My Daughter's Best Friend

Story Info
Love the second time around.
3k words
4.39
79.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't hurt as much any more. I could go days with out thinking about Donna, and how things used to be. Donna my wife died two years ago when the Geo Tracker she was driving was run over by an eighteen wheeler. Now it's me and my eighteen year old daughter Heather. My name is John, and Heather is upstairs with two of her best friends who are sleeping over. It's getting a little loud in the house, what with their giggling and laughing. That's all right though, it helps dispel the blues I sometimes feel. I wish that Donna could have seen Heather now, as a woman. Although the little girl was still there judging from the sounds filtering down from her room.

I had served the girls dinner a couple of hours ago and now I sat in the den trying to work on a report. It was not due for some time but it was a way to stay busy. If I did not have this I would probably be upstairs listening to the girls hoping to get a glimpse of Christine. Ever since Heather's graduation party I have been obsessed with her. I know I had no right to feel the way I did but I could not help it.

Suddenly I felt a presence in the room, turned and saw Christine. She was dressed in blue silk pajamas. A pretty girl with shoulder length dark red hair, the color of wine, green eyes, and an outgoing personality. Her puffy nipples poked at the satin material of her pajamas. Didn't she know what she did to me every time she came near?

"Hello Christine, is there something you need?"

"Not really, I just had to get away from those silly girls for a while."

I grinned, turning back to my work. "Aren't they your best friends?"

"Sure they are but they can be so juvenile sometimes." She walked up behind me, I could smell her perfume. "What are you doing Mr. Sanders?"

"Working on a report for a client."

"It's Friday night Mr. Sanders, don't you have any thing better to do than work?:"

I swiveled my desk chair around to look at her. "What should I be doing Christine?"

"You should be out on a date." I didn't know how to respond to that.

"Don't you have a girl friend Mr. Sanders?"

Christine boldly sat on my lap wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me on the lips. "I'll be your girlfriend."

"I'm a little old for you, don't you think?"

"Nope."

My cock was firming up nicely. She had to know what she was doing to me. I enfolded her in my arms and kissed her. she opened her mouth and sucked my tongue into her mouth. When I broke away I noticed Heather standing in the doorway, smiling, then she disappeared.

"We had better stop this Christine," I said. "Your friends will be looking for you."

"Don't you want me, John."

It was the first time she had used my first name. "I've never wanted any one more, but I'm old enough to be your father."

"You're not to old for me."

She unbuttoned her pajama top took my hand and placed it on her left breast. I could feel her plump nipple in the palm of my hand. She wiggled her ass on my hard cock smiled and stood up. My hand still frozen in mid air.

"That was just a sample John. Would you like for me to come to your room later?"

I nodded my head like a dumb teenager. She ran out the door giggling. I sat there dumb founded for several minutes and wondered if it were a dream. Christine had always been around the house with Heather, but I had accepted her as a daughter. The past year my view of her had changed. I found myself becoming aroused when ever she was around. I tried avoiding her but graduation day I stopped trying to avoid her. Now it seemed that my fantasy might be fulfilled.

I turned back to my report and closed the program. I remained in the den even when I heard the girls come down stairs to the family room. Heather came into the den alone.

"Daddy, you didn't have to send Christine away. I understand you have needs that I can't fulfill. I've known for some time she's had a major crush on you."

"Honey, are you sure you don't mind? Your not going to hate me for cheating on your mother."

"It's been two years dad. It's time you got back in circulation. If you want to fuck Christine, just do it."

"What if I want more than just one night with her?"

"Then I will be happy for both of you."

Heather gave me a kiss on the cheek, smiled and left. I turned off the computer and walked upstairs to my bedroom. If I could believe Christine, she would come to me sometime in the night. I closed the door leaving it unlocked, undressed and got into bed. I thought I would lay awake most of the night anticipating her arrival. I needn't have worried about that cause she came into my room soon after I had lay down.

Christine still wore her silk pajamas, but quickly shed them, igniting my cock by her beauty. Apparently she had already been in my bedroom because she struck a match and lit a candle on the nightstand. The scent of roses filled the air. She lay back the cover and sat on the bed, staring into my eyes. She knelt on the edge of the bed leaned over and kissed my mouth, a soft tender kiss. From that point on I took control pulling her down beside me.

"You can't possibly imagine how often I have fantisized you being here with me in my bed."

Her eyes were open wide as she found my rock hard cock with her hand. "Oh my."

I turned her over onto her back and began kissing her face and fondling her breasts. Her cunt was sopping wet and ready. I took a moment to admire Christine's body for the first time, even her bush was the color of fire. I spread her legs with my knees and rose up over her.

"I need to be inside you now but I don't have any condoms."

"It's okay John, I'm on the pill and I'm sure your safe. Come to me now."

She took hold of my cock and gave it a few strokes then began putting it in her steaming cunt. I thrust into her without meeting any obstruction, so she was not a virgin, but she was incredibly tight. I was glad that I would not cause her any pain. Christine raised her legs higher locking her heals around my thighs as I began pounding into her. All too soon I was coming deep inside of her, that must have aroused Christine for she came as I finished ejaculating.

I wanted to dismount and lay beside Christine but she pulled me down to lay on top of her. She began kissing my eyes my cheeks, my lips, and neck. "I knew you would be a wonderful lover John, thank you."

"I should be thanking you for making me come alive again.

I rolled off of Christine and came up on my side. My left hand was free and I used it to pet and caress her.

"I've wanted you for so long, I've saved myself for you" she said.

"I didn't feel any obstruction."

"I took care of it myself with a hairbrush a few weeks ago. I had every thing planed with Heather's help and if I were successful at seducing you I wanted to be free to enjoy, and not burden you with the guilt of deflowering me."

"Oh Christine, you had me long before tonight. I wanted you, but I felt like a dirty old man."

Christine came up on her knees. "Love knows no boundaries or age limitations John."

"I've loved you like a daughter as long as I've known you Christine, but now that you are my lover that's all changed, I want to explore this new relationship."

"Yes, oh yes John, anything."

Christine fell asleep in my arms, but we awakened after a few hours and came together again. Slow silken rhythms as though we had been lovers for years, cuming together in a kaleidoscope of sensations.

The next thing I knew sunlight was streaming through the window and Christine was gone. I heard voices coming from the hall.

"I'll take Ellen out to breakfast and I'll stay out all day so you and dad can enjoy each other."

"Thank you Heather," Christine said. "I love him, you know."

"I know."

"Would it bother you if we became like a couple?"

"Chris, you are my best friend, nothing will ever change that. Besides I'll be leaving home soon for college. If you two hooked up I would be happy for both of you."

Christine walked quietly back into the room trying not to disturb me. I could see through slitted eyes that she had dressed in her pajama's

"I still don't understand what you see in an old man like me."

She sashayed to the edge of the bed and stood between my legs. "Why, you're not old John, just experienced."

I drew her to me and lifted her into my lap. "So, what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"I don't know, but there is something I would like to try."

She knelt between my legs, took hold of my cock and began stroking it. "I've never done this before so let me know if I hurt you."

Christine lowered her head and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. She started bobbing up and down taking a little more each time, until she went to far and began gagging. She let go of me coughing. She was having a hard time of it.

"Baby you don't have to do this."

"I know but I want to."

"Don't try to take it all babe, just concentrate on the head, and use your hands to stroke the shaft. That's how I like it darling."

She nodded and began again. This time she sucked on the head and jerking my cock at the same time with her hand.

"Yes, much better love."

I lay back and enjoyed the sensations. I could feel my cock getting bigger as my cum was close. Christine either sensed that, or I was enlarging to much for her mouth because she began backing off. She licked and sucked on the very tip of my cock while continuing to move her hand up and down. I was moments away from cumming when I gave warning.

"Very soon now baby."

I expected her to do what Donna always did, jerk me off the rest of the way letting the cum drench her tits. Christine continued flexing the shaft but she intensified her effort to suck just the tip of my cock.

Usually I'm not very vocal during sex but I couldn't help it, I was whimpering like a puppy. I knew Christine was not very experienced but she was blowing my mind and I had not ejaculated yet. I felt the first jolt burn its way up the shaft and out of me. With my eyes closed I could envision Christine's mouth filled with cum, struggling to spit it out or swallow it before the next globule shot out of my cock. I should have been concerned for her but at that point I was incapable of rational thought. I counted four mind sizzling blast from my cock but Christine never wavered. When I was finished I raised myself up to a sitting position. Christine let go of my cock, cum dripping from her chin. I grabbed her pulling her up onto my lap, grabbed some tissue and wiped her chin.

"That was incredible baby."

"I'll get better, I'll learn how to swallow all of it."

"You did just fine"

Christine snuggled into my chest. I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the master bath. I sat her on her feet, reached down and turned on the shower. She followed me in and we washed each other, then I washed her hair. There is something sensuous about washing your lovers hair.

After the shower I wrapped her in a towel and lifted her onto the vanity. I searched the drawers until I found a comb still in the original package. I tore it open and began combing Christine's hair. She closed her eyes allowing me to move her head this way and that. The towel that had been wrapped around her came undone parting to reveal her body. Once more she took my breath away. I could not keep my hands off of her, they roamed over her body. Finally I pulled her to the edge of the counter, knelt before her, and touched her clitoris with the tip of my tongue.

"Ohhh," Christine trembled trying to jam her clit into my tongue.

I flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit eliciting a sharp cry from Christine. I worked my tongue between her tight lips the scent of floral soap assailed my senses, but her womanly scent was returning. Christine shuddered as my tongue worked her clit once more. Once more I backed away till she calmed. Once more my tongue found her clit, but the teasing was finished. I mashed my tongue against her clit licking back and forth, up and down. Christine writhed against my tongue mewling. When her orgasm became terminal she kept repeating, "Oh God--Oh God."

Then it was over she collapsed against the mirror gasping for breath. When she opened her eyes I was still on my knees. "Wow," she said grinning. "I don't think I can move."

"You don't have to," I said getting to my feet. I picked Christine up and carried her into the bedroom laying her on the bed.

Christine opened her eyes, smiled, and said, "Wow." She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I slipped into a pair of shorts and walked down the hall to the kitchen and began brewing coffee. I took my coffee out to the patio and tried to clear my mind. I did not want to think to much about what I was doing with Christine. I didn't understand it at all. It was one thing to have fantasies of being with young women. But, to have your fantasy crawl into bed with you was unreal.

She said that she was in love with me. If I were smart I would let her go, but no one ever said I was smart. In fact I could see myself getting totaly involved with this child. Heaven help me I was falling in love with her.

As if by magic Christine appeared at the patio door wearing a pair of shorts and tank top. Her nipples protruding against the thin fabric. She carried a cup of coffee with her sat it on the table, bent low to give me a kiss, then she sat in one the chair on the far side of the table. She sat quietly, neither of us needing to speak gazing on each other. She was so beautiful, her lustrous brunette hair hung straight parted in the middle.

"Christine, what are we doing?"

"You mean me and you together?"

"Yes."

"If I'm not mistaken last night you said you wanted to explore this new relationship."

"Christine, tell me true, What do you want?"

She stared into her cup for the longest time and began to wonder if she were going to answer me.

"I love you and want to marry you."

Christine would not look up. She was probably afraid of what I would say.

"I love you too Christine."

She looked up, hope was written in her eyes. "I don't know if I'm ready for another marriage Christine. Overnight you've gone from a fantasy to a real live lover. I'm afraid of moving too fast. Honey will you give me some time."

"Of course John, I'll give you all the time you need."

Christine and I spent the rest of the day and one more night together before I took her home Sunday afternoon. She was disappointed that I could not give her what she wanted. It was what I wanted too, but I could not bring myself to commit to her. I needed some time, some space on my own to think about the future.

After two nights with Christine in my bed I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get her out of my mind so I got up and headed for the den. I sat alone in the dark thinking about Christine. "I love you Christine," I whispered.

The sun was rising when I finally stood walked swiftly to my room and dressed in jeans, pullover sweater, and slipped into my loafers. Heather appeared at the doorway.

"What are you doing Dad."

"I'm going to fetch my woman, and bring her home."

The last thing I saw was the astonishment on Heathers' face as I walked past her on my way to the garage. The Car roared to life and I backed out of the garage. Fifteen minutes later I pulled into the driveway of Herb and Sheila Walters, Christine's parents. Herb answered the door and stepped back to let me come in.

"I've come for your daughter Herb."

Before he could respond I could here familiar footsteps on the stairs behind me. I turned, and there she was dressed in a long flannel gown. "Christine," I said.

Her eyes opened wide and she screamed. "John," launched herself at me from the midway point on the stairs. I gathered her into my arms, her legs circled around my waist. Neither of us could speak, we just held each other tight. Tears stung my eyes and I could hear her sniffling.

"What's going on out here?" Sheila called from the kitchen. Sheila came around the corner and stopped. "Oh."

"Will somebody tell me what the hell's going on!" Herb demanded.

Christine and I heard nothing of this, only the beating of our hearts.