My Darling Gail Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

Wait a second! What is this? Oh! My God! Daddy! You are inside me!

Getting Gail to raise herself like that is just enough to start my invasion. Then gravity and her own subsequent movements ease me into her, gently stretching her hymen without tearing it and giving her pain. I am now inside by at least half my length. My daughter is no longer a virgin. She looks down at me with her eyes brimming with tears of joy.

"Oh Daddy! I do love you so!" she breathes. Then with a slight wriggling motion, Gail seems to suck my penis deep inside her.

You feel so amazing! You're filling me up, stretching me all round. But it doesn't hurt. Did you feel that Daddy? I gripped your penis with my pussy to say "Hello" and to let you know how happy I am to welcome you into my very secret place. I've waited so long for this, saved myself for just this instant. I've refused all the other hungry penises that have begged to enter me, keeping it just for you. And, oh My God, it was worth it! Make love to me Daddy! We will love each other and make each other cum! Never stop loving me!

Her tight passage convulsively grasps my shaft in its velvety clasp and Gail descends to lie down on me again. Simultaneously we moan, "You feel so wonderful!" Then we kiss deeply. I break off our kiss briefly to say, "Stay still my darling, let us get used to each other." Then I return to kissing her. At the same time I caress every accessible part of her curvaceous body making her make small movements on my penis, opening her vagina so that when we start to make love properly she will be able to accommodate all of me. Our heat is rising. Gail begins to writhe, to rub her belly and breasts against mine and make small whimpering sounds of lustful need.

It is time.

Staying buried deep in her I arrange us with me looming over her, with her legs spread-eagled and her vagina stretched open wide. I look down at her perfect beauty for a moment, and then into her eyes and ask, "Are you ready?"

She gazes up to me, her dilated pupils, deep black, pools of desire, "Oh yes, Daddy, yes! Love me Daddy, please!" She pleads huskily, "Fill me up with your lovely penis. Paint my insides with your sperm. Make me cum and cum and cum!"

Slowly at first and then with increasing momentum, I stroke my tool into my daughter's hot, tight, velvety channel; pulling back until I almost leave her, then driving down and back in deeper and harder with every stroke, angling my shaft to make maximum contact with her clitoris. I cannot recall being inside any woman's sex this hot, and this tight, and with this clinging smoothness before - not even when I first made love to Andrea. She was a virgin too.

Panting and making tiny cries of delight, Gail works her vaginal muscles on my thrusting penis, clinging to me as I withdraw and relaxing them to welcome me back when I return. "Oh Daddy!" she sighs. "Oh Daddy! You feel so magnificent. Don't stop, don't ever, ever stop!"

This is soooo fantastic! Daddy, you are such a wonderful lover! You know just how to take me to paradise with that hot, hard penis of yours. It's like a hand inside me caressing me in all the right places. And when you push it in me it moves over my clit making sparks fly in my brain. I hope you love this as much as I do. My body is on fire! I feel like I'm flying in the sky, higher and higher. Kiss my breasts, Daddy, please!

When I see that her neck and chest were becoming suffused with colour, I know that Gail is approaching orgasm. Her eyes are tightly closed and her head is rolling from side to side. Her breath is coming in rapid, ragged heaves. And when she arches her back, lifting her breasts to me, I bend over and lick one proud nipple.

Gail dissolves in a shaking, shuddering climax, "It is happening! Oh God! Oh! Oh! That's...! Oh Daddy! Oooooohhhhhh Daaaaddeeeeeeee!"

I know I screamed. I couldn't help it. The feeling was so overwhelming! I had my first ever orgasm! It started at my toes and burst all the way up my spine and into my brain! My insides were banging and crashing with such thrills of pleasure I hoped it would never stop. And you did it Daddy, my wonderful, wonderful lover! Oh, thank you, thank you. I love you so very much!

I give Gail a few moments to enjoy the thunder and lightening crashing through her; I can feel her vagina fluttering wildly on my penis all the while. Then, when I feel that her spasms are starting to slacken; I begin to stroke into her again.

After a few moments more her eyes snap open, "Daddy! It's... It's starting again. I'm going to... Ooooh! Yes! Oh! God! Yes! Yessss! Aaaaaaagh!"

Twice more after that I bring Gail to orgasm, each time with more intensity than the last. Finally, as she approaches her fourth climax, I can hold out no longer. With a mighty roar of, "Oh! Gail!" I burst my sperm in a pounding flood against her cervix, filling her body with my hot love, and tipping her over the edge into another wailing paroxysm of pleasure.

We cling to each other, sweating and trembling, as our bodies come back to earth. My lovely Gail lets out a tiny sob of loss as my softened penis slips out of her silken sheath and releases a flood of our combined juices onto the sheet. I move us onto our sides, still holding each other, and we stroke each other's still quivering flanks and look into each other's eyes. Finally, we kiss, tenderly, lovingly - all lust and passion spent.

Oh, I'm exhausted! But, oh Daddy, my love, such a lovely fatigue. You made me come five times! I didn't know such a thing was possible, especially the very first time. And each time you took me to a higher level of pleasure! And when I felt your hot wetness flooding my womb, I thought I would die of ecstasy! Does everyone have sex like this? Or am I just one of the lucky ones?

Gail gazes at me dewy-eyed, "Oh Daddy, no girl has ever, ever lost her virginity so wonderfully as I did tonight. Thank you so much."

She gives me no time to reply, sliding down my body. "And thank you too," she murmurs to my shrunken manhood and kisses him softly. "You were awesome. Grow hard and make love to me again soon!"

My member stirs as if acknowledging her homage and promising to return. And she kisses him again, but this time, to bid him goodnight.

I pull the duvet over us both. We sleep for an hour in each other's arms until nature calls and the two of us have to run to find a bathroom. We meet again in the passageway; Gail paused outside my bedroom door, suddenly childlike. In spite of what he have so recently shared; Gail is actually blushing!

"I suppose I'd better go to my room now," she says quietly.

Gazing tenderly down at my young daughter's demurely lowered face and the stunning curves of her naked body, I utter a fervent mental prayer and take her hand, "Gail, darling, if you want it too, this room is our room for as long as..."

So, This wasn't a one-time fling! You want me to stay with you; to sleep with you; to wake up in the mornings and see me there beside you. Me, Gail! Oh, Daddy, you cannot not believe how happy you have made me!

My darling Gail's radiant smile lights up the dark passageway, "Oh yes, Daddy, I want!" And still holding my hand, she leads me to our bed.

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12