My Daughter, My Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
She pleases her father.
1.5k words
4.07
260.9k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magnum2005
magnum2005
25 Followers

Hi my name is Bob, and this is the first in a series of tales about my "special" relationship with my daughter.

When I wrote this, it was football season, and I knew my daughter would be having some late nights after practice. Don't get confused here, the local high school doesn't have any female players, and my little girl is not a cheerleader, or in the marching band or anything like that. Nope, my sweet little baby is the team slut.

Don't be shocked, she is almost 19 years old. You see, she has a December birthday and therefore she started grade-school a year late. When my ex-wife and I made that decision over 13 years ago, we never thought that one day our sweet little Christine would be getting stuffed full of cock by the local jocks.

You are probably asking yourself how I can live with myself, knowing what I have just written. Well, kind readers, call me a dirty old man, call me sick, call me what you want- but living with such a young whore has its perks.

The following is an account from Columbus Day morning. Christine and I both had the day off from school and work, and I had woken up extremely horny and headed to the wide-screen TV in the living room to watch some porn.

I was sitting on the couch, my hard dick in my hand, watching two blonde big-titted starlets swirl their tongues around some lucky porn actor's cock. It was around 10:30am, and I heard the toilet flush up in Christine's room- I knew she would be coming down for breakfast soon.

She came downstairs, eyeing my stiff cock, and smiled as best as she could as she sat down across the room in a big easy chair. Her weak smile could not hide the fact that she was dreadfully hung-over, and not quite walking straight.

As she rubbed her temples and yawned a sort of painful yawn, my eyes glanced up and down her young body. Standing about 5'-7" tall, with dirty blonde hair and stunning green eyes, my little girl was nothing short of beautiful. As she leaned forward in the chair, her hair swayed over her luscious 34C tits which were barely contained by the "wife-beater" shirt that she wore above some flannel pajama bottoms.

"Have a long night, honey?"

She groaned, "Yes, daddy…"

"Come here let me rub your neck for you…"

"Mmm.. ok, daddy…"

My cock was still hanging rather obscenely out of my boxers when Christine came and nearly sat on it as she waited to feel my soothing hands on her body.

I started slowly working on her lower neck and shoulders, knowing from experience that this is where the hang-over attacks you…

After a few minutes, she had totally melted into me and her lower back was rubbing against my dick as her head was now leaning back onto my shoulder while I caressed her.

"So, did you have fun with the team last night, sweetie?" I asked as my hands slowly began to trace up and down the sides of her rib-cage.

"Daddy! What kind of question is that? You know I always love hanging out with the boys." She replied as she playfully shook her ass against my cock and balls.

Boldly whispering in her ear, knowing from her gesture that she was ready to begin our forbidden dance, "Is my little whore ready for her morning inspection?"

She turned her head and her eyes gazed into mine. No answer was necessary as our tongues intertwined briefly before I gave her my first command…

"Strip for me, then bend over and spread your ass for daddy."

Like the good slut that she is, she did not hesitate in obeying. Moments later my 18-year-old daughter was presenting me with a wonderful view of her asshole.

"Wow! They must have used your ass pretty well last night, my little slut. Its still very red… How many cocks did you take in your dirty little hole my dear?"

"Ummm… like, 6, I think, daddy… I was very drunk."

"Well, I'm going to have to inspect the damage, my pet."

With Christine bent over in front of me, her hands spreading her young ass open for my examination, I reached into the side-table drawer and pulled out the tube of KY that we keep there for just such an occasion.

Lubing up each of my pointer-fingers, I wasted no time in sliding them each into her anus, and slowly I began pulling her asshole open. She began to moan louder and louder as my fingers stretched her pucker open- and I could begin to smell her pussy getting very excited, only inches from my face.

By now, my 8" cock was throbbing as it protruded from my boxers, and it was time that I got some attention from my cock-loving little daughter.

Removing my fingers from her asshole, I told Christine to place her hands palm-down on the floor, and to hold on tight.

Swiftly, I pulled her legs up and over my shoulders, so that her ass was now literally in my face, and her sweet little mouth was merely inches from my thick cock and cum-filled balls.

"Now, my little whore, do what you do best…"

Without speaking a word, she balanced her weight on my thighs as her lips found the head of my cock. I could have exploded into her mouth right then, but I held back- knowing that she would be treated to my hot load at some point.

As Christine went to work on my throbbing shaft, I found myself presented with her abused asshole. Spreading her firm ass-cheeks, my tongue spiraled its way around her hole, until the tip found its place at the entrance to her well-fucked ass.

She moaned around my cock as my tongue entered her slutty little ass, snaking its way past her pink anus into her filthy rectum… My cock began to drip into her throat as my senses became overwhelmed by the mix of my cock in my daughter's mouth while my mouth invaded her ass.

Christine was now bobbing her head up and down on my cock like a dick-sucking machine, and I knew I needed to shift things around before I blew my wad too soon.

My tongue slowly receding from her anal opening, I commanded her to lick my balls, as I adjusted my grip on her thighs so I could eat my little girl's dripping pussy.

As her tongue began lavishing upon my shaved nut-sack, my lips found her engorged clit. I began to suck on my daughter's pink button as her cunt spilled its juices all over my face.

Christine was the first to give in. As usual, her filthy mind had taken over, and she removed her tongue from my balls long enough to beg for my cock…

"FUCK ME, DADDY! GIVE ME YOUR FAT DICK!"

Leaning back into the couch, I once again told my whore of a daughter- "Do what you do best, my little slut."

She wasted no time in rearranging her body so that she was straddling my cock. No sooner then I could get a grip on her young ass, she had impaled her juicy cunt on my long shaft. Her big tits bounced up and down as she ground her pussy onto my dick.

I was in heaven! My sweet little daughter- no, my filthy little whore- was fucking herself on my cock like there was no tomorrow. The string of profanity that was coming from my 18-year-old daughters mouth as she rode my dick was incredible.

Suddenly she stopped, my cock still wedged deep in her cunt. She grabbed my shoulders, looked me right in the eyes and asked me like only a fucking whore can…

"Pound my pussy from behind, daddy. Fuck your little girl like a dog until you explode!"

With that, she climbed off of me and got on all fours on the hardwood in front of the couch.

I wasted no time in positioning myself behind her. Regaining some composure, I placed the head of my cock inside the entrance to her pink pussy, and left it like that for as long as I could…

"PUT THAT COCK IN ME YOU DAUGHTER-FUCKER!" Christine yelled.

I answered her request by slamming the remaining 7 inches of my dick into her so hard that she fell forward onto her elbows. I was now relentlessly pounding my little girl's cunt with all the lusty strength that I could muster.

After a minute or two of my hard cock abusing her twat, Christine's hole was flowing a river of pussy-juice around my cock and I used one hand to spread some of her natural lube around her young asshole.

She felt me doing so, and once again screamed for her daddy's dick…

"PUT THAT COCK IN MY ASS, DADDY!"

Arching my body up and over hers, I forced her to the floor with my weight. Her tits pressed against the cold floor, and her cunt spilling its juices everywhere. With a final, long stroke of my cock in and out of her pussy-hole, I withdrew it from her body just long enough to make her groan. Placing the head of my dick at the entrance to her sloppy asshole, I whispered in her ear… "Daddy loves you."

To be continued….

magnum2005
magnum2005
25 Followers