My Cousin's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w.b.p.
w.b.p.
124 Followers

Suddenly Sherie screamed, and her body shook and convulsed with pleasure! Her face rubbed uncontrollably against my pussy and clit as she climaxed over and over! I couldn't stand it! My orgasm exploded inside me! Intense sex pleasure, deep, hot excitement, waves of ecstasy pulsed and throbbed from my clit and pussy and asshole, up my spine, through my whole body! I came again and again, thrashing and moaning in sexual bliss! The sweet pulsing throbs of pleasure went on and on as she tongued and licked and kissed and masturbated my orgasming clitoris!

I don't know how long we came together. After a while the orgasms became less intense and further apart, until we were just laying together in a sweet afterglow. At some point I must have turned around in the bed, because I remember kissing Sherie's sweet lips and mouth and face over and over until I fell asleep.

I woke up in my own bed in my room, alone, with the blankets over me. I was still floating in after-pleasure. I thought I heard Sherie and Nicole making love in the next room. Smiling, I fell back asleep. "I'll be there next time," I thought.

But it never happened. That next week Aunt Roz got laid off from her evening job, so the evening lesbian lovemaking came to an abrupt halt. And a little while after that Sherie and Nicole got into a huge screaming argument and Sherie moved out. I always wondered if the argument was about me. A few weeks after that my mom asked me to move back in with the family, which I did; I had missed my mom and sisters more than I had realized.

So I never got to have sex with Sherie again after those first glorious times, and I never got to fuck Nicole at all.

That was all a few years ago. I am on my own now, and I have a steady lover. She's wonderful and pretty and horny as a goat and we make love almost every night. It's so, so sweet. But I'll never forget those warm fall evenings when I first had sex with my cousin's beautiful girlfriend.

w.b.p.
w.b.p.
124 Followers
12