My Daughter's Feet Ch. 15

Story Info
The final chapter.
3.3k words
4.58
28.8k
13

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers

The next morning after retrieving my newspaper from the paper box, and so glad I gave the paperboy another gracious Christmas tip for delivery next year, I took my cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. After scanning the headlines, I turned the paper over and proceeded to read from back to front. I'm so predictable like that. Meredith came down first this morning and poured herself a cup of coffee. She had on her pink silk pajamas, hair in a pony tail and wearing socks.

"Morning Mr. Baldwin." Meredith sang cheerily as she took a sip from her coffee cup. "You look so cute with your cheater glasses." She laughed.

I looked at her over the top of my glasses. "Good morning Meredith..." I sighed. "...still can't call me Brad I see." I smiled at her.

"Well...ya see..." Meredith took a sip of her coffee. "There are a whole bunch of names I would like to call you." She smiled. "Lover...sugar daddy...or just plain dad. But you haven't given me permission to use any of those, and Brad just isn't on my list of names to call you." She finished with a laugh. "I'd like to stay and chat but I gotta get some computer work done." She left me after giving me a brief peck on my forehead.

Katrina was next, already dressed. "Morning dad." She just as cheerily sang pouring a cup of coffee.

"Where you going all dressed up already?" I asked. Katrina took a seat on my left.

"I want to get some last minute shopping done." She said as she took a sip. "But I got a minute to hang with you." She finished with a laugh after drawing out the word hang. "Is there something you need me to do for you today?"

"Cheeky." I replied. "Very cheeky." We both had a laugh at that.

Katrina reached out and grasped my hand. "You okay with what happened last night dad?"

I nodded at her. "Surprisingly, I am." Katrina squeezed my hand tight but lovingly.

"So am I dad." Katrina quietly said. "So am I." She let my hand go. "Another secret dad..." She whispered. "...I'm glad I was the first to break the taboo. Don't be afraid now." She smiled at me.

After she finished her coffee and left to do her remaining shopping, I went upstairs to get some fresh clothes before I took my morning shower. I had lots of things to do today including some last minute shopping myself. I knocked on the partially opened bedroom door before I peeked around it after hearing Meredith's voice. She wasn't responding to me, but talking on the phone. She peered over her shoulder at me and motioned for me to come in. She was lying in her stomach facing toward the headboard, her computer in front of her. She remained talking on her phone seemingly not paying attention to me or what I was doing. As I was getting my clothes for the day, she reached behind her and took both of her socks off. When I turned back around, she was scrunching and pointing her feet and toes at me while still talking on the phone. I took a minute and watched her foot play, it was that erotic. I slowly moved toward the bed and she turned her head to smile at me. I thought to myself, 'what the hell' and put my clothes on the bed then leant down to put my face into the soles of her feet. She audibly inhaled and quickly covered her surprise to who she was talking to. Her feet only had the smell of clean skin. I lifted my head after giving each sole a kiss, and lowered my shorts revealing my semi-erect penis. She still only smiled at me as I placed my penis in between her soles and moved them up and down against it. I was getting my first footjob in such a long time I almost lost control. When I became fully erect and Meredith started playing with herself a little, I stopped. She was hastily trying to hang up on whoever she was talking to, but instead I picked up my clothes and left the room. After my shower, being surprised she didn't barge in on me, I went downstairs to find her on the couch watching television. She smiled at me.

"You're such a tease Mr. Baldwin." She giggled. "But I do know someone who would be jealous if I made you cum before she did." She finished with a laugh. She obviously didn't know that had already happened.

Later that night I sat in the kitchen waiting for Kayla to pick me up for her Lamaze class. Meredith and Katrina were both in the living room watching something on television. I had just come from there and both were sitting on the couch, already in sleepwear, in for the night. Both girls and I had made a quick joke about how comfortable they were and Katrina slyly stated they would be more comfortable with me between them. We all had a laugh at that even though Katrina gave me a sexy wink. A knock at the door before it opened, and Kayla walked in.

"Hi dad." Kayla cheerily said. "You ready to go?"

"Yup." I replied. Kayla was wearing black Capri style pants with suntan nylons and flats. Ivory colored top and a sweater vest. She was pulling her hair back into one of those scrunchy-type things into a pony tail.

"I need a haircut and new style." She giggled as I watched her do her hair.

"I'll take you to my barber on the way back." I laughed at her. "I'm sure he's still open and you can tell him you want a two and half all the way around."

"I don't think so dad." She laughed and stuck her tongue out at me.

The act alone made me flashback to years ago when she mercilessly teased me for months when she was in between boyfriends. As she turned to walk out the door telling me what I should expect at her Lamaze class, I wickedly grinned to myself as I watched her ass jiggle in front of me. What was that she told me a while ago? A pregnant woman is very horny? My devious mind answered: Guess we are going to learn tonight! I got into her car and she drove to the place her class was at. On the way we chatted about mundane things while my mind was going a thousand miles an hour. Corinne used to work me up this much when she was putting on the 'tease play' which would make me think of nothing else but to have sex with her afterwards. Kayla wasn't really doing anything provoking, but after last nights' unexpected encounter with Katrina, sex was the only thing on my mind. I was able to keep myself under control for the time being. Once we got inside and the class began, my devious mind began to think of ways to tease Kayla and to keep her hanging there. There were some very pretty women in the class all with their husbands, and all had removed their shoes to comfort their swollen feet. Only Kayla had worn nylons, the rest were barefoot. I wasn't introduced as Kayla's dad, just as her replacement coach. I knew the instructor of the class however and she acknowledged me. At one point during the class I was behind Kayla with her sitting in between my legs. She backed herself right into my erection. She inhaled sharply and turned to look at me. I just smiled at her. Game on. When nobody was looking, I would casually rub across her swollen breasts making her shiver or gently rub her stomach making her rub into my erection. I did everything possible to heighten her arousal, and it seemed everything I did worked. After the class was over we walked hand in hand back to her car. I took her keys and opened the passenger door for her.

"Dad?" Kayla softly asked. "Are you...?"

"Shh turtle dove." I gently replied and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Just get in and we'll see what happens from there." I drove out of the parking lot and she took my hand and placed it on her stomach. I felt the baby kick.

"I'm sure it's the baby..." she giggled. "...but maybe some butterflies too."

I laughed at her. "Where should we go?"

"My house." Kayla said quickly. "The boys are at their grandparents." I simply nodded at her and began to drive toward her house. I kept my hand on her stomach while she rubbed my arm. After our first stop light she lifted my hand to her breast and I began kneading it. She sighed and shuddered. "My breasts are so sensitive right now dad. You could make me orgasm and milk me at the same time."

"Milk you?" I laughed. "What are you, a cow?"

"Moo." Kayla replied with a laugh as she reached down to take her shoes off. I let go of her breast as she turned in her seat and placed one of her suntan nylon feet onto my erection in my pants. She slowly rubbed it up and down. "I've waited so long for this dad." She said. "I need this. Please don't deny me."

"I won't Kayla." I replied as I unbuttoned my pants and took my cock out for her.

"Daddy!" Kayla gasped. "I'm finally seeing it! So big and hard for me!" I took her nylon foot and brought it to my nose to inhale the sweet/sour scent I remembered from long ago. Her lotion she uses present at well. She audibly inhaled and began to knead her own breasts as I put her foot against my erection and held it there. She gently rubbed her foot against me as she moaned. I pulled into her driveway. "Not yet dad." She gasped. "I'm almost there."

I took her foot off of me and gave it a kiss. "Let's take it to your room. Okay?" as quick as she could, she put her shoes back on. I laughed at her. "Settle down Kayla. There is nothing wrong with waiting a little while longer." She stopped what she was doing.

"Okay dad." She replied as she gave me her daddy smile. "I'm so ready for this. I need this."

"I know turtle dove." I replied. "I think we both do."

After putting myself away, I got out of the car and went around to open her door. I helped her out by her hand and we both entered the house together. No words were necessary as she kicked off her shoes and took me to her room. I watched her undress admiring her pregnant belly and unbelievably still slightly perky swollen breasts. She held me to them as I suckled at them a little, as she sighed and cooed. I unbuttoned her pants and she pushed them down herself showing me her thigh-high nylons. I gently pushed her to sit on the bed and proceed to lift her nyloned leg and kiss my way down it to her feet. I took down my pants and began to fist my erection while kissing her foot. Her other foot began to gently rub me while she laid back and lazily played with herself. I got up off the floor and asked her if she was ready. It took her a few seconds before she shook her head yes. I wiped her juice on my cock, placed it at her entrance, and slapped the head of my cock against her clit. She lifted her head and let out a squirt and her signature chipmunk squeal. I began to push into her. She was tight around my cock head. She started to howl like a dog and I put my hand to her mouth. I put her left leg over me opening her up and stuck my cock back into her going in as far as I could without hurting her. Her mouth was wide open, eyes screwed shut, and she stopped breathing in a silent scream. When I met resistance, I looked to see how far I was. Only the head and maybe an inch of the shaft was in her. She flooded my cock squirting again breathing through her chipmunk squeal. I rubbed her leg and foot with my hand gently, softly telling her to relax, trying to get her to uncurl her toes.

"I can't dad." She panted back at me. "You're too big for me. I can't believe how big you are."

I began moving my hips back and forth in and out of her, while rubbing her foot. Eventually her toes loosened up a little and my cock went further into her. She began squirming to get away from my cock, but it kept going a little further into her. I got my finger in between her toes and the ball of her foot. Pressing my cock into her a little further, I heard the chipmunk again as her pussy spasmed around my cock. She tried curling up into a fetal position and I moved right along with her, keeping my cock in her and sawing in and out through her orgasm. Her blond hair was matted to her head, her body a glistening sheen of sweat. As she started to come down from her orgasm, I adjusted my angle a little making her a chipmunk again. Now her body flexed and stretched through her orgasm forcing more of my cock into her. I held still while she inadvertently fucked herself on my cock. On her final stretch she wrestled her foot away from my hand becoming stiff as a board and she became a chipmunk again. Her body seemed suspended off the bed being held up by my cock as I remained still inside her. She flopped back to the bed as limp as a rag doll and panting as heavy as a dog who was outside in the heat too long.

"Please dad." She panted in between gulps of air: "No more. I can't take no more."

I flexed my cock inside her forcing her to claw the sheets. I continued flexing it and little no's escaped from her mouth each one getting a little higher in pitch until the sheet was bunched up in her hand, and she bit into the mattress releasing the chipmunk within yet again. I pulled out of her with a pop and an audible sigh of relief from her. Her ass and pussy pushed back into me searching out my cock. I got off the bed and slowly scooted around to the foot of her bed. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was labored.

"Oh God dad, I have never cum as many times or hard as I have like that, even when I'm playing with myself." She breathily said. "Nobody has ever done anything like that to me. I never imagined you were so big and so good in bed. I know why mom smiled for days after you guys made love. My pussy is throbbing right now. I don't think I can orgasm again for weeks. I surely won't be able to play with myself. " She laughed gently to herself, her soft feet flexing casually.

I reached out and grabbed both of her legs pulling her toward the end of the bed to me. She yelped in surprise with a smile on her face, but didn't open her eyes. "I'm sorry Kayla, were you talking?" I opened her legs wide from behind her knees and put the head of my cock into the opening of her abused pussy. She lifted her head off the bed, her eyes wide and mouth agape watching my cock enter her. "Did you think we were finished here?" I gently pushed further into her as her head rolled on her neck and her eyes went up into her brain. "I was merely pausing. I'm not done with you yet." Her head flopped back onto the bed, as I slowly moved in and out of her a little deeper on each stroke. I brought her feet to my face and began to kiss and smell them. Her sweet/sour odor was stronger than her lotion. After a few minutes, I put her feet over my shoulders and leaned down toward her face, her eyes still shut and her breathing through her nose. I gently kissed her lips and got no response. I kissed her again and she kissed me back. I pushed as far as I could into her and she responded by lifting her hips and putting her hand behind my head to keep me against her lips and began to French kiss me. I held still and flexed my cock making her jump and moan against my lips. Three more flexes and she went limp.

"Oh God daddy." She panted while I kept flexing. "I can't. I can't. Oh God daddy." And with a strong flex of my cock, the chipmunk returned.

I kept flexing through her orgasm while whispering in her ear: "I love you Kayla. I love you so much." I stopped flexing for a minute to let her come down, before I started again. She started to mumble daddy and again the words became higher in tone with each one. I whispered again into her ear: "Dad loves his turtle very much." She squirted a little and the chipmunk escaped again. This time I stopped flexing and remained inside her until she came down. I began to pull out of her, thinking she had enough for one day.

"No dad." She whispered. "Stay still. I can't take anymore. I'm totally wiped out. Please dad, not again. Just let my pussy throb against your cock for a while." I looked between us and a good seven inches of my cock was out of her.

"I thought you wanted to be my perfect little slut?" I softly asked. "Isn't that what you asked for all them years ago? "

Kayla locked her ankles behind my back and through clenched teeth she said: "Then give it to me dad. Give me all of it." To test her, I pushed back in just a little bit. "Ow dad. No. Stop. I can't." I pulled back slowly, breaking her ankle lock until I was all the way out. She held her breath the entire time until I was no longer in her then let it all out in a rush. I held her legs open by her ankles and gently covered her pussy opening with my heavy nut sack. My cock, still hard, stretched against her stomach, over the spot where her belly button piercing was, almost touching the bottom of her breast. Kayla lifted her head to look at it before taking her hand and tried to close her fist around the shaft. "How did mom get this all inside her?" she wondered aloud.

"Years of practice Kayla." I said. "Just remember that." I looked at her as she took her other hand and closed her fist below her first hand and began jacking me off.

"Daddy." She whispered. "Please let me make you cum?"

I rubbed my face onto her soft nyloned feet. She began stroking me a little faster as I breathed in her foot odor. Just as I was getting ready to ejaculate, I slightly pulled away from Kayla and put my cock in between her nylon feet. Kayla gave me her daddy smile: "That's it daddy." Kayla softly said. "Cum on my feet." I closed my eyes and as Corinne's words filled my head of her taking care of me, I came for the first time on My Daughter's Feet.

bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers