My Daughter's Friend Ch. 2

Story Info
One of my daughters' black friends needs my help.
1.5k words
4.25
210.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons referred to in this story are 18 years old or older.

* * * * *

After my experience with Mary, I was hoping that my daughter would sent more of her friends around; but being her father I was hesitant to speak to my daughter about her friends. My hesitation was overcome two days later when my daughter and I were home alone. My daughter came into the den and sat down quietly and without any concern thanked me for helping Mary. She told me that she had spoken to Mary for a long time the day after our affair and that Mary filled her in on how I handled being seduced by her. Mary was grateful and wanted to thank me, by coming over and have sex with me in the near future. I spoke to my daughter, Jen, frankly about how I felt and the fact that her mother must never find out about this mischief. Jen agreed and hinted that she had other friends who would like my help. I smiled widely and jokingly told her that I hoped my heart could handle the excitement. We both laughed and she told me I was the greatest dad around.

That next weekend while my wife was out of town on a shopping trip, Linda, another friend of Jens' came over to see Jen; at least that was her excuse for coming over to our house. When she arrived Jen, my daughter, told me that Linda was here for me and that she was going over to Mary's house for the next several hours. She told me that she had placed a new box of condoms in her dresser to make it easier for her friends and me. I was becoming a sex tool for my daughters' friends and looking forward to meeting more of them.

Linda is a young beautiful black girl the same age as Jen, 18 years old. She is 5'9" tall and weights 140 lbs., with strong muscular legs, from field hock and track. She has beautiful 34C breasts, skin that is dark rich brown in color and smooth as silk. She has been dating one of the students in her school, who is afraid to take advantage of her; so she plans to seduce him. But how can she seduce him if she is still and virgin and unsure of herself? She needed experience before she could seduce her boyfriend. After she talked with Jen and Mary, they suggested that I could work with her, until she became comfortable with sex.

Once Jen left the house I decided to take control of the situation. I told Linda that we could go up to Jen's room and for a quiet place to talk. When we got to her room, I closed the door and turned to face the young anxious girl there with me. With a smile she asked me what we should do next; as a silent reply I reached out for her to join me in an embrace. The warmth of her body, the smell of hair and the softness of her skin were arousing. Her breasts pressed into my chest as my erect penis pressed obviously against her. We pulled apart just enough to lock our lips in deep passionate kiss, with our tongues probing one another. Her raw passion was arousing the pure animal instincts in me and I wanted to rip her cloth off of her and fuck her wildly. As my thoughts came back to task at hand, I planned a course of action to fully introduce Linda to art of lovemaking.

As we held our kiss I slowly moved my hands under her blouse and massaged her breasts through her bra. One by one I opened the buttons on her blouse and reached around to release her breasts from the captive support of her bra. Her tits were now standing straight out, as only young girls breast can. They were a gorgeous dark rich coffee color with large dark nipples, which drew my attention. As I sucked on one of her nipples I gently twisted her other nipple between my fingers. I knew that she must have had this experience before, because any male would have been drawn to her breasts' seductive beauty. With low slow sighs I knew that she was enjoying my labors as much as I was. I took her hand and guided it down to my crotch, pressing it against my cock through my pains. She responded by softly jerking my penis through my cloth. We were starting on our journey of mutual-satisfaction.

I directed her to unzip and unhook my pants as I removed her shorts and blouse. Now all she had on was her panties, which showed the wetness from her vaginal fluid. As I helped her lay back on Jen's bed, I peeled my shorts off. The knelt down on the floor between her legs and enjoyed the aroma and view of her young cunt. I gently pulled the crotch of her panties to one side revealing her lighter colored labia with their beautiful moist pink opening. Her vaginal opening glistened with her secretion as I moved my tongue into it and started sucking her cunt lips. I could feel her moving the muscles inside her vagina as ran my tongue over her clitoris. My cock was hard and throbbing, I need to have it inside her young body anywhere. I stood up and moved forward on the bed placing my cock on her cheek next to her mouth. I quietly spoke to her and told her to take my cock in her mouth. She rolled her head sideways and pulled my erection into her mouth as the first wave of pleasure rolled over me. Now that my cock was being taken care of I leaned back down, removed her panties and continued my oral manipulation of her exposed vagina.

The time had finally come for us to move on to the task we had set out for ourselves. I asked Linda if she still wanted to have sex and she panted her yes response. I quickly remove a condom from my daughter's dresser; but Linda stopped me, telling me that she was on birth control pills. I put the condom back and applied some K-Y jell to her already wet vagina. I moved between her legs, pulling her legs up around my arms and placed my unprotected cock head at the entrance of her cunt. Then I told her to guide my cock into her opening, with her hand, as I slowly pressed forward. Between her prefect black body and the tight muscles squeezing my cock, I felt like I was going to cum almost immediately as I started to enter her tight young black body. I pressed forward until I hit her hymen and told her that we were about to remove the last barrier to her virginity. With that I quickly lurched forward and slammed the remainder of my cock into her, now non-virgin cunt. She twitched as her maidenhood was penetrated but quickly regained her control. I released her legs and dropped down on her with a deep passionate kiss as I started to rhythmically pumping her cunt with my hard cock.

We continued on for a short time before I withdrew. She looked at me and asked what the problem was. "No, problem", I responded, "We need to try a different position". I directed her to get on her knees with her head and shoulders on the bed. Then I re-entered her "doggy" style. I watched as my shiny white cock disappeared into her young beautiful black vaginal opening and reappeared, noting the extreme difference in our colors; causing my excitement increased. I started pumping quickly as she reached another orgasm. I was at the point of no return, so I continued pumping right through my ejaculation as she reached her strongest orgasm yet. I could feel my cum squishing around my cock while I continued to pump and her vaginal muscles continued to contract. Oh the glory of a virgin cunt, I thought to myself. When I withdrew Linda rolled onto her back and I held her hand, directing it down into her crotch to rub my freshly deposited sperm around on her labia, as it leaked out. I inserted my finger gently into her cunt and extracted a dollop of cum, which I placed on her lips for her to taste.

As we recovered we started kissing and fondling each other. Linda looked down at my softening cock and asked if she could suck it again. I slid up the bed and held my soft cock at her mouth. "Mary told me that cum tasted good, is that true?" she asked as she turned her head and sucked my sperm cover cock into her mouth. As she licked and sucked my shrinking cock she mumbled that cum does taste good and even a little salty. With her newly found acceptance of cum, I told her that next time I could cum in her mouth so she could get a real taste.

As we dressed each other I told her to come and see me any time she needed my help. After all she was one of my daughters' good friends.