My Darling Gail Ch. 1

Story Info
Widowed father feels unfatherly towards daughter.
5.2k words
4.63
176.2k
66
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/12/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

"Daddy, can you come and give me a hand with this? I can't get the back right by myself."

I am passing by Gail's open bedroom door and stop to watch her arrange her hair in fantastic spikes and whorls. Tomorrow night, she is going to a school Fancy Dress Ball dressed up as an alien. She has been working on her costume for weeks, and now she is designing how her hair will look. Tomorrow it will be lime green with a silver frosting and held in place by the gel she is practising with now.

It is now three months since Maxine, my eldest girl, went off University to study Horticultural Science, leaving Gail and I in the family home on the farm. At 18, Gail has one more year of school to see out, then she too will be 'gone' to Teachers Training College. Perhaps then I might be able to think about building new relationships and find a partner to fill at least part of the gaping hole in my life. But I am not all that confident that I can truly replace what I have lost.

My wife Andrea died of cancer two years ago, leaving me to finish bringing up our two daughters, Maxine and Gail. After the long drawn-out trauma of watching the person we loved so deeply slowly waste away and finally collapse under the weight of her agony, our lives gradually returned to normal. Well, not quite normal, for me, because I was constantly faced with reminders of my wife. My daughters are virtual copies of their mother in her youthful prime: short and vivacious, with soft dark hair and eyes, plump-breasted without being 'busty', and with trim hips and gorgeous legs. And they both inherited her warm, sparkling, personality.

In the months following Andrea passing away, we three made it a rule to hold a family group meeting first thing every Sunday morning. I engaged a manager to run the farm during the terminal years of Andrea's illness, while I looked after her, and that arrangement still stands. So, as pretty much a 'man of leisure' with no need to leap out at sparrow fart to do farm work, I 'held court' sat up in my bed with my daughters sitting on the mattress close by. Usually, they were still dressed in their night-clothes and dressing gowns. Our discussions were wide ranging, from farm matters, they after all have a vested interest in the property, through school experiences, problems with boyfriends, future plans, drugs, alcohol, dealing with womanhood - you name it, we talked about it. It was all very frank and free, and it helped us to cope with our loss.

Although Maxine left for University, the Sunday morning ritual continued. But then I became more conscious of Gail as a person - no, that is wrong - I became more aware of her as a woman. She took to sitting closer to me than either she or Maxine ever did before. Also, she stopped wearing her dressing gown, turning up in just her pyjamas or a nightie. And, because she was sitting closer to me, I found myself becoming more aware of her odour: that heady woman-in-bed scent that is part perfume, part perspiration, part sex-smell that all women acquire during a night's sleep. I became so attuned to Gail that I could even tell that she was menstruating.

To my shame, I usually became erect under my duvet as I breathed in my daughter's scent and eyed the subtle movements of her unfettered breasts shifting beneath her nightwear as she gestured to make a point. Every Sunday morning when I awoke, I prayed that she would wear one of her short nighties so that I could admire the smooth sweep of her thighs as she shifted position to make herself more comfortable. Sometimes I caught a flash of her panties. And once, when she had no panties on, I was rewarded with a swift glimpse of her luxurious dark pubic thatch. And, to my greater shame, I fantasised about sex with her when she left me to shower and dress for the day, rubbing my throbbing penis in my fist until I pumped my sperm into a wad of facial tissues I kept handy.

I continued to do the laundry, just as I had done when Andrea was sick. Early one morning I found a pair of Gail's panties in the hamper, just after she had left for school. They were still warm from her body where she had been wearing them overnight and their crotch was freshly damp from her natural female secretions. Shaking like a leaf, I carried them back to bed, pressing them to my face to scent her sharp, fresh-seashell, woman-fragrance and licking the crotch to try and get a taste of her vagina. Then I wrapped the silky fabric around my penis and masturbated against them, ensuring that my fluids mingled with hers when my furious ejaculation overcame me. Over the following weeks I looked out for similar opportunities, searching the laundry for her soiled underwear, turning back her still-warm bedcovers after she had gone to school and caressing and scenting the sheets where she had been sleeping. My fantasising and masturbating rightly left me feeling increasingly disgusted with myself at what I was doing; yet, I could not stop.

And now Gail is sat on her heels in a kneeling position on her bedroom floor dressed in just a thin cotton nightie. She has propped a large mirror up against the end of her bed and is shaping her hair into fantastic peaks and whorls,

Tonight might be the night it happens - I do hope so. I've put on one of my oldest nighties; it's so thin it's almost see through. You're standing in the doorway now. Poor Daddy, you've been so lonely since Mummy died. You haven't taken up with anyone else for fear of upsetting Maxine and I. It's such a waste, you're only thirty- eight, still young and very fit from working on the farm. Still nearly as fit as when you were playing provincial football off the side of the scrum. Sean's father says you would have been a New Zealand All Black if you had played for a more fashionable province. And you're so handsome in a rugged, battered sort of way. I'm glad you haven't found another woman yet; it gives me a chance. I've wanted to feel your big leathery hands stroking me ever since I got the first sexual feelings in my pussy when I was ten. And I've been trying to tempt you to take me into your bed every Sunday morning since Maxine left home, but you always keep your distance. Come into the room Daddy, come closer.

"Daddy, can you come and give me a hand with this? I can't get the back right by myself."

With my heart thumping like a jackhammer I enter Gail's room and drop to my knees behind her. I am dangerously close to crossing that final forbidden line. My mind is flashing a continuous stream of messages at me: For fuck's sake, Derek, don't touch her! Don't mess up all our lives! Gail is your daughter! Don't do anything stupid! Don't fucking touch her, no matter how much you want her!

Gail looks at me over her shoulder. Her eyes are trusting, clear and innocent, and she smiles, nearly tearing the heart out of my chest. As she turns back to the mirror, I glimpse the bare curve of one breast down the neckline of her nightie and my penis surges to an aching erection.

For fuck's sake, do not touch her!

My daughter coaches me in what I must do and, with trembling fingers, I try to follow her instructions. I am shaking so much I make a complete mess of it, but Gail is very patient and we start over. I have never experienced anything quite as erotic as this in my whole life before! Manipulating my daughter's gel slippery hair and touching her fragile-seeming skull beneath her scalp makes her appear so vulnerable. Surreptitiously watching the lift and fall of my daughter's hard-tipped breasts in the mirror as she raises her arms to work on the front part of the hairstyle, I can see the dark shadows of her nipples through her nightie. Smelling her body fragrance; feeling her glowing animal heat; and listening to the soft sounds of our breathing, and her soft laughter as I mess up for a second time is overwhelming.

My erection is a screeching nerve begging for release. For fuck's sake, do NOT touch her!

Ohhh! You are here, kneeling right behind me! I can smell your man-smell and feel the heat of your body! My heart is beating like mad and I am getting very wet between my legs. I tried to tell you how to fix my hair, but my thoughts are in such a jumble I didn't do it right and you made a mess of it, but that's Ok. It means you will stay close and try again. It is only on my hair and my head, but you are touching me! And you are looking at my breasts in the mirror. Do you like them? Are they big enough for you? Come on Daddy don't be scared. Can't you feel me wanting you? I don't care if your hands are all sticky with gel, take hold of my breasts. Please!

We get it almost right the third time and Gail leans back to get a more distant view of her reflection, resting her warm upper back on my chest. Her lower back presses softly against the tip of my penis as it strains vertical in its prison and I pray that she cannot detect what it is. She rests trustingly on me, turning her head from side to side, and gazing in the mirror. Meanwhile, I am staring at her body under her nightie, down her cleavage past the glorious inner curves of her breasts, almost to her navel. And then outside the garment, further down to where her nightie had ridden up to expose the smooth tops of her thighs and a slip of pale pink panties at their fork.

For fuck's sake, don't touch her!

I have to encourage you somehow! My nipples and my pussy are on fire! I wonder; is there a nerve linking the two? I leaned back on you just now, with my shoulder blades against your strong chest. It was heavenly! You have got an erection! I can feel it, hot and stiff, poking into my lower back. If you don't make a move on me soon, I am going to put my hand on it.

"What do you think Daddy? Do I look nice?"

I manage a strangled response that her hair looks just about right. Gail kneels upright to make a final adjustment to the central spike she had built up in the front of her head. I cannot see her face in the mirror but I can see her breasts raising again as she lifts her arms. And her nipples are massively erect, sticking out under the sheer cotton of her nightie and with every detail of their contours open to my gaze.

I shoot my load in my pants. My breath explodes from me with a whoosh. Floods of hot wetness splash across my belly. I can't stop it. I am completely out of control. And I am now desperate to get away from my daughter so that she will not see the spreading stain and guess how aroused I have been - and how close I have been to committing an unforgivable sin. With my penis still pumping my fluids out of me, I scramble to my feet and head out of the door.

Oh! You're leaving. What have I done wrong?

"Daddy! Is something the matter?"

"No, it's Ok, sweetheart, I just have to go to the bathroom."

Your voice sounds all shaky like you've been running for a long time. Come back quickly Daddy! Squeeze my breasts, and stroke my tummy! Put your big strong fingers between my legs and feel how much I want you!

I clean myself up as quickly as I can and dump my sperm-soaked briefs, wrapped in my T-shirt, in the bottom of the laundry hamper under other soiled clothes. My pants will have to go to the dry cleaners if I can't brush the stain out! I wrap a towel around my middle and go to Gail's doorway. I poke my head around the jamb and wish her goodnight, "I'm off to bed now, honey, don't stay up too late." She looks very disappointed that I am going to help her any more, but to give in to my need and rejoin her would be fatal; particularly the way I am now half-undressed.

I climb into bed, naked as usual, turn on my bedside light and start to read a very dry treatise on pasture management that Maxine found for me at the University. I need to study something extra dull to calm me down and bring me back to some kind of sanity! After about twenty minutes, I hear Gail go to the bathroom. Ah, good, I think, she'll be off to bed soon.

Gail is in the bathroom a long time and I am about to turn off my light and try to sleep when I hear her scratch my bedroom door with her fingernail. It is her usual way of asking permission to come in.

"Yes?" I call, and Gail enters my room. As she walks up beside the bed, I cannot take my eyes off her. Her hair is back to normal. But, God, the material of her nightie is so very sheer! And through it, in the light of my lamp, I can clearly see the pert swell of her breasts and the dark circles of her nipples. Thank heavens, they are no longer sticking out! And, because she has taken off her panties, I can detect the dark shadow of her bush. My penis surges erect again.

You look frightened. I know you can see through my nightie; that's why I chose it. It is no good. I know you want me, Daddy; you came in your pants. That's why you left my room in such a hurry. If you won't make the first move, I will have to. I want you so much! I had to take my panties off they were so soaking wet from my need for you.

Gail sits on the bed close to me, her knees together demurely, pushing the duvet cover to one side so that she is sitting on the bottom sheet.

"Hi Daddy. Are you Ok?"

"Yes honey, I'm fine."

"I was worried because you rushed off so quickly. I thought you were sick or something."

"I was in a bit of a rush to get to the bathroom, that's all." I lie, "I was on my way there when you asked me to help with your hair."

"You should have said." Gail slips her hand under the duvet and the cool backs of her fingers touch the outside of my thigh about half way up. She leaves them there. My penis twitches.

I'm touching your leg under the duvet. It feels so hard and strong. Don't push me away Daddy! Let me make you feel good. Touch me back. Make me feel good too!

Oh God, not again, I pray, then clear my throat and tell her, "Your hair looks Ok, Gail. That gel must come out easily." I can hear the unsteadiness in my voice, can she?

"It takes quite a lot of brushing." Gail's fingers move up my leg in a stroking motion. "As long as you wait for it to dry properly first, you don't even have to wash your hair afterwards." Her fingers are stroking higher and higher on my leg. She is now almost level with my hip. "Do you mind me doing this?"

"Oh Gail! It's very beautiful, but you shouldn't be touching me like..."

Gail moves her hand swiftly over my heaving belly and her cool fingers grasp my tumescent penis. Her eyes widen when she feels how big I am.

Poor Daddy, I found your underpants in the laundry hamper, although you tried to hide them in your T-shirt. I guessed what had happened to you and I looked for them. I am sorry it was like that for you. I wanted it to be so very different.

She clasps me in her palm and strokes the full length of my shaft, rubbing the sudden pre-come from my tip over my glans with her thumb. My penis jumps in response to her touch.

Oh God! I've done it! I've got your penis in my hand. You feel so long and hot and I can hardly get my fingers all the way round. And you feel smooth too, like hot smooth marble. I stroked my way up your leg and grabbed you before you realised what I was about to do. Let me hold you, don't tell me to go away! And touch me, Daddy! If you don't put your hand up my nightie soon, I'll take it and put it on my pussy myself!

I cannot help myself. Despite the fact that I am telling her, "Gail, we shouldn't be doing this. This is incest." I bring my hand out from under the duvet and start to stroke the inside of her knee with my fingertips. Oh Lord, her skin is so soft and so smooth!

Gail opens her legs slightly to let me stroke higher up the creamy-soft satin of her inner thigh. "I know it's supposed to be wrong, Daddy. And incest is such an ugly word. But it feels so nice and so natural. And I love you so much. How can it be so wrong?"

"It always has been a sin, darling, ever since civilisation started." I am now almost touching her sex. Stray strands of damp pubic hair brush the backs of my fingers as my hand moves on her. Gail is gently caressing my testicles.

"It made a lot of sense in the days before birth control, Daddy, but now it's madness."

My fingers caress her slippery labia and move deeper into her wet cleft, seeking her vagina.

Ohhh! You have reached me there! I nearly came when you were caressing my thigh. I'm sure there's a wet patch of my juices where I'm sitting on the bed. Your fingers feel so beautiful moving on my pussy. You're talking about incest, but I don't care. I need you so badly. I want to feel a lovely big penis take my cherry and tuck itself right up in my tummy! But, it must be your penis, Daddy!

Gail says softly, "I'm still a virgin, Daddy."

Crushed by disappointment and taking this as a signal to stop, I remove my fingers from between her legs. She lets out a small cry of distress and with her free hand pushes mine back on her. "Just, don't put your fingers in me, Daddy. It may sound old-fashioned, but I have never allowed anything or anyone in there yet. No tampons or even my own fingers; it is my choice ever since I was a little girl to save 'inside me' for that special moment."

I find her clitoris with my fingertip and stroke it lightly.

Gail shivers and lets out a gasp, "Can I get into bed with you Daddy?"

I find equilibrium. I come to terms with the fact that Gail and I are going to make love. I am going to be her first man, her first lover, and it is going to happen now. And my heart soars.

"Nothing on this earth would make me happier, my darling. Come to me."

Gail lets out a squeak of astonishment when I raise the duvet to let her into bed; "You are so big! I could feel with my hand, but now that I see you...!"

"Then we shall both have to be very gentle with each other, sweetheart. Come!"

Gail moves under the covers; her attention still fixed on my penis. No, I am not all that big, but mine must be the very first naked adult male sex organ she has seen and its stature must come as a shock. If I am not brutal with her, she will suffer very little pain when I enter her for the first time, and that is my intention. Thereafter, she will love my size. And I am now determined there will be many opportunities for that to happen.

Daddy! Your penis is so huge! I'm getting a bit scared now. I still want you so much, but you're going to split me apart with that thing! But you are so beautiful too, all of you. Hard and soft, all at the same time, and your body is sooo warm! I can't wait to feel you touching me! I hope you don't just feel me up. I want you to take me! Kiss me too, please! I want you to love me as well as enjoy my body!

I help Gail to lie on top of me, her pubis crushing my erection against my belly - such an exquisite ache! We kiss as lovers, our tongues tentatively seeking each other's out, tasting each other for the first time. I pull her nightie up over her body and help it off her. Gail gasps again when she feels the full impact of my body heat, especially that of my penis trapped against her belly. Her nipples are gloriously erect again; her breasts are full and inviting.

We kiss again, exploring each other. I caress her smooth flesh: her back, her flanks and her rounded bottom. And imperceptibly I part her legs and move her up my body until the very tip of my penis is nestled at the soaking entrance to her vagina.

I break off our kissing, "Gail, sweetheart, lift up the upper part of your body. I want to hold your breasts."

She does as I ask, supporting herself on her straightened arms. I take her breasts in both hands: heft their weight, caress their glorious curves and brush their distended nipples with my thumbs. She writhes slightly, pressing her breasts into my hands, "Ooooooh! Daddy! That feels so beautiful!"

Ooohhh, Daddy! Your kisses are so wonderful I feel like crying with happiness. You do love me, I can tell. And the way you're touching my breasts! It feels even nicer than I ever thought it would. I wish you would kiss and suck my nipples! And your penis is so hot and hard down there, so nicely tucked in between my legs!

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12