My Cousin's Wife

Story Info
She loves sex as much as he does.
3.4k words
4.13
79.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merob
Merob
35 Followers

I had just become a full-fledged adult when I was hired by a noted engineering firm near Atlanta. The outfit had signed me up during a multiple-company job-interviewing day my last year in college.

My mother reminded me that my cousin Paul lived in Atlanta. She suggested that I visit him, even though I hadn’t seen him and his wife, Jennifer, since I was twelve years old. Several months later, I found their address in the phone book and decided to pay them a surprise visit.

It was late afternoon when I rang their doorbell. Jen answered the door, barefooted and wearing shorts and a T-shirt. “May I help you?” she asked.

“You don’t know who I am, do you?”

“No. Should I?”

“Sure. You and your husband once bought me a banana split.”

She had a puzzled expression as she blurted, “Al--bert?”

“That’s me.”

“Oh, for heaven’s sake, you’re all grown up,” she said as she grabbed me in a big bear hug and pulled me inside.

For the next ten minutes or so, we gabbed about a lot of things. Paul was out of town and would be gone for another week. He’s operations vice-president of a huge food processing and distribution conglomerate, and is responsible for all states east of the Mississippi. His position allows him to come home as often as he likes, but apparently he doesn’t care to.

I had been admiring Jen’s breasts and legs ever since I arrived. I wished she wasn’t wearing a bra so I could check out her nipples.

“How about slipping into something a little dressier, so I can take you out to dinner?”

“Sounds great. Just give me time to take a quick shower. There’s wine in the fridge, and scotch, bourbon and vodka in the cabinet above the range. Pour yourself a drink and a small glass of wine for me.”

She joined me in the kitchen less than ten minutes later, looking like a million in a snug-fitting summer frock. She grabbed me in another big hug and said, “I can’t begin to tell you how glad I am you’re here. I hope you can spend the weekend.”

“Won’t that give your neighbors something to talk about?”

“Let them talk. Besides, I’m supposed to play cards tomorrow evening with the couple next door, whom I’d love to have you meet. So you just have to stay.”

“Actually, I’d planned to drive home, but if you’re sure it won’t be any trouble, I’d like to stay here.”

With that settled, we spent a delightful evening together.

The following morning, I drove her to a grocery store before we lolled around in and beside their pool. She wore a revealing bikini, giving me a hard-on that I managed to keep covered with a towel when I wasn’t in the water. After a late brunch, we spent several hours playing gin. She took me for ten bucks. Later, we were nibbling on crustless cucumber sandwiches as she sat with her back to me on the side of an armless part of a sectional sofa. She was holding a photo album and describing whos, whats and wheres.

I suddenly had an irresistible urge to kiss her. I pulled her across my lap and put my lips against hers. When she failed to respond, I opened my eyes to find her staring at me wide-eyed and bewildered. I raised her into her former seated position and stumbled through an embarrassed apology.

“Please forgive me, Jen, I hope I didn’t offend you.”

“There’s nothing to forgive. You’re in a new job in a new area of the country, and undoubtedly are feeling somewhat lonely.”

“That’s not at all the case. You’re so darned close and so appealing that I couldn’t resist kissing you.”

Flustered, she said, “Hey, it’s time for us to head next door. I talked to Polly this morning, and she and Scott are looking forward to meeting you.

We had a wonderful evening at the neighbor’s house. They’re middle-aged and lots of fun to be with. We drank, snacked and played a variety of games at their kitchen table until well after midnight. Jen sat across from me, and all evening we found ourselves looking at each other, then quickly glancing away. I don’t know what she was thinking, but I was wanting to kiss her again and have her kiss me back. And I thought how great it would be to fuck her.

Neither of us spoke as we returned to her house. The kitchen was lighted only by a lamp turned on low in the family room. She walked to the sink and stood looking out the window. I felt my prick hardening as walked over and put my arms around her.

“I’m not sorry I kissed you, Jen. All evening I’ve looked forward to being alone with you so I could kiss you again.”

She turned to face me, looked at me wide-eyed, and murmured, “Oh, Albert.” I kissed her gently. When I ran my tongue across her lips, she opened her mouth. As our tongues touched, I put my hands on her ass and tugged her to my now-full-blown hard-on.

“Take me to your bedroom,” she sighed.

I swept her into my arms, and still French kissing, I carried her down the hall to my bedroom which was dimly lighted by the family-room lamp. I lowered her onto the bed.

We continued to kiss as I put my hand under her dress, then slipped it under the waist of her panties and cupped her hairy cunt. My heart pounded from excitement.

I was so eager to fuck her that I pulled off her panties over her shoes, and managed to lower my pants around my ankles. Without even considering if she was ready, I guided my cock to her cunt. Fortunately, she was wet as I plunged into her.

After only ten or twelve thrusts, I came, then collapsed beside her. Neither of us spoke. She held one of my hands, fingers entwined, as my other hand rested on her stomach just above her pubic hair.

The next thing I recall is waking with my pants still around my ankles and a sheet over the lower part of my body. Obviously, I had fallen asleep and she had gone to bed. Damn, I would like to have fucked some more. I undressed and got back into bed.

The sun was high in the sky when I awoke the following morning. Jen was standing by my bed. “Good morning,” I uttered.

“Hi, sleepyhead,” she said with a smile.

“I apologize for going to sleep last night.”

“You gave me such pleasure, Albert, that I’d have sung you a lullaby if you had asked .”

Never once has she called me Al, as most people do.

“I came in you, Jen, without any protection. God, what if you get pregnant?”

“Don’t worry. I’ve had my tubes tied. Unless you’re sorry about what we did last night, I’d love to have you make love to me again.”

“I have to go to the toilet, then I’ll be right back.”

I washed my prick. It was hard against my stomach when I returned to the bedroom. Jen was lying on the bed naked. I gulped. She was so magnificent to look at that my prick began to twitch.

“My god, Jen, if I were Paul I’d be home having some kind of sex with you as often as you’d let me. Listen, I’m sorry that I was so inconsiderate last night, and came in you without making sure that you came.”

“Oh, I came. Twice. Once when you were inside me and later when I masturbated.”

“Before last night, how long has it been since you’ve been fucked?”

“About a month. But when Paul and I make love, I seldom have an orgasm. He always pulls out before he comes, then spurts onto my stomach.”

“My cousin’s a stupid ass.”

I got on the bed and passionately kissed her. Our tongues explored. She pulled my head down to her breasts and I eagerly sucked each gorgeous nipple she lifted to my lips.

“Open your legs, Jen, so I can look at your pussy.”

I moved between her thighs, spread the puffy lips and looked at the pink wetness. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and heard her moan my name as I thrust my tongue into her as far as it would reach. She began bucking so violently against my face that I had to hold her still in order to suck her swollen clit. She came soon after, filling my mouth with delicious warm nectar. I wanted more, so I continued sucking until she again drenched my face. I lifted her legs and kissed her cute asshole before I licked it. Her legs tightened around my head as she sighed with delight. Then, I moved up beside her.

“You can’t imagine how much I enjoy making love to you with my mouth,” I said. “Or how wonderful your come tastes.”

“That’s the first time my vagina has been licked and sucked. Your tongue felt so good, there and on my anus, that I hardly can wait to suck you.”

She scooted down the bed and grasped my throbbing cock. She put her tongue in the slit and lapped the pre-come.

“Um-m-m,” she sighed, “that has a nice taste.”

She moved the foreskin up and down my uncircumcised prick.

“I love the way your foreskin covers the end of your penis, then slides back to reveal your knob. Paul is circumcised and his penis is ugly compared to yours. I have no desire to hold his and suck it the way I want to suck you. I’ve never sucked a penis, but I loved having you make me come with your mouth and now I want to make you come with mine.”

She lowered her lips around my cock and eagerly sucked.

“Jen, I’m going to come,” I managed to gasp just before I filled her mouth with the load from my balls.

She swallowed the load, and held me in her mouth until my cock started to soften. Then she moved up beside me, gave me a deep kiss and snuggled as close as she could.

“I finally know how wonderful it is to have my cunt sucked and to suck a prick. Now, please fuck me Albert.”

I was flabbergasted to hear her use those words, but hearing them kept my cock stiff. I moved between her legs and put a pillow under her ass.

“Guide my prick,” I said.

She rubbed the head of my prick up and down her snatch, then held it in place. “Push into me until I can feel your testicles on my bottom,” she urged.

She came after we had fucked for less than a minute. I delayed coming and continued to fuck her until she came again just as I spilled my juice deep in her heavenly wet cunt.

“Oh-h, Albert,” she sighed.

“Oh-h, Jen,” I managed to gasp. Once, when I had to work late, I didn’t get to her house until after eleven. We were having a drink when she said, “Let’s go for a midnight swim. We’ll have to put on suits so the neighbors can’t see us if they turn on an outside light.”

I hardly could manage to get my suit over the hard-on I got from seeing her naked body.

“Why don’t we just make love instead of swimming?” I asked.

“Be patient,” she said.

When we were in the pool, I slipped off my suit. Then, standing behind her, I fondled her breasts and rubbed my cock against her ass.

“O-o-oh! your hands and prick feel so good.”

I removed the bottom of her bikini, and moved her to shallow water in order to see her pussy by the light from the stars. Then I floated on my back with my hard-on sticking upright.

“Watch out, here comes a submarine.”

She laughed, pulled me to her, dropped to her knees and said, “I’ll bet I can suck some- thing out of that periscope.”

Before she could make me come in her mouth, I hoisted her onto the side of the pool. I spread her legs and plunged my tongue into her cunt. She was so hot that she came almost immediately. I stood and rammed my prick into her pussy, and unloaded my balls.

She hugged me with her legs and her arms.

“Good grief, Albert, what if one of the neighbors had turned on a light and seen us?”

“Maybe they’d have gotten their rocks off like we did. I’m ready to go inside for more.”

“Me too,” she responded.

Jen and I continued our amorous get-togethers until she and Paul moved to Chicago four months later.

Meanwhile, I married a lovely lady who worked where I did. Three years later, I was transferred to St. Louis as head of my firm’s regional office. Another four years passed. Paul’s company decided to move their headquarters from Chicago to St. Louis. My wife and I had him and Jen over to our house for dinner.

Within six months, I again was enjoying Jen’s heavenly cunt and she was enjoying my ever-ready prick.

One afternoon, she asked, ”Do I please you as much as I used to?”

“More than you’ll ever know,” I replied.

Then I asked, “Do I still please you?”

“Goodness, yes,“ she said as her mouth engulfed my prick and I sucked her clit.

Paul still is gone a lot, and, since I frequently have to be away from the office, I easily manage to spend quality naked-time with Jen every week or two.

She wasn’t expecting me one Saturday when I arrived at her house and found no one at home. I went next door, where I learned that Jen would be gone all weekend, visiting her aunt in a town several hundred miles away.

Scott, too, was out of town, but Polly invited me in for a drink and dinner. We sat at her kitchen table enjoying scotch on the rocks as I enjoyed ogling the big nipples poking against her snug blouse.

I had a fair-sized hard-on when she asked me, “Do you like what you’re looking at or are you just trying to flatter me by staring?”

Startled that she had caught me, I stammered, “I’ve been thinking how much more I’d like to see them not covered by your blouse.”

“Al, I really like you. Are you a tit man?”

“Sure, I like tits. I’d much rather eat pussy and have my prick sucked. Or just fuck.”

“During all the years we’ve been married, Scott has fondled my tits only a few times. He never has sucked them. I once asked him to kiss my pussy. He told me he wasn’t about to put his mouth where I pee. The one time I put my mouth around his prick, he pulled away and told me that’s where his pee comes from. He uses his prick to fuck me, of course, and he’s really good at fucking, but only in the missionary position. So, if you like tits, I’d like to know how you like mine.”

She stood, took off her blouse and moved to stand before me. She’s slightly on the heavy side, but has a good figure. Her tits aren’t especially large, but her nipples, surrounded by nice pink aureoles, protrude at least a half-inch. I grasped her waist and pulled her toward me until she was standing between my legs. I gazed into her eyes as I sucked one tit, then the other. Her eyes became glazed and she had a contented look.

“I can feel your hard-on against my leg,” she said as she rubbed her leg back and forth.

“Would you like for me to share it with you?”

“I’d like to have every loving inch of it,” she said, grabbing my hand and leading me to her bedroom. She started to unbutton my shirt, then exclaimed, “Oh, hell, you undress yourself and I’ll undress myself. That way we’ll get naked a lot faster.”

When we were bare, we stood looking at each other. She may be slightly heavy, but she looked good enough to give any normal man a mammoth hard-on. Which was what I had.

She stared at my prick. “My god, Al, your cock and balls are absolutely gorgeous. I don’t care if you do pee out of it, and I certainly don’t want you to do that right now, but I just have to lick the pre-cum from your prick and feel it in my mouth.” She did. Then we got on the bed and prepared to sixty-nine.

“I’ve been waiting for this all my life, Al. I feel like a virgin about to be deflowered and I’m so excited that I’m ready to come. Eat me”

She engulfed my prick and sucked it as though she couldn’t get enough of it fast enough.

Her pubic hair was so wet that I felt it might drown me as I parted it and slipped my tongue into her slit. I had hardly begun to suck her clit when her come spewed all over the lower part of my face. Her come tasted great. But, frankly, if someone asked me to describe the worst come I ever had tasted, I’d have to say “terrific”.

I resumed sucking her clit until her massive orgasm made me wonder how anyone could come so much. Then, her warm mouth sucked me to an orgasm that again made me wonder how anyone could come so much.

She moved beside me and smothered my mouth with a come-swapping kiss.

“Thanks, Al, for your sensational pussy-sucking and for your delicious prick and come. She reached for my cock. “You have enough of a hard-on to fuck. I’ll straddle you or we can do it doggy style. Any way but in the damned missionary position.”

“Get on your hands and knees,” I urged as I moved behind her behind.

Her nicely-shaped ass was spread open before me. I rubbed my pre-cum on her asshole.

“Don’t worry, Pol, I don’t plan to fuck your ass. I think sodomy is totally disgusting, but I like wiping my pre-come on you and hope you like it too.”

“It feels good. Keep doing it.” I did.

Then I guided my cock through her soft pubic hair and deep into her sopping-wet cunt. She reached between her legs to gently fondle my balls as my hands cupped her hanging tits. I fucked her as fast as I could. We came at the same time.

Her cunt clutched my prick until I was ready to resume fucking. When we again had earth-shattering orgasms, she quickly moved so she could take me in her mouth and suck me dry.

We spent that night and the next day fucking and sucking many more times.

When I was ready to leave, Polly gave me the kind of kiss that causes hard-ons. “I hope we’ll get a chance to fuck some more. Maybe Jen and Scott will go out of town again. But not together, I hope. I’m pretty sure you’re fucking Jen because she’s had a smug satisfied look ever since that first weekend you were here. Don’t forget that my cunt and mouth will be waiting here for your prick.

Jen and I continued our amorous get-togethers until she and Paul moved to Chicago four months later. Polly and I spent only two weekends making out when Scott went to visit his ailing mother. They moved north after his mother died.

Meanwhile, I married a lovely lady who worked where I did.

Four years later, I was transferred to St. Louis as head of my firm’s regional office.

Another four years passed. Paul’s company decided to move their eastern headquarters from Chicago to St. Louis. My wife and I had him and Jen over to our house for dinner.

Within six months, I again was enjoying Jen’s heavenly cunt and she was enjoying my ever-ready prick.

One afternoon, she asked, ”Do I please you as much as I used to?”

“More than you’ll ever know,” I replied.

Then I asked, “Do I still please you?”

“Goodness, yes,“ she said as her mouth engulfed my prick and I sucked her clit.

Paul still is gone a lot, and, since I frequently have to be away from the office, I easily manage to spend quality naked-time with Jen every week or two.

Merob
Merob
35 Followers