My Daughter's Feet Ch. 03

Story Info
Dad gives in to Kayla...a little.
3.3k words
4.54
43.9k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers

Kayla sat on my lap for nearly 15 minutes now. She started crying a little after I told her I loved my turtle; the nickname I had for her until she entered high school and informed me her friends would make fun of her. (It was really turtle dove, but I shortened it to just turtle.) My cheek was still lying on the top of her head, my left hand gently petting her pony tail. I smelled the fruity shampoo she uses in her hair. My right hand absentmindedly just as gentle, rubbed her left leg over her knee about an inch in each direction. She stopped crying 10 minutes ago but still held onto me. No words were spoken between us. My shirt was a little wet from her tears, and every now and then she would breathe through her nose to keep her snot in there. Her boney hip cut off circulation in my right leg and it fell asleep, but I didn't care. I was cherishing this moment.

It had been so long since my little girl, my turtle, had sat on my lap. I was hoping she could feel how much I loved her, without having to say the words. I'm sure I loved her since the moment her mother gave birth, and I was there to catch her before she bounced off the floor in the back of the ambulance. She had become such a beautiful young woman. She stood about 5'1'', maybe about 120lbs. Blonde hair that went to the middle of her back, usually held up by some contraption that girls always wear in their hair. Her mother had reddish brown hair. Kayla liked using different highlights in her hair, and while I was never fond of many of her color choices, I found the strawberry highlights to look the best on her. Her legs were still muscular from years of sports, cheerleading, and marching band. Her breasts were merely a B cup in contrast to her mother who was in the DD category. And to my dismay, within the last 24 hours, I found out my pure as the fresh snow daughter was a freak, just like her mother. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree does it?

One of her flip-flops hit the floor. The sound of it almost deafening in the silence we were in. "Sorry dad." She whispered. "I couldn't keep it on anymore. It was falling off."

"That's okay Kayla." I whispered back.

Less than a minute later, her other flip-flop hit the floor and she giggled; "Sorry again dad, same excuse."

"Well, for that one, I'm going to have to beat you with it." I laughed.

She sat up straight and looked at me with her beautiful green eyes. She gave me her daddy smile again then kissed me very daughter-like on the lips. Nuzzling her face into my neck, she sighed;"I love my daddy so much." She kissed my neck, which sent a shiver up my spine; she giggled at my reaction; then whispered into my ear, "Thank you for being my dad." She then laid her head on my shoulder.

"Can I ask you something Kayla?"

"Sure dad, ask anything."

"Well, two things. If I paid for that piercing, where is my dollar change?" She just giggled. "And what the hell is a panty pop?"

She bolted straight up in my lap. "Really? You have no idea?"

"No clue." I shook my head.

She used her thoughtful face again. "Okay. How can I put this without grossing you out. I know you have heard of CFNM sex right? Anyhow, it's when the naked male lays on his back, or sits in a chair, and the clothed female rubs her panty covered ass or pussy against his hard cock in a fucking motion until the guy shoots his load. Hence, panty pop."

I rolled my eyes at her;"I knew I shouldn't have asked."

She giggled. "Mom has never given you one? I'm surprised. I thought she did all sorts of freaky things to you." She sensuously moved her hips and ass back and forth on my lap. She purred at me seductively "I'm really good at giving them dad; I'd gladly give you one if you want one."

"Let's not start that again. You promised just coffee today." I somewhat laughed at her.

She stopped moving and gave me her pouty face for a couple seconds. "I need a Kleenex, and I'm sure you need this elephant off your lap before your legs fall off. Refresh your coffee?" she got up off my lap, took both our cups and padded barefoot to the coffee pot. I rubbed the circulation back into my right leg.

"Umm dad? When a girl makes a comment about weighing a ton, you're supposed to say, no you're not, light as a feather." I looked over at her. She was diligently pouring a cup of coffee while looking over her shoulder at me. Her left leg was straight and locked at the knee with her foot firmly on the floor. Her right leg was bent at the knee, with just her toes on the floor. She was smiling, and the look on her face was identical to the one her mother gives me right before she pounces on me and fucks us both silly.

Trying not to be intimidated by her stance or look, "Well then tell me, what is heavier? A ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?"

"What are you trying to say dad?" I shrugged my shoulders at her. "Are you saying I'm fat? 'Cause if you are, I'll have you know, I eat healthy, exercise regularly and I'm 115 lbs. you better take that back before I do something to your coffee." She scolded.

The way she was standing, and the look on her face, had me thinking she was more beautiful than her mother. What real harm was there if two consenting adults had sex? (Other than the adultery aspect of course.) She was my adopted daughter, so incest is out. Did she really squeal like a chipmunk when she orgasmed? I could find out and at least make one of her fantasies come true. Well, maybe two. I really did want to touch and smell her feet. Wanted to since she was 16. I watched in seemingly slow motion as she picked up our coffee mugs, flipped her ponytail behind her and walked toward me holding my eyes across the kitchen. She placed my mug in front of me, leaning over and giving me a view of her cleavage, and gave me her precious daddy smile.

"Dad?" I seen her lips move and heard her voice. My eyes darted between her cleavage and the lips I just felt against mine less than 5 minutes ago. She seductively purred at me "Look all you want dad, I don't mind. You're looking at me like you really want to try one of my panty pops. I wasn't lying to you when I said I'm really good."

"What if I do?" I hoarsely said. She leaned forward and gave me another kiss on the lips, softly, and held her lips there. She softly spoke into my lips.

"Then just tell me (kiss). Whenever you want me dad (kiss) you can have me (kiss). I'll do whatever (kiss) you want me to (kiss). I'll gladly be (kiss) your perfect (kiss) little (kiss) slut (kiss with tongue). So take your cock out (kiss) I'll pull my skirt up (kiss) and I'll give you (kiss) the best (kiss) panty pop(kiss) ever (kiss with tongue). She traced her tongue around my lips while moving in between my legs.

Kayla leaned back against the edge of the table, and with her seductive look, staring into my eyes she pulled her short jean skirt up with her left hand revealing plain white panties. "I know, just a basic color. I had no idea you would actually want to play with me today dad. Otherwise I would have worn something sexier for you." Her right hand traced around the lips of her sex, the panties becoming visibly wet. I could detect the smell of her arousal. She lifted herself onto the table and placed her bare feet on the top of my thighs. "Take your cock out dad." She hoarsely whispered." Let me play with it with my feet for a little bit. She put her hand inside of her panties, obviously playing with her clit. "Then I'll finish you with a panty pop. You can cum on my thighs."

I snapped out from under the daze it was I had. When she mentioned her thighs, I had a flashback of Corinne (my wife) making me cum for the first time on her shiny nylon thighs at the wedding of my buddy Randy. Looking at me, she could see my look had changed and knew I was going to tell her to stop. "No dad." She wailed. "Please don't tell me to stop."

I gave her my "dad look". The look all the kids got when I got serious about wanting them to knock their crap off. It worked too. She stopped and took her hand out of her panties. She doubled over and was breathing heavy desperately trying to hold back her orgasm. "Dammit dad. I thought I was a good tease, but you got me beat hands down. I was so close. All I needed was another twenty seconds. This is the second time you denied me an orgasm."

"Consider it punishment for years of teasing me, Kayla. All those years of you sunbathing with your friends on the patio; friends I found out yesterday you fuck almost regularly. The countless times you put lotion on your legs while I was trying to watch the news. The dates we had when you would kick off your shoes and display your feet. The run you had in your stocking when you conned me out of 50 dollars. Everything you said yesterday and told me today. You need to be punished. You're not going to get off easy either. I like this new chapter we are opening, being able to see you like this. But your true punishment is, as long as your mother and I are married, you will never get to see my cock or fuck me. I'm already taken. Your mother has already staked her claim on what I have between my legs long ago. So get over the obsession of having sex with me. The way I see it, your mother and I will be married for many, many more years. She is looking forward to grandkids. " I looked at my watch. Kayla's face looked sad, her green puppy dog eyes staring right at me. "I have to get ready for a haircut."

Kayla didn't move off the table. Her legs were shaking nervously, bouncing her feet on my thighs. After 30 seconds of silence she pleaded "Please dad. Please. You have never denied me anything in my life." Her gorgeous green eyes looked down at the floor, then back to me. "Please fulfill just this one fantasy of mine. You don't have to touch me at all dad. Just please watch me orgasm." Her green eyes were looking like they were going to spill tears for the second time today. I frowned at her; her eyes went back to the floor. "Sorry dad." She softly whispered.

Now I was in a pickle. My baby girl was pleading with me as if she wanted me to buy her an ice cream cone, and I was telling her she would spoil her dinner. I placed my hands on the top of her feet, more so to stop her legs from shaking. Her feet were soft and smooth. I ran my fingers underneath the arch of both feet at the same time. I stopped moving them and just held her feet.

"Here is the deal." I said. Her eyes came back up to look at mine, with a touch of hope in them. "We never ever act like this in front of your mother, or anybody else we might even be remotely related to. In fact, we never play like this again. This is a one-time thing between us. You will not make any attempt touch me. I will grant you your fantasy and this will be the end of it. Deal?"

Kayla nodded her head wildly making her pony tail come over the top of her head, and the end of it at the tip of her nose. A smile broke out on her face as I lifted her left foot and brought it to my face. I started kissing the entire sole of her foot, down around her heel, and back up to her toes, inhaling her aroma. She leaned her weight on her right arm and pressed her left hand hard against her panties, moving it in a circular motion. The rubber of her flip-flop and her lotion was what I smelled. The bottom of her feet were soft and I put her big toe into my mouth just for a second before nibbling on the ball of her foot. I then pressed her foot into my face deeply inhaling the space between the ball of her foot and underneath her toes. I smelled her lotion she uses. I took her right foot and did the same to it as I did her left. She shifted, balancing her weight. Kayla's right hand dove into her, as she used her left hand to yank her panties half way down her thighs. She began using two fingers to fuck herself and humping hard against her hand. She kicked her right leg out of her panties, leaving them hang off her left ankle. She began to chant over and over moving her head from left to right repeatedly, and each short exhale of breath had the word "dad" in it. I looked up to see her two fingers pumping in and out of her, with her thumb rubbing against her clit. Now her short exhales of breath became "dad?" Bracing herself with her left elbow locked, shaking; whimpering; Kayla orgasmed just after I inhaled the aroma of lotion underneath her right toes. I could tell --her toes curled around my nose, and the toes of her left foot dug into my thigh. Also because: she did make little squealing noises like a chipmunk. Her orgasmic chipmunk squeals becoming quick and short "daddy ". I stuck my tongue out to taste the wrinkled ball of her right foot, as Kayla continued to hump herself against her hand. When she felt my tongue against her foot, she squirted a little.

"Oh God dad- thank you thank you thank you thank you." She said quickly in between breaths. Kayla moved her feet back to the floor and fell forward on top of me, straddling my left leg, breathing heavy. I could feel her soft blonde pubic hair and her wetness against my skin. She began rubbing her pussy back and forth against my thigh obviously riding out her orgasm. She began chattering quickly and nervously. "Thank you very much dad. I've wanted you to see me orgasm for a long time. I've wanted you to touch my feet for years. I hope my feet smelled and tasted good. I understand this being a one-time thing, but you can always touch my feet dad, whenever you want. Next time I promise to wear pantyhose. What colors do you like seeing me wear? I don't want to wear a color you wouldn't like. Or if you like my feet bare, that's fine to. I hope I find a man who likes doing what you just did to my feet. No wait. Only you get to kiss and smell them. Just in case you ever want to do it again. Do they smell better than mom's? No wait. I don't want to know that. You can just let me think they do. Did I at least make you hard? Would you tell me if I did? So do I really sound like a chipmunk? Will you ever jerk off thinking of me and my feet? I'd let you. No wait. I shouldn't ask you to do that... but you can. I'd even help you cum." As she was coming down from her orgasm her humping on my leg slowed, and so was her chattering. She finally stopped doing both altogether and rested against me. We sat like that for a couple minutes, in silence, as her breathing returning to normal.

I reached down and picked up both of her flip-flops. I started to stand up forcing Kayla to sit back onto the edge of the table. I stepped into her making her move further back onto the table until both her feet were off the floor. Leaning down into her, she knew what was coming as she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed. Open mouthed, tongues fencing with each other. We kissed like we were boyfriend/girlfriend for years. In a sense, we were. We started dating when she was 8. After a minute, I broke away from her. "You're welcome Kayla. You do sound like a chipmunk when you orgasm. Your feet are nice and soft, and I love their smell and taste." Kayla beamed at me like she did when she was a little girl and I was showering praise on her for getting all A's on her report card. I lifted up her flip-flops and showed them to her. Her face was absolutely glowing as she lifted her left leg like she was Cinderella and I was going to put the glass slipper on her foot. I knelt down on one knee on the floor in front of her. She sharply gasped and quickly put her right hand in front of her mouth.

"Dad?" she nearly cried.

"I'm just going to put your flip-flops on Kayla." I softly said as I put my palm on the bottom of her left foot. Bowing my head to put a kiss on the top of her still silver painted toes, I slid her flip-flop onto her foot. I switched knees, took her right foot and did the same.

"Yes dad." Kayla purred. "Kiss my feet. I love you dad. I love u so much." I inhaled the aroma of her lotion and a hint of a sweet scent of her foot sweat from between the ball of her foot and underneath her toes one last time before getting up from the floor. I stood up making Kayla fall onto her back on the table. Lifting her feet onto my shoulders I gave each flip-flopped foot a kiss on the arch. Her white panties were still clinging to her left ankle. She removed her feet from my shoulders, and put her heels on the edge of the table. I looked down at her and seen her right hand still lightly playing with her pussy lips.

"Dad that was amazing. My best orgasm ever. First time I ever squirted too. I could sleep." I back up from the table moved to her side a little and put one arm underneath her knees and the other around her back. I lifted her off the table and carried her to the couch. "My big strong daddy." She cooed into my chest. I gently laid her on the couch and went back into the kitchen to clean her mess off the table. Looking at my watch, I was almost late for my haircut. I ran up the steps to the bathroom and quickly cleaned up. Rushed into the bedroom for a clean shirt, and came back to the living room to find my daughter sleeping on the couch. Her jean skirt was lifted just high enough to see she had pulled her panties back on, and her right hand lightly rested on top of them right over her pubic mound. I kissed her forehead, cheek, belly button piercing, the top of her right hand, and the top of each foot, still in her flip-flops.

"Dad loves his turtle dove very much." I whispered, and could see a faint smile playing at the corners of her mouth.

bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers