My Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom catches you and your daughter.
2.1k words
4.45
146.8k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early the next morning I awaken to the feel of your hands on my breasts. Pulling on my nipples, making them hard and tight. My hands come up to cover your hands, pressing them closer to me as my eyes slowly open to see your eyes staring at me. My back arches up, pushing myself tighter against your callused hands. I can feel my breasts swelling, getting heavier as you play with the nipples.

I gasp as your hand slides down my body, your fingers stopping to flick into my belly button. Making me remember how they felt yesterday when they were buried deep inside me. I am shuddering again with desire as your hand continues to trail slowly down. My breath is coming faster and my heart is racing. I begin moaning as your hand stops just above my pussy.

My hips are arching up as I beg you, “Please touch me, daddy. I want to feel your fingers caressing my hard little clit. I need you to put your fingers inside my hot wet pussy, sliding them in and out faster and faster.” I am trembling as your hands move to my thighs and begin rubbing them. The calluses on your hands scratching my soft tender skin as your hands slide from my knees to tickle the hair on my pussy but never really touching me, only teasing.

Your hands grasp my hips and pull me on top of you. Your fingers move up to roll my nipples between them as you slide down underneath me. Gently you tease me with the tip of your tongue. I can feel it sliding between the lips of my pussy, caressing my clit and wiggling down to the opening. I am moaning as I try to push myself down onto your tongue, desperate to feel it sliding into me but you move your hands under me to hold me up. Continuing the sweet torture.

I am moaning uncontrollably as your tongue continues down, sliding further and further back until it touches my tightly puckered asshole. “Oh, Daddy,” I moan as it gently probes me. You release my body so I am allowed to sink down on you, driving your tongue deeper into my hot tight ass. My hips begin rocking on you as your tongue wiggles back and forth inside me, sliding in and out at the same time. Driving me closer and closer to the edge.

“Oh, God, Daddy. That feels so good!” I moan out as I feel myself getting hotter and tighter around your tongue. You moan at me, making your tongue vibrate inside my ass. The feeling of your tongue twitching inside of me pushes me over the edge.

“Jesus Christ, Daddy! I’m cumming. Don’t stop, Daddy, please don’t stop!” I scream as my body goes into spasms around you, squeezing your tongue harder.

You gently pull your tongue from my still throbbing ass. My body is quivering above you as the last tremors of my orgasm pass through me. You softly kiss my wet pussy, swirling your tongue deep inside quickly. Making me tremble harder. I can feel you kissing and nibbling on my inner thighs as you wait for the tremors to fully pass before beginning again.

You move your hands back under me again as your tongue slips between my sticky pussy lips once more. I am trying to rock back and forth on you as you softly stroke me, your tongue pressing against me. Not quite touching my clit but not teasing the opening to my hot pussy either, just rubbing between those two points. You are driving me crazy with your teasing.

“Oh, Daddy,” I moan, “Please fuck me.”

Just then, the door to my bedroom flies open. “What the hell is going on here?” Momma demands from the doorway. She has came back early from her meeting and the noises I was making had drawn her to my bedroom.

My face flushes bright red with embarrassment then pales with fear as I try to climb off your face, reaching for a sheet to cover myself. You won’t release my hips though, instead holding me tightly in place as you answer her. “I’m sorry, dear,” you say to her, “ I know we planned to do this together but I couldn’t wait anymore.”

I am totally shocked to hear that my parents had planned my seduction. I cannot believe we had all wanted this same thing for so long without knowing it.

Gently you push me off you as Momma comes into the room and sits on the bed next to you. I watch as she lowers her mouth to your face, licking my juices off your face. Her tongue is licking the sides of your face as you whisper to her, telling her all we have done so far while she was gone. Momma is moaning as she kisses your lips, sucking my juices of your tongue as her hand sneaks over to me. Her soft hand slides up my thigh, my back arches up to meet her fingers as she slips two inside me.

It is such a turn on to watch you kiss Momma and feel her fingers deep inside me, slowly fucking me. I can feel my body tensing, getting hotter and tighter as Momma pushes me closer to my orgasm. You roll over to watch as her fingers fuck me hard and fast. She is leaning over you, watching her fingers and my face. I can hear her breathing coming faster as she knows the effect she is having on me. “She really loves this,” you whisper to Momma as your rough finger touches my clit.

“Oh my God, fuck me!” I scream as I cum again. Squeezing Momma’s fingers as you keep rubbing my clit, Daddy. My hips are rocking back at Momma as she fucks me, sliding one more of her slender fingers inside me, stretching me to the max with three of her fingers. I can feel the rest of her hand pounding against my pussy lips as she keeps fucking me harder and faster, her fingers sliding in as deep as possible.

My eyes are still closed as my body shudders through the last of my orgasm as I feel you and Momma crawling up my body. I have one of you lying on each side of me, my arms around both of you holding you tight. Momma’s fingers rubbing on my lips so I can taste my own pussy. My tongue flicking out to touch them, licking them clean as you both watch. I suck them into my mouth, my tongue probing between them to clean off every drop as you both bend your heads to my nipples.
It is an incredible feeling to have both of my nipples being sucked and nibbled on. My fingers are running through the hair of both of you as my back arches up, forcing more of me into your mouths. My hands wrap around your heads, pulling you closer to me as I moan. It feels so good to have you both biting on my nipples. My body is shivering under you both as you bite down on my nipples, harder and harder while your tongues flick them back and forth at the same time.

I can feel your hands, Daddy, sliding under my hips pulling me over towards you. Momma’s fingers slip from my mouth and trail down my body, back to my sweet pussy. I gasp as she begins rubbing my clit. My breath coming hard and fast, my heart racing. My lower body is twisted so that my pussy faces Momma and I can feel your hard cock pressed between the cheeks of my ass, Daddy. One of my legs is thrown over your thighs to allow both of you to play with me. My shoulders are still pressed against my bed, allowing you both access to my hard nipples. I rock back and forth between the two of you, craving the feel of Momma’s finger on my clit at the same time I want to feel your cock press against me, Daddy.

You both release my nipples from your mouth as you lift my hips so that I am straddling you, Daddy. I am facing your feet as you push me so that I am on my hands and knees. I can feel the hot spongy head of your cock as you rub me, just slipping into my open pussy then up to my asshole, which is also wide open for you. . Momma’s finger is still stroking on my clit as you keep teasing me. I look over my shoulder at your face, Daddy. Your eyes glazed with passion and your face so flushed.

“Fuck me, please, Daddy,” I beg you.

You place your cock just inside my pussy and grab my hips, forcing yourself deep inside me so slowly. I sit up on you so that you go as deep as possible and start rocking my hips back and forth. Not moving up and down, but rotating my hips in a circle on you. Your hands come up and grab my breasts, squeezing the nipples as you pull me down so that I am laying flat on my back on top of you, my legs still bent under me, leaving me wide open.

You arch your hips off the bed, pushing in me deeper as Momma takes her fingers away from my clit and moves so she can watch you fucking me. I can feel your tongue flicking in my ear as Momma hand strokes your cock and touches my pussy lips. Momma crouches down between your legs, her body laying out, as she gets closer to us. I can feel her hot moist breath washing over my exposed pussy. She is breathing hard and fast, becoming excited by watching her husband fuck their little girl. Hearing their little girl moaning in pleasure, telling her daddy how good his hard thick cock feels inside her.

Momma slides her other hand down to rub and play with her own pussy as she leans forward and plants a kiss on my hard clit. My body jerks in surprise as the contact and she moans as she settles in to tease me with the tip of her tongue. Your hard cock rocking deep inside me as Momma’s tongue flickers on my clit at the same time sends me flying towards the edge. Grabbing Momma’s hair I pull myself so I am sitting straight up on your cock, fucking you hard and fast.

I feel you slide one of your hands between us, Daddy so you can slip one of your fingers into my pussy with your cock. You press it against your cock, making it rub against the wall of my pussy, your fingernail gently scratching the inside of my cunt. Twisting it slowly, you pull it out. So wet and slippery from being inside me, you gently begin rubbing it on my ass. As I slide down your cock again, I feel you start finger fucking my ass. It burns at first but Momma soon distracts me by sucking my clit into her mouth.

I am barely raising my ass a couple inches off your cock before slamming myself back down on you, Daddy. Driving your thick hard hot cock deeper into my steaming pussy. My hands rubbing Momma’s head as I moan, telling you both how good it feels, how badly I want to cum for you both.

Momma gently bites down on my hard clit, sending me hurtling over the edge. My head arches back so the ends of my hair tickle your chest as I cum, screaming, “OH! Jesus Christ it feels so good! Fuck me! Oh, God, fuck me please!”

You and Momma each grab one of my hips in your hands, forcing me to keep rocking on you as my pussy and asshole spasm around you. I can feel your cock twitching inside me as you begin shooting your hot cum deep inside your baby girl. Momma is moaning around my clit as she fingers herself to an orgasm, all of us cumming together.

Momma and I collapse on either side of you, Daddy. Feeling your arms close around us, pulling us closer so we are resting our heads on your chest. Momma’s hand is also resting on your chest and I can smell her pussy on it. I lean over and gently lick it with my tongue, tasting her for the first time as you both watch. I suck one of her fingers in my mouth as you ask me to leave one for you. I bring her hand to your mouth as Momma and I lean closer together and kiss over you. Our mouths open so you can see our tongues dancing together before our lips lock together, taking the kiss deeper.

We have a lot of lost time to make up for and we are just beginning………