My Dad's Wife Ch. 4

Story Info
She's forced to stay night with husband's friend.
4.1k words
4.08
121.9k
25
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sudipta
Sudipta
78 Followers

One day evening in last winter my husband ( 5 years back I used to call him Dad) came back from his office and informed me that he got transferred from Mumbai to Solapur ( a small town in Maharastra). I really felt bad hearing that news because we were quite comfortable and well established in Mumbai. Our son Partha was 4 years old and admitted in a well reputed school in Mumbai. Now we have to go a much small town and we did not have ideas about the facilities available, how will be the school standard? Actually I was planning to take second baby and regularly pinching my husband (Dad) for that. That transfer definitely force us to change all our future planning.

After some days during dinner my husband told me that three of his friends planned to go to Lonavalla along with their family ( without Kids) for outing for couple of days. They request him also to join with them. Now his consent totally depends on me. Actually I know all of them very well and their wives are very close to me. Then I asked him "where will we keep Partha (our son) these couple of days". Because we don't have relatives. He told me that we can keep him in Mr. Joshi's House. Because Mr. Joshi stayed in joint family and his mother surely take care about Partha. Five years back we launched in Mumbai and after that we did not got chance to go out. Then I agreed to go. Ultimately we had the chance to take a good vacation together, God knows we deserved it. We were so in love and had been hoping to do this for a long time.

On Saturday morning we started for Lonavalla, four families in two cars. In first car Mr. Joshi and his wife Madhu were with us and in second car carried Mr. Ali and his wife Sabina along with Mr. Garg and his wife Priya. They had booked a resort there. We arrived late morning, and unpacked before making our way down to the bank of the lake. Our chalet was perfect. An enormous picture window looked out onto the lake beyond our patio. The lounge area had two enormous sofas on opposite sides of a coffee table. There was a dining area, kitchen area and an enormous bathroom with a huge Jacuzzi. Everything was decorated tastefully in soft pastels and natural colors. Through the last couple of years we were together, of course, the standard suggestive conversations, flirtatious innuendos, and gentle teasing that goes along with any close friendship.

It was a fairly long drive to the estate but once we were there it was all that we could have hoped. We had made our breakfast then we entered our stipulated room to get fresh. All four girls were dressed pure indian style that means Salware kamiz off course swimming costume were inside as because we planned to swim. Boys were their T- shirt and shorts. We saw a stream we came to was fairly large . It had a pool also. We stopped there . Suddenly Sabina made the comment that she wished swim & she had her swimsuit. We looked at each other and all got a gleam in our eyes. Initially boys stood up and took off our shirt and then our shorts. We the girls started laughing and giggling. By that time they jumped in one after another. We went back to our collage days at that time. Then we also started undressed ourselves as an when boys saw us with swimming suit they started teasing us. All of us have very saxy figures though we became mother but we did able to kept our figures attractive and curvy. We played for a pretty long time and then finally got out and sat on the smooth rocks on the side of the pond to dry. We were all checking each other out without trying to be too obvious. At that time I felt little awkward because the colour of my swim suit was pink and due to water it became transparent. I noticed that my tits which are quite large, firm very, very sensitive became hard and pointed and the black circle became prominent through my wet swim suit. Suddenly during conversation I noticed that Ali Sahab sat just opposite to me and he is eating my lovely body & there was defiantly a sexual feeling in the air. I sat down such that my legs were spread a little, legs looked good, slender and well toned, tapering nicely to bare feet and Ali Sahab became amazed seeing that my inner lips were large enough to peak out of my outer lips through my wet transparent swim suit , which I know and wanted to be observed by him because I also noticed that Ali Sahab has a large penis. Even semi flaccid it looked to be at least two inches longer than my husband. We gossip their some more time and by that time we became dry then we stood up and dressed properly to go back.

During that evening all of us joined together in the dining hall and started chatting to each other. Our sitting arrangement was such that all girls on one side and boys are on other side. We girls decided among ourselves to wore blue tight jeans with skin tight T-shirts. We were looking really gorgeous and attractive. As soon as boys saw us they started teasing. With different snacks we were taking whiskey and discussing about many realistic and non realistic matters among ourselves. We sat in comfortable sofa. During conversations Priya and Sabina joked about taking on new partners for a night. Suddenly Ali Sahab asked all of us "Do you think you could ever get up the courage to try something like that?" seeing towards me in a new light now, and it was difficult to take my eyes off him. As usual, I wore a tight fitting, red T Shirt that accentuated the curves of my breasts and a blue skin tight jeans pant. There was some slow, soulful music playing on the CD and Ali Sahab smiled at me as he handed us our drinks. It might have been the effect of whiskey. First few minutes all of us became quite then suddenly everybody shouted in joy and accepted that offer.

Suddenly Priya asked "what will be the procedure to choose new partner for tonight?" My husband said that it can be through lottery. He said girls should pick up their partners name out of three coupons ( excluding their hasband's named coupon ) and in India always ladies considered first that is why tonight also ladies will pick up coupons. Sabina protested in that proposal. She told boys should pick up the coupons Now everybody accepted that proposal.

Around 9 PM that lottery game started. First Mr. Joshi came and picked up one coupon and opened the same the name was of Sabina. Sabina stood up and sat beside Mr. Joshi. Then my husband came and he got Priya for tonight. Third time Ali Sahab came and booked me for tonight. As soon as he picked my name I recalled mornings memory beside lake. I understood my fate then only. I know how hungry he is? As per rule of the game I went to sat beside him. Rest Madhu were booked for Mr. Garg.

After about 10 minutes our journey to the room had started innocently enough. We stood up to go and said goodnight to each other. It was just a brief peck. Suddenly Sabina came to me and uttered in my ear "Dipa I feel sorry for your ill fate. You cannot imagine How big he is? Tomorrow morning you may not even walk."

I entered the room along with Ali Sahab "my husband for tonight". A kiss between friends was all it was really meant to be. Our lips touched, parted then were together again. We kissed deeply and I knew I couldn't let this pass me by. Our lips separated and we looked at each other, there was a longing in his eyes that matched my mood. I simply nodded and without a word he led me back to the room.

The door closed behind us and our lips met again. He said at that time that he is really happy today as because he always wanted to test me. As our tongues explored each other's mouths he ran his hands up and down my back on the outside of my T-shirt while nibbling at my neck. He then moved one hand back around to the front of my waistline underneath my blouse. He slowly slid his right hand onto the bare flesh of my stomach and then inched his way upward toward my left breast. Briefly sliding his fingers over what was now my hard, erect nipple, his hand then moved back down to my waist continuing downward over my pants between my legs where he rubbed my crotch. I found myself helplessly melting with his every touch.

It seemed to take forever for the T-shirt to lift, but very slowly, first my tanned midriff and then a white, lacy bra became visible as he pulled the garment up and over my head. I couldn't speak even had I wanted to. My throat was parched and arid, the scotch burning and warming my insides. I gulped as I stood in front of him silently, the bra the only thing between his eyes and my wonderful 34D breasts.

I closed my eyes tilting my head back as I grabbed his shoulders and began to push him down toward my crotch. He willingly followed my lead, sliding his tongue down my chest. He then fell to his knees, placed his hands on my waistline and began to open and then unzip my pants.

Hooking his thumbs underneath the waistline of my pants, he pulled that down below my knees. Then, grasping back up at my breasts with his hands, he began to lick my pussy over panties. Within only a few seconds I could feel myself approaching a climax. As I started to shiver in almost unbearable pleasure.

He then grabbed my hands, and slowly moved them up my body onto my breasts. After a few moments of him massaging my boobs over the bra with my own hands, he then cast my hands aside and grabbed my nipples and squeezed and pulled them so hard that I thought they were going to rip off. With my chest wincing upward I let out a quiet grown of pleasurable pain.

He told me to open his clothes. Initially I opened his Shirt .His chest was beautiful and tan. I ran my tongue around his nipples and down his washboard stomach, enjoying his skin, his scent. Then I reached down and unzipped his shorts. He took them off, and just stood there with a massive erection. That massive shaft really scared me. I became statue seeing the same. It was almost 10"+ inches long and at least 3" thick monster of a cock and in front there was no foreskin I mean it was bear. I never imagine even a human cock can be so big. It cannot be a human rather it is of a horse. I knew that I should not be enjoying this but it was the best cock. It really horrified me and I started thinking how Sabina accommodating the same. Most of the women could see themselves being impaled and torn apart by this mighty sexual organ. Even to give him oral sex would be impossible for most girls. How many girls would have mouths big enough to take in a head the size of a tennis ball? Instantaneously I realised my fate of tonight, though I am mother of a child (that was normal delivery) but I knew that it would be really tough for me to accommodate such a big shaft properly. I know how hungry he is for my body? It should make me bloody. Due to fear I started calling God to save me at the same time I thought why I agreed their plan? Due to fear I crossed my leg. "Ah uh.! Open...open yer legs!" he demanded.

I stood motionless, but I didn't open my legs up to him either. That was until I felt the pressure from him. I opened my legs, moving my feet slightly apart and revealing myself even more fully to him.

He reached his finger up and gently traced the outline of my nipple. Damn it felt good to have him touch me like that, but I was scared to death. He then took my bra off exposing my huge firm tits to the open air for him to see. Black-pointed nipples crowned my big rounded breast. He hold my big boobs and lift it up. Oh my good sweet boob! It is so huge. He started squeezing the big boobs and it is so smooth and it is so huge that he was unable to hold all of the tit flesh with his hands. The boob flesh is bulging out a like a big baloon and some of the extra tit flesh is flushing out of the gaps between his fingers. My nipples were sticking out like two small buds of flesh! I know that my nipples are at least half an inch in diameter. He said that it is the biggest nipples I'd ever seen in my life.

He then hooked his thumb across my panty and pulled down the same and made me naked and then asked to open legs "Wider than that." Suddenly he said "OOOHHH Darling what a grate pussy you have? Each lips of my vagina like almost size of a penis of a six/seven years old boy. Today morning I saw them through your wet swimsuit but never guessed it so big."

And as I did so, I once again felt the soft tickling feather floating up and down my slit. To my utter dismay, I felt my lubrications building as well as the tickling tip of it danced and caressed my clitoris. It had taken time...too much time perhaps. But eventually the stimulation overcame my body, my anger and determination to withstand his repeated onslaught.

He wasted no time moving his hands up, hooking his thumbs underneath the waistline of my panties, he pulled them both down below my knees. I felt really embarrassed, that was first time in my life I stood nude in front of a outsider (except my husband ), who is my husband's friend. I closed my eyes tilting my head back at the same time I tried to cover sophisticated part of my body with my hands. I caught a glimpse of him watching with a dazed, but excited look on his face.

While looking at him, I began to feel like a bit of a slut. I thought "what my son will think if he heard that his mother spending night and preparing to get screwed with an outsider? What my husband is doing with Priya right now?". I started abusing myself only. Why I agreed in such a nasty proposal. I know that though we four girls are really attractive sexy but I am the best among the lot. My innocent type face and gregarious figure can make any man mad. I thought what extra my husband will get from Priya which I cannot give to him? I know that Ali wound not leave me tonight without fulfilling his desire. I started praying to god to save me.

Suddenly one idea came in my mind. I asked "Ali? "

"Yea." He responded, obviously lost in thought, still amusing himself as the feather once again returned to my hardened nipples.

"I got pee." I announced, hoping that perhaps this would dissuade him from continuing this weird form of mental torture.

"So pee." He responded matter- of -factly.

"I can't. Not like this. Not with you watching me."

Ali didn't respond to me and went back to using the feather on me even more determinedly perhaps. Once again he brushed it against my pussy lips, used it to probe my cunt with. Once again found the nub of my clitoris, and then flicked the feather back and forth against it nearly as fast as it was humanly possible for him to do. Suddenly he started laughing and said " Darling you are standing nude in front of me and I saw all parts of your lovely figure. So what's wrong pee in front of me".

Again...I found my own body beginning to betray me emotionally. The feather's intimate caress of me was beginning to pleasure me as well, my clitoris was responding, and as such, my nipples were now sending out their own signals of erotic stimulation no matter how hard I fought against acceptance of it that way.

"Ali please. I really do have to pee!" And I found that I did too, sometimes a lot of stimulation caused that, especially if it had been a while, as it was becoming now.

"Like ah said...so pee."

"Ok...ok Ali, but please...no more feather or you'll stop me from being able to go."

Right now, any excuse, any reason to make Ali stop teasing me with the feather was worth any other kind of humiliation he could come up with. As much as I hated it...as much as it did humiliate and embarrass me, if I allowed him to continue using the feather on me without stopping him somehow, even for a while at least, I would end up having an orgasm. And right now, that was the last thing I wanted or needed. Especially that.

I was grateful that he no longer was touching me. But it had become suddenly just as difficult standing there thinking about peeing as actually doing it.

"Well?" Ali asked me to wait a minute and he brought a empty water jar and placed the same between my lags just below my cunt and asked me "Ya gonna pee here now?"

I grimaced, actually closing my eyes and concentrated with all my might to allow myself to go. Only a woman can under stand my feelings and embarrassment at that time. Women, who are newly married, not even agree to pee in front of their husband and imagine my case now I have to pee in front of an outsider not only that he wants to collect the same in a water jar. I don't know why he is planning to collect the same. I felt a faint release, a dribble really.

"That's it? That's all?" Ali asked me, obviously looking at me trying to pee.

Another hard strenuous attempt, and whatever the mental block was, or had been finally gave way. With a sudden almost pleasurable sensation, I felt the pressure finally give way, felt the hot stream of urine burst out and splash against the water jar between my legs. Without thinking, I moved her feet apart even further, unable to see, and not wanting to get anymore than what was necessary on myself .

Ali took that jar near to his eye level and started laughing. He then placed that jar on the tea table. He did not even allow me to wash also. He turned me around and sat me on the edge of the sofa. Pushing me back to half lay on the sofa. He then forced me to spread my legs and put them over the handle of sofa. He sat on the sofa opposite to me keeping the tea table in between me. I saw him to look directly at my red spot almost covered by curl black hair lustfully. Suddenly he pored whisky on a glass and mixed my pee with that whisky and started taking that cocktail. Now I realised what for he collected my pee. After finishing that glass he told me "Darling it's superb and this is first may be last(?) night I am getting that test". I became stunned seeing his perversion. I was stunned and speechless.

This was the first time I'd seen him naked-and also the first time I'd seen any man other than my husband naked. His jutting erect penis punctuated the realization that I'd crossed a point of no return. He pulled me to him and I felt the warmth of his skin between my legs as he kissed me full on the mouth-I could feel the warmth of his erect penis between cheeks of my bottom. I kissed him back as I lifted herself up. He told me to hold his monster cock. I reached out my hand and touched his penis. He nodded and whispered, "How is that?" He had probably enjoying my touch his penis apart from himself. I tried to put one hand round his organ, but it didn't reach even half way. Then I used two hands on him. Then I noticed that his tennis ball size head is permanently open, I mean there is no fore skin at all and it 's colour became blackish violet.

I closed my eyes once more as I felt his fingers separating the twin globes of my buttocks and then let out a gasp as I felt a fingertip nudging against the puckered entrance to my tight pink asshole. He slowly slid his right hand onto the bare flesh of my stomach and then inched his way upward toward my left breast. Briefly sliding his fingers over what was now my hard, erect nipple, his hand then moved back down to my waist continuing downward over my black hair covered region between my legs where he rubbed my dark haired, damp pussy . I found myself helplessly melting with his every touch. "Mmm," I moaned, as he gently teased each nipple with his teeth. "Aahh!" I gasped as he pushed my tits together and rapidly licked from side to side. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming as he sucked as much of each tit as he could into his mouth and flicked the nipple with his tongue. I was caught up in the ecstasy of having my tits licked and squeezed, sucked and caressed.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! God! Plllllllzzzzzzzzzzz! AAAAAAAOUCHHHHHHHH! I'll die. I felt an electric shock run through my body and I lost all controls. I felt my self slipping over the edge. "OOOHHHH GAAAAAAAWD III CAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT, PLEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSE NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I screamed a stronger climax tore through me. He looked at my breasts for a long moment, then made up his mind, and pulled me towards him. He cupped my breast, lowered his lips to the nipple and began to suck on it. Suddenly he said "I want to suck on these fantastic long nipples of yours and taste your sweet hot milk. Right Dipa?" His wards really surprised me because I know I stopped breast feeding to my son almost one and half years back. How he will eat my milk? Mean while he started sucking me, I had his bite down on my nipple a little harder and the combination of his sucking and my caresses made me have a fantastic climax. I felt it even more erotic and salacious. He was a real good sucker. His sucking and tongue movement was so synchronized that really made me hot.

Sudipta
Sudipta
78 Followers
12