My Daughter-in-Law Samantha

Story Info
Son's dad & wife get together.
2.8k words
3.84
120.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pappy27
Pappy27
6 Followers

Many thanks to Sharon for editing this story without her love and support this story would never have been published.

Note: This story is fictional.

*

I'm Harry Woods, a little over a year ago I got a phone call from my daughter-in-law Samantha, asking if the whole family could stay with us until Sam and my son Peter could find jobs and get back on their feet. I told her: "That it would mean that I had to move out of my bedroom and into my computer room while Sam and my son Peter would take my room, and their two daughters, Jane age thirteen and Sandy the eight year old would sleep, one on a roll-way bed and the other on an air mattress in the den.

I then asked Sam, "If they had any problems with those arrangements."

She said "no, as they were desperate and her parents lived in a single wide two bedroom mobile home and did not have the space to accommodate the four of them.

"Okay." I told Sam, "When do we expect you here?"

"In a few days, we need to pack our stuff and get a U-Haul and my dad is going to let us have the money for the U-Haul." She informed me.

I told my wife Mary, what was happening with Peter and his family and that they would be living with us for a short time, that is until Peter and or Sam could find jobs and save enough money to rent a place of their own.

Mary burst out laughing and then said; "I bet that they will be here more than six months"

Boy was Mary right, they ended up living with us for almost seven months, although it was rough living with four females, in a sense it was the most exciting seven months of my life.

The only reason they left was due that the couple from whom we rented had to sell the house as they were getting a divorce. I had also found a part time position in another part of the state.

The next day I cleaned out my room and moved my clothes and other personal items to the computer room where I had a single bed for me to sleep on when we had guests for a few days, or if my sister came for a visit she would sleep in the computer room.

Two days later, they arrived at the place we were renting which was a three bedroom double wide manufactured home with a den, living room, dining area and kitchen and two bathrooms, with a truck load of furniture and other household items packed in boxes along with their van filled to the capacity with clothes.

About two weeks after Sam and my son's family had moved in, Sam found a job in a retirement Center for rich folks working in the kitchen helping prepare the food and also working on the serving line. It was not the best paying job but it was above minimum wages.

About two weeks after she had started working at the retirement center she helped her mother Pamela and my wife Mary to get jobs in the dining room helping clients who were handicapped get their food to their tables and to serve them their beverages. They also had to keep their assigned tables and the area clean at all times.

That meant that Pamela had to find a place to live if she was going to be working at the center. So Sam volunteered for her mom to stay with us.

That was not to my liking at all, because Pamela had lived with us for a few months after Sandy was born and I had had to remind Pamela that she had overstayed her welcome of six weeks when Sam had told me she would be with us for about six weeks helping out with Dandy when she was born.

Pamela is a very domineering person and she knows everything, or so she thinks, all you need to do is ask her and she'll tell you; and if you can do something well she has done the same thing even better or someone in her family has done it better. Not only is she domineering she is also very opinionated.

No need to say that Pamela is not one of my favorite persons. Pamela also has a very loud and aggravating voice.

Mary lasted only a little over a week, Mary is somewhat handicapped due to an injury to her back when she fell in a street while crossing it with our daughter. She has been retired more than ten years on disability from her state nursing job and also placed on Social Security disability before the age of sixty-five. Yet she was fired because they did not think she could do the work (or as they told her "they thought she was not retirement center material") although she was hired after she had told them of her disability.

Sam lasted about two months, and got fired for visiting with a client while Peter was doing some work for the client.

After Sam was fired for visiting a client, personnel decided that Pamela also had to go, so they used some flimsy excuse saying that she had harassed some Hispanic women who worked there as well.

A couple of weeks later Sam found another job as an executive assistant for an insurance agency in a neighboring city. The agency was getting ready to relocate to a larger office complex, so they hired Peter to set up a new computer network for them. Many times Peter and Sam were alone in the offices because all the agents were out in the field trying to get new clients or to add new benefits to the company's plans that were already in place in different work environments.

After she had been with the agency for a while, Sam started to come into my room at night to chat with me; I never closed the door so she would just put her head in the doorway and ask me if I wanted to chat, I always said yes. The chats became a welcomed diversion from whatever I was doing at the time and I got so used to these nightly visits that I started to look forward to them. I always enjoyed our conversations.

One night Sam came into the room and asked me if she could ask me a personal question.

I told her yes.

Sam, not wasting any time asked me; "how long has it been since you've slept with mom and when was the last time you had sex."

I don't know why I said what I said, but my response was; "Over fifteen years."

"Wow that's a long time to go without sex." She said and then asked me "why".

I told Sam. "Mary thought I had been cheating on her about the time I stopped sleeping with her, although I had not cheated on her. Even to this day Mary still believes that I was cheating on her."

I then proceeded to tell Sam: "That I've been a diabetic for almost thirty years now and that I have had ED (Erectile dysfunction) for almost twenty years due to the diabetes.

Sam then asked me what I did to substitute for the sex I was not getting.

I told her that I enjoyed reading action books, psychological thrillers and porn stories and watch porn movies and that I could still have a sort of mental sex life if in my imagination which did not include physical intercourse and is not as satisfying as the real thing of course.

Sam said; "What type of porn do you enjoy the most."

"I love mostly Incest, Father and young Daughter, mother and son, brother sister, and grandfather with granddaughter." I replied.

"Which type in particular?" Sam asked me.

I said; "I guess Father with young daughter, and grandfather with granddaughter. I don't read much of the cousin stories or the Aunt and uncle stories. I never read the gay and lesbian family stories".

A few days later when Sam came into my room for our nightly chat, informed me that she and Peter had discussed our conversation and that Peter approved it for her to be intimate with me even including having sex with me.

I said; "Why I've never indicated that I wanted to have sex with you."

She said; "No but I've seen how you have been looking at Jane, and Jane told me that several times you had made some sort of sexual advances on her and she also asked to ask you to stop doing it."

"I'll stop making advances on her but I won't stop looking at her." I told Sam, and I continued. "Hell even if she would agree to my advances, I can't do anything other then oral sex and by the way, I always enjoyed it when I had a sex life."

I continued; "There's nothing like going down on a hairless pussy and lapping up all its juices and sucking the clit and making her cum using only my mouth and tongue. So if Jane was willing to make love with me that's all I could do."

Sam said; "I haven't known many men who could make me cum by just eating my pussy, and I've had a lot of men in my sex life since I started having sex when I was eight years old." She then told me that her daddy, Roger, was the first man to make love with her and that he had thought her how to suck cock, and how enjoyable it was to have her pussy eaten and when she was ten he fucked her for the first time, she then described how at family reunions on her dad's side of the family she had become the center of attention in their family love fest and also had become an accomplished cunt lapper being thought by her aunts. Pamela never joined in the family love.

She told me that after Pamela had either heard about or caught Sam with her dad which was never made clear what happened. Patricia's and Roger's marriage had become stressed.

Over the next few nights she told me about the many of her friends' dads she had made love to and how that by the time she was in her teens she had become an accomplished and addicted sexual person.

Many of our conversations during that period Sam would describe the sexual episodes that she and Peter were engaging in during their work hours. He would have Sam remove her bra and panties even when their co-workers were present in the building. She also described how Peter would get her on the table in the conference room and fuck her, Other times she would describe how he would fuck her in the ass.

She had me so horny that I wanted to throw her on my bed and eat her pussy until she would scream in ecstasy and cum like a banshee.

My wife Mary is addicted to Bingo and she went regularly three or four nights a week. So Sam and I decided that the time that Mary went to Bingo, she and I would get together and make love. Although Sam and I had talked about having sex we still had not done anything about it until then.

Well the next day Mary was off to Bingo, We sent Peter and the girls to the town's lake and park to play and not to return for at least an hour.

After Peter and the girls left we wasted no time and got naked. We then got on the bed and I started kissing Sam, our tongues danced a dance of fertility. I proceeded down to her huge breasts and sucked her nipples as if I could get milk from them then slowly I worked my way down to her cleanly shaved pussy. Her pussy lips were very wet from her juices leaking out of her cunt and even her clit was showing its head from its hood.

After licking and lapping Sam's pussy I went to the top of pussy and took her clit between my lips and sucked as if it were a small cock. Sam started to get vocal and shouted "Oh my God" Oh my God," over and over. Then she started to squirt in my mouth. I raised my head and said; "Go on cum in my mouth, cum as hard as you want." I then returned to sucking her clit and to fuck her cunt with my tongue.

It was not long before Sam shouted. "I'm cumimg, Oh God I'm cummmmmmmming, Oh God ddddddd, I'm cuumiiinnnnggg, don't stop I'm cuuuummmiiiiinnnnnnnggggg." She then became silent and limp.

I then rose up in the bed and lay beside her kissing her softly and caressing her nipples until she had come down from her climax and was relaxing right along with me.

I then asked Sam; "Well was it what you expected from this old man?"

She replied. "More than I expected, I've never cum so hard from a tongue alone except with Peter. I can see where Peter inherited his skills."

From then on we continued our loving every time Mary went to Bingo.

After we were told by our landlord that we had to move by a certain date, Mary and I started to look either to a rent or to buy.

A couple of weeks before we had to move out, Mary and I found a house to buy.

A lot of paperwork was involved but the loan was to be in my name only. And Mary did not have to be with me every time I had to bring some needed and required papers.

One day when I had to go to the realtor Mary was going to Bingo. So I asked Peter if he and Sam would go with me.

Peter said; "Sure we'll go with you."

I said to Sam; "Don't wear your bra and your panties."

As we were leaving I raise the hem of her skirt and personally saw that she was not wearing any panties.

I said; "Good girl Sam, we'll have some fun on the way."

We were hardly out of the driveway before our tongues ere dancing that eternal dance of love. By the time we got on the interstate I had worked my way to her tits and was sucking her nipples.

Just before going down to lap her pussy and to suck her clit I told Sam. "Play with your tits and nipples while I eat and finger fuck your pussy."

Sam did not reply she just started to play with her tits as I had told her to do. And no sooner did my mouth reach her pussy and I started to suck her very sensitive clit, Sam started to cum. And when I put my fingers in her cunt she started to scream. "Oh God I'm cummmmmmmming, Oh Godddddddd, I'm cuumiiinnnnggg, don't stop I'm fucking cuuuummmiiiiinnnnnnnggggg dddonnn'ttttttttttt sssstopppppppp."

So I continued sucking Sam's clit and finger fucking her until she started pulling on my hair, then I stopped and came up for air. We kissed for a short time and then looked at each other smiling.

Sam said; "My God dad, did you know that my cuming was going to be that extensive."

"I had a pretty good idea that it might be very rewarding for you since it is so easy to make you cum." I said.

Meanwhile Peter was entering a rest area and called out to us. "It's my turn; you two have made me so fucking horny that I could fuck a duck."

Peter and I traded places. No sooner we were out of the rest area Sam was sucking Peter's cock. He didn't last long and the rest of the trip to the realtor was uneventful.

After completing my business with the realtor we returned home.

A few days later Peter, Sam and the girls moved out into a mobile home.

A few days later Mary and I had everything packed and into two U-Haul trucks, but our house was not ready. So we lived with Peter, Sam and the girls for a few days.

My affair with Sam all but ended at that point. We saw each other several times in the next few months, but the opportunity never arose.

About six or seven months after we had moved We received another phone call from Sam, this time they had been evicted by their landlord because he needed the mobile home for the previous tenant that had lived there.

I told Sam that it would have to be the same arrangements as before, she readily agreed.

It did not take long for our sexual encounters to resume. As before, we enjoyed our sex life and love very much.

Pappy27
Pappy27
6 Followers