My Cute Little Goth Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Lesbian sex is beautiful.
1.5k words
4.21
29.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pouty, and seemed very disappointed in herself. I finally pulled her back into my lap and grabbed two clothes pins from my coffee table and placed them on her nipples. I laid her with her chest extensions between my legs and started fingering her. She was getting hot again, but I this time restrained her from her orgasm. And that would be her punishment, with her again hot and wanting I sent her home. After she assured me she would call I made sure she left all her undergarments as her little dress was so high up it would be hard to hide that hot little ass from public eye... God she made me hot.

...........

The calls were pleasing, everyday thanking me and telling me how she thoroughly enjoyed her training. We'd become more acquainted with each other and our sexuality. She was a very intelligent little thing and I enjoyed her ability to hold up a highly educated conversation.

Eventually, as days and months passed we had become more than just slave to her Master, we had a very nice relationship with dates and sometimes she'd spend the night. I had finally bought my own home, 3 rooms, 1 downstairs and 2 upstairs, and a basement in which I began to build my Master's dungeon, soon after Dela's first year in college. Dela seemed to enjoy watching the progress of the dungeon. She was very excited when I promised her we would soon be able to play in it. One night she even spouted several detailed scenes for the dungeons that got me really excited.

Everyday I would come home to see her finishing up her homework for school. This evening no different, after I had finished the dungeon, I had her put on a specific outfit I really loved to see her wear. A tight black see-through blouse, with another corset-cincher in red exposing those small but perfect tits of hers, a layered short skirt with inches of lace designs hanging from the hem, and a frilly pair of panties with matching garter and soft thigh-his.

My crotch was hard as she handed me the leash to the collar she now wore daily and promised never to take off. She knelt to me her eyes downcast, legs spread wide and palms laying just above her knees, her hair softly caressing her shoulder with her chest pressed forward in pride to her body, a position I taught her was my favorite and most desired unless I wanted her further displayed.

Her expression was fine, a sweet smile of pure lust and affection. I leaned down to her and leashed her, telling her to remain kneeled until my surprise was evident. Her excitement to this new event was shown in her random quivering and slight shifting. The doorbell almost startled the poor thing as I turned my shoulders and announced that she would be opening the door.

Her face red as she stood trembling, her hand reached for the door knob, I now stood to greet the guest of honor. Maglie stepped in, a slightly shying expression on her face, she was also a submissive, but with experience. She stood 5'3, a little round in her stomach, with bigger breasts, and bountiful hips, honey butter blond hair and yummy chocolate colored eyes. Of all Dela's imperfections, I was sure she'd be intimidated through the size of her breasts. She greeted our guest respectively, who both then were ordered to kneel.

"What is your opinion of our guest, Dela?" I queried to see if it was in her tastes. I liked chubby girls myself, and Dela spoke of similar interests to me.

"Very sexy, Master." Bringing Maglie's shy expression into a sort of smile.

"Good, girls, let's continue into the basement please. Maglie get Dela's leash for me." Maglie had been a previous girlfriend who moved, and was now back in town after finishing college and setting up residence. She was a nice girl, never had any problems. We'd done some training play and of sorts and when she moved on she began her own training with a more experienced Master and was educated more fully in the ways of submissives and slaves.

Watching her lead Dela only made my desire an increasing reminder. Dela was ordered to stand with her legs spread and I handed Maglie a pair of scissors telling her to cut the shirt from Dela and put a hole in the crotch of her panties (I'd bought them and they were getting old enough to destroy), then Maglie was to tease her breasts. Dela's breath grew rigid when the other girl's tongue licked at the tiny B's, and nibbles made her seem to pant.

I shifted through a box of toys, taking what I needed and setting them on my rolling tray. I pulled the padded horse over close to the girls and ordered Dela lay over it. As I, with help from Maglie, strapped her down, she seemed to wriggle testing her new bonds.

"Open your mouth, sweetie." I unzipped my pants and pulled free my erection as Dela did just as she was told. I held my shaft in front of her face letting her stick her tongue out to lavish sweet kisses and wet the end. Her eyes begging me to put it in, I stepped forward slightly and allowed her to take it in her mouth. She moaned as her mouth sucked it up tasting the pre-cum and swallowing it lovingly.

Maglie awaiting direction finally had my signal to began an oral attack on my sweet pet. She knelt behind her holding her ass cheeks open. Tongue licking up my slave's labia and intruding her ass. Dela's moans drove me further into her mouth. I was fucking it slowly and deeply. Maglie's mouth moved over the girl's clitoris. Humming and licking, and sucking as I could hear her moaning into my slaves cunt, who was now bucking back to receive the nurtured attention.

Dela and I had grown comfortable with my ass fucking her, I'd never taken her in her cunt yet. I didn't want her getting pregnant while she was in school. I'd always fuck her mouth while fucking her pussy with a dildo. This would be the first time Dela got at least some person's hips forcing any cock into her cunt. Maglie was told to take the strap on. She placed it about her hips getting back behind Dela carefully.

As I nodded, Maglie slowly slid the fake cock up and down Dela's swollen and creamy cunt. She tried to push back as Maglie focused it from going in. She would tease her until I came. And when I exploded deep into Dela's mouth not a drop hitting the ground she whimpered to her excitement's soon satisfaction as Maglie entered her. I put myself away and walked around to watch my girl's cunt being fucked by the massive plastic dong. Dela was moaning now. Maglie humping her began moaning too. I did almost forget to mention, the dick was double sided, so I could watch both sluts get off on each other.

Dela and Maglie bucking at each other, I slowly grew aroused once again. Rubbing myself through my pants. Maglie buried her fake cock deep into Dela's cunt without mercy and Dela moaned and thanked me. Soon both sluts were begging me to cum. And Maglie was given permission as I again pulled myself out of the pants and slipped a condom over my now hard cock. Maglie fell forward over Dela and then slumped to the ground rubbing her dick.

I moved behind Dela, sweet Dela who'd never recieved me inside her. She was surprised to feel the warmth of my wrapped cock behind her pulsating wanting cunt. She turned her head, a sweet and affectionate, but lusty smile came over her face as I slowly pushed into her and put my hands over her sides whispering that she could come whenever she was ready. I pushed deep into her cunt and pulled out slowly, feeling the clenching as she moaned to my new intrusion.

My cock fattened inside her as I slowly humped her beautiful pussy, her moans floating sweetly into my ear. She was lost in it, as was I. It was more like making love then a Master's dominating fuck. I soon felt rushed though, fucking her a little faster, her hips bucking back into my lap until I came into the sheer latex and her all over my groin. I released her from the binds and ordered her to give Maglie a treat as well.

The girl took the fake cock off Maglie and fastened it to herself (trust me Maglie has no diseases, she's checked monthly as is my pet and myself and I assured her of this before we even started the scene). She began fucking Maglie fiercely, something I'd never seen in my slave's attitude before.

She made sure that the girl was begging to cum quickly as was she and my permission given they came all over each other mouths wrapped around each other's tongues. The two girls and I slept in my bed that night.