My Daughter's Feet

Story Info
Daughter attempts to seduce her dad.
3.4k words
3.78
192.6k
86

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
97 Followers

Okay. She is not really my daughter by blood, but she is my adopted step-daughter. I have been there since day one when she was born, literally. I have the honor of being listed on her birth certificate as the "attending physician." You see, when her mother started going into labor, she called 911. At the time I was a young fireman/paramedic and responded to the call. We rushed her mother to the hospital, and with less than 4 blocks to go, she gave birth to a baby girl in the back of the ambulance. Her mother named her Kayla. About a week later, I stopped by to drop off some presents the guys at the firehouse got her, and to ask her mother to drop by the station for a picture with the newspaper, and the unveiling of the pink stork decal on the side of the ambulance.

From that day on, I saw Kayla every day. Her mother and I started dating, and eventually we married. By that time, I was so in love with the both of them that when her mother asked me to marry her; I didn't even hesitate to say yes. Her mother was two years older than me. We went to the same high school, so I knew of her, but we never hung out. I was a shy, nerdy, band geek, and she played sports and was a varsity football cheerleader. After she graduated she became a heavy partier; always drunk, always high, always had her legs spread. Alcohol, drugs, and sex with guys and girls was her life. She doesn't remember most of it. She had no idea who Kayla's dad was. After I graduated high school I attended college, got a bachelor degree in fire science and able to land a modest paying firefighter/paramedic job. Since I was nerdy, and a band geek, my experiences with women were non-existent. I wasn't a virgin when I got married though. Kayla's mom took my virginity after our third date.

In 30 years of marriage, my wife introduced me to all kinds of freaky sex. When masturbating is the only form of sex you had in high school and college, everything is freaky. When I masturbated I only shot maybe three ropes. My wife changed that. I went from no sex to having sex three or four times a day. Before she took my virginity, she measured me. I was just over 10 inches long and just under 3 inches in circumference. It was my wife who got me into the leg and foot fetish. The first time my wife made me cum was in between her shiny nylon thighs. I began to look forward to the week she would be on her period. The week would be filled with nylon and bare feet footjobs. After seemingly teasing me for hours I usually shot about 10 ropes. Once it was 16. On that day I was treated to a slow lazy hand job and blow job that lasted over two hours, while I kissed and smelled her nylon feet. This became her favorite position and her favorite sex activity.

My wife got cancer and she fought hard, but chemo treatments made her sick for days. We even tried holistic medicine, but the cancer finally took her from me. But that is not the story I'm going to tell. By the time my wife died, Kayla was 32 years old, married and with two children of her own. I was a month short of my 56th birthday. We are going to start long before that.

I adopted Kayla by her 8th birthday after she whined to her daddy constantly that she didn't have the same last name as her mom or two younger siblings. By this time, she established herself as daddy's little girl. After her 8th birthday we started daddy/daughter date night. Once a month it would be her and I going to see a movie or I would take her out for pizza. When Kayla entered high school, she got involved in sports, cheerleading, and played the trumpet. She was constantly busy, but always set aside time for daddy/daughter night. Our dates became longer in duration, as it was now dinner and a movie, or shopping and a movie. Things started to change a little after her 16th birthday. She would hold my hand and kiss me on the cheek on our dates. She started to wear pantyhose almost every day whether she was wearing a dress or jeans. On our way home from our dates she would take her shoes off, slide over in the seat next to me and wrap herself around my arm. She would put her feet up onto the seat or onto the arm rest on the passenger door and tell me how much fun she had being with me tonight. She would tell me how much she loved me and how happy she was that I was her dad. I'm certain she feigned falling asleep on my arm almost every time, but I didn't mind. I liked being with her, and being alone with her. She was growing into a beautiful young woman. In between watching the road, I got to peek at her nylon or bare feet. Only her mother, who did wonderful things to me with her feet, had better looking feet than my daughter. Sometimes I wondered if Kayla was already sexually active, but I would never ask her that. To me, she was as pure as a fresh snowfall. Some nights after her mother would go to bed and I would stay up late to watch the news, she would appear out of her bedroom in just a night shirt to "talk" with me during the news. I was treated to a half hour of watching her put lotion on her gorgeous bare legs and bare feet; definitely inherited from her mother.

After her 18th birthday, daddy/daughter date night eventually came to an end. She moved out on her own, and would stop in once or twice a month on my off days to have coffee and chat with me. I always looked forward to those days. She would call beforehand to make sure I was home from shift and to also check to make sure it was just going to be us. She always would say she missed just being with her dad. During those times, I was treated to a leg and foot display. She would constantly dangle her shoe off the end of her nylon toes, or when she wore flip-flops or sandals, bounce her bare feet and wiggle her toes. She caught me looking plenty of times, but she never said anything about it. She would just smile at me and continue with the conversation. Once, she held her nylon foot up to my face almost touching it to show me the run in the bottom of her stocking along the sole of her foot, then asking for a couple dollars to buy a new pair since she was broke with payday two days away. I ended up giving her a 50 and told her to buy other things she might need as well. She wiggled her nylon toes at me before putting them back into her shoes. With her little girl voice that she used whenever she wanted something from me; I got a "thank you daddy. You're the best." She finished her coffee and our conversation, put the money in her purse, gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, and with a "see ya later dad" She was gone.

Kayla started dating a guy she worked with, and I was impressed with the tremendous amount of respect he showed for her; and towards us as well. Our coffee conversations eventually turned toward marriage and family. It was during one of these conversations Kayla informed me she wasn't all pure like fresh snow. At the time, she was 3 months shy of her 21st birthday. While I would have bet she was no longer pure, she told me she was still technically a virgin. She didn't have actual intercourse with a boy yet, but broke her hymen using one of her friends' dildos when she was a sophomore in high school before cheerleading practice. She proceeded to tell me names of some guys she jerked off in high school, and some girls she fucked with a strap-on after obtaining one by going to an adult toy store when she was underage.

"All I had to do was give the clerk a twenty and a panty pop. He was old and kind of gross, so I did a reverse on him so I wouldn't get his stuff on me. My girl friends and I, we take turns who is going to be the male. So not only do I fuck them, but they fuck me too."She paused and continued on: "Matt absolutely loves it when I jerk him off using the pantyhose I wore that day. Sometimes I facesit him, and sometimes he smells my feet or sucks on my toes when I give him a handjob or blowjob. When I get a pedicure he practically begs me to use my feet."

I nearly choked on my coffee. She added on to the shock factor by slipping off her shoes and showing me her pink nylon feet with silver toenails. "You can see them anytime you want dad. I got a pedicure yesterday and Matt must have shot a gallon of his sperm onto my feet last night."

I was in a state of shock. "Kayla. Why are you telling me all of this? These are things I really don't want to know about."

She giggled at me. "Don't be such a square, dad. I notice when you sneak looks at my feet. Before I come here for coffee I make sure they are pretty for you to look at. I like knowing you think I'm sexy and not just your little girl anymore." I couldn't help but keep looking at her pink nylon feet. Her mother turned me into a foot fetishist years ago, and passed on her pretty feet to Kayla and how to use them to turn her man on as well.

Kayla softly said to me; "I have pretty feet, don't I dad?" I could only nod my head yes. "I've caught you looking at my feet many times over the years. I asked mom years ago how I could find a man who would worship me like you do her. She didn't tell me everything though, and I figured out what boys like. As much as I love Matt, I love you a hundred thousand times more. You were my first boyfriend. We went on dates. I always hoped you thought I would be attractive. When my girlfriends fuck me with the strap-on, I imagine it's you. They say I make cute chipmunk noises when I orgasm. I want the first real cock in me to be yours. I want a man who is as kind and caring as you. Matt is kind of in the ballpark, but he is not you."

My mouth and throat were suddenly dry, and I couldn't seem to put any words together to respond to this beautiful creature sitting next to me in her chair at the kitchen table where she sat and ate for 18 years. What could I say? She used the shock and awe tactic on me. Shocking me by telling me she wanted me to be her first, and awing me by showing me her nylon feet openly, without embarrassment. She crossed her legs so her foot was closer to me and ran her hand down her blue jean pant legs and rubbed her foot. I know she was watching my reaction as I was taking in the sight of her hand playing with her foot.

"You know," she purred. I could see the look of lust in her eyes. I knew she was trying to play the game her mother perfected and excelled at toward me a long time ago. "A fresh pedicure and a fresh load of sperm keep my feet soft and smooth. If you want dad, I will let you touch them and feel for yourself. I would let you kiss them, smell them, or whatever you want to do to them. I would really love it if you would let me stroke you with my feet. I took a shower this morning so they are all pretty and fresh for you. I used the lotion I've used for years on them this morning that you watched me put on my legs and feet while pretending to watch the news. Would my daddy like that?

My throat still dry, my cock hard in my pants, I covered it with the morning newspaper so she couldn't see just how hard I was becoming. I had to say something and regain control over this situation before it turned into something we both would regret later.

"No Kayla. You have turned into a very beautiful woman. Just like your mother. But you are still my daughter and I just can't do that to your mom, my wife. Your mom takes very good care of me, and I wouldn't want to lose her for anything in the world. Even for what you are offering. You know I will always love you no matter what, even after the events that transpired today. I never would have guessed you have those kinds of feelings for me. If you don't mind, I would just rather be your dad. Okay?"

She removed her hand from her foot, bounced her foot at me and wiggled her toes. "Dad, I don't want to steal you from mom or break up your marriage. I know you and her are still in love since maybe the second time you met. I love having you as my dad. I love being your daughter. You were my biggest fan at all my events in high school. Other girls were jealous of me because their dad wasn't as affectionate as you were. Always telling me what a great game I had even if I played lousy. You are the first man I ever loved and will always love. Show me you still love me that much. Go ahead. Reach out and touch my foot, dad. Your little girl wants you to. She wants to see your affection and how much you love her." She lifted her left foot onto the table so her pink nylon sole was right in front of me. She pointed her foot at me, flexed it, spread her toes, and began to rub her crotch through her pants with her right hand.

Not only was she beautiful, but quite the temptress as well. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't cross that line. "No Kayla. You have got to know without question how much I love you. I shouldn't have to be tempted into touching you. You know I would rather die than to see you hurt. Please don't ask me again. I love the alone time we have and love just sitting here talking with you. Please don't turn this into something we will regret."

Kayla continued on with her attempted seduction by taking her hand and grabbing her foot, and lifting it to her nose. Her other hand made a jack off motion in front of her crotch. She looked at me and winked, while audibly smelling her foot. "The lotion smells good on my feet, dad." She purred and put her foot back in front of me. "Go ahead, and smell for yourself. Show me your cock and smell my feet. Rub your cock against my foot. Put my feet together and make a foot pussy for you."

"No." I croaked out while taking the paper and covering my erection. She unbuttoned her pants and slipped her hand inside. Her left hand started squeezing her breast through her shirt. Then she put her right foot on top of her left repeating the pointing, flexing, and spreading movement with both her feet. Her hand movements made no mistake she was playing with herself. In my mind I kept repeating 'she isn't going to win. She isn't going to win.'

"I would love to be my daddy's perfect little slut."She purred at me, winked and gave me her "daddy smile;" the smile that was reserved only for me. "I could play with myself while you jerk off and play with my feet. You can fuck me too dad, whenever you want. I want you to. I would never say no to you when you want to fuck me. My girlfriends say I'm really good at cock riding. Take your cock out. I can show you how good I am at cock riding and you can hear me orgasm." Her leg shook and she sighed. "You can cum in my pussy. Or pull out and cum on my feet. I don't care where, just let me make you cum for me. I love you daddy. Show me you love me."

"No Kayla. If you love me as much as you say you do, you would not incite me to perform any type of sex act, and especially not with you. Love is not about sex, Kayla. I hope Matt doesn't love you because you give him sex. I love you so much; it hurts me to even be having this conversation with you. I need you to stop what you're doing, and leave."

Kayla slowed her hand movements. I could tell though she was using one finger pushing it slowly in and out of her. "Tell you what dad. I don't want you to be embarrassed. So here is what I'll do. These are thigh highs, so I will take one off and give it to you. After I leave you can smell it all you want. No one will know. We'll have coffee again tomorrow, and if mom doesn't have sex with you tonight, you can jerk off into it. I'll wear sandals tomorrow so my feet will be bare. Jerk off into my stocking right before I get here. During our coffee I'll wear it so you can see your sperm on my legs and feet. I will do it for you, because I love you that much."

"No Kayla. You need to stop what you're doing. You need to stop masturbating and end this nonsense. This is totally inappropriate behavior. It's called incest Kayla, and it's illegal. How can you possibly justify doing this? I didn't raise you this way. Are you on drugs or something? No girl as smart as you should be acting like a two dollar whore in front of her father. If anybody found out about this, I would be crucified. Button yourself up and go home."

"But daddy...." Kayla whined.

"No buts Kayla! Get the fuck out!" I yelled and pointed at the door.

Kayla froze in her movements, looked at me and I could see the obvious hurt in her eyes. I couldn't remember any time I have ever yelled at her, much less dropped the F-bomb in any of my children's presence. She uncrossed her legs, took them off the table and put her shoes back on. She pushed out her chair from the table stood up to button her pants and straighten her shirt and slung her purse over her shoulder. She stopped at the kitchen door with her hand on the doorknob, looked up at the ceiling and exhaled a deep breath.

"I'm sorry dad." She said softly, her back turned to me I'm sure because she was unable to look at me. "I didn't mean to offend you. Please don't hate me. I couldn't live with myself if you hated me because of this. Can we still have coffee tomorrow?"

"Kayla, I love you, I could never hate you." I said in a calm reassuring voice. "We can still have coffee together because I enjoy just being here talking with you, but not a repeat of today. Okay?"

She walked back to me, gave me a peck on the cheek like she always did when she left, and gave me her daddy smile again "I promise dad. Just coffee." And with a "see ya later dad" she was gone.

bardsy
bardsy
97 Followers