My Cousin's Sorority Ch. 01

Story Info
Her Jamaican "Big Sister", Toni.
3.5k words
4.65
219.7k
110

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,284 Followers

"It's about time you showed up!"

I looked down the hall of her dorm and saw my cousin Tara. She was smiling despite her angry words.

"Hello, Tara," I grinned, remembering the past summer. At the time, I was getting ready for my second year of college and Tara was preparing for her first. We joked a lot about me teaching her the essentials for surviving the coed life.

We were never particularly close growing up, but spending the summer together changed that. A few of my friends rented a beach house and were looking for a couple of extra people to chip in. Tara jumped at the chance when I mentioned it at her high school graduation. My cousin and I got to really know each other for the first time.

"You look great! College agrees with you," I told her. Tara's strawberry blond hair had grown and she had it permed sometime during the fall. I couldn't resist adding, "Thank God you look like your mother."

"You too," she grinned. It was an old joke and really only funny to us. We loved our fathers very much, but they weren't particularly handsome man.

"I've missed you," I said with a laugh and hugged her.

"I've missed you too," Tara replied, squeezing me tight.

She eventually showed me to her room. It was nice, but like most dorm rooms, it was tight for two. I worried about my presence inconveniencing her roommate.

"Tara, are you sure your roommate won't mind me staying here?" I asked. Tara snorted.

"Sarah's hardly here anymore! She pretty much lives at her boyfriend Sam's place. I doubt we'll even see her this weekend," Tara replied, rolling of her eyes. I grinned.

"So, what do you have planned for us?" I asked as I sat at her desk.

"I figured we'd just go with the flow," she said. I gave her an odd look. Tara was miss planner. I didn't think she even knew what the words 'go with the flow' meant. My cousin saw my expression and sighed before adding, "I actually began to make some arrangements, but my sorority pledge master told us to be on call this weekend."

"Is she gearing up for hell week?" I asked. My cousin shrugged.

"It's still a month or so away," she replied. "By the way, I may have to disappear for a while because of sorority stuff." I nodded.

"So, how do you like sorority life?" I asked. I wasn't surprised that Tara joined a sorority. She talked about the possibility a lot during the summer.

"It's great!" she said with a smile, but then it turned into a frown as she added, "Well, everything but the pledge master. She's a real bitch!" I laughed. Tara wasn't one to curse. This pledge master must really be making her life difficult.

"Oh! That reminds me, I want you to meet my sorority big sister. I don't know what I'd do without Toni," she grinned. "Wait here. Her room is only down the hall."

I looked around my cousin's room while she was gone. Tara had some pictures of her family and one from the summer.

The latter was a picture of the whole gang. I sent everyone from the beach house a copy. The funny part was that I had no idea who took it. It was on a roll of film I found lying around during our end of season cleanup party. Everyone from the house was in the picture. We were all pretty wasted and obviously having a great time. I smiled and shrugged.

I glanced at Tara's roommate's desk. Sarah had some pictures as well. It was easy to tell who she was even without Tara's description. Sarah was in almost every single picture with friends. Sarah was not beautiful in the conventional way, but she was very attractive.

Tara told me that Sarah was originally from Israel. She had dark, almost black hair and striking blue eyes. Her nose was pronounced, but nothing terrible. If the pictures held any validity then she would be an interesting character. She carried herself confidently and had a slightly lopsided smile.

My thoughts were interrupted when my cousin reentered the room. I looked up and saw her friend behind her. My mouth literally fell open. Toni was charcoal black and beautiful.

"What's the matter? Didn't Tara mention I was black?" she asked in a sexy Jamaican accent. She was smiling.

"What?" I stuttered, then replayed her words and answered her question quickly, "Actually, no she didn't." I shook my head and added, "She didn't tell me you were beautiful either." Toni laughed.

"You were right Tara, I will have to watch myself around him. He's a smooth one," she said.

"Oh yeah, he looks real smooth with his mouth hanging open and his eyes bugging out," Tara replied with a snort. I threw Sarah's pillow at Tara head. She ducked and easily avoided my toss. Tara reached for her own pillow while I retrieved Sarah's.

"Now children, they'll be none of that," Toni teased. My cousin and I didn't hesitate. Toni got hit with both pillows. As you would expect, that started a free for all.

We were having such a great time that we didn't notice the room door open until it was too late. Someone walked in and was struck square in the face with a pillow I had aimed at my cousin. I saw Tara's roommate Sarah standing there when the pillow fell to the floor.

I tried to apologize, but before I could get a word out, Sarah turned bright red and started yelling full steam. She was ranting in what I guessed was Yiddish or Hebrew, and I was sort of glad I didn't understand her. Whatever she was saying had to be bad. What surprised me more was when Tara started yelling back in the same language.

"This isn't going to end soon. Let's give them some privacy to work it out," Toni said as she took my hand and led me from the room. Neither Tara nor Sarah noticed us leaving.

"When did my nice Catholic cousin learn Yiddish?" I asked as we made our way down the hall. Toni laughed.

"It actually Hebrew. Sarah's a nice girl and a good roommate in general, but she's a bit emotional and has the worst temper. Every time she looses it, she starts yelling in Hebrew. Tara asked Sarah teach her Hebrew as a survival instinct. I think it started out as a joke, but now it's all they speak when they're alone," Toni said as we arrived at her room.

"Nice room," I said as we walked in. Toni smiled.

"Yeah, I was lucky enough to get a single this year," she replied, and then added with a frown, "Of course, my luck wasn't all good. I got placed in a freshman hall." I shook my head. Between her looks and her accent, I was having a hard time concentrating on her words. We spoke for a few minutes before Toni looked at me and frowned.

"What's wrong?" she asked. I flushed a little.

"Oh, its nothing," I replied.

"Liar," she said with a snort. We chatted for a while longer. Toni held up her end of the conversation, but I was failing miserably.

"Okay, what is your problem?" she said, looking annoyed for the first time.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Look, don't lie to me. You look so uncomfortable it's pathetic. I had hoped we could get along because I like your cousin and she loves you, but something's bothering you. If it's not my skin color, is it my accent? You've got a problem with something about me, out with it," she said getting angry. I was surprised by her reaction.

"Toni, calm down," I said taking her hand in mine. She was sitting on her bed while I sat on a chair next to it.

"I am uncomfortable with you, but not for the reason you think," I added trying to hint at the truth. This seemed to confuse her even more. Finally, I sighed.

"Toni, do you have a steady boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, but what does that have to do with anything?" she asked. I slowly moved forward and kissed her. Her lips were full and soft. She didn't resist my kiss, but she didn't return it either.

"Toni, I'm uncomfortable with you because I find both you and your accent too sexy to ignore. You've had me turned on since the first moment we met," I said. Toni looked shocked for a moment before she burst out in laughter.

"You're cousin was right! You're dangerous," she grinned. I didn't see it that way, but she kissed me before I could say so. After that, I was so busy enjoying myself that I forgot what I was going to say anyway.

I let my tongue slip out and gently touch her lips. Toni moaned as her lips parted. Our tongues danced together as we continued to kiss. We separated after a while and I moved onto the bed next to her. Toni looked nervous for a moment, but she sighed when I went back to kissing her.

Toni was not heavy, but she had large breasts and wide hips. She wore loose clothes, but they couldn't hide her curves. I placed one hand on her hip and squeezed gently. I slowly moved it up her side until I was touching the fullness of her breasts.

"We shouldn't," Toni said, but she didn't push my hand away. I gently massaged her chest, moving from one breast to the other. Toni moaned and placed one of her hands on my thigh. She squeezed gently as she moved it higher and higher. I groaned when she finally started rubbing my cock through my pants.

"Nice," she said as she felt my hardness.

"Better than nice," I agreed as I slipped my hand under her shirt for the first time. Toni tensed a little when I undid her bra, but relaxed and sighed when my fingers found her nipples. We continued massaging each other and kissing for quite a while. My desire built, and so did Toni's based on her expression and noises.

I'm not sure how, but we were no longer sitting up. I lifted Toni's shirt and took one of her nipples into my mouth. Toni's moans grew louder, especially when my hand slipped down below her waist. I tried to open her pants, but Toni stopped me.

"Slow down!" she gasped. She was obviously excited and fighting for control. I didn't see the point. I wanted her and I could feel her desire for me. I moved up and started kissing her again.

I slowly unbuttoned her pants and slipped my fingers below her waistband. I gently played with her soft fur down below for a moment before slipping a finger into her crease. Toni cried out and bit her lip. She was soaking wet and I could feel my cock grow harder.

"No!" she said when I began to slip a second finger into her. Toni pulled away and sat up. I must have looked disappointed because Toni laughed when she looked at me.

"I don't know you well enough for that," she said, sounding as disappointed as I felt. "But it seems unfair to leave you like this." Toni started unbuckling my pants.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"I've never given a blow job to a white man," she said with a smile.

"I've never gotten one from a black woman," I replied, lifting my hips and slipping out of my pants. Toni laughed, but a moment later she had my cock out from my underwear.

"I guess what they say about white men isn't true for everyone," she said in surprise as she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. I groaned as she licked the entire length.

Toni was very good at what she was doing. I fought hard to keep control and was doing okay until she started licking my balls and jerking me off. She kept this up for sometime.

"I'm going to cum!" I gasped. Toni smiled and took the head of my dick into her mouth. She then used one hand to cup my balls and continued to slide her other up and down my shaft. I groaned and came.

She swallowed the first few spurts, but pulled away and let the rest spray her face and hair. The contrast between my cum and her skin was hot.

She leaned toward her desk and pulled a towel off of the chair back. She used it to clean herself up. I grabbed hold of her hand when she was done. Toni looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I've never tasted a black woman," I offered. She hesitated.

"Look, I don't know what got into me, but I have no intention of sleeping with you," she said.

"Sleep was far from my mind," I replied with a smile.

"You know what I mean," Toni replied seriously.

"Yes I do, and if you don't want to, that's fine. I just wanted to return the favor," I said honestly. Toni bit her lip.

"Think about it. You've probably never had a white man eat your pussy before," I said smiling once more.

"I've never had anyone eat my pussy before," she replied.

"That's unacceptable," I said, pulling her to me. We kissed as I slowly removed her pants. I laid her on her back and slipped her underwear off.

"Yummy!" I said and she laughed nervously for a moment before my tongue touched her pussy. She was hot and sticky, and tasted delicious.

"Oh my God!" she said as she came almost instantly. I kept at it until she had her face covered with a pillow, trying to suppress the screams from her second orgasm. She was close to cumming a third time when Tara came and knocked on the door. Both of us ignored her and eventually she left.

"No more," Toni said sometime later. She sounded exhausted.

"If you say so," I smiled. Toni laughed gently and pulled me up until our lips met. She kissed my cum soaked lips tenderly at first, but was soon driving her tongue deep into my mouth. My hands slipped under her top and started massaging her chest again. After a few minutes of this, she stopped me long enough to pull her top off. She was now completely nude.

I concentrated on her tits again with my mouth and one hand and used my other hand to reach down and gently rub her clit. I noticed Toni looking down at me and smiled.

"I'm willing to share," I said, offering one of her breast up to her mouth.

"Wouldn't you love to see that!" she joked nervously.

"Every man's fantasy," I replied with a grin. Toni shook her head as I added, "Your chest is certainly large enough for you to do it."

"You're such a pervert," she laughed.

"Come on," I teased, "You know you want to! I'll share with you." I licked her nipple as I slowly moved it toward her mouth. Toni bit her lip, but didn't move away.

"I guess you're not the only pervert in the room," she finally sighed and joined me. Our tongues danced around her nipple. I kissed her hard every once in a while before returning to her nipple.

Toni started panting. I continued to lick her chest and kiss her while my hand slipped from her clit to her ass.

"You wouldn't!" she said with a nervous laugh. I kissed her deeply and slipped a finger slowly up her ass.

"You're sick!" she cried, yet she didn't remove my finger.

"You don't know the half of it," I replied as I slipped a second one into her. She definitely liked what I was doing. Her tongue danced against her nipple and my tongue. Toni was close to cumming again when I pulled my fingers out. She groaned in disappointment.

"I want your ass," I said carefully. Toni only hesitated a moment.

"Go ahead! Please!" she cried as she spread her legs. I climbed on top of her and push the head of my cock into her ass.

"Yes!" she cried, louder this time. I smiled and worked another couple of inches in.

"So big!" Toni gasped as she lifted her legs to my shoulders to give me better access. I slowly worked the entire length of my cock into her dark ass. I started moving back and forth once she relaxed. Soon, I was pounding her ass as Toni lay there biting her lip and gasping. I took her hand and led it to her pussy.

"I can't!" she cried as she realized what I was doing. I put my hand over hers and got her started.

"Yes, you can! I want to watch you play with yourself," I replied. I removed my hand from hers. Toni bit her lip once again as she closed her eyes and continued to masturbate. It wasn't long before she came hard and squeezed my cock with her ass muscles. I was close, but Toni was spent. I slipped out of her and sighed. We lay next to each other in silence for a moment panting heavily. Finally, Toni spoke.

"I've only been with one man. We went out all through high school. I did just about anything he wanted, but he never even went down on me. You've made me cum harder then he ever did." I smiled. It was nice to know I brought her pleasure.

"I don't really know you, but I want you!" she added, surprising me. My cock started stiffening again. Toni noticed and groaned.

"I'm on the pill, but I promised myself I would only sleep with someone I loved. I don't know what to do," she groaned.

"Toni, I want you too," I replied. "But let's not kid ourselves. We don't love each other. Everything about you turns me on and I would love to finish what we started, but I won't lie to get what I want. It's your call," I replied, fully expecting her to get up.

Instead, she took my cock in her hand and started playing with it again. She used her towel to wipe my dick and then she started sucking on it again. I was hard in moments and Toni moved me between her legs.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"What's the matter? Don't you want to fuck a black girl?" she teased. I slammed into her and Toni gasped.

"That was mean!" she cried. I pulled out and left only the head of my cock in her.

"Yes, but you deserved it!" I grinned. Her reply was cut off as I pushed all the way in once again. Toni gasped and tried to use her legs to hold me in her. I pulled out most of the way once more.

We kissed as I slowly fucked her. Toni used her legs to hold me deep with each stroke. I smiled when she started to be more insistent with her legs. Soon she was using her hands as well as her legs to pull me into her. She was close to cumming so I was surprised when she pushed me off of her.

She rolled onto her front and got up on all fours without a word. I pushed back into her from behind and thrust deep. Toni cried out. I leaned forward and watched her tits sway as I fucked her. Toni's nipples brushed against the bed sheet with each thrust. She was biting her lower lip obviously enjoying the feeling on top of my fucking. Toni had extremely sensitive nipples.

I leaned over and used one hand to grab one swaying breast. I pinched the nipple and she gasped. Unable to resist, I lifted the nipple and directed it to her mouth. Toni sucked it in and really seemed to be enjoying herself.

We started going at it seriously. I held both her hips as she pushed back and met my every thrust. Her black ass shivered with every plunge of my cock. Suddenly, I heard a noise and looked up. Toni was oblivious as I watched her door slowly open.

My cousin Tara stood there in shocked silence. She froze as she watched Toni and I fuck. Her eyes drifted up until they met mine. I might have stopped if I wasn't so close to cumming. Toni was slamming back with my every thrust and sucking her nipple like a madwoman.

I lost track of Tara as Toni's pussy squeezing my cock hard. I leaned forward once again and reached around Toni. My hand found her furry pussy easily enough. Toni's eyes snapped open when she felt my fingers dance along her clit. She held her nipple between her teeth and bit down and she locked up in orgasm. Her nipple finally fell from her mouth as she cried out.

"Yes!" she yelled. I thrust into her pussy once last time and came. I more fell then rolled off of her. We both shuddered for quite some time afterward. Tara was gone when I was finally able to look up again. I noticed that Toni was nearly asleep as I shrugged. Tara's reaction was a problem for later.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,284 Followers