My Daughter's Feet Ch. 07

Story Info
The day after Kayla's "rescue".
3.4k words
4.5
34.4k
12
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
97 Followers

The next morning I woke up with Corinne half-lying on top of me. Sometime during the night she had gotten up. When I came home from 'rescuing' Kayla, she was still lying on top of the covers. Instead of waking her, I just stripped down to my boxers and got into bed underneath the sheet. My wife was now half-lying on top of me in her nightgown snuggled up underneath my arm. Her right leg was draped over my waist and her leg in between my legs with her right hand on my cock against her leg. This was a normal position for her, although I never really got used to it. I kind of felt violated sometimes. She made a remark once she just liked to hold it when she was sleeping, it was comforting to her. I gently finagled myself from underneath her, gave her a kiss on her reddish-brown hair and headed to the shower.

After a shower, I got dressed and made my way downstairs the smell of coffee in the air. Funny, I don't remember setting the coffee pot last night. I also smelt bacon frying. I inwardly smiled to myself walking through the living room to the kitchen thinking Kayla was here making breakfast and coffee as a way of saying thank you for her rescue last night. As I entered the kitchen, I was surprised to find Trina being the chef. She was standing in front of the stove pushing the bacon around in a pan. She had on a light bathrobe tied across her waist and came down to her knees. She wasn't wearing slippers and her feet were bare. I walked over to the coffee pot to steal a cup of coffee.

"Morning Treen" I said to her looking out the window. "Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day again isn't it?"

"Good Morning dad." She answered giving me a small smile. "Yes it does. I hope you're hungry this morning, I thought I would make you some breakfast before you go to work."

I sipped my coffee and told her: "Thanks. I wasn't hungry until I smelled the bacon frying and now I'm famished. Thank you so much Treen." I gently leaned toward her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. I couldn't remember the last time I did that, but I figured if she was being good enough to call me dad again and make me breakfast, I could be good enough to kiss my daughter.

"No problem dad." -Her big smile showing her braces. She was wearing her second pair of glasses which men and women in the armed forces dubbed birth-control glasses. The standard one frame for all, and they were hideous looking. I opened the back door to retrieve the morning paper from underneath the bushes, and took a seat at the kitchen table. Setting down my coffee cup, I glanced over the headlines on the front page, before doing my usual habit of going to the back page and began reading the paper from back to front. She began humming to herself, something I didn't recognize, but with the type of music kids listen to today, I didn't recognize anything.

"What song you humming there Treen?" I asked her still looking over my paper.

"Oh nothing really dad. I got this song stuck in my head, and humming to it sometimes makes it go away. Bacon is almost done, over easy eggs dad?"

"Uh...yeah Treen. Over easy is fine." I said a little surprised she actually knew how I like my eggs. As I was turning the page to my paper I happaen to catch out of the corner of my eye, she scratched her left breast. Well, at least what there was of it. I haven't checked because I'm not a full blown perv, but I knew she only had to be an A cup, if not still wearing a training bra. She shifted her weight to her right leg, slightly bending her left leg and turned her left foot out to balance herself.

"So what's on the agenda today Treen?" I asked her trying to make conversation.

She gave me Kayla's triple d look and said: "Duh...school today."

"Stupid me." I said slapping my forehead. "I knew that."

Trina giggled at me before flipping my eggs and turning off the stove. After a minute, she scooped the eggs out of the pan, put a couple pieces of bacon on my plate and brought it to me. "Toast will be done in a sec dad."

I started chewing on a strip of bacon. "Mmm. Tastes good. Thanks again Treen." I said still chewing the bacon.

"Dad." She snipped which made me look at her. She had a hand on her hip and the spatula pointed at me. "Don't talk with your mouth full. Where's your manners." She scolded with her smile.

I laughed at her. "Sorry sorry my bad." Still chewing my bacon.

Trina filled her own plate, buttered the toast, and brought it to me. She took her seat at her usual chair at the table and we both ate in silence. Trina acted like she wanted to say something, so I just remained quiet afraid if I would say something, she might want to at the same time and then possibly chicken out. I don't know if it was because a lack of communication or affection between us in the last five years, but we both seemed to not have anything to say to each other that wouldn't involve something about my dad. Of course I loved her, she was my daughter, and the tension between us the last five years seemed to slowly dissipate. Corinne mentioned yesterday she seemed to be getting a little soft on me. Trina calling me dad again starting last night and making me breakfast today, I wasn't going to ask questions. I was just happy and excited my other daughter and I were going to start a viable dad/daughter relationship again; I think. I finished my breakfast, wiped my mouth with my napkin, stood up and rubbed my belly.

"Such a good hearty breakfast this morning, I feel like a nap." I laughed. Trina gave me a little smile, still chewing on her breakfast. I took my dishes and put them in the sink, went and got my portable radio and firebox key ring, returning to the kitchen finding Trina putting her dishes into the sink. "Gotta run Treen, have a good day at school. See you tomorrow."

"Hey dad?" Trina asked stopping me in my tracks. I turned around and she came over to me, and gave me a hug. I hugged her tight to me, and bent down to give her a kiss on the top of her fiery red head. "Stay safe today okay?"

"I will Treen. I promise." I gave her another kiss on the top of her head. "I love you."

I left the house a little earlier than usual. I wanted to check up on my rescue victim from the night before and make sure she was okay. I couldn't help but laugh out loud in the privacy of my truck remembering how I found her in such a compromising position. I had the visual in my head. Kayla being naked, with her head hanging over the side of her bed, wearing black nylons. Not my favorite color, but they looked good on her last night. She definitely was one freaky girl. It must be inherited from her mother. Corinne could be absolutely wild when the itch hit strong. She was a lioness and I was her prey. Those encounters started with her jumping on me from behind using her full weight and momentum to take me down, and she didn't hold anything back; biting and growling, followed by raw uninhibited sex.

I stopped in front of Kayla's apartment building and walked up the steps to her apartment whistling the remainder of the song I cut off when I turned off my truck. I knocked on her door. As I always did, I put my hand up to the peephole so she couldn't see it was me. She still would answer, and then I would scold her for opening the door to someone who might want to harm her. She laughed at me every time. After waiting about a minute, I knocked again. As always, the deadbolt was unlocked, and I could hear the chain sliding off. The door opened, and I was greeted with a grouchy morning. I stepped inside turning to close the door, and snickering a little, I started the conversation with: "How is my...." Before I turned around and seen what she was wearing. Kayla took a seat at her kitchen table and had a see-through light green night gown on and nothing underneath. Her hair was mussed probably because I just woke her up. Her eyes were half open. Her body was openly on display underneath the nightie. Her breasts stood firm and proud on her chest. She had to be a 36c instead of a B cup like I thought. Her night gown was short and ended just above her vagina. Her blonde pubic hairs on display for anyone to see, her pubic mound looking a little bruised from the punishment it received last night. Her legs were bare crossed left over right, and her pedicured feet with the silver toenails remained still.

"What do you want dad?" she said as if I was annoying her. "Or did you just come here to gloat."

I began to stutter a little and tried to regain control of the situation. So I said what I always did. "I can't believe you opened the door Kayla. My hand was over the peephole. What if I was some lunatic who wanted to harm you? You would've just let that person in." she helped me finish.

"Doubt it." She said still with the annoyed tone. "You're the only person who does that when they come over, I already know it's you." She got up from her chair and went to a cabinet where she took out a pack of cigarettes. Taking a cigarette out, she put it in her mouth, lit it with a match and threw the burned out match in the trash can. Grabbing an empty soda can from the kitchen counter; she sat back down at the table. I could only stand there and stare at her unashamedly expose herself to me. To top that all off, my daughter smokes. She blew out a couple smoke rings before blowing the rest of the smoke out before she looked at me and still in her annoyed tone, "What?! So I like to have a cigarette in the morning. The only one I smoke all day. What's the big deal?"

"Okay." I said finally putting some words together. "I'm just going to leave. You're not in a good mood this morning. I'm sorry if I woke you up. I just wanted to check on you and wish you a happy birthday. That's all." I turned to leave.

"Dad." She said in a little friendlier tone now. "Sorry for being a grouch. I usually am until I have my morning cigarette." I turned to look at her. Her legs were now uncrossed and spread apart a little giving me an unobstructed view of her va jay jay.

"Okay." I said again. "But do you think you should cover yourself up a little so you're not on display for the world to see?"

She just laughed at me. "It's only you dad. You have seen my body before, and after the way you found me last night, I know you're not going to try and fuck me." She gave me a coy little smile: "But I do know if I get you worked up enough, you will jerk off for me." She took another drag of her cigarette. "And you play dirty dad-jerking off while smelling my feet. I was even wearing black nylons. Cuffed like I was, I couldn't lift my head high enough to see you doing it, or lower my feet to touch your cock." She took another drag off her cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly. "Last night was an accident. Honest. I didn't set you up to see me like that." Another drag: "I play like that sometimes, and when I was done and tried to get out, I dropped the key."

I held my hands up. "I really don't need to hear the story Kayla. I've been a paramedic a long time. Believe me when I say I have seen things involving sex toys and sex games which were a lot worse than the situation you were in. At least you called me and not 911." I looked at my watch. "I have to get going or I'm going to be late. Happy birthday turtle dove."

Kayla gave me her bedroom eyes and purred at me. "You so could've taken me last night dad. I've told you many times I would love to be your perfect little slut." She put her cigarette in her soda can, sat back in her chair and spread her legs wider. She began to run her fingers of her right hand through her pubic hair while her left hand tweaked her nipples until they were hard underneath her night gown. Using her little girl voice she said: "My pussy is a wittle sore today daddy; will you come over here and kiss it to make it aw better? Pwetty Pwease?" she put her left leg on the table flexing her foot and curling her toes at me. Switching back to her seductive purr-"Or would you rather kiss and smell my feet dad. You don't have to jerk off while you do that, I'm going to do that for you."

Kayla was very good at being a seductive siren. Where did she learn that? My cock was straining in my pants. I didn't get to cum yesterday and my balls just ached from the amount of sperm in them. I knew I should've woken Corinne up this morning. Thank goodness I normally wear pants that were loose in the crotch so she couldn't see how hard she was making me. I put on my poker face again and sighed. "I just came to check on you and wish you happy birthday." Looking at my watch again-"I gotta go.

Kayla stopped playing, took her leg off the table and jumped up out of her chair. Smiling at me she said: "See dad? You have amazing self-control. I knew you weren't going to do anything. That's why I love you so much. You're not going to take advantage of me." My hand on the doorknob, Kayla walked over to me and hugged me around the waist. "Stay safe today dad. Okay?"

"I will turtle dove." I said to her. I leaned down and gave her a kiss on her blonde hair. "I love you Kayla." She snuggled a little closer into me when I said that, her bare pussy resting against my cock in my pants. If she knew, she didn't show it.

"I love you to dad." Kayla turned her face up to me and puckered her lips to give me her standard daughter good-bye kiss on the lips I have grown accustomed to. She held me there for a few seconds before she snuck her tongue into my mouth. I didn't think anything of it since she has done this before when we were alone, and it normally lasts only a second. This time however, she kept her tongue in there, and started to ride her bare pussy against my cock in my pants. A wave of ecstasy came over me. My cock was being stimulated and after having been teased all day yesterday it was feeling pretty good.

Kayla backed up from me and looked down, her eyes wide. "Holy fuck dad, is that you?" I nodded my head yes. She looked back up to me with her daddy smile and her eyes were smiling too. I watched in slow motion as she reached her hand out and whispered to me: "I want to feel my daddy's cock for a birthday present." I didn't stop her. She cooed as she ran her palm up and down the length of my cock through my pants. "My daddy has such a big cock." She softly said. "Can I see it dad? And feel it bare? Please? It's my birthday."

Kayla took advantage of my inability to speak and led me by my cock in my pants to her bedroom. She sat down on the edge of her bed and still rubbed it through my pants. "Please daddy?" She pleaded to me with her gorgeous green eyes. "Please dad? Let me take it out and play with it? I will make you cum good. Please?" I nodded again, and Kayla made quick work of my duty belt and pants button. She pulled my pants and boxers down at the same time slowly, her eyes growing wide as each inch of my cock came into her view. Once she got past the head, my cock sprang up at her hitting her on the chin. She giggled and caught it in her mouth and proceeded to take me deeper as she continued to pull my pants and boxers down. She cupped my balls in one hand, while using her other hand to stroke my shaft not in her mouth. Kayla sucked cock as good as Corinne. She took me out of her mouth and still stroking it, she smiled at me and said "I know what you want dad." She scooted back a little on the bed and brought her feet up to rest on my thighs. Giving me her daddy smile she teased the area around my cock with her soft pedicured feet not touching it. This was driving me crazy and I was moving my hips to try and touch her feet with my cock.

I grabbed her ankles and rubbed my cock against her feet. I was about to blow. I could feel the sperm traveling up into my shaft. Kayla reached out and grabbed my cock at the base squeezing tightly just like Corinne does when she doesn't want me to cum yet. "Uh-uh. Not yet big boy" she purred. "You're going to cum in me so I have something of you inside me all day. You can have my feet tomorrow." Where did I hear that before? Kayla patted the bed next to her and I got down on it scooting up so my head was on the pillows. She crawled up me, her beautiful brown eyes never leaving mine. "Settle down big boy. Don't cum yet." Geez Kayla even talks and sounds like Corinne. She took hold of my cock and placed it at her entrance. "Go slow please" Kayla whispered. I slowly eased into her, while she bit her bottom lip and pinched her nipples. I couldn't get over how much she looks like her mother right now. She got past the halfway point and I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock and leak out. I knew she came, but there was no signature chipmunk squeal this time. I closed my eyes as her descent was a little faster now until I was all the way in. She fell forward on top of me and whispered in my ear.

"This feels so good." She started moving her hips back and forth on me, softly telling me to cum in her. "Please cum in me. I need it. I need all of your cum today. Please Brad."

It took a second to register. Brad? Since when does Kayla call me Brad? I opened my eyes to find Corinne slowly riding my cock. A quick scan over her shoulder confirmed I was in our bedroom. My full dress uniform was neatly pressed and hanging on a hangar on the closet door. I grabbed Corinne's waist to hold her still as I emptied deep inside my wife. Each spurt from my overloaded testicles met with a kiss behind, and a whisper in my ear.

"Thank you baby. Thank you. I love you Brad. My stallion. Unload in me. Thank you."

bardsy
bardsy
97 Followers