My Coworker the Bitch

Story Info
Beth took every chance to make him look bad.
1.3k words
4.08
91.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GQ1NYC
GQ1NYC
6 Followers

"I Can't Believe her!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Greg sat in the chair and burst out laughing. "It's not funny Greg, she's making my life hell."

I was telling Greg about Beth, A woman who works in my department. The company I work for about 3 months ago hired her and ever since she's been busting my balls and making me look bad to my managers. It all started with a project we were both were assigned to, things were fine until she decided took all the credit for everything we worked on. (Most of it was my work anyway) So I confronted her about it and she came off as a real bitch, laughing and telling me she's going to be the top dog in this department. She was very well qualified, but the rest of us had just as much experience and not to mention years of blood sweat and tears for this company.

Greg suggested that I tell my boss, but I didn't want to be a complainer. He suggested that I not work on any up coming projects, but I couldn't let our company look bad to the client, so I decided to wait until the opportunity presented itself.

The next few weeks were hell, as she would hog the spotlight during meetings, kissing ass left and right and doing little things to piss me off. I was late one afternoon from lunch and was running towards the elevator. As I was 10 feet from the doors, I see her evil smile as she let the doors close. I could have killed her but the 10 flights of stairs took it out of me. I was late for that meeting and she gloated the whole time. If she was a man, I would have waited after work and beat the shit out of her, but I couldn't. I was dealing with a woman and that meant a more civil approach.

Well let me describe Beth to you. She wasn't this hot chick that guys would droll over but rather a very high maintained, spoiled brat who probably has her father on speed dial when needed. She was about 5' 4" and maybe 110 lbs. She was defiantly the type to go to the gym and only use the equipment in front of a mirror or by men who would stare. She had short curly brown hair. She was not big breasted either, about a B, but she knew how to accentuate them so guys would gawk at them. She always wore expensive dresses from Gucci or Donna Karen, anything that made her look high class.

We had a company party one Friday to celebrate a big account we broke into and I notice one thing about Beth, she was alone and looked a little depressed to see other people who were married or engaged. I had showed up with a date, nothing serious but I didn't want to come alone. As I was at the table with all the drinks, making one for my guest, Beth came over. "I see you have a date, I bet she charge you a lot." She said with a smirk. I wasn't in the mood for her shit. I had a few drinks already so I said back, "Now I don't slap the dick out your mouth when your working do I?" This struck a nerve, probably because she's to stuck up to give head. She strolled over to where the bosses were and continued with her everyday ass kissing.

The months went on and I did my best to avoid being in the same room as Beth. As luck would have it though, I had to work on a project with her. At this point she had kissed enough ass to get her own office. I was still working out of my cubical but didn't care much as long as I had a good job. So I get an email from my boss about this project. I go over to Beth's office to get to work on the new assignment. I knocked on the door for what must have been 15 minutes before she let me in.

The first words out of her mouth was, "I already have the idea for this project, so what I need for you to do is . . ." I interrupted her with, "What the fuck is your problem Beth?" She froze in mid-sentence, not expecting my outburst.

"What?" she said, looking very confused. I walk around her and grab her by the arm and stand her up on her feet.

"What is your problem with me?" I said with the most serious tone. She looked at me quietly for a second and then let out a little laugh. I couldn't believe she thought it was funny. Then I did the craziest thing. As bad as I wanted to crack her skull open with a brick, I grabbed her and stuck my tongue down her throat with excessive force. She was so off guard to this that she didn't even react to the kiss. As I continued to probe my tongue in her mouth she responded and grabbed for my cock. At this moment I thought, here is my chance. No plotting, no evil scheme, it just happened. So my first thought was 'I couldn't believe this'. Then I thought, 'I'm going to fuck this bitch real, real hard'.

I continued frenching her forcefully as she still was stoking my cock from outside my pants. I guess she wanted it. So I tore the top of her dress where her chest was and then pulled the dress down from the arms. She stepped out and I was looked at her for a minute. She was wearing a silky black bra and a black thong. I then removed her bra and grabbed her nipple really hard.

She was turned on by it but I could tell it hurt. I then unzip my pants and pulled out my dick. I motioned for her to suck it but she made this face like I asked her to eat something spoiled. So that pissed me off a little and I turned her around and slipped off her thong. I then took my dick and plunged it deep into her pussy. She let out a big moan and I proceeded to fuck her with every once of hate I had for this woman. I cursed at her with every thrust underneath my breath. She was so into it that she didn't even hear me. I then wanted to be evil, I saw that she had a virgin asshole, probably never been explored before and I pulled out and dove right into her tight hole. She screamed like hell with the first thrust.

She gripped the end of the table and looked back at me with the look of death. I couldn't help but laugh but I made sure not to stop pounding away. She let out a small cry before she got into the whole anal thing. She started to enjoy it and I was pumping fast and hard. The back of my shirt was dripping with sweat and I was getting a little tired. However, when I saw that she was holding on to the end of the table for dear life, I picked up my pace and slammed into her balls deep.

I could feel my balls tighten as I was about to blow my wad. I reached over and grabbed her by the back of the hair and pulled her down in front of me as my dick slid out from her ass. I pumped my fist twice and then exploded all over her face and chest. At this point she didn't care and I sure as hell didn't give a fuck. I let go of her head and she stumbled back onto her ass. Cum dripping from her nose and cheek. I pulled my pants up and walked out her office, leaving her stunned on the floor.

"Mr. Harrison, Beth would like to show you her idea for the project." A loud shriek filled the halls as my manager walked into her office.

GQ1NYC
GQ1NYC
6 Followers