My Date With Miko Lee

Story Info
Did it really happen?
3.2k words
4.08
62.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still couldn’t get over the fact I was sitting in the lobby of the Peachtree Westin hotel waiting for Miko Lee to come down and join me for dinner. I was nervous as hell waiting for her to come down. Here I was, just a normal guy, waiting on a gorgeous woman to join me. It was amazing enough with her being amazingly gorgeous but she was a world famous porn actress on top of it all.

So how does an average Joe get the chance to have dinner with a porn star? Be a loyal listener to the Regular Guys morning show on WKLS 96 rock. Once or twice a month, they would have a porn star visit there morning show to give some fluff interview about why they were in town promoting some video or convention. The interviews weren’t anything of intellect. These were porn stars, not rocket scientist. I love porn and think the women in them are some of the most gorgeous on the planet but let’s fact it, we watch them for the fucking and not the acting. So usually when the interviews would be conducted, I would switch the station.

I heard Miko Lee would be appearing on the show but at a time when I would be at work and could not listen. I called work, saying I was going to be late because I wasn’t feeling well and wanting to try to squeeze in a doctor’s visit. There was no way I was going to miss her even if it were just an interview.

I was expecting nothing but ditziness from her. She was a porn star but at least I could hear what she sounded like. You sometimes wonder what a person sounds like and you wonder if the voice matches the face. In my mind, her voice was like a song and when she spoke it was very clear and elegant.

Turns out Miko was in town to promote a book she had written about her life in the porn industry. The book, she said, wasn’t ghost written either. This got a laugh out of both of the Regular Guys. She sounded very intelligent and capable of writing a book. She didn’t come off as a ditz. Some of the crude questions as by the DJ seemed to put her off. She started getting really short with her answers as the questions got raunchier and raunchier. She utterly refused to take her top off and threatened to storm out if the guys didn’t tone it down.

I think that really took Larry and Erich by surprise because both of them shut up the comedy act. They both became really polite to Miko through the rest of the interview. I really think that was the only way to get her to agree to the contest they wanted to have. They wanted to treat one of their listeners to dinner with a porn star. She agreed without a moment’s hesitation.

At this time, I am screaming at the radio for details on how to win the contest. Larry sends the show to a commercial. I want to pull my hair out. I have to sit through four minutes of car, beer, and sports commercials, the whole time wondering about how I would spend dinner with Miko Lee.

Coming back from commercial, it turns out all I have to do is be the 96th caller to the station to win. Of course I can’t find my phone as he announces that, so I go scrambling around the house looking for the cordless. I never use the phone so it shouldn’t be off the base but the one time I need it, it’s gone. Talk about Murphy’s Law.

With Led Zeppelin’s ‘Custard Pie’ blaring in the background, I go running room to room looking for my phone. It doesn’t dawn on me to hit the page button on the receiver base until I have turned the living room upside down. Turns out the phone was on the kitchen table buried under a pile of bills. (The phone bill was the one covering that, how ironic.)

My heart was pounding as I punched the buttons on the face of the phone. I don’t know why I was getting excited. I knew I had almost no chance in hell to win. There were probably 10,000 other men with the phone in one hand and their dicks in the other trying to get in on two lines. I thought I would try a few times and give up. I could always just put in a copy of one of her movies and jerk off later in the day, probably before work.

The first time I dialed, I got a busy signal. I was tempted to just say fuck it and hang up the phone but I decided to try just one more time. The second time I dialed, the phone on the other end started to ring. I actually started doing a little jig in my kitchen. Then I stopped. I didn’t need to get excited because I would probably have someone call saying that I was caller sixty-nine or something. The phone rang and rang for what seemed like an eternity. ‘Brain Damage’ by Pink Floyd was playing on the radio right now. I was thinking I would have a better chance of seeing the dark side of the moon than I would winning this contest.

As I was finishing my thought, someone picked up the phone. I was ready to accept that fact that I wasn’t caller ninety-six when the voice on the other end said, “You are caller 96. Who do we have here?” I was the right caller. I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to pinch myself.

“Hello is anyone there?” the voice asked. I had better say something before Miko slipped through my fingers.

“I am here.” I said. I am sure that I sounded like a moron. I hate the way I sound when I hear myself and it’s even worse when I have the phone and the radio to distort it.

“You are the winner of the dinner date with Miko Lee. How do you feel about that?” How do I feel about it? I am about to go on a dinner date with my favorite porn star in the world and he asks me how I feel about it. How do you think I feel about it moron? I think I want to beat off all over your face I am so excited.

I gave my name, age, and where I was from while we were on the air. I was way to excited to say much. The Regular Guys did most of the talking. I only got to speak with Miko briefly. She told me she was looking forward to our dinner and excited about meeting me. Off the air, I was told I could meet Miko for a few hours later that evening at her hotel and we would be chaperoned to a local restaurant. We could enjoy dinner and drinks but that was it. If I tried anything funny, I would get my arms broken. I had no problem with that whatsoever. I would probably die of a massive hemorrhage in my dick because of the immense hard on I’d have all evening just being in her presence. I was to pick her up at 6 p.m. and if I were going to be late, I could just forget about it because she was on a tight schedule.

Here it was 5:59 p.m. and I was on time. I was nervous as hell about her coming down and seeing me. I was worried about her coming down, seeing me, and running right back upstairs. I am not a bad looking guy in the least sense of the word but she is beautiful, beyond words really. I am sure she gets hit on everywhere she goes. Let’s face it, she can have her choice of men in the world (and women also). Plus we are just going to dinner because I won a radio call in contest. Her only obligation is to be there. I am sure she doesn’t care what I look like at all. I shouldn’t care either because this is a one time deal but still, no one wants his or her dinner date to be disgusted by the person they are dining with.

I started to pace while waiting on her. I hated to dwell on her reaction when she saw me. I had to pace. It was the only thing keeping me from going insane waiting. I walked from the elevators to the big staircase on the other side of the front desk. When I arrived, I let the desk know I was here for Ms. Lee. (That’s what the station instructed me to do.) The girl behind the desk kept looking at me like I was some kind of weirdo. I wanted to explain to her who I was waiting for but I really didn’t want her to look at me like I was some kind of disgusting pervert. I decided to sit down before she called security on me.

Every time the elevator doors opened, I wanted to jump up to see if she was getting off. The few times I actually did but when people started staring at me, I decided to stop. Good thing I did because she came down the stairs.

When I saw her, I wanted to stand up and go to her but my legs turned to jelly. She was just as gorgeous in person as she was in the movies. She had her black hair pulled back in a pony-tail. She was wearing a pair of khaki pants with a black button up shirt. She didn’t look like one would expect from a porn star. She looked like anyone else out on the street. She had a gorgeous smile, not a fake one either. Her smile was warm and genuine. She flashed it both times she was stopped for an autograph on her way down the stairs. She didn’t seem to mind and never made a big fuss about it.

I couldn’t stand up so I waved over to her. She saw me and gave me a huge smile. I felt warm all over and strangely enough, my dick got hard. She walked over to me and introduced herself. Her voice was just as soft and musical as when I heard her on the radio. Hearing her must have broken the spell because I was able to get up and introduce myself to her. I called her Ms Lee at first but she told me to relax and call her Miko. She told me there was no need to be all nervous and formal. She wanted me to be myself and just have a good time. She was hungry and it was rare she got the chance to go out and have a good time without camera everywhere.

I looked around expecting some goon to join to make sure that I mind my manner but I saw no one. Miko explained to me that she just wanted to have a nice evening out and not worry about her people pushing people around if they noticed her and wanted an autograph. She wasn’t worried about me getting out of line because I seemed like a really nice guy and besides she was a big girl who could handle herself.

I was excited beyond belief. I was on a solo date with Miko Lee. It was going to be the two of us for the whole evening. I had to do this right.

I decided that we could walk over to Dante’s Down the Hatch. It was in walking distance of the hotel and it had a great jazz band playing. We could enjoy a great meal and enjoy some quiet conversation. This seemed to play well with Miko because she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hotel, saying how hungry she was while smiling the whole time.

Out on the street, Miko chatted it up with me like we had known each other forever. She would squeeze my hand gently if I said something funny or interesting. People noticed her and would stop and stare as we walked down the street. A few stopped her for her autograph and she happily signed for them, each time taking my hand back in hers.

When we got to the restaurant, there was a slight wait so we got menus and sat down in the lobby. Up to this time I tried not to stare at her body. I didn’t want her to feel like a sex object but it was really hard to do. Her shirt was pretty tight and it was clinging to her tits. I couldn’t help it, I had to look. I thought I saw a nipple poking out there. I think she caught me glancing and gave me a smile before adjusting my shirt. I flushed red with embarrassment. She patted me on my leg telling me that it was alright because she noticed something poking up from my pants. I wanted to die of embarrassment right there. Miko had other things in mind.

“Do you need me to take care of that?” Miko asked as she ran her hands up my thigh to my dick. I was hard as a rock and her hand touching my cock caused the last few remaining drop of blood not in my dick to rush into it.

She rubbed my cock through my slacks until a stain began to show in the crotch. “We can’t have that ruining your slacks.” She said as she unzipped my pants. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. Miko was playing with my cock. Even more unbelievable, she was doing it right here in public. I began to get nervous because I knew someone was going to see us and call the police. “Don’t worry; I have this situation under control.”

Miko stood up, grabbed me by my cock and pulled me towards the restroom. I had my pants about half way down my legs so I could only do a sort of shuffle. I just knew someone was going to see us. Miko looked over her shoulder at me and just giggled. “No one is going to get in the way. Just try not to fall over and break your dick.”

How I managed to keep my balance on the way to the bathroom, I’ll never know. I’ll also never know how I managed to keep my erection through it all. I am not the biggest guy in the world. I was worried she might laugh when she had time to really look at it. How do you please a porn star with six and one-half inches? I am also surprised I didn’t blow my load just seeing her with her hand on my dick. I knew I was oozing loads of pre-cum all over her hand. She didn’t seem to mind though so I thought what the hell.

Inside the bathroom, she pressed me up against the wall and kissed me hard on the mouth. She didn’t start out soft at all. It was all open mouth and tongues from the get go. She took her hand off of my cock and started running both of them through my hair. I just stood there with my pants around my ankles and my hands by my side. After a minute of two of kissing with no hand movement from me, Miko stopped for a moment, took my hands and put them on her tits outside of her shirt. I took the hint and started massaging her breasts with my thumb finding her erect nipple. Miko giggled, kissed me, and went back to rubbing my cock.

I decided I wanted to get my hands on those tits for real. I unbuttoned her shirt, exposing a black bra enclosing those tits. I took the right one out of the cup, taking the nipple in my mouth. Her tits were so soft. I wanted to take as much of it as I could. I started flicking my tongue across her nipple; at first from left to right and then top to bottom. Miko moaned in pleasure as I did this. She squeezed my cock really hard and started to jerk me off. She used my pre-cum as lubricate in her slow, deliberate hand job.

“Hold on” she said. She stopped jerking me off to unzip her pants and let them drop to her feet. She had no panties on so I was treated to a view of her very smooth pussy. Her lips were glistening with moisture. It felt like my cock lurched at the sight but it was Miko tugging on it again. “We don’t have much time” she said as she pushed me down to the ground.

Mike crouched above my cock with her wet pussy inches away from making my dream come true. She started rubbing my cock all over her lips and up against her clit. She started to moan louder and buck her hips more. My dick was throbbing as she grinded her clit into it and jerked me off at the same time. She was teasing me by putting just the tip of the head in and rolling her hips before taking it out and rubbing it all over her clit again.

I thrust my hips up to try to enter her but devilishly she moved her pussy a little farther away from me, jerking me off really hard before lowering her pussy down just over the head of my dick. I was frustrated but loving it at the same time.

Miko wrapped her fist around the bottom part of my cock and lowered her pussy about half down. She started to move up and down on the top part of my cock while slowly jerking off the bottom part. We both began to moan in unison. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer so I started trying to jam my cock all the way in her pussy.

She must have sensed this because she moved her hand and sat all the way down on my cock. Her pussy muscles started squeezing my dick as she moved up and down on me. It was like no other feeling I had felt before.

I felt my sperm getting ready to shoot out so I warned her. She pulled my cock out of her and started jerking it off against her clit. My cum shot out against her clit and splattered all over my belly. I was totally out of breath as I lay there on the tile with her standing over me smiling sweetly.

“Are you okay?” Miko asked as she looked down at me. I looked around and I was laying the lobby of the hotel. “You fell and hit your head as you were coming over to meet me. Do you need to get to a hospital or do you feel like dinner still?”