My Daughter's Garter Belt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,232 Followers

Exhausted, I let go of my baby’s tiny feet, and she immediately wrapped her stockinged legs around me as she was able to relax her ass back down into the bed. Still inside her, I settled onto my daughter, and she held me close as we both waited for our breathing to return to normal. I could feel those marvelous stockings on my legs as she wrapped them around me, and I was in heaven.

Finally we could both breathe again, and Andrea took my face in her hands. She turned me so that we were facing each other, and she slowly brought her lips to mine and gave me a long, wet kiss. When we came up for air, Andie looked me in the eye and said, “Thank you Daddy.”

Next: Part II Dad finds different ways of exploring his daughter’s nubile body

I also have several other stories published here on Literotica for your entertainment. If you enjoyed this one, you might like some of the others – check them out! And as always, thanks for voting your opinion and sending feedback. Enjoy!

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,232 Followers