My Darling Gail Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

"Now Daddy is OUR 'husband'," Gail murmurs. "We are all very much in love and we shall sleep together. This bed is big enough." She slips her hand behind Maxine's gyrating bottom and between my legs to cup my testicles. She smiles up at Maxine as she ecstatically presses her breasts into my palms and rides my erection, "You are only here for another eight days, so you must have the most of Daddy until you leave again, but save just a little bit for me? I'll be close like this when you make love and I will smell your delicious sex smells. And I will feel it when he floods you with his sperm and I will share in your orgasms."

Maxine climaxes fiercely but, unlike Gail, she isn't vocal in her pleasure, preferring to keep her feelings intensity private. I raise her to another shuddering peak while she straddles me; then I move us around so that I am on top. When she cums for the third time I join her and she sobs quietly with joy at the feel of my pulsing penis and my hot spurts flooding her.

You make such a beautiful picture making love, my father and my sister. I am getting increasingly aroused as I watch you move together and feel Daddy clenching the muscles down here to stop his ejaculation. He wants to give you many orgasms. The next few days are going to be very difficult for me, Maxine, watching you have all of Daddy's lovely penis and swallowing his salty sperm in your mouth and in your vagina. But, I must be patient, because he will soon be all mine again.

And Maxine! When I touched you down there earlier on, I got an inkling of Melanie's desires as well. Maybe, before too long you will let me feel you there again?

"Kiss please!" Despite the enlarged sphere of our relationship, Gail is not about to abandon our morning ritual. I kiss her delicious vagina, as usual, enjoying her morning scent. But we did not make love the night before.

"And now Maxine!"

Maxine shakes her head, "No, that morning kiss is special between you and Daddy. You must keep it precious to yourselves. One day I may find something similar and that will be Daddy's and mine."

Later I am walking from the office towards the garage to find an archived file of invoices when I overhear the girls talking in the kitchen. Gail is saying, "Really! Is there a lot of lesbianism going on there then?" Feeling somewhat guilty, but intrigued, I stop to listen.

"Mmmmm, yes. It surprised me at first too. I have no idea why it is - after all, the halls of residence are co-ed and I expected lots of boy-girl action. But most of it seems to be girl-on-girl. The guys are all too busy training for footie and other sports in their spare time during the week and they only seem to take an interest in women when they're tanked after the game on Saturday. And then they get hacked-off when the girls don't reciprocate! My pussy might be biting my leg off, but there's no way I'm interested in leery, beer-stinking, animalistic, Rugger-Buggers and neither are most of the other girls - except the real horny sluts that is!"

"So, what did you do?"

"Well, I let her down as gently as I could. But I made it clear that, even though I was pissed off with men after the way Jeff screwed me then dropped me, I am still penis oriented."

"A girl hit on me as well - a few weeks ago now."

"Who was that? Anyone I know?"

"I don't think you would have known her. Melanie O'Keefe... a tall dark girl, she hasn't been at school long."

"No, the name doesn't ring a bell. Maybe if I saw her... Anyway, what happened?"

"We were in the girls' loo at a party and she just upped and grabbed my tit! We had a bit of an emotional discussion about why she'd done it and it all blew over very quickly. That was one hell of a night - at the party anyway! Half an hour afterwards, Sean dragged me into a bedroom and tried to rape me."

"Jesus! Does Daddy know that?"

"Yes. But, I managed to persuade him that I'd handled it myself. Mind you, I fudged the details a bit. If I had told him the whole story of that night, especially that Sean succeeded in getting my knickers right off and almost managed to get his penis in me, Daddy would have gone out straight out and killed him!"

"How on earth did you stop Sean? He's a strong, well-built guy!"

"Well, Sean was on top of me and I was fighting him while he was trying to shove his penis in. But it wouldn't go because I was absolutely dry; and I had my pussy muscles clenched really hard! If I hadn't have managed to make Daddy my lover the night before, things might have been different, but now I was doubly determined to keep Sean out!

"All of a sudden, I decided to take a gamble. I knew I wasn't going to survive by struggling - fighting him was getting Sean more excited than ever. So I just flopped loose, like a beached jellyfish, and told him to go ahead if intercourse with an unresponsive slab of meat was what really turned him on. That made him stop and think for a second and he unconsciously pulled back from me, which gave me just the right angle to give him a good whack in the balls with my knee!

"Shit...!"

"He punched me a couple of times, but couldn't hit me very hard because he was in so much pain. Then I finished him off by kneeing him again. Really hard this time!

"He apologised, half an hour later when he was finally able to breathe again! And, after we'd had a long talk - with other people around, but not able to overhear, I trusted him enough to drive me home But, he must have been sore for days afterwards!"

Sister mine, all this talk about girl-sex and me nearly getting raped is getting me pretty turned on. It won't make us lesbians because we both love the feel of Daddy's penis so much, and his big strong hands, his hard body and his man-smell. But yesterday...

"Maxine... Ummmm, when I touched you yesterday... you know, down there, I was only getting you ready to make love to Daddy...at first. You felt so nice. And then this hot rush went all through my tummy."

"And you want to touch me again?"

"Does the idea shock you?"

"No. I got the same feeling. I had no idea you were going to give Daddy to me like you did. So, it was your fingers that made me so wet. And then I nearly came when you were moving Daddy's penis up and down my pussy. The touch of your fingers was exciting, but Daddy's penis was heavenly!"

I hear the sound of a zip undoing followed by a rustle of clothing and then Maxine saying, "Give me your hand, little sister."

Silence! I imagine Gail's slim fingers parting the dark hairs of Maxine's luxuriant bush and delving between her generous, plum-coloured labia. I surge to a huge, aching erection.

You have much more hair between your legs than I have. It's coarse, but at the same time, it's soft and springy! And your outer lips and your hood are so full and gorgeous. They feel as though they're getting fatter while I stroke them! Oooo, Maxine! Now I can feel your moisture starting!

"You must like me touching you, you're getting very wet!"

"Your fingers are very lovely! You'd be getting wet if I was touching you like that!"

"I already am! Would you like to...?"

"Of course!"

"I don't want to leave you. You undo my skirt and pull my panties down."

Maxine laughs softly, "Why don't you come in and do that for Gail, Daddy? I know you're out there in the hallway. I can feel you!"

Oh God! Daddy's out there? He'll go bananas! He must think Maxine and I, his perfect daughters, have turned into lesbian perverts! Oh shit! He's coming in! What are we going to do now?

Feeling somewhat sheepish, I make my way into the kitchen. Maxine is leaning spread legged against the bench with her jeans and panties around her knees and is holding Gail's hand to her sex by her wrist. Gail's fingers are buried deep in Maxine's bush. As I move closer to them, I catch the musky smell of Maxine's excitement. Gail is blushing a bright pink, embarrassed to be caught out like that and won't look directly at me, but Maxine, is smiling, her dark eyes smouldering invitingly.

"Mmmmm! That's a fine looking erection, Daddy! Been there long?"

"A few minutes."

"Then you know what this is all about... Come along, Gail," Maxine leans forward and kisses her sister tenderly on the lips. "There are no secrets between us three now. Daddy will watch us and see how beautiful we are. And then he will join us and we will all make love."

Gail turns her face to me uncertainly. When I smile and blow her a kiss from my fingertips, she smiles back, her eyes sparkling.

"Daddy, Gail is dying for release after watching you make love to me so much. Take off her skirt and her panties, please. I'm longing to know what she feels like...and to make her cum. And then you can help me get my jeans right off."

I kneel on the floor beside my lovely daughters and do as Maxine asks. Gail's panties are so soaked that their crotch sticks to her thighs as I pull them down. Then, while I help Maxine out of her jeans I look up and see that Gail has two of her fingers up inside her sister's vagina. The exotic sight makes my groin pulse violently several times and I fear that I am about to cum in my pants.

As I watch, enthralled, Maxine reaches for her sister's sex and enters her, releasing a tiny flood of Gail's vaginal lubricants. Both girls are panting heavily and their legs are shaking. Looking up past their smooth, slightly rounded bellies, I can see their hard nipples almost piercing the thin cotton of their T-shirts. Neither of them is wearing a bra.

I never thought that I could touch another girl like this, nor have one touch me. Not even you, Maxine, my beautiful sister. Although we did experiment, innocently, behind the hay barn, when I was five or six, do you remember? And do you remember our cousin, John, a couple of weeks later? He was about eight, I think, and he got his little penis out to show us. It was very thin, about two inches long and sticking up all stiffly. We were fascinated by it. And he got both of us to stroke him while he tried to put his fingers in our holes, but we were too small. He sniffed his fingers afterwards and said that we smelled fishy and yukky.

That made me so angry I ran off and left you two alone. You told me later that night that he lay on top of you and tried to put his penis in you. But although it was thinner than his finger and you tried your best to help him, he still couldn't get it in. And then, all of a sudden, he got this funny look on his face and his penis went soft. He was too young to ejaculate, of course, but I know now that he must have 'cum' in some little boy's way.

Your vagina feels so lovely now, so wet and warm and slippery smooth, my darling sister. And I hope that mine feels the same way to you. Your fingers feel so wonderful the way they are exploring my creases and folds so gently. I am certainly very, very wet. It is painting the insides of my thighs. I do hope Daddy is enjoying watching us.

I rise to my feet and, one after the other and with their assistance, I take their T-shirts from them. Then I place my palms against their backs and pushed them together gently to tell them to move closer. My daughters both gasp audibly as their breasts mingle and then they kiss passionately, their tongues writhing back and forth between each other's mouths, with their fingers caressing each other's vagina still. Their kiss seems to go on forever, but in reality only lasts three or four minutes. Then they break apart and stare into each other's eyes. They seem to be communicating without speaking.

Oh Maxine! Your mouth tastes so wonderful! Your tongue is a wriggling snake that coiled and squirmed around mine as I tried to possess you. And now I want to take the next step with you. I want to taste your other mouth! I want to go where my fingers are now and lap up your salt and honey juices and smell your seashell smells. I have tasted me on my own fingers and, of course, Daddy's mouth after he has kissed me down there. I want to learn if you taste the same. I love the feel of Daddy's tongue on my vagina; it caresses my clitoris and makes me soar to wonderful, wonderful peaks of ecstasy. And now I want to know the feel of your tongue as well. Please don't say no, my sister, my new, very special love!

"We should go to our bedroom." Maxine looks to me. "Come with us Daddy and watch us make love. You are part of us and we are part of you." She grins impishly, "But under the circumstances you are considerably overdressed!"

My daughters hold out their hands to me, the very ones that have been exploring each other's most intimate place. I kiss their slippery, gleaming fingers, tasting my eldest daughter, via Gail, for the very first time.

"You two go ahead. I'll join you in a moment after I have slipped into something...more comfortable?"

Gail and Maxine are waiting for me to arrive. From the positions they are in they have been exploring each other with their eyes and some more with their fingers. As soon as I am settled cross-legged on the bed beside them stroking my proud erection, they dip their mouths to each other's nether lips. My daughters, my lovers, make beautiful love without fear or inhibition before my eyes. And when they reach and pass through their orgasms, together they lick and kiss my stiff shaft with those same shining mouths until I spurt my bounty, which they share lovingly between them.

We three make love together into the late afternoon, joining in golden orgasm after golden orgasm. When I need to recover, my daughters return to each other until I am ready again, and then we resume. Finally, satiated, we take a long, hot threesome shower.

That evening I drive my two beautiful, glowing women into Town and, in the special restaurant that Gail and I have made our own, I proudly wine and dine and laugh with them, and bask in the envious looks I am getting from every male around.

Oh my lovely Daddy! I have had so many 'best days of my life' with you and there are many more to come, I am sure. But today has been the 'bestest best day' of all. I love you so much, my father, my love, and my magnificent lover! And I love you too, Maxine! You are special! We will make love often. But, you cannot replace him, nor do you want to, I believe, because he is now your man also. Yours and mine to share.

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers
12