My Daughter, My Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
He steps up the intensity of your training.
2.2k words
3.97
75.9k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish cleaning the kitchen, dogslut, then fix my dinner."

I left you as you resumed your chores. I sat in the living area and watched as you toiled in misery. I turned the TV on and watched the news, then went in to see what you were doing.

"Where's my dinner?"

"It's in the oven Daddy. I am going to make you a salad too. Is that ok? Will it please you?"

I opened the door and looked inside.

"What is it?"

"Tuna casserole."

I slammed the door shut. You cowered and backed away from me.

"Do I look like a fucking cat to you?"

"No."

"No?"

"No Daddy. You don't look like a cat."

I grabbed an oven mitt and pulled the casserole out of the oven and turned it upside down in the sink.

"Clean that mess up, dogslut. Then fix me something decent. I want to eat in 30 minutes."

You turned and started to clean the casserole out of the baking dish and wash it down the garbage disposal, but decided that you should get started on something else for dinner. I poured a glass of juice and went back to watch TV.

I glanced into the kitchen to see you crying and shaking uncontrollably as you tried to cut up vegetables for the salad. I almost felt sorry for you.

When the news was off, I went back to the kitchen. You had my salad prepared and you were placing a steak and stuffed potato on a dinner plate for me.

"Is this satisfactory Daddy? I just want to please you. I am sorry I made the tuna casserole."

I didn't respond but went to the dining table and sat down. You carried the salad and my drink over and set them down before me, then went back and brought my plate. You started to leave, but I reached for the rope and stopped you.

I jerked it and you came back to me. I pulled you down into a kneeling position beside my chair and never said a word or even looked at you as I ate my dinner.

When I was finished, I got up.

"You may have the fat and the potato skin and what's left of the salad if you want it."

You sat down and started to cut the skin, when I turned and saw you sitting down. I wheeled on my heel and rushed to you. Your eyes were wide and startled when I pushed you off the chair onto the floor.

"Dogsluts eat on the floor, remember?"

You sobbed helplessly as you crawled to the kitchen and cowered in the corner between the refrigerator and the garage door.

"Come back and get the food, dogslut."

You crawled back and carried the salad bowl and the plate and emptied the contents of them into the dish I had given you earlier. You looked at me before you leaned down and ate the food like a dog.

I went behind you and looked to be sure the sausage was still taped in your asshole. I picked up a spatula and spanked your buttocks with it a few times, just to see you flinch.

I left you alone for the next few hours so you could finish the chores I had given you. I turned your computer on and amused myself by sending messages to your friends online.

I made up disgusting stories for your girlfriends and as I pretended to be you, I told them I had sucked off the teacher after school and that I wanted to eat their pussies sometime.

I sent emails to all of your fans and invited them to watch the strip show next Saturday morning. I finished posting the pics I had taken the day before.

Soon I was bored and went to see what you were doing. The house was clean and everything was put away and tidy. I couldn't see anything to complain about, but that didn't stop me. I wanted an excuse to punish you.

"Why did you put the magazines there? Do you think that is the place to put them, dogslut?"

"That's where they always are, Daddy."

"Don't give me your smart ass answers, whore."

I grabbed your rope and pulled you into the living room, then drug you through the house a few times to exhaust you. Your knees and hands were red from all of the crawling.

I sat down in my chair and pulled you up to me. You sat on your knees beside me, waiting.

"Go to my room and get a belt from my closet."

You hesitated for a few seconds and I turned to you and held your face in my hands, forcing you to look into my eyes.

"Now, whore. NOW"

You crawled away as fast as you could and soon returned with the belt between your teeth. You sat on your knees beside me as you handed the belt to me. I took it and folded it over and I slapped the palm of my free hand with it.

The snapping sound filled the room. You cringed as you watched me slap my hand again.

I looked around the room and noticed an ottoman that appeared to be the right height for what I had in mind for you. I stood and tugged your rope as I guided you to it.

"Get on the ottoman."

You started to sit on it, but I impatiently jerked your rope and then you lay down on it so your arms and legs dangled off the ends of it. The ottoman supported your torso.

I held the belt up and flicked it in the air like a whip. You pulled your legs together as you took a deep breath and braced yourself.

I folded the belt in two and gripped the buckle and end and raised it up for a second before slapping it down across your ass.

Slap

Slap

The sound of the belt on your flesh made a crisp popping sound. I whipped your ass a few more times and then waited as the pink color deepened. I felt the raised welts. My cock was getting hard.

I whipped your thighs a few times and then rested. Bands of raised redness striped your upper legs and ass.

I moved up your body and whipped your waist and your back and in the frenzy of whipping you I covered your exposed flesh with red swollen marks. I paused and stared at you as I tried to regain control. I took a deep breath and sat down. I heard the sounds of you crying as I relaxed.

I went back to you and removed the duct tape then pulled the sausage out of your ass. Your buttocks were red, except for the white cross-areas where the tape had been. Your ass was greasy looking from the vegetable oil and the juices from the sausage that had been heated up by your flesh.

I unzipped my slacks and dropped them to the floor. My cock sprang up as I crawled over you. I pushed your legs apart so I could get my knees on the ottoman behind you and I lowered my cock down to your asshole. I reached under you and held you tight so you could not move as I pushed my swollen cock into your ass.

You screamed as I pushed deeper into you and when I started to fuck your ass you squirmed and begged and pleaded with me to stop.

"Daddy, please..please.. Your cock is too big. It will tear me open, please Daddy stop. I will do anything else you want if you won't hurt me anymore."

I drove on, now ramming my cock harder into you. My balls swung back and forth as I plundered your ass and I moved my hands from under you to your back.

I leaned back and held you down with my hands on the small of your back as I thrust my cock into your defenseless asshole over and over.

Sweat dripped off of me and fell on your back as I continued to assault you. Every movement you made in your feeble attempts to evade or minimize the ramming of my cock merely served to make me more determined to pound you into limp submission.

I wanted to break you down completely and take the remaining bit of resistance that you held onto. I also wanted to feel the power I had over you and the slick tightness of your ass around my still throbbing cock.

I would have fucked you all night if I had not started to cum without warning. The excitement I felt, as you lay there captive to my vile pleasures was too much. Before I could pull out and defile you by making you eat my cum from my ass polluted cock, I stated to cum

I pumped my hot seed into your bowels and I felt it fill you and flow back around my cock and out of your ass around my balls. I held you down until my cock was spent. I backed up and looked at the sordid sight beneath me.

Your body was red and had welts that striped across you. Your asshole gaped open, stretched by my insistent cock. Cum oozed up and out of you and ran down over your cunt lips below. A big wet spot darkened the ottoman fabric between your legs.

I milked my cock off as I surveyed the damage I had inflicted on you. As I test of your emotions, I picked the belt up and folded it again and swung it onto your shoulders. You barely flinched and didn't even moan or groan.

I put the belt down and went to the bathroom to clean up. I came back a few minutes later and saw you lying still in the same position. I looked at your face and saw that your eyes were open but were fixed and emotionless. No pain or pleasure or any feeling lit your eyes. They were empty like buttons.

"Go get cleaned up, whore."

You started to move but had difficulty. Your legs and ass and lower back were in pain and you cringed as you attempted again to stand up. Finally you just pushed yourself backward off of the ottoman and crawled to the bathroom. I watched as the rope trailed behind you and disappeared into the door.

I went to my room and as I passed the bathroom, I stopped and listened. I heard you crying and talking to yourself. You sobbed in muffled tones and I am sure you held a towel over your mouth to silence your sobs.

I felt disgusted at what I had done. The momentary thrill of what I had subjected you to was replaced by a sick feeling. I felt compelled to rush to the bathroom and hold you and wipe away your tears as I had many times.

I struggled with my emotions and decided to continue my stringent domination of you, but to refrain from such severe punishment. I knew from your reactions that you enjoyed my ownership of you as much as I did

A few minutes later you crawled back to the living area. Your hair was still wet. You came over to me and sat on your knees beside me.

"What is your pleasure now Daddy?"

"I want you to sit with me as you are for a little while. Then you will go to bed soon, for I have many things I plan to subject you to tomorrow and I want fresh meat to use."

I held your head in my hands as I looked at you.

"You know you are very beautiful."

You blushed and turned your face away.

"And your beauty will be very important to get others to use you as I want them to. They will fuck and abuse a beautiful young woman more enthusiastically than a plain weak one. Yes my slutty babygirl, you will be well used and abused.

Your cunt, ass and mouth will seldom be empty and your body never left alone. Every nasty fantasy you ever had will more than be fulfilled. Things you have never imagined in your worst nightmares will be done to you.

Your mind will be tormented beyond your belief and you will wonder how you can stand any more of the sensations that will overwhelm you. But you will my dogslut pet. Do you know why?"

"No Daddy, why?"

"Because I will require you to and I will be with you always."

"Thank you Daddy." You smiled up at me and I knew you would be content with that for now.

"Daddy, may I ask you one thing?"

"What?"

"Do you think it is sick to like the way you treat me now?"

"Do you mean sick for you to like it or sick for me to like it?"

"I meant, is it sick for me to like it?"

"Many people would say it is, but I think if it gives you pleasure and doesn't harm anyone else, then it isn't sick to me."

"Good, Daddy. Good night."

"Now go to sleep."

You crawled off to my room. I waited a few minutes before looking in on you. You lay on the floor at the foot of my bed curled up and sleeping peacefully.

I went back downstairs to work and thought about my plans for you tomorrow.