My Dark Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Her dreams become reality.
1.7k words
3.78
14.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed him out to the car and slid into the passenger seat. He drove slowly; not in a hurry to get to our destination. I looked at his profile as we drove. His lips were curled slightly in a soft, easy smile. I couldn't resist asking him why. He wouldn't say anything more than, "anticipation."

I turned in my seat and placed my hand on his thigh. He smiled broadly and looked over at me. His hand moved up to my face and brushed my cheek. I moved my hand and cupped his balls through the material of his jeans. It had been a few days since I'd seen him and he was full and heavy for me.

I unzipped his jeans and slid my hand in. He groaned as my fingers met the hot flesh of his cock. I massaged him slowly, gently. At the next stoplight, he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down some to allow me access. He cupped the back of my head with his hand and pulled me toward him. I kissed his cheek and then lowered my mouth to his swollen cock.

My tongue lapped up a glistening pearl of precum and my lips encircled him. His fingers gently brushed my hair as I lavished his shaft with long firm strokes. I loved the taste of him. My mouth was filled with his flavor. I sucked and stroked faster, wanting to taste more of him and the prize that would reward my greedy mouth.

"Slow down, baby," he said softly. "I have bigger plans for you tonight."

"Are we almost home?" I asked, breaking my contact with his thick cock.

"Pulling in now. Sit up."

I did as he said and sat up. He reached for the glove box and pulled a piece of pink silk cloth out.

He folded it a few times and then placed it over my eyes. "I want this to be a big surprise," he whispered in my ear. "I'll guide you every step of the way. Just relax and enjoy the ride."

I blindly cupped his face in my hands and pulled his mouth to mine. His tongue breached my lips and I took him into me. He was slow and deliberate with his tongue, teasing me to an even more heightened state of arousal. I could feel him beside me, radiating heat and power.

"Are you ready?" he asked me.

"Yes. Will I get to take the blindfold off?"

"As soon as I get you settled in, I'll take it off. Nervous?"

"Excited."

"Good." He got out of the car and walked around to my door to help me out.

He led me down the sidewalk to his apartment and unlocked the door. When we stepped through the door, I could smell the faint scent of candles burning. He'd taken great care to prepare everything before we'd arrived. I wondered who had helped him with the preparations.

We walked in the direction of the dining room, which surprised me a little. He stopped and cupped my face in his hands, kissing my lips softly. My pulse pounded and I knew he could feel it.

His hands moved efficiently over my body as he undressed me. I sighed as his fingers brushed over my fevered flesh. I wanted to be touched, but I knew better than to jump the gun. This was his gift to me.

He helped me climb up on the table, which had been covered in soft textured fabric and padding. My skin delighted in the different sensations. I felt leather, fur, satin, silk, and linen. I writhed on the table, wanting to feel it all.

"I'll be right back," he said.

I heard him leave the room. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the anticipation. I had no idea what would happen, but I was sure to enjoy it. I lifted my legs up into the air, crossed them at the ankles and just held them there. Then, I spread them wide open and ran my hands from my knees to my aching clit. I was wet. I was ready for anything he had in store for me.

A voice came out of no where. "Allow me,"it said. The man's hands gently pushed mine out of the way and he began to stroke my clit slowly. I gasped at his intimate touch. I had no idea who he was. His fingers were thick as they teased my opening. I wanted to see, but couldn't bring myself to take off the blindfold yet. The sensations he was causing in me were intensified because of my limited senses.

I felt Drew's prescence again. His lips met mine in a kiss that took my breath away. He cupped my breasts and kneaded them. The man who was touching my clit lowered his mouth to my swollen nub and sucked it eagerly. I gasped and whimpered as they brought me close to orgasm.

"Just listen to me," he said softly next to my ear. "What is your safe word?"

"Yellow," I whispered back.

"And how far do you want to go?"

"To my breaking point," I sighed contentedly.

"Are you sure?" He pulled back slightly and there was a note of surprise in his voice.

"Please," I pleaded with him. We'd talked about it at length, but until tonight, I wasn't willing to let go.

"We'll go slow," he said, his voice low and even again.

Two fingers invaded me at that point. Thick, probing fingers stroked my inner walls as his tongue tapped my clit. My nipples tightened as the man massaged me internally. I moaned, wanting more from them.

Drew's hands moved over my torso, teasing my sensitive skin. I sensed him moving to my right side. I turned my head toward where I thought he was. His fingers stroked my cheek and I opened my mouth to accept his cock. He thrust into my mouth slowly, pushing the head deep. I moaned and he sighed as the vibration made its way down the length of his shaft.

The man who had settled between my thighs had quickened his pace. I could feel my muscles begin to tighten around his fingers as he fucked my aching slit slowly, but forcefully. I could hear him stroking himself. Suddenly, he stopped. I could tell he'd stood up and was moving. Then he was there to my left, taking my hand and guiding it to his pulsating manhood. I wrapped my fingers around his thick, hard flesh and began to stroke him. When the head slid against my palm, I felt his piercing for the first time. I squeezed the head slightly and felt warm precum ooze onto my fingertips.

He growled as my fingers moved over his shaft. He climbed up onto the table and spread my legs wide. I felt the head of his cock tap against my clit just before he slid into me. He gripped my hips and pulled me onto him. I gasped around the cock in my mouth as he filled me.

Drew gripped the back of my head and forced himself past the opening of my throat. I wrapped my legs around the man who was fucking my sweet pussy. They took their time and savored the first quaking orgasm that ripped through my body.

"Time to move to the bedroom," my unseen lover said.

"We're going to move you," Drew said as he pulled himself free of my hungry mouth. I took a deep shuddering breath.

I was helped off the table by two sets of hands and led to the bedroom. I heard one of them sit on the edge of the bed. I stood before him. I could feel his eyes caressing me as I stood before him. His deep voice filled the room as he said, "kneel."

I did as instructed and knelt on the floor. Strong, thick fingers slid into my hair and pulled me closer. I opened my mouth and took him in. He forced me down until his manhood disappeared between my lips. I ran my tongue over his shaft. His grip on my hair tightened. He swelled as I licked and sucked the full length of him.

Drew's hands moved over my back as he positioned himself behind me. I moaned as he entered me slowly. I arched my back and pushed my mouth down on the hard cock before me. They forced their way into me and I savored every delicious stroke. I moved at their will. The pushed and pulled me between them until I was covered in sweat.

The man before me pulled my blindfold off and I looked up into his face. I gasped as I realized who it was. He withdrew from me and leaned back. "Hello, Angel."

I orgasmed again. Drew stopped and enjoyed the feel of my muscles convulsing around him. I smiled as the wave of pleasure subsided. As Drew withdrew from me, I hugged the man in front of me tight.

"Are you happy?" Drew asked.

"Thrilled," I sighed.

Rich pulled me up to him and looked into my eyes. "My precious pet. It's been a long time."

"Too long," I said, smiling at him.

"I'm going to hurt you," he said very seriously.

"Does it bother you that I want you both?"

"Not really. You are a very hard woman to satisfy."

Drew's hands wrapped around me. I felt him pressed against my back. I reached back between us and began to stroke him slowly. He turned me in his arms to face him.

"I promised you I'd take care of you," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I replied.

"What is it you want?"

"I want both of you inside me," I replied.

"If we do this," Rich said behind me, "you'll be ours until we're finished. And nothing will ever be the same. Are you sure?"

"I'm very sure," I said, looking over my shoulder at him.

"I don't think she's quite ready, Drew. I mean, we have all those toys to play with. Don't you think we should start out with those first?"

"Good point. We'll give you what you want, if we get what we want. Are you prepared to be our slave for as long as we want?" Drew asked.

"Of course. Use me any way you want," I purred. Surrendering myself to them was easy. I was in very skilled hands.