My Daughter, My Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that’s not the best piece of logic I’ve ever heard, its great if she was pregnant, then she was right. But if she wasn’t then every time we did it again increased the chances that she would become pregnant. But I really did want to fuck her again, and I didn’t have any condoms, so I guessed I’d just have to take my chances. I mean if she was right, then it was too late anyway, and if she wasn’t I guess we’d just have to take our chances. Besides the thought of my daughters belly swelling with my child was beginning to turn me on.

I began to move in Ronnie again, this time she got more into it. “Yes, dad, do it, fuck me, fuck me hard, give me your baby, I want your baby.” Hearing that I went wild. If it was hot before, fucking your daughter and taking her cherry, hearing her begging you to impregnate her, to plant a baby in her belly, made it incandescent. I fucked Ronnie like I’d never fucked anyone before, I drove into her tightness has hard and fast as I could. Ronnie was on fire beneath me, arching her hips to receive every thrust I made, as deep as she could. But as great as it was it couldn’t last, we were both too hot, to ready, all I could do was gasp in her ear, “I’m coming Ronnie, I’m coming.” Ronnie, immediately tightened her arms and legs around me even more, locking me in place so I couldn’t pull out if I wanted to, which I didn’t. “Do it, dad, shoot your sperm into me, I want your baby, come, dad, come.”

The words would have pushed me over the edge if I wasn’t already falling. For the second time in half an hour I shot my sperm into my daughter. This time however I knew she wasn’t protected, and that, if she wasn’t already pregnant, any of the sperm I was shooting into her vagina and womb could impregnate her. I could almost see them deep inside her body, hunting for her egg. I groaned as I shot my last cum into her, thinking to myself, there you go, I’ve done my part, now you do yours.

When I’d finally recovered from my efforts, and realising that my weight was probably crushing Ronnie, I rolled us onto our sides, Ronnie moaned sleepily as we changed positions, we both fell asleep that way, my cock still buried in my daughters vagina, blocking it, I realised later, so that my cum wouldn’t run out, leaving them to let nature take its course.

12