My Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
He finally gets to fuck his daughter- and her friend.
2.7k words
3.78
231.2k
53
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx_Man
Tx_Man
11 Followers

This is my second attempt at story writing. I hope it is better than the first one. I took all the criticism in stride and tried again. I tried to find an editor on here, but every one I wrote sent no reply. I re-wrote the whole thing. It is my fantasy, and we have never had sexual intercourse. We have messed around some though. Read my last comment on my first story to see what we have done.

*

"Daddy, I'm home." There is my lovely daughter, Stephanie, home from school. She is a senior this year at the local high school.

"Did you have a good day at school?" I asked her. Usually I pick her up from school, but today one of her friends dropped her off.

"Yeah, it was an OK day", she said. "We had an interesting day in Health. We were talking about sexual interactions."

"Did you learn anything? You know you can ask me anything you want to know about," I replied.

She then talked about how the teacher told them about how a lot of people learn about sex from inside their own household. I had told her right before she started puberty if she had any question what so ever about sex or anything sexual she could ask me and I would tell her the truth. I would rather tell her the truth than some other kids at school give her false information. We talked a bit about her day in school in general. She asked me how long I slept today. I should mention I work 3rd shift, 11 pm-7 am. So I sleep all day while she is at school. She sleeps all night while I am at work. We have the evening to hang out and do whatever we want to do. We watch a movie, or read our books sometimes. We both are avid readers, and we have a lot of books to read. We have different tastes in reading material, so we each have our own books. I cook supper around 6 pm, and we eat after it is done. I make my plate to take to work, and then I wash the dishes.

That evening she was a bit different than her normal self, but I figured she was just tired. After supper we played on our computers. She didn't want to watch any movies, nor did she want to read. So we just did our own thing. We do that sometimes as well. The next morning I got home from work and took her to school- as is our normal morning. She told me to pick her up, since her friend couldn't drop her off, as she had to go straight to work from school. So I went home and took a shower and went to bed. When I woke up I left to go pick her up. I try to get there a few minutes early so I can park where she can see my pickup. I heard the bell ring and a few minutes later I saw Stephanie walk out and head towards me. She got in and we left to go home. It was a quiet ride today; not the usual talking and how was your day bit, like we usually do.

"Daddy, I want to ask you something," she told me as we pulled into the driveway.

"Sure, baby. Anything you need, or want to know," I replied.

We have a very good relationship. We are more like very close friends, and not daddy-daughter. She was always a daddy's girl, ever since she was born. She always wanted to go to the store if I went, or anywhere I went.

"Remember yesterday, when I told you about what our teacher said?" she asked.

"Yes, I remember," I told her.

She then asked me if I would teach her about sex, like the teacher said happens a lot of times. I told her I had already told her about all I could think of over the last few years. I assumed she was a virgin still, but wasn't sure. I had heard her tell her best friend, Lisa, she was saving "it" for someone special. But she could have been lying to Lisa for all I knew. They didn't know I could hear them over my music I had playing.

I had fantasized about her quite a bit over the last few years, but never thought anything would ever happen. She is 5'4" tall, about 185-lbs. She has 40-D breasts (I do all our laundry, so I have seen her bras plenty of times, and buy them, so I know what size she wears) and a nice plump ass. She is a bit chubby, but I think she is sexy. She has light brown hair and Hazel green eyes. I am 5'8" and 190-lbs. I have dark brown hair and Hazel green eyes as well. She is 18 and I am 40. We are white.

I asked her what she wanted to do this evening, after supper, before I head out to work.

"I want you to teach me, like I asked," is what she told me. I wasn't sure what she meant, exactly, but had an idea. An idea I very much liked.

"OK. What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Let me take my shower, and then I will tell you more about what I want," Stephanie replied.

So she got in the shower and I made supper early. After she got out, she got dressed and set the table. We ate and made small talk. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but I could hardly wait to find out. After we finished eating we cleared the table. I went and sat on the sofa and told her to sit next to me.

"OK, what is on the agenda for this evening," I asked.

"I want to experience sex," she replied. "With you." "This evening."

"Are you sure?" I wanted to make sure she knew what she wanted. I wanted it more than anything, but not if she was not 100% sure.

"Yes. I have been thinking about it all day".

"Let's go to my room then," I replied. We got up and went to my bedroom.

"We should take our clothes off," I told her. I told her to go put her robe on and come back. I wanted to go slow, so she wouldn't be scared.

I got undressed, and got under the covers, while she went to the restroom and got undressed and put on her robe. When she returned she climbed under the covers and removed her robe. Here I was nude, beside my nude daughter- in my bed, under the covers. I never thought this would happen. She had seen me nude lots of times, and I had seen her topless quite a few times, but I had never seen her completely nude before. I decided to take it slow, and make sure she really enjoyed the experience, as I wanted it to happen again in the future.

"I am going to teach you about foreplay to start off with," I let her know.

So I pulled the covers down to her waist, and started nibbling on her neck and ears. I was also kneading her breasts with my left hand. I had my right hand on her stomach, lightly rubbing it. I kissed down to her breasts, and started sucking and nibbling on her nipples. She let out a moan that showed she was enjoying it. I sucked on her nipples for a bit and did soft bites here and there. I slowly kissed down to her stomach, and kneaded her breasts some more with my hands. After a minute or so I kissed further down. I was just under the covers, and pushed my head under them further. I discovered she shaved her pussy completely bald. I started kissing her thighs, and worked my way over to her slit. I ran my tongue up and down her slit. I pushed my tongue into her vaginal opening, separating her lips. I found her clit and sucked on it, flicking my tongue around also. She was moaning constantly now. I then tongued her asshole for a few minutes and went back to her pussy. After performing oral sex on her for roughly 10 minutes, she had her first orgasm. After she came down from it, she asked what happened to her, because she had never felt something so intense. I explained she had an orgasm, and asked if it felt good.

"It felt wonderful," she stated. "Teach me what to do to you."

So I lay back down and instructed her to play with my nipples, and to suck on them lightly. I told her she could kiss her way down to my penis if she wanted. I told her she didn't have to perform oral on me if she didn't want to.

"I want to," she replied.

She kissed my nipples, and rubbed them for a bit. Then she kissed my chest and down to my stomach. She stopped just above my pubic hair line. Then she rubbed my dick and fondled my balls for a minute or so. She kissed the tip and licked down to my scrotum. I shave my balls, and she seemed to like that. She sucked on them while stroking my cock. Then she took my whole 7" cock down her throat, gagging at first.

"How do I take the whole thing, without choking," Stephanie asked me.

"Relax your throat and you will figure it out pretty quickly," I replied.

She practiced for a few minutes, and in no time had it down.

"Oh Stephanie. That feels so good!" I told her.

I didn't want to cum in her mouth first, so I told her she better stop before I shot my load off. I laid her back down and got between her legs. I lined up my cock, which she had made hard as an iron rod, with her pussy. I started penetrating her real slowly, until I reached her hymen.

"She still is a virgin!" I thought to myself.

"It's the point of no return once I push in any further," I told her. "You can save yourself for someone special still".

"Daddy, you are the someone special. How did you know?"

"I overheard you tell Lisa that day," I admitted. So I asked her why I was the special person she had chosen to take her virginity.

"Because I know you love me, and would never hurt me", Stephanie replied.

"Of course I love you, and would never hurt you", I told her.

So I continued with the act of making love to my daughter.

"Go slow, daddy. I trust you know what to do to make it as least painful as you can."

So I pushed past her hymen as gently as I could. I had never been with a virgin and didn't know it would be so tight. I could barely get my cock in her. Once I got it all the way in I let her get used to feeling something in her. I slid out slowly until I had just the head of my dick in her pussy. I then slid it back in and out taking my time, savoring the feeling of being in my daughter.

"Oh my god!" I thought. "I am having sex with my daughter!"

I had had a few dreams we were messing around. But I never thought they would ever come true. I never got this far in any of my dreams neither.

After sawing in and out of her slit slowly for 5 minutes or so- and watching my dick disappear in her, and pull her lips back on the way out- I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and I taught her how to French kiss. We carried on for close to 10 minutes like that. I broke the kiss and asked if she wanted on top.

"How am I going to be on top?" she queried, a puzzled look on her face.

So I lay on my back and got her to straddle me. I grabbed her beautiful ass cheeks and guided her down, impaling her with my member. I held onto her, guiding her motions, rocking her back and forth. I lifted her up and sat her back down. She figured out what I was showing her and took over. She was rocking back and forth on her own, when she had another orgasm after 15 minutes or there about. She kept on right thru it, and started bouncing up and down. I wanted to switch to doggy-style, so I could see that wonderful ass of hers.

"Let's switch around. I want to show you another position," I managed to say. "That felt so good, but I want to fuck you from behind so I can see your fine looking ass."

I got her on her hands and knees and entered her from behind. I slowly went in and out for a minute or two, then I started pounding her ass like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh god, Stephanie! I am about to cum!" I shouted out to her, after 10 minutes or so.

"Fill me up with your cum daddy!" she yelled. "Oh daddy! This feels so good!"

I shot my load as far up in her as I could. I wasn't too worried about getting her pregnant, as she has that implant in her arm that is good for 5 years. After I was expended I lay back down and we cuddled for a bit. She had her head on my chest, and I had an arm around her.

"That felt so good. Can we do this again?" she wanted to know.

"Of course we can baby. Anytime you want," I let her know.

"I want you to teach me everything about sex, by showing me," my daughter murmured.

"There is a lot more to show you. There is anal sex; I can titty fuck you."

"I have heard of anal sex. My teacher told us about that. She said it is dangerous, that you can get an infection of some type by doing that. But what is titty fucking?" Stephanie asked, while looking at me with a wondering look on her face.

I laughed slightly, and explained how she could hold her big tits and I could slide my dick between them, as though I was fucking her, but between her tits instead of in her pussy.

"Usually the guy cums on the girl's face if they do it that long," I let her know. "Or you can use that as a form of foreplay."

"I want to taste it at least once," my lovely daughter let me know. "Next time will you cum in my mouth so I can see how it tastes? I want to swallow it also."

"Sure thing honey. Whatever you want to learn I will show you," I replied.

I called in sick to work that night. I wasn't going to work after that experience. I wanted it to last all night.

Ever since then we have been having sex two or three times a week. I taught her how to have anal sex safely, by making sure the guy washed his dick off after pulling it out of her ass with soap and water before letting him put it back in her pussy. She likes it up her ass, and when I cum in her ass it drives her wild. On the weekends she sleeps in my bed with me, and we have sex all weekend long.

No one knows of our relationship. She told me she wants to live with me forever. I told her she will get married one day and move out. I let her know we can have sex until then all she wanted. She replied if she ever does get married she still wants to visit me whenever she can so we can have sex.

Tx_Man
Tx_Man
11 Followers