My Dad's Co-worker

Story Info
Boss's son's fantasy comes true with hot co-worker.
768 words
2.99
33.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a boring Friday morning as usual and I decided to go and help my dad at work. He said it was fine and of I went, but the real truth of the matter is that I wanted to see his co-worker, Lauren. Lauren was the hottest girl I had ever seen and I just wanted to FUCK her brains out.

We arrived there in about 20 minutes and my dad got me started by copying some paperwork for him. The first few hours went slowly, very slowly, and I was getting so bored. My dad then asked me to go and help install these new PC's upstairs in his computer labs, so I said why not as I found it interesting.

I walked in and didn't see anyone so I went into the server room and there she was, the girl I'd been fantasizing about ever since I'd seen her. She was bending over and her tight firm ass was staring right into my face. I immediately felt my cock grow harder and images of me fucking her doggy style came into my head. I said hi and she responded with a big smile and a hello.

She said I could start unpacking boxes and powering up the PC's so that's what I did. An hour had gone past and I still had a boner, I needed relief!!! Just then, Lauren said she needed to go and get something from a computer shop and she would be back in an hour.

I new this was my opportunity to relieve myself so I headed over to the server room and went onto the internet to my favorite porn sites. I pulled out my 8 inch cock and started stroking my monster. The only image in my head was me fucking Lauren in her ass.

My back was turned to the entrance and that's when it all began. She walked over to me, grabbed my big cock and stuffed it into her mouth, taking all of me in one quick motion. She then started massaging my balls and I couldn't take it, I came in her mouth, the biggest load of cum ever, and to my surprise, she swallowed it all.

I then decided it was my turn, so I pushed her onto the desk and lifted up her mini skirt, and to my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties. I dove right in, nibbling away at her clit. She was so wet and she started begging for my cock, but I decided she was going to have to do more than just beg. I stuck two fingers in her wet cunt and started to finger fuck her like mad while I sucked on her clit.

I then took out my two fingers and tried to ram one up her asshole, which was so tight that it only went in as far as my knuckle. She started to moan like the little whore she was. I felt her pussy twitching and she starting cumming all over, and I lapped up every last drop.

Once she had regained her breath, I picked her up and bent her over the desk. I shoved my dick right into her cunt. It was so wet and extremely tight. I pulled her up by her hair and whispered in her ear, asking her if she wanted more.

As I said it, I thrusted in further and her moans were as good as a yes. I let go of her hair and grabbed her tits. My cock was pumping in and out of her and she came for the second time. I could feel my balls start to tingle and knew I was close to cumming.

I knew straight away what I wanted. I decided that my cock had had enough juices on it for some good lubrication and I positioned my cock right on her asshole.

She started begging for me not to fuck her virgin asshole, but I wouldn't listen and I spanked her firm ass. She started to get tears in her eyes, but I didn't car. It was time to make her pay for all those unattended boners. I rammed my cock right up her ass, inch after inch. I took long slow strokes but then she started begging for more so I just went at full pace and came right in her tight asshole.

She stood up, got on her knees and sucked my cock clean, tasting both of our juices. She then put her clothes on and said, "See you in an hour, I just forgot my keys..."