My Cousin's Sorority Ch. 04

Story Info
Cousin tries to cope the day after, but need a little help.
2.7k words
4.72
139.6k
33

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,328 Followers

It felt like I just went to sleep, but I saw that the sun was pretty high in the sky when I rolled over and looked out the window. I groaned and covered my head with my pillow.

"It lives!" Tara smirked.

"How could you be awake already?" I asked grumpily.

"I only work up about a half an hour ago," my cousin laughed. "By the way, Kelly and Lee said to tell you that it was nice meeting you."

"What time did they leave?" I asked as I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Not long after you passed out," she teased. "I'm surprised you didn't try and get into Kelly pants last night."

"She doesn't seem the type," I shrugged, and then grinning added, "Besides, her brother was with her."

"You're right," Tara replied. "She's not the type."

"Think she'd agree to come visit me one weekend?" I asked.

"Why? Toni and Sarah weren't enough for you?", Tara said, sounding annoyed. Her tone surprised me because Tara was normally pretty easy going.

"Ouch!" I said defensively while thinking to myself that I was lucky Tara didn't know about Emma or Connie.

"Sorry," Tara sighed. "I'm still a little tired."

"Me too," I said as I stretched.

"Well, you have been very busy this visit," she grinned, her sense of humor returning.

"I don't think I could survive another weekend like this," I complained melodramatically.

"But you're willing to try," my cousin said knowingly.

"If I must," I laughed. Tara shook her head.

"Why don't you go take a shower, lover boy," she said sarcastically. "Sarah went to the library and is supposed to meet up with some friends for lunch. She'll be back in time to say goodbye." I nodded and grabbed my towel.

I took a long, hot shower and dressed in a tee shirt and sweats. Tara was sitting at her desk staring off into space when I returned.

"What are you thinking?" I asked. Tara shook her head.

"Nothing really," she replied, but I knew she was lying.

"Bull," I said succinctly. It made her laugh.

"I never could keep anything from you," she said, but didn't explain. I waited patiently.

"Tara, talk to me," I finally prompted. "Is it what happened between Sarah, Toni and you?"

"That was amazing," she said, sounding confused by her own words.

"Are you okay with it?" I asked. Tara snorted.

"It's a little late to worry about that now," she said. She was upset. I could tell.

"It wasn't that big of a deal," I said trying to calm her.

"Not a big deal! I had sex with not one, but two members of the same sex for the first time and I enjoyed it," she said, shaking her head. "I watched you, my cousin, fuck them both and I enjoyed it!"

"You are only human," I said carefully. "There is nothing wrong with experimenting. It's not like having sex with woman makes you a lesbian."

"How do you know?" Sarah asked angrily. I realized that we were getting to the crux of the matter now.

"Tara, you've had sex with a man before and enjoyed it," I reasoned. Tara and I shared a lot during the summer we spent together.

"Yes," she said, but then sighed and added, "But not half as much as I enjoyed yesterday."

"So, maybe you are a lesbian. Would that be so bad?" I asked. It was not the right thing to say.

"You are such a jerk!" my cousin snapped as she stood and stormed toward the door. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"I'm sorry!" I said quickly. "I don't really think there is anything that wrong with being a lesbian, but that doesn't mean it's for you." Tara stopped fighting me and looked up with tear filled eyes.

"I never thought there was anything wrong with it either," she said. "But that doesn't mean I want to be one!"

"You know, you could just be bisexual," I offered, but then quickly added when she didn't seem placated, "Or maybe it was just college experimenting."

"You think?" she asked hopefully. I fought hard not to smile. This really seemed to bother Tara.

"It's possible," I replied. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Maybe," she finally said. "But then again, I really did enjoy myself. It was a lot better than with Billy." Billy was her old boyfriend from high school.

"That might have to do more with Billy then with men in general," I reasoned. I felt guilty that I might be giving poor Billy a bum rap, but Tara was really upset and I was more than willing to sacrifice his reputation if it would help my cousin.

"I was his first as well," she said thoughtfully.

"So, just chalk it up to inexperience," I smiled. "Why don't you pick a new guy and see what happens."

"It's not like I can just go up to any guy and asked them to sleep with me," Tara sighed. I snorted.

"Why not?" I said. "A guy would have to be crazy to pass up an chance at you."

"Well first of all, unlike other members of my family, I don't just meet someone and jump into bed with them," Tara sighed.

"You are in college," I grinned. "This is the time to do crazy and stupid things."

"You are my cousin and I love you, but you are a sick bastard," she laughed.

"Well, who would you pick?" I asked, refusing to change the subject.

"I don't know," she replied.

"Oh, come on! You can't tell me there is not a guy you wouldn't love to..." I began, but Tara cut me off.

"I have no intention of ruining my reputation like that!" she snapped.

"Afraid they would kick you out of your 'goody two shoes' sorority?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"They probably would," she said, shaking her head. "But that's only part of the reason. I just don't feel comfortable sleeping with a stranger."

"So, then make friends with someone," I prompted.

"You make it sound so easy," Tara sighed, hesitated and then added, "And for you it probably is, but I'm not you."

"No," I agreed. "You're far better looking than me." Tara rolled her eyes.

"Thanks," she said sarcastically.

"I mean it!" I said emphatically. Tara just shook her head.

"Why don't we first start by writing a list of men you're interested in?" I asked, trying a different tact.

"I don't think so," she replied.

"Oh, come on! If nothing else it will be fun," I argued. "Who is the last guy you daydreamed about being with?" Tara's eyes grew big. "Who?"

"Nobody," she said quickly.

"Come on! Tell me!" I demanded. She didn't reply, so I spent the next few minutes pushing her to answer. I could tell I was getting to her with my constant peppering of questions.

"Why won't you tell me who it is?" I said in exasperation. She threw her hands up in the air.

"Because it was you! You jerk!" she cried, and then looked mortified. I froze in stunned silence.

"Me?" I asked dumbly.

"Yes, you!" she snapped. "Why do you think I left the room yesterday and went to take a shower?"

"But..." I began. Tara just kept on speaking, overriding my objections.

"What? You think I didn't want what Toni and Sarah were getting?" she said angrily. "The worse part is that I'm pretty sure that if I had, I would have enjoyed what happened next immensely."

"You really wanted to have sex with me?" I asked in surprise.

"You really do only have a one track mind," she said as all the anger drained and she started to laugh. I joined her.

"Well, at least I'm a man," I said with a shrug once we were done. "If you thought about me, then you probably aren't a lesbian."

"Oh great!" she sighed sarcastically. "I'm not a lesbian. I'm an incestuous bisexual bitch!"

"You know, it's not like anyone else in your situation wouldn't have had similar thoughts," I said.

"You didn't," she said, looking away in embarrassment. I grabbed her chin gently and pulled he toward me.

"Are you crazy?" I said, looking into her eyes. "You have no idea how hot you looked with Sarah and Toni. It took all the control I had not to reach out and touch you."

"That's sick," Tara said.

"Tell me about it," I replied with a shrug. There was silence for a moment.

"You really wanted me?" Tara asked.

"Come here and I'll show you," I replied.

"You wouldn't dare!" Tara said in surprise.

"Yesterday I found out that you're a true strawberry blond. I've never been with one before," I smiled. "Besides, do you really think I'd pass up an opportunity to sleep with a beautiful woman like you just because she happens to be my cousin? Come sit next to me." I patted the bed I was sitting on.

I think my cousin convinced herself that she was calling my bluff because she plopped down on the bed and looked at me challengingly. I leaned over slowly and our lips grew closer.

"Give it up! This is too sick, even for you!" she said.

"You should know me better than that," I smiled and brushed her lips with my own. My cousin started to pull away in shock, but I placed my hand behind her neck and pulled her lips back to mine. She fought for a moment, but then moaned as her lips parted. Her entire body seemed to relax as I gently slipped my tongue into her mouth.

"This is so wrong!" she finally gasped out.

"Yes, but you want it as badly as I do," I said in agreement as I pulled her mouth to mine once more. I felt her hand brush my cock through my clothes. I reached up and caressed her chest. Her nipples were standing out and I pinched them lightly. Tara moaned.

"Last chance to stop?" I offered. Tara smiled.

"Do you promise to keep you mouth shut?" she asked. "I really don't want a bad reputation."

"Not a problem," I grinned.

"Well, in that case, we are young and in college," she said. I felt her hand slipped under my boxers.

"It is the time people experiment," I groaned in agreement.

"Besides," Tara said as she leaned over. Her mouth was only inches away from my dick. "There is no way I'm going to pass up a chance at your cock! Not after what Toni and Sarah said. Not after what I saw."

"Suck it!" I growled. My cousin smiled briefly and then let her head drop. She licked and sucked at the shaft for a while before concentrating on the head. I clumsily pulled off her clothes until she was naked. I pinched her hard nipples and then moved us into a sixty-nine position.

I tasted my cousin's pussy for the first time. It was delicious! The fact that she had an orgasm almost immediately didn't hurt either. Before I was done, she had at least two more orgasms. Every so often I let my tongue slip to her asshole and she'd shiver in pleasure.

When I came up for air she rolled onto her hands and knees. The globes of her pure white ass enticed me.

"You're my cousin, so you can't fuck my cunt. However, my ass is willing and waiting," she said, pulling her ass cheeks apart. "Just take your time!"

"I'll try," I teased as I pushed my cock into her ass slow and steady. I remained still for a few moments once I was all the way in. Finally, I started moving.

"Oh! That's nice!" Tara cried. "Fuck your cousin's ass! Fuck it!" I picked up the pace. It wasn't long before I was slamming in and out of her butt with everything I had. I held her hips as steady as I could, but she was all over the place. My cousin was thrashing and moaning.

On a particularly sharp movement my cock slipped out of her ass. I was near cumming so I thrust back into my cousin hard. It took two or three strokes before I realized I was fucking her pussy instead of her ass, but at that point it didn't matter.

"Oh my God! Tom, you're fucking my pussy!" Tara protested. I grunted in reply and kept on fucking.

"This is wrong! We have to stop!" she cried, but she slammed back and met my every thrust.

"No way! You may be an incestuous bitch, but I am definitely a cousin fucking bastard!" I growled.

"Oh...my...God!" Tara cried, fighting against her orgasm. "I'm...going to...cum...soon!"

"Me too! Are you on the pill?" I grunted, slamming Tara with everything I had. She was using her arms to stop her head from smashing into the headboard.

"Oh...Yes!" she nearly screamed as she came. I wasn't sure if she was answering my question or not. I used all of the will power I could muster and pullled out. That didn't stop me from spraying my cum all over her ass and back.

Tara hardly noticed as her body rocked in orgasm. We fell to the bed panting when were both were done. I spooned my cousin as we lay there silently for a few minutes. Tara smelled of sex and sweat. Just as I felt life stir in my cock once again she spoke.


"We're never going to do that again," Tara said with conviction.

"It was a mistake that should never have happened," I agreed. My stiffening cock bumped against her ass. I heard her voice catch.

"We can't tell anyone about what happened," she said.

"Agreed," I replied.

"I need a shower," my cousin said, but she remained where she was and spread her legs a little. I pushed my now hard cock into her wet pussy once again.

"Tom, you're a bastard!" she gasped out.

"And you're a slut who fucks her cousin," I replied calmly. Instead of getting angry she moaned.

"Damn, you're so right!" she yelled as I started pumping in and out again.

"Come on Tara, fuck your cousin! Fuck me hard!" I growled. In reply Tara rolled us around until she was on top.

"I'll fuck you until you can't cum any more, on one condition," Tara said, slowly riding my cock.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want you to feel your cum shoot inside of me," she replied, and then added before I could ask, "Yes, I'm on the pill." I nodded in agreement. Tara started bouncing on my cock. I held her hips and pushed up to meet her each time her pussy engulfed my cock.

Tara fell forward as her orgasm grew near. Her mouth latched on to mine and our tongues danced. I held her hips steady and started thrusting up with short, fast stokes. My hips moved so fast that the slapping noise of our contact was almost a constant sound.

"I'm cumming!" I grunted.

"Yes! Fill me with your cum!" my cousin cried and orgasmed once more. We lay thrashing together for quite some time. I was close to falling asleep once we were done, but Tara gave me my still damp towel and chased me out of the room.

"Take another shower," she said, reaching for her own towel. "We could both use it. Well get something to eat afterward."

"Are you okay?" I asked tentatively. Tara shrugged.

"Well, at least I know I'm not a lesbian. That was amazing!" she said with a shake of her head.

"That good news," I offered.

"Not really," he smirked. "I'm still stuck being an incestuous bisexual bitch."

"Nobody is perfect," I said, and then made for the door as Tara gave me a particularly nasty look.

**********

The trip home was difficult at best. I had to pull over and sleep in a rest area for a half hour. I was so exhausted from my visit that I actually missed the next day of classes and slept in. I planned on visiting Tara again, but not for a while. I could only take so much! Maybe during the long Thanksgiving weekend...

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,328 Followers