My Daughter, My Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy takes more possession of her.
1.8k words
4.18
111.7k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a couple of calls before I went back to your room. You lay quietly when I went in and didn't even turn your head to me. I walked back out and into the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator and slid the fresh vegetable tray out. I found a cucumber and then went down to the laundry room and found 4 clothes pins.

I also picked up one of your mom's scarves that had been hung on a line to dry. I carried all of these things back to your room and set them down on your desk.

I sat in the chair and looked at you. You turned to watch me and I began to stroke my cock in a very lascivious way, taunting you. I held my cock up so you could see my balls and I cupped them so you could see how big they are.

I watched your eyes travel over my cock and balls and then I saw you squirm a little as you saw my cock stiffening again.

"You ready for some more Daddy cock baby?" I laughed as I stood and walked closer to you. You didn't answer and your attempts to pull your arms and legs loose demonstrated your desire to avoid another savage and cruel fucking.

I crawled between your legs again. Your round ass was so inviting to me. I rubbed your buttocks and felt them and slipped my finger between your legs and played with your pussy for while as I jacked my cock harder and harder.

I could have penetrated anything by then. I was so excited and erect. I leaned down onto your back and let my cock go between your legs against the face of your pussy.

I hunched you a few times, making my swollen cock drag against your lips until I felt them wet and starting to open with need, then I raised up on my knees and I slapped your ass with my stiff cock.

I spit on your asshole two or three times, until I had it covered with my saliva, then I placed my pointer finger against your puckered muscle and I pushed it inside. You shrieked as I invaded your cherry ass.

I kept pushing till I had my finger all the way up to the knuckle in your tight ass, then I turned it and twisted it to loosen you up.

I stroked my finger in and out of your ass until I felt it loose enough to easily probe. Then I pushed two fingers into your ass and fucked it with them until you were loose.

I worked your ass over for awhile, until I thought it was opened enough, then I moved my legs between yours and sitting on my knees, I leaned forward and set my cock head against your asshole.

I pushed hard as I felt your ass still too tight to take my engorged cock. I pushed harder and you screamed and yelled, pleading me to stop.

"Please don't, I think you are going to hurt me. Please stop. I can't take that. It will tear my butt open. Please I am begging you."

You raised up to look back at me and for a second I had pity on you and almost stopped, but the thrill of you being restrained with your virgin ass right there and available was too much temptation.

I pushed harder and felt my cock head squeezed tight by your spincter muscle as it was forced into your ass. I paused for a moment to savor the sensation of your ass around my cock head and the struggle you attempted beneath me as you sought to prevent me from taking your ass.

Your movement only served to excite me more and I put my hands on your waist to hold you down on the bed in a still position as I pushed harder and forced more of my cock up your ass.

You gasped as my cock sank deeper into you. You fought harder, but to no avail and as punishment for your resistance I began to beat and spank your buttocks with my hands and my belt.

I whipped your ass until it was red and swollen and you finally lay there quietly as you sobbed and submitted to my pleasure.

I leaned down and licked your cheek, leaving wet trails on you as a marker of my possession. I sat back up and with my hands bracing on your ass cheeks I began to fuck your once tight ass.

I rocked back and stroked my cock back and forth into you, speeding up with each thrust and soon my big cock was plowing into your sweet little ass with a ferocity that you could have never imagined.

I drove my cock all the way up to my balls and I held you impaled there with my cock in your belly as I reached under and played with your pussy. I brought some of the wetness from your soaking pussy up on my fingers and I coated my cock with that natural lube and continued my assault of your ass.

I fucked you for at least 20 minutes and I had to stop a few times to prevent myself cumming. I wanted to make this last as long as I could. You no longer fought against me and just lay there given to my lust as if you finally realized that any struggling was futile.

I knew I was breaking you and eliminating any future resistance and that I could use you in whatever manner I wanted. With that happy thought in mind, I pushed my cock deep into your ass one last time, and I emptied my balls into you.

I lay down on you, letting my weight reinforce in your mind your position in this play.

You were mine then. Mine to use and play with...to fuck and rape and abuse...to do with as I wanted...nothing too disgusting or out of bounds now. I could do anything to and with you that I wanted.

My mind raced at the possibilities and when I felt my cock shrink back and slip out of your cum filled ass, I got up and showered.

When I was dressed, I went back to your room and grabbed a pillow and the cucumber and some lotion.

"Raise your ass up as much as possible."

You lifted your sore ass up until the restraints stopped you and I pushed the pillow under your stomach. You relaxed back down on it.

Your ass was raised up a little, and looking from the foot of the bed between your legs, I could see your pussy lips gaped open. Cum was still leaking from your ass and running down across your pussy. The bed sheets beneath you were soaked.

I took the cucumber and placed it against and between your lips and turned it as I pushed it inside you. You groaned as the thick vegetable entered you.

I didn't need the lotion for a lube after all. Your pussy was so wet and open that I could easily fuck it with the gourd. I gave you a few fast and hard thrusts and when you began to moan with pleasure I stopped.

"Keep that in you. Do not let it slip out or I will whip you, whore."

I saw you attempt to close your legs a little. You were careful not to move in any way that might allow the cuke to slide out of you.

I left the room and soon returned with my digital camera.

I stood behind you and took a few pictures of your pussy full of the cuke and then I shot your stretched out asshole and your ass that was swollen and red from the whippings and I photographed all of your body in sordid detail.

You turned your face away in an attempt to preclude your identification.

"I plan to post these on the Internet so everyone can see my whore and know what a greedy slut she is."

"Please don't. You have done anything you wanted with me, but please don't humiliate me publicly that way. I am begging you, please."

"Shut the fuck up whore. You don't have any say in this. Besides I want to show what a choice piece of meat you are so others will want to use you too. I plan to turn you out.

I might sell your pussy or just give it away. I am not sure yet, but I do know this my sweet little cunt. I intend to have many people fuck you and treat you like shit. Count on that."

You wept at my words.

I took the scarf and wrapped it over your eyes and tied it in the back, then released your arm and leg restraints. I helped you sit up for a little while, then leg you to the bathroom and stood there while you pissed. Then I led you back to your bed.

I put you on your back and I climbed across your chest and put my cock against your lips. You opened your mouth as began to suck my cock. I took pictures of your beautiful mouth as my cock filled it.

I made you hold your tits together so I could tit fuck you and I took pictures of that. I put you in different positions and photographed you in every one. I had over 150 pics of you in the most compromising positions when I finished.

"I will be posting these tonight. I am going to get a password to Cameraware and I want you to go on public cam there and tease the viewers. Do not let them see your face, but show them your slutty cunt and ass and finger yourself."

"Do anything you can to make the viewers watch you cum. I want you to post your email address and ask them to email you and tell you what a slut you are."

"I want thousands of people through out the world to see your tits and ass and cunt and to know what a slutty whore you are and I want them to shoot their cum as they watch and want you. Do you understand, whore?"

"Yes."

"Say Yes, Daddy."

"Yes Daddy."

"I want you to go on cam this afternoon, so go clean up. No one wants to see a filthy cum stained bitch like that. Get ready for your first show."

"I will watch from my computer downstairs while I load these pics to the website. I also want you to cancel all plans for this week. I will be using you every day. I want to share you with some others."

"Yes Daddy."