My Daughter's Feet Ch. 10

Story Info
My date with Kayla.
10.9k words
4.44
27.9k
16

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers

When I woke up the next morning, Corinne was in her usual position on me. Slight change though this time; she left her thigh high white nylon stockings on, and had my penis tucked in behind her knee with her hand still on it, keeping it in place. After gently finagling myself from underneath her so I wouldn't wake her, I couldn't resist, and placed a light kiss on the top of her white nylon toes. I got dressed, left her sleep and went to make a pot of coffee. It was cloudy this morning and looked like rain, but I was hoping to get the grass cut before it did. I went outside and retrieved the morning newspaper from underneath my truck. After cussing about not giving the paper boy a tip for Christmas this year, I made a mental note to make sure he gets one next year. I came back into the house, picked up my cup of coffee, sat down at the kitchen table, scanned the headlines then read the back page and made my way to the front. I'm so predictable like that. Corinne made her way down to the kitchen as I was halfway through the paper. She gave me a kiss on my forehead while tying her robe, and went to get herself a cup of coffee.

"Where's Kayla?" She asked while looking at her watch. "Isn't she usually here by now?"

Without looking up at her, I answered: "Contrary to popular belief, she doesn't come over every morning." I turned the page. "And especially if she worked the graveyard."

"Well. Guess I didn't know that." She said as she sat down on my left.

I turned the page again. "I'm sure there are some things you don't know, Miss Know-it-all." I chuckled without looking at her.

"Hey!" she snipped. I gave it a good five seconds before I looked at her without turning my head from the newspaper. "Can you hear this?" she asked with her middle finger pointed down. "Do you need me to turn it up?" She rotated her hand so she was now giving me the bird.

"Gasp." I said looking back at the newspaper. "Such obscene finger gestures from such a pristine girl." I chuckled at her: "and this early in the morning too."

"Pristine this." She giggled as she lifted her right foot and placed it between my legs. I opened my legs a little to give her room on the chair. She wore her silver ballet slippers and was still wearing her nylons. Her foot rested on the chair, her slippered toes pushing against my penis. I turned the page again then dropped my hand to rub along the arch and top of her foot.

We sat like this a few minutes in silence sipping our coffees. She lightly moved her slippered nylon foot back and forth along the base of my penis through the shorts I was wearing. I scanned a few stories in the paper.

"I love you Brad." She said breaking the silence.

I turned the page not looking at her. "Well that's good Cory." Using a villain voice: "Otherwise I'd have to kill you since you know all my secrets." I chuckled.

"You brat!" she responded pushing her toes further into me. "You could say it back you know."

"I did Cory." As I turned the page again, "Read between the lines."

"Read this." She giggled as she removed her foot from me, took her slipper off, lifted her leg and placed her foot on top of the table coincidentally on the story I was scanning. She scrunched her toes open and closed. "Pay attention to me instead of the paper." She said with her giggle.

"You better stop playin' woman." I laughed at her. "You're going to get it if you don't let me finish my paper."

"That's good." She said as she reached over, put her hand up the leg of my shorts and began to stroke my cockhead with her thumb and forefinger. I immediately started getting hard for her. "I'm going to play because I want it." She purred at me.

I closed my eyes and shuddered at the feeling she was giving me. I bent my head down and her foot rustled against the paper and caught my nose between the ball of her foot and underneath her nylon toes where her aroma I have become so addicted to was still lightly present. I breathed deep into her toes. "I love you Corinne."

She laughed at me. "Now you can say it huh?" she laughed again. "You always say that when I I'm stroking your cock and you're smelling my nylon feet." She stopped stroking me and opened her hand allowing my cock to expand in her palm. I continued to smell her foot as she closed her fist around me and began her rhythmic squeeze. I looked at her and she winked at me while untying her robe to expose the valley between her breasts. She snickered at me: "I know how to get you to tell me you love me when you're being stubborn and won't say it." She sighed: "But now that you've said it, I can stop." And just like that, everything stopped. She got up, put her slipper back on and went to refill her coffee mug. I still had the pleasurable look on my face when she came back to the table. She laughed at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead before pulling my face between her breasts. "When your soft and can say it"— She whispered. –"I'm going to fuck your brains out again." She gave me a couple hard strokes through my shorts before she sat back down and took her slippers off. She lifted both her feet and rubbed them into my face making me turn my head whichever way she wanted me to with her feet. "Aren't you going to read your paper?"

Her teasing went on long enough. It was my turn now. I grabbed both her ankles with my hands and turned the both of us out from the table. A squeal escaped her. I spread her legs wide, and ran both my hands down her sheathed legs until I was on my knees in front of her chair. I pulled her thighs further apart, looked at her, and dove my tongue into her bald pussy spelling out 'I love you' on her clitoris.

"You son-of-a-bitch" she hissed at me. "That is so not fair." I continued to spell it complete with a heart at the end. After the sixth time, she grabbed the back of my head, humped her hips into my face, and orgasmed. I continued to spell it until she orgasmed again, to which I still continued. "Stop!" She panted and yelled at me. "I get it! You love me!" she moved her right foot against my left shoulder and tried to push me away from her. I dropped lower so she had no leverage and began to lick her labia. I took her clitoris in between my thumb and forefinger and began to stroke it. She loves it when I do that. She wailed loudly and arched her back in her chair. After making her orgasm again, I let her fall back into her chair, got up from the floor, and went back to reading my paper.

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye. She was still panting in her chair, the back of her right hand against her forehead, eyes closed, and a smile on her face. "I think I made my point." I chuckled at her. "Better drink your coffee before it gets cold."

In defiance, Corinne lifted her left hand with her middle finger pointed down, and without saying anything, she rotated it giving me the bird again for a second before dropping her hand. "It wasn't supposed to go like that." She softly said and giggled. "I was supposed to be teasing you so you would stop reading the newspaper." She opened her eyes and looked at me. "But I do like the way it ended."

"So do I." I winked at her and folded the paper. "Ya never know how things end up do you?" I finished the last of my coffee and got up. "I gotta get the grass cut before it rains." I took my cup to the sink. Turning around at her, she had her hand on her stomach and a look on her face as if she was in pain. "You okay?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled: "Of course honey. I' m doing great."

I left the kitchen and went to put a shirt on to cut the grass. As I walked past the bathroom, I thought I heard her sobbing through the closed door. "Cory?" I asked as I knocked. "You okay in there?"

She answered again. "I'm fine honey. Go cut your grass."

I went out to the garage; made sure the mower was filled with fuel, and began to cut the grass. I truly enjoy cutting grass. It usually takes about an hour to cut it with the push mower. Sometimes, I use the time to solve the world's problems without interruption. Ken usually uses the riding mower. He hasn't figured out yet how enjoyable cutting grass can be. Most of the time, I think about nothing except making sure the tire marks overlap. Today though, I used the time to think about my upcoming 'date' with Kayla, and wondering why Corinne was crying in the bathroom. I finished and put the mower away just in time before big rain drops started falling from the sky. Walking back into the house, Corinne was sitting on the couch with her robe on, watching the same game show from a few days before, with a mug of coffee in her hand. She had taken her nylons off and was sitting with her arm around her shins holding her bare legs almost to her chest. Her heels were on the cushion of the couch and she was mindlessly wiggling her toes. She didn't notice me until I was almost standing in front of her. She smiled at me and her beautiful brown eyes held mine as I knelt down. "I love you Corinne." I said as I reached out to hold one bare foot and kissed the top of it.

Corinne laughed at me. "I know. You always say that when I let you kiss my feet." I kissed her other foot. "It's not going to work on me this time Brady. I'm on to your little game." She set her mug on the end table smiling at me, her eyes glowing as I took her big toe into my mouth and sucked on it. "Okay, maybe it is." She quickly said and just as quickly took her toe out of my mouth, and pushed me backward, forcing me to fall over onto my back on the floor. She got on top of me, pulling up her robe proving she still wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She then sat down on my face and began riding my tongue and nose, bracing herself by locking her elbows with her hands on the floor. "Eat it." She growled at me.

She's in her lioness mood I thought to myself as I held her hips and worked my tongue on her clitoris. This could be fun. She reached behind her and pulled my cock and balls out over the waistband of my shorts while humping herself on my face. She stroked me roughly a few times before letting me go and bracing herself again. "Pull your shorts down so I have full access to my horsecock." She growled emphasizing the word 'my'. She held my head against her while I lifted my hips and took my shorts down and kicked off my shoes so I could take them all the way off. "Good boy." She growled again letting go of my head and pushing it into the floor when I was finished. A few seconds later her thighs shook as she lifted her upper torso up cupping her breasts and holding still as she orgasmed into my mouth and around the sides of my face. When she finished, she fell forward smothering me. I attempted to lift her off me, but she locked her thighs around my face and positioned herself so my cock was in between the soles of her bare feet and stroked me with them. "I want cock!" she yelled at me. "If I let you go, are you going to give me your cock?" She growled. I tried to nod yes, but her legs were still tight around me. She relaxed them a little so I could. When I could nod yes, she growled again: "Good answer." Holding me to the floor with her hands, she got up off me and positioned herself with her feet firmly on the floor, her pussy hovering above my upright, hard as steel cock. "I love you." She whispered through half opened eyes before she slammed herself onto my cock taking me all the way in one go. "Ouch!" She yelled; eyes wide open now and slapped my face. "That hurt you bastard! You know I have to ease myself onto you!" She began riding me hard back and forth. When she went up and down, she would yelp and slap me yelling at me to stop hurting her. After five minutes of her hard riding, she slammed herself against my thighs and ground her clit into me as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I tried to move her, but she slapped me again then beat her fist into my chest as she orgasmed. Her fist pounding was starting to hurt and irritate me and I was about to throw her off when she stopped and purred softly with her eyes closed. "You feel so good baby." How did she always know when I was about to throw her off? I sat up and she smiled with her eyes still closed as I kept going until she was on her back and I was on top of her. A little moving around for comfort with my cock still buried all the way in her before I pounded my hips into her.

"You like that?" I grunted as I pounded into her. "You wanna play rough today?"

Corinne locked her ankles behind me and pushed herself further onto me. "Yes baby. Now cum in me." I moved faster and broke her ankle lock. "Ouch!" she yelped as I pounded harder. She put her hand against my face. "You're really hurting me. I'm not kidding." I looked at her and could see on her face she wasn't joking. I slowed my movement until she sighed. "Thank you. Now cum in me." I lifted her feet to my face and kissed them.

"I'm sorry Cory. You know I don't mean to hurt you. Even if we are playing." I said into her foot while looking at her.

"I know." She softly said. "Just cum in me now." She closed her eyes again. One last thrust into her and a deep smell of her feet, and I came. After my third pulse in her, she practically screamed at me. "Pull out! Pull out! You're hurting me!" I quickly did and she curled up into a fetal position. I fell behind her, and held her to me, my penis quickly softening.

"What's the matter Cory?" I softly asked. "Are you going to be okay?"

Her sniffle and a shake of her body answered me. "I don't know Brad." She breathed through her nose, her mouth tightly closed when she wasn't talking. She moved again to lay flat on her back. I put my hand against her face.

"I'm so sorry Cory." I softly said. "I should know better."

"No Brad." She breathed again. "It was me. I should know better than try to take you like I did."

I lied down behind her, cradling her best I could into my arms in the position I was in. As she whimpered quietly, I whispered how sorry I was for hurting her and how much I loved her. After a few minutes, Corinne moved a little to put her hand on my arm, turned her head and gave me her look with the forehead press. "My stallion." She cooed at me. "I'm going to be fine. Been a while since I attacked you and been forceful with you. I'm not used to doing that anymore." She giggled and kissed me. "Let me go. I have to get up and move." As I released my hold on her she said: "And you need to take a shower, you smell like a lawn mower." She laughed as she got up. She stutter stepped away from me, and made her way into the bathroom off the living room, shutting the door. I heard the lock click. I got up and went to the bathroom door, gently putting my ear to it, and heard her crying. It made me angry she wasn't being truthful to me about hurting her, and I lifted my hand to pound on the door and force her to open it. Instead, I bit my fist to hold back my own words, and went to take a shower. I took a longer shower than needed, until the water went cold, hoping Corinne would come in and want to conserve water again. She didn't, and I got out. As I walked into the bedroom, Corinne was lying on the bed fully dressed with socks and shoes on, legs crossed, hands folded across her stomach, eyes closed.

"Cory?" I asked. "You alright?"

She opened her eyes and smiled at me as she sat up. "Of course you goof." She scooted to the end of the bed, put her feet on the floor and braced herself by locking her elbows against the mattress. "I was just waiting for you to come out so I can tell you I was going to run to the doctor quick."

"Well I'll take you then." I said as I started to get dressed.

She laughed and held her hand up. "You don't need to honey. I'll go. I just wanted you to know where I was going so when you came out of the shower you wouldn't worry when you couldn't find me."

"I'm serious Cory. Let me take you." I said as I pulled a shirt over my head.

"You just stay here." She said as she got up and kissed my cheek. "I'll be home in an hour or so." Corinne gave me a soft kiss on the lips and whispered: "I think I really hurt myself doing you hard this morning. Just going to have them check."

"Dammit Cory." I said as I moved away from her. "Let me take you then. It's my fault too ya know."

Corinne laughed at me. "Oh honey. Just settle down. I'm sure I'm fine. I'm a big girl. I can go to the doctor by myself." She moved into me and wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you for offering though." She softly said. She turned her face up to me and gave me another kiss. "I love you Brady." She kissed me again. "My stallion." She whispered into my lips before she pulled away from me and walked out of the bedroom.

After she left, I found myself somberly looking for something to do. What if I hurt her really bad? I couldn't let myself worry too much about it. It probably was nothing. We've played like that before without any problem. Still, if I did hurt her badly, I would force myself to be gentle with her during playtime. I decided to change oil in my beater car to take my mind off it. It hasn't been moved since Kayla returned it a few days ago, and even if it didn't need an oil change, doing something was better than doing nothing. Since it was no longer raining out, this would be a good thing to do. As I was underneath the car taking out the drain plug, I heard a car pull into the driveway. Corrine must be home already I thought. Nope. It was Kayla. She got out of her car, and seeing my legs from underneath my beater car, she came into the garage.

"Whatcha doin' dad? She asked. "You think I put too many miles on your jalopy and it's time to change oil already?" she laughed.

"That's not nice to say Kayla." I chuckled at her as I removed the plug and oil started to drain into the pan. I pulled myself out from underneath the car and found myself looking up the leg of her loose shorts. She wasn't wearing underwear today. I shielded my eyes like somebody would do if the sun was in them. "What you doin' here? I woulda thunk you'd be getting ready for our date already." I looked at my watch. "It is one-thirty, you sure you have enough time to get ready?" Kayla was wearing a white tank top with no shirt over it like she usually wears. Her nipples were sticking out at me, proving she wasn't wearing a bra either. She had on the white flip-flops she sent me the picture of with the big feet caption. There was no polish on her toenails. She bent down, giving me a peek of her cleavage.

"I was going to start daddy." She said to me. "But I have a question for you and since you never answer your damn cell phone, I had to come over here and ask." She smiled seductively at me when she caught me checking out her cleavage.

"Okay." I said as calmly as I could. "So ask."

"Well, I have a few questions." She said. "I'll ask them all at once, then you can answer all at once. Okay?" She wiggled her toes in her flip-flops. "What color polish should I wear on my toenails? What color nylons should I wear? Sexy panties? Push-up bra? And how many times do I get to make you cum?

I sighed and gave her a stern look. "Your answers, in order, are: whatever, whatever, no, no, and none." I went back underneath the car, not saying another word. I put the drain plug back in taking my time. I watched from underneath the car as her flip-flops turned and went back to her car. I heard the door open and close, the car start, and she left.

Corinne returned about an hour later just as I was finishing making myself a sandwich. She had a bag of groceries in her hand. She walked in through the kitchen door, smiling at me when she saw me. "Everything okay?" I asked her

"Of course." She said. "No problems." She gave me a one arm hug and a kiss. "Love you."

"I love you too Cory." I said to her. "But if I'm hurting you, I need to know if it's serious."

She smiled at me again. "It's not. Everything is good. You better start getting ready for your date." She let me go and put the bag she was carrying on the table. I watched her closely while standing at the sink eating my sandwich. She puttered about the kitchen putting groceries in the refrigerator and emptying the coffee pot. I was standing in her way, so I moved, but still watched her. Something seemed fishy to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. She started to do the few dishes in the sink, before looking at me over her shoulder. "What." she said. "Why are you watching me so close?"

bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers