My Date with Alyson Hanigan

Story Info
One of Liz's favorite fantasies.
1.3k words
4.16
48.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for all the Buffy fans who have written great stories (erotic or otherwise) about our favorite Slayer and Scoobies. I am one of those who has watched it from the beginning and had such a crush on "Willow" even before she came out.

This is what happens in one of my fantasies, as I'm lying in the tub feeling...mmm...good ;).

It was an average day for Liz as she prepared herself for work. Putting on her "sexy but not slutty" outfit, she inspected herself in the mirror and gave herself a B minus. She didn't have time to really do her hair, but her red curls weren't looking too frizzy today. Liz made a face at the image in the mirror and then stuck her tongue and chest out. "Hubba, hubba, what a woman!" Liz lowered her voice to say, then laughed at herself as she picked up her purse and briefcase and walked out the door.

You know, they say that talking to yourself is a sign of insanity, thought Liz. I wonder if talking to yourself while touching yourself makes you doubly so. And Liz had been touching herself a lot these last few weeks! In fact, she was excited now as she headed out to meet her mysterious cyber-lover at a hotel bar.

Liz and "Ally" had met online at the Nifty Gay chat site and immediately hit it off. They spent hours online with each other gabbing about their likes, dislikes and discussing their personal joys and struggles. Eventually, they even began to "cyber" and Liz was blown away by how erotic they could be over the cold computer! She twirled a red curl with her finger as she thought back on all the hot sessions with her cyber-partner.

Arriving at the hotel, Liz almost fainted from the nervousness as she stood up to get out of the car. She couldn't believe that she was actually going to meet Ally in person. Usually, she would never accede to such a thing, but Liz felt drawn to Ally and decided to take the risk.

As soon as she entered the bar, Liz scanned the crowd for the woman with the white carnation in her hair. Her eyes finally spotted a woman who looked a lot like Alyson Hanigan from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". Wait a minute, Liz thought to herself, I think that IS Alyson! Freezing up at the prospect, Liz's mind went blank as she realized just who it was she had been cybering with all this time.

Thankfully, Alyson spotted Liz staring at her and walked over to that end of the bar.

"Liz?" queried Alyson, "Are you Liz from Nifty?"

Liz nodded her head and replied hoarsely, "Yes, and you're Alyson Hanigan! Ally is Alyson; I mean, Alyson is Ally! Oh my god!"

Alyson blushed and responded, "Aw, I was hoping you hadn't seen the show. I get so many people who want to get to know me because I'm famous that I kinda like letting that go and just being a normal girl." She let out a big sigh as she looked down at the floor.

"N-n-no!" stuttered Liz. "I like you for you, Alyson! I mean, I like your work too, but you don't know how much our chat times have meant to me this past month. I would be here even if you weren't the sexiest actress of the decade!"

Mentally, Liz slapped her forehead - what a bonehead thing to say! But it was so true! Liz couldn't keep her eyes off of Alyson's deep, dark eyes, her lovely (and matching her own!) reddish-brown hair, her gorgeous figure....and those lips!!

Alyson smiled at Liz and said, "Well, I'm glad to hear that and I'm kinda glad you know who I really am anyway. It would have been tough to keep it a secret any longer. But would you mind if we met upstairs in a room? I really don't want to be interrupted by some fans looking for an autograph."

"Sure thing!" replied Liz as she followed Alyson to the elevator and into the private penthouse room.

Sipping some hot tea, they talked for quite a while about "Buffy", about romance, about favorite movies, and about the special people in their lives.

After hours had gone by, Liz looked out the window and realized that it had gotten dark outside. Liz wasn't sure if she was supposed to spend the night, but she really, really wanted to do so! She also had been dying to kiss Alyson's gorgeous lips all night long. But could she be that bold?

"Liz?" Alyson asked, breaking Liz's reverie. "Are you ready to leave? I notice you're looking outside."

"Oh, no way!" answered Liz, "I was just watching the sun set and realizing how much I wanted to kiss you."

With that, the flood gates opened, both literally and figuratively. Liz and Alyson began to kiss and touch, exploring each other with tongue and hand like they had typed to one another so many times. Alyson pulled Liz's top off and soon enough both were shimmying out of their floor-length skirts. They lay down on the bed as their kissing continued, both pale-skinned beauties alive with passion and pleasure.

Having cybered several times, each one knew what the other's turn-on was. Liz was careful to continue to caress or lick or suck on Alyson's nipples as she sensually explored Alyson's body. Alyson shivered as for long minutes, Liz teased and pleased each of her dark-nippled breasts. Liz licked a nipple, blew on it with warm breath, and watched it stiffen up. Next she sucked on that nipple, letting her tongue tease the erect nip as her lips massaged Alyson's areola.

Speaking of massages, Liz's hands were busy with a labial massage as her fingers parted Alyson's pubes and stroked her rapidly reddening labes. Liz wetted her finger with Alyson's juices, and then brought them up to Alyson's nipple. She circled that wet finger around and around Alyson's nipple...then leaned down to lick every drop off.

Alyson just couldn't take anymore, and when Liz leaned down to lick and suck her clit, she cried out and began to orgasm. All the nipple play had brought her to the edge and she bucked and shaked as Liz's tongue brought her over that edge and back.

"Why, you vixen!" Alyson teased, winking at Liz. "For that, you deserve something special...now lie down." Just as Alyson's turn-on was attention to her nipples, Alyson knew that Liz would love a good, thorough rimming and eating out.

Alyson had Liz spread her legs and bring them up so that she could have full access to each of her holes. First, Alyson lightly touched her tongue to Liz's dark, wrinkled anus, letting her nose nudge Liz's bald pussy lips as she gently rimmed her.

Liz almost came right there at the sight of "Willow" between her legs lapping at her juices and tasting her most tender areas. Alyson skillfully used her tongue to poke, prod, and lap at Liz's anus as her fingers lightly rubbed Liz's clitoris. Liz was in seventh heaven as she received a long, slow, dreamy rimming from her lover and she luxuriated in every minute of it.

Moving away from Liz's bottom, Alyson began to kiss Liz's lips and clit as one of Alyson's fingers crept down to tickle and enter Liz's asshole. And that's when Liz cut loose!!!!

Liz moaned and screamed as she came - her pussy pushed forward into Alyson's face and her anus tightly clenched around Alyson's finger. Gibberish poured out of her as her climax continued for what seemed like hours. Her mind lost all coherency and for a minute after her orgasm, she almost forgot what had just happened!

Liz was reminded very quickly, though, when Willow pulled her finger out of her and moved up to snuggle with Liz as they watched the moon rise together. They both sighed happily at the same time, and then laughed at having done so. They slept like that for several hours...until early in the morning when the rest of their lives together began.

Please let me know what you think and thank you for reading! Votes are always appreciated and you can always e-mail comments and suggestions to me.