My Dark Guardian Angel Ch. 01

Story Info
My dark, angel, and a vampire.
2.1k words
4.56
13.7k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharismaK
CharismaK
18 Followers

Petrus came to me long ago, on a night when I'd lost all hope at the age of sixteen. Little did I know, he'd been with me long before that, watching and guiding me, if you will. He was, is somewhat of an angel, a dark guardian angel. My dark, angel, and a vampire.

Since my teenage years, I see him often in my dreams. Many times when paying close attention during daylight hours I can almost hear his voice, but it is a very faint whisper. Sometimes, I feel him in the wind, caressing my skin. For years during the night, he's invaded my dreams, helping himself to my body and blood.

Every morning I awake, I always know he visited me. Each morning disappointment shrouds my soul like a black veil because just as I awake, he deserts me. I should loathe him, but alas I cannot. There is a reason why he never confronts me in his physical form.

Tonight I'm restless. My stomach churns in anticipation of what's to come. At last, I know we will soon meet, flesh to flesh, not just in my dreams. Something deep inside told me I was ready to receive him on this night; mind, body, and soul. There would be nothing stopping him laying claim to me.

Intense emotions plow through me like a windstorm, because I can't explain why one minute I feel fear, and the next, happiness. Have I suddenly lost my mind after all these years? Now at the age of thirty, I'm experiencing the long lost emotions I thought were lost when I was sixteen.

A chill hovers over me, penetrating my soul, forcing me to shiver. Finally, I realize Petrus will arrive to free me from all earthly ties. After all, who would miss me? No one in the family will ever mourn my absence, so I have nothing to lose once he severs the chains that bind.

Something; perhaps it was he who had lured me onto the balcony of my bedroom. It was a warm summer night, the moon was full, sitting high in the sky while casting its beloved rays across my face. I swear I thought something was moving about, among the trees. Squinting, I search the foliage below, desperately seeking my dark lover from my dreams. At last we shall meet in the flesh!

Leaning against the balcony, my eyes close and I envision my dream lover with the long black hair. Intense green eyes glare back at me; seemingly into my soul, causing my heart to throb, as well as my cunt. In my head I hear him whisper in that deep dark voice, "Tonight, I shall make you whole once again, and we will leave this place."

He smiles. Or was it an evil grin? Whatever it was caused excitement and desire to bubble from deep within. I've waited for this for so long, way before my tender teenaged years. This feeling; this change, I've longed for since the beginning of time.

In addition to rejoicing, an underlying hint of fear presents itself. I'm sure tonight will certainly be my last. Am I ready for this?

Breathing escapes me when the dark shadow caught my attention again, moving with such grace; appearing to glide through the thick thatch of trees behind my house. Halting, the shadow's gaze falls upon my face, almost boring into my soul, tugging at my heart with unmerciful fate.

As a another chill sweeps through my body, my grip tightens on the black railing while invisible hands caress my cheek, tearing forth a wounded sounding moan from my lips.

"Petrus."

His name falls from my lips naturally. He's smiling. I can feel it. Glancing back down into the yard, I realized the shadow was nowhere to be found. Gently, invisible hands are cradling my jaw line, as though I were some fragile creature. Fingers linger at my neck, carefully resting on my pulse point. A gruff sigh sounds near my ear, and hot breath falls upon my neck. A dark distant laughter erupts into the night as my nipples swell painfully against the silk of my gown.

Before I release a breath, Petrus is behind me, pressing his needy bulge above the small of my back. The man is well over six feet six tall, and very muscular. Built he is, and solid as a rock. A moan falls upon the warm gentle wind as his large hands palms my generous aching breasts. Body shaking, he makes me pant, like a bitch in heat as his finger traces the line of my lips.

Moisture lingers, along the smooth lips of my pussy, eventually wandering down my inner thigh when his left arm slips around my waist. Hot razors seem to tear at my heart as he laces his fingers through my hair, tightening his grip before pulling the strands, uncaring of my pain as he bares my neck to his hungry mouth. I thought I wanted this, but now, uncertainty clouds my mind. Sensing my resistance, his grasp tightens around my body as a growl resonates deep in his chest. Taking this as a warning, I force myself to relax. Once lowering my guard, his grip on me loosens.

Dipping his head to the sweetest spot on my neck, allowing razor sharp fangs to scrape along my tender skin, I tremble at this exquisite touch as his thick black mane falls upon my naked breasts, bringing forth an ancient fire that had once lie dormant in me for the longest time.

With excessive force, Petrus shreds my silk garment with just one hand, leaving me bare ass naked beneath the moon's silver rays and his dominant grasp. It so turns me on to see his alabaster skin contracting with my rich dark flesh while his fingers pinch my chocolate covered nipples and his tongue darts along the length of my neck.

"Mmmm, oh yesss, Petrus," I say hiss as my lover's right hand headed south to the place I desired him most. Stroking and petting me in just the right fashion, I buck and grind my hips against his hard body. Several times his thick digits invade my hungry pussy, pummeling my wanton flesh with each high-pitched squeal escaping my mouth while his demanding fingers painfully squeeze my left nipple and his harsh strokes of his fingers to my clit immediately bring me to orgasm. Biting my lower lip, I throw my head back against his body, howling my pleasure into the night.

He's enjoying this tremendously.

"Yes, that's it. Scream for me." His voice is deep and menacing.

His fingers continue exploring my body, and I fear my sanity will desert me. "You want more, don't you," he taunts me in a demonic voice. He knows me all too well. "That greedy little pussy wants more," he continues while drilling deeper into my cunt, forcing my body hard against his. "I smell you," he whispers against my ear after inhaling my womanly scent. Before I can say anything, he bends me over the railing, my pussy vulnerable to him, and he begins thrusting his stiff cock deep inside me.

Maybe I'm not ready for his invasion because words at this particular moment evaded me. In spite of my efforts to form them, I can't. I must wonder, if he's stolen my ability to speak? Each thrust of his large cock knocks the breath from my aching body as my lover's cold hands grips my waist, holding me firm while plowing in and out of me.

Oh, I've wanted this for the longest time, for in my dreams he'd always been gentle, caring, and passionate. He used to make love to me, reassuring me all would be well. However, tonight he was taking what he wanted, and not in a gentle manner. Tonight, Petrus was certainly pouring his wrath into me.

You see, he's helped me so many times in the past, in my darkest moments, when dark thoughts penetrated my psyche, threatening to snuff my life's essence by my own hand. He'd absorbed my pain from years of loneliness and hopelessness. Now, tonight, I will repay him ten-fold for absorbing all my pain, and, in a way I am more than happy to oblige.

Close to another orgasm, my pussy begins to clench, but Petrus, such the practical joker he can be at times quickly slides his cock from my body, leaving me panting in utter frustration.

Immediately I turn to face him, shooting him the most threatening look I can muster. I mean, really. Here I am, wanting him; almost to the point of begging and I'm attempting to intimidate a vampire, lord of the darkness.

"What are you doing to me?" I ask with as much dignity I could gather.

"Whatever I want," the dark man says with a toss of his thick long black hair. He looks mad, then again, he has always possessed this intense almost evil look that sends chills down my spine. I really don't think he tries to do this on purpose, this is his nature, I think. In my dreams, he often smiled. Now, I don't think this will be one of his traits. He totally seems different than in my dreams.

"Of course I'm different than when you dream," he says while picking me up and impaling his hard cock inside my swollen wet snatch without any effort.

"Uhh," Moans and gasps escape my lips and I find myself throwing my arms around his thick neck, entwining my fingers through dark strands. My insides are coiling, and the fire down below has once again erupted into an inferno. I watch his stern facial expressions as my pussy clenches around his cock, needing to milk him for all he's worth.

"You weren't ready for me, so many years ago," he speaks in an even steady tone, my cries filling the air. "You weren't ready for your transformation, or for my harshness."

"What do you mean?" My voice is hoarse, and my limbs are becoming numb, but I tighten my legs around his waist anyway because the feeling of him stretching me wide is something I'm not ready to give up. He's draining my energy, physically and mentally.

"Because—" I watch as his green eyes narrow, and he speaks with a snarl. I would have ripped your heart from your chest before bestowing the gift of immortality upon you. You weren't ready for the raw, savage love I have to offer you," he continued while slamming his hard body into mine, knocking the wind from me. "Glancing at me, I see a small flicker of regret ignite within those beautiful green eyes of his.

As I struggle to wrap my mind around his words, Petrus carries me into my bedroom, his cock still embedded deep inside me. Body ablaze, I mindlessly beg him to continue ravishing my body because right now, I could care less that he has me under his dark, powerful spell.

As he lays me down on my back, his cock still buried inside me, a thought crosses my mind. He continues his thrusts, each becoming more demanding than the last. His almost deadly facial expression never change. That sexy, yet animalistic way he wrinkles his nose while my pussy clenches his cock drives me wild. Suddenly, he slows his pace and arches a brow.

"Speak what's on your mind," he demands, as he reaches for a nipple, painfully twisting it between strong fingertips.

"Will you kill me tonight?"

He laughs deeply. "I would have set you free. However, I'm sensing regret within you." To express his displeasure, he thrusts hard inside me, causing me to wince. This, I cannot have," he groans before drinking from my neck.

My eyes roll in the back of my head, and my body rises to the ceiling. At least, that is how I felt in my dreams. Now, I'm physically floating in the air, and I must wonder, has Petrus taken my life?

* * *

The next morning—once again I awake with a heavy heart. The sun has rudely interrupted my sleep, and it pisses me off. Petrus' face enters my mind, and his voice rings through my head. "You are not ready; therefore I must leave you; bound in your mortal chains."

Panic sets in when I realized what I've done. "No—I'm more than ready," I speak out loud.

"No." His voice booms through my head, making it throb. "You will no longer know the pleasure of my touch, or the knowledge of the sanctuary that once awaited you. This, you've bestowed upon yourself. In my world, there is no room for second-guessing or regrets. I bid you goodbye, my love."

Emptiness flows through my body as I desert my bed and dash over to the balcony. Curses fall from my lips, in a deadly blend of venom and sadness. For now I know how it truly feels to be alone.

CharismaK
CharismaK
18 Followers