My Creation

Story Info
You'll cum at least once reading this.
3.8k words
2.54
43.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jack and I'm kind of a romantic. Not by choice though, it's my choice in women. All the women I like are no less than 5 star. Big perfect tits, perfects skin, tight ass. All my women were the model types and they were a pain in the ass. High maintenance, stuck up bitches and I was tired of it. Fancy dinners, expensive jewelry, the gas guzzling sports cars I had to drive to impress them, the designer clothes, it was exhausting. I have a large bank account because, I am a genetic physicist. Which is why I can write this story. I finally decided if I can't find a beautiful girl that would fulfill my every fantasy. I was going to make one. I made so much money and this one particular year, I was able to design my own lab with all the necessary equipment to clone. Shit, I'd better have some cash after working for 3 different science teams and only getting 3 hours of sleep a night, on top of holding stock for every major company known to the world and being very skillful at it. I needed a fuck toy and all I needed was a DNA base from a gorgeous woman.

So, I went out with a few woman to get my base and I'd pick the one I liked most. I've been bragging and tagging woman for 7 years. I guess a few more wouldn't kill me. So, I roamed the busy streets of every beach front in the whole U.S. looking for the perfect woman. Finally, I found....... The one. She was kind of tall, natural red hair, blue eyes (very rare), perfect D tits, dangerous curves. She looked like she was made for me but, actually I wasn't even going to give her the chance of denying me anything and I was just going to make her so she couldn't. I slowed down my Mercedes and rolled down my window as she was roller blading down the sidewalk.

I came right out and said, "Hey there Angel." With my most charming smile. She didn't even acknowledge me. I've never seen this before and I was pretty upset and tired of dealing with these bitches and I let her know how pissed I was. "Hey bitch, when someone pulls up to you with a two hundred grand car calling you Angel. You should probably fucking acknowledge their presence."

She didn't like that very much. She braked her blades and my driver braked the car. She looked right at my face and let it flow, "What the fuck did you just say to me?!.......... I can't believe you rich type, you think because you have money you can just say whatever the hell you like to people............. FUCK YOU!" Then she went back to blading like nothing happened......... Fuck no, I don't think so.

I didn't like this at all. Nobody ever spoke to me like this. Lucky for me I installed a napkin dispenser inside my side of the back door where people usually have those stupid little handles that no one ever uses. I told my driver, "Stop the car." He did and I got out, ran after the woman, grabbed that bitch by her hair and her feet flew right out from under her and she fell right on her ass. As soon as she went to open her stupid mouth, I swabbed the inside of her mouth with the napkin and started walking back to the car. I looked up and suddenly noticed everyone stopped and was staring at me. About 10-15 people. I turned around and seen her start to get back up shocked and confused from what happened.

I always kept cash in my pockets and I decided it was a good time to use it. I had about $1,000 worth of 20s kept in my pocket. She was on her feet now. All I did was look at her and smile as I pulled out my stack of 20s. She yelled at me, "You think you're going to pay me to keep my mouth shut.......... Really!? Fuck you, you pig!!!! I should kick your ass!!!!!"

I calmly and smoothly replied, "Oh darling, it's not for you.......... It's for them." I threw the cash up in the air and shouted so everyone can hear, "Nobody seen anything here today!!!" The crowd that was once about to be a witness in court to my crime all flocked around me to collect the cash.

Smugly I approached my recent (hot) victim and said with a lethal potency that ended our dispute, "not only when you have money can you say what the fuck you want." I got right in her and spoke lowly and pronouncing every syllable to make an imprint on her memory for life. "You can do what the fuck you want to too." With those last words I brushed her face with my hand and said, "Thanks for the date darling, I had a great time." I turned around and walked right past the still greedy crowd picking up my cash and got straight into my car to drive off unaffected. It was a awesome display of the social hierarchy in my favor....... As usual. With the napkin in my hand, I put it on the inside of my jacket pocket where I already had a plastic lining ready. I told my driver, "Back to my lab, I've got some work to do."

He replied the only sentence it seemed he knew how to say, "Certainly sir." I got back to my lab and got straight to work and after 2 years of work (I'll skip the boring details) BAM!!!! I made the woman of my dreams. She was a 23 year old woman with a blank mind. All she knew how to do was walk and eat. Fresh out of the cloning process, I went straight to my brainwashing. I taught her it was wrong to wear clothes. I also taught her she wasn't to leave the house. Her only purpose in life was to eat, sleep and fuck me how, when and wherever I wanted. The only words I taught her right off the bat was dirty sentences like, "Do you want to fuck me?" Followed by, "How?" and "When do you want me to suck you cock?" followed by "Do you want me to gag on it?" She was my real life sex toy, without the worry of the wine and dine, kissing ass bullshit. After a few months of this intensive training, she was fully operational and she was all mine. It was magnificent.

I just got home from work and I hollered out for my sex slave, "BITCH!!!! (that's what I named her) I'M HOME!!" She ran down the stairs at full speed, titties jiggling and flopping everywhere; just as she was trained.

She asked me, "what do you want me to do?"

I simply said, "Suck my cock." Without delay she got on her knees, pulled down my pants and went straight to sucking. "As soon as I get hard. Stand up and put your hands on the wall." She knew it didn't require an answer. She just knew what she had to do. Sure enough, she got me hard and did exactly what I told her. "Ready to get your ass fucked Bitch?"

Sexily she replied, "Yes Master. Fuck my ass as much and as hard as you'd like, I love it when you fuck my ass."

I smiled with gratification. "That's my Bitch." No lube or anything, just her spit. I shoved my cock straight up her ass and fucked her with no mercy. She just took it and moaned in pleasure, just like I taught her. I drilled her ass as my butler Duffrey walked by and asked if he'd like his cock sucked while I fucked her ass.

He asked me politely, "may I sir?"

I told him, "Yah man, no problem. She's my whore, I made her to fuck. Fuck her anytime you want man."

He smiled a giant smile as I gave out the order. "Suck his cock Bitch."

"Yes master." I slapped her in the face from behind while I fucked her in her ass and still fucking I said, "I didn't ask a question Bitch. You know better than that. Don't speak unless your hungry, have to use the bathroom or I ask a question. Unless you're hungry while I'm fucking you. Then, I don't give a shit. You can eat my cum as an appetizer and then eat whatever the fuck you want when I'm done. Got it Bitch? Now suck his cock." She bent over and opened her mouth waiting for Duffrey to whip it out. He did and she waited for him to fuck her mouth. I mentioned, "She wont start unless you ask her to. I trained her that way so, either stick it in or ask her to start sucking it. She's like a robot all she knows is sex and once she starts thinking otherwise I have another clone trained and ready to go in the cryo-chamber ready to go.......... God, I'm fucking awesome." I laughed, "Just thought I'd throw that out there."

My butler laughed too, "Indeed you are sir, indeed you are." He ordered her, "Suck my cock Bitch."

She took the order like a waitress and reached around, grabbed his ass and pulled his cock over to her ready mouth. There was my creation, taking it up the ass and sucking my butlers cock and man I was going to work on her ass. Right as I was going to cum. I showed off another trick I taught her, "Bitch, I'm going to cum."

She took my butlers cock out of her mouth and asked, "Where do you want me, how do you want me and where would you like to cum?"

"Get on your knees, open your mouth, lick the tip, spit my cum on your tits, rub them a little bit, suck out my after cum and leave the cum on your tits and finish off the butler." I stopped fucking her ass and watched her do exactly what I told her. She got on her knees and opened her mouth as I aimed my cock right in her mouth as I stroked out my sperm. She moaned in anticipation, licking the tip gently, waiting. I let out my orgasm and came all in her mouth and watched as she spit my juice all over the middle of her chest. She breathed heavily letting out little koos as she spread my cum all over her tits and rubbed her nipples and then finally sucked me dry. Then, leaving the cum on her tits just as she was told, she turned around and took my butler back in her mouth and started sucking him off again. I told my butler, "If you want her to do anything else just ask........ Bitch!"

She stopped for a second, "Yes master?"

"Do everything he asks, anytime he asks, O.K.?"

"Yes master."

she went back to sucking and my butler showed his gratitude, "You are the best boss I've ever had."

I smiled and confidently replied, "I know Duffrey. I know." I went upstairs and went about my normal business. Then, as I got ready for bed I yelled for my slut, "BITCH!!! TIME FOR BED!!!" I waited and she didn't come. I got worried and pissed at the same time. I ran from room to room looking for my bitch. Finally, I found her in the master living room riding my Duffrey's cock in reverse cowgirl, while he sat in my giant velvet red antique chair. I laughed relieved, "Oh, I see your enjoying my new gift."

He chuckled and said, "Very much sir, very much."

I barked my order, "Bitch, when your done with him come to bed."

She didn't say anything. She just kept fucking as he commanded, "Faster, faster, faster Bitch, faster." She was fucking the shit out him. Ass bouncing like a jackhammer. I sat and watched instead of going back upstairs. I've never seen my creation fuck anyone else. I just sat and admired my work as Duffrey then yelled, "Maria (the maid) come here darling." Maria was the butlers wife and the maid.

They cheated all the time so, this was no big deal. Maria entered the room, "Oh, I see you're having fun." She smiled a big smile before asking, "What's up dear?"

"Maria, You know masters bitch, right?"

"Oh Yes dear, why?"

"Wanna join?"

She got excited like a little school girl, "Would I?!!!"

Duffrey gave out the order, "Bitch, suck her tits." Maria took off her maids gown and walked over as my bitch was fucking him like a maniac. My bitch sucked on her tits just like she was ordered switching back and forth like she'd been doing it every day of her life. Without ever even been with another female before. Porn pays off obviously. Duffrey announced, "O.K. time to get this really going. Bitch get on your hands and knees, I'm going to fuck you while you lick my wife's pussy. O.K.?" Like a good girl she knew better. she didn't reply yes master.

She knew already that I'd slap the shit out of her. She replied, "O.K." She got on her hands and knees as Marie got on her back.

My butler got behind her and slowly inserted his cock in her and she moaned more with every inch which was a lot because, my butler seemed to be a freak. It had to be at least 11". No wonder Marie didn't mind him cheating. He had enough to go around, if you know what I mean. All the while Marie got on her back and spread her legs; soon following my Bitch sticking her tongue in her clit flickering it like a pro porn star as my butler started plowing her with all 11 inches. My butler announced, "Honey, why don't you get underneath her and lick her muffin and I'll cum on your face when I'm done fucking her."

Marie looked a little unsettled but did it. Duffrey knew it too. I had to comment, "Better shape up that attitude Marie, otherwise I'll have to do away with your job. Ship you off and make Duffrey a clone for himself."

She looked a little shocked but, politely answered, "Yes sir, sorry sir." I winked and nodded like I was just being a dick but, I wasn't I'd do it haha. I watched as my bitch got her 69 on with the maid while being fucked. About 4 minutes later. I heard Duffrey begin to climax as he pulled out and came a horse puddle of cum all over his wife's face........ Damn no wonder she didn't want to do it........ She nearly drowned...... It was exciting watching females get glazed with another mans cum. Especially when it's in your own living room.

After finishing, Duffrey got a little carried away and nearly tried to take my position. "Bitch! Now finish my wife then go upstairs with Jack."

I regained my dominance instantly, "Excuse me Duffrey! Bitch ignore him and go upstairs to bed. Duffrey know your place. You will address me as sir and when I want her I get her. I'll fuck your wife too if I feel like it and you know I will, I'll even make you watch and won't let you join or even pleasure yourself while I hurl insults at you and make you feel like my bitch. Do you understand? Don't answer that was a rhetorical question that doesn't require an answer. Now...... I gave you a gift and you better not abused this. I will forget this incident, just don't let it happen again. Are we clear?"

Duffrey took a deep breath to regain his composure, "Yes sir, forgi......"

"Another rhetorical question. Shut the fuck up."

" Right. Come Marie, let us finish cleaning the masters linens."

Marie nodded her head in agreement looking a little shaken and with a quiver in her voice replied, "Right darling, let us go...... Goodnight sir." I nodded in approval and let them carry out the choirs I've assigned them.

When I got upstairs Bitch was waiting for me as usual legs spread on her back, waiting for her nightly fuck but, I was much too tired today. "Bitch, I'm too tired to fuck you. So, you'll being doing all the work tonight. Let me lay there, suck me off and then after about 5 minutes of sucking my cock, climb on top, put your tits in my face, theeennnnnn we'll take it from there, O.K.?"

"Yes Master."

"Alright then, lets go, times wasting and you have a job to do."

I laid on the bed and went over everything I had to do tomorrow while my sexy bitch sucked away at my cock, God she sucked sooo gooood. once I started getting into it, I snapped back to my fantasies at hand, "Alright Bitch, climb on top, tits in my face you know the drill." She listened as usual and slid her moist cunt over my rock hard cock. I don't even know how to begin to tell you how lucky I am. Her pussy stayed so tight all of the time. Either the woman I cloned her from was like this or something went horribly right in the cloning process but, every time I fuck my bitch she is as tight as a virgin....... In both holes........... I know you probably wish you were me and I'm a nice guy......... I wish you were me too haha. So she was fucking me with her insanely wet pussy, working her legs to get it in perfectly, flexing her pussy muscles to make it feel like her fuck hole was like a super mouth.

I got really excited licking her tits and occasionally looking down past her Ds to see her wet flowing cunt dripping her fuck juices all over my steaming hot cock reappearing and disappearing making me tingle all over. I wanted my candy tho. "You know what bitch?"

"What baby?" As she kept fucking me.

" I got really excited watching you 69 Marie earlier. Why don't you bring that wet pussy up to my face and let me lick it to my desire, while you wrap your lips around my cock and suck me the way you like."

"The way I like is the way you like." Normally I'd slap her for speaking again but, it was hot so I let it go. I watched as she slid off my cock and turned her glazed muffin into my face and it was inches from my lips as I stared at her asshole that smelled like roses and knew I was going to fuck it one more time before the night was over. Then, I felt her lips slide back were they were meant to be at least 2 hours a day. Mmmmmmmmm I love her sucking my cock and hearing those slight slurping sounds while, I lick her slit and bring my tongue all the way up to her puckering ass. Almost as if it's trying to lick me back. She increased her speed as I increased mine. In 3 minutes of starting all you heard was slurping and alternating moans.

I was going to cum at any moment now. I commanded another time, "Fuck me."

Her natural response, "How?"

"With your pussy, quick, fuck me."

She climbed back on top of me and began fucking me again as I sounded just like Duffrey, "Faster, faster, harder, harder, faster, ass."

"What baby?"

"Ass!! Fuck me with your ass now!! ASS!!"

She reached underneath her and quickly stuck it in her ass and began fucking me with her ass like a good girl. I was in a control freak testosterone induced fuck frenzy. "Pussy!!" She put it back in her pussy without even using her hands and went back to work before you know it about 15 seconds later I commanded ass again and we were both in a juicy, sweaty rage of sex. "AAAAASS!!! FUCK YAH, BITCH, OOOHHHHHH FUCK YES!!!! RAISE IT UP!!" Like a magician I slid underneath her and was behind her and back in her ass before you could say fuck that ass. I was railing her harder than ever before and was going in her ass working her like the pocket pussy she was. "YOU LIKE THAT YOU USELESS FUCK TOOL??!!!!!"

"YES!!!! YES MASTER!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

"DOES IT HURT YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!!!! HUH?!!!! DOES IT HURT WHEN I FUCK YOUR ASS LIKE THAT, YOU DIRTY SLUTTY WHORE?!!!!!"

I grabbed her hair and pulled it hard as she whined, "OWWWWWW, OW, OW, OW IT HURTS SO GOOD MASTER! I LOVE IT!!!!! OH GOD YES MASTER!!!!! FUCK MY ASS!!!! I'M GOING TO CUM!!!! IM GOING TO CUM!!!! HOLY SHIT I'M GOING TO CUM!!!! AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'M CUMMING!!! OH MASTER HARDER, I'M CUMMMMIIIING"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU CUM, YOU STUPID SLUT!! Your jobs to make me cum.......... OOHHHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!" Still holding on to her hair. I nearly broke her neck flipping her around and ramming all 7" I had down her throat and cumming at the same time yelling, "YOU BETTER NOT PUKE!!! CHOKE BITCH!!! CHOOOOOOKE!!!!!" I shot stream after stream down her throat as she swallowed as much as she could and coughing up the rest as the other half came out her nose. I laid down and began resting as I told Bitch, "Clean me up and then clean yourself up and come to bed." She got up and cleaned licked me clean. Then, got a towel and dried me off before cleaning herself off. Finally, laying herself to rest. I broke from the passion, I couldn't help it because, that was by far the best fuck I'd ever had, "Bitch?"

"Yes Master."

"I love you....... More than I've ever loved everybody." I heard her begin to cry and then she spoke, "I never thought I'd here you say those words master, you don't know how that makes me feel." master?"

"Yes my sweet."

(sniff, sniff).......... "I love you too.... (sniff, sniff) and I'm glad you created me to fuck you."

"You don't have to call me Master anymore, you can call me whatever you like................ But, you still have to fuck me whenever I say cause, as much as I love you, you stop your purpose, I'll kill you and re-create you and thaw another one of you out and no one would miss you........... Except me. Now go to sleep you have a lot of work to do tomorrow. I have a porn convention I want to show you off in."

12