My Daughter's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgowre
dgowre
75 Followers

"And why did you think I came back yesterday, Diana? I'd been planning it since I first met you but I didn't want to appear too eager and scare you off. But yesterday I just couldn't wait any more, I've been walking round with wet panties for too long."

I blushed at this, reached out and slid a finger into the deep, warm slit between the still-distended lips of her cunt. "Still feels pretty wet to me," I said, grinning at her. Both of us collapsed in a fit of giggles, rolling around on the bed in glee.

"Time for a shower," I said "and then some breakfast." and led the way to the big double shower in my ensuite bathroom, the shower with the big rain shower heads and for the next half an hour we washed ourselves, washed each other, before drying each other off with big fleecy towels, laughing and giggling as we did so.

"I do love your black thatch," said Jenny, "did you never shave?"

"No, Richard always loved it, loved to get his nose in it and how could I resist that!" I replied.

"Oh I agree." grinned Jenny, fell to her knees on the mat and buried her nose in it. "Mmmmmm, wonderful! If you ever do feel like shaving it, let me know, sweetheart and I'll be pleased to help you."

We returned to the bedroom, I slipped on my negligee and found a short robe for Jenny. Short for me, not so much for her!

"I just love that negligee on you," marveled Jenny, " seeing your thatch and nipples makes me want to jump your bones right here, right now."

"Down girl!" I grinned and stroked one of her breasts.

Somehow, we made it to the kitchen, made an omelette, toast and coffee and sat next to each other at the kitchen table to eat. We chatted as we ate and drank, learning more about each other, touching each other, caressing each other. We were enjoying each other, no hurry, no rush.

We carried our coffees to the living room, sat next to each other on the sofa. I threw an arm around her and pulled her head to my breast. We sat there, looking at the fireplace. I thought we should maybe light the fire but I also knew that we'd be going back to the bedroom before too much longer so there didn't seem to be much point.

I heard a car pull into the driveway and we sprang apart. I dashed upstairs to get a robe and by the time I came back down, Susie was coming through the door.

"Susie!" I greeted her, quite out of breath, "How lovely to see you."

"Hi Mom," she replied,"just stopped by to say hello."

"How lovely! A friend of yours called by last night, we had a bit too much wine so I put her up in the spare room. We just finished breakfast."

Susie peeked into the living room and exclaimed "Jenny! I wondered where you'd gotten to last night. How sweet of you to call in to see mom!"

"Well, I knew you had a date last night so as I had nothing special on I thought I'd come and thank your mom for her hospitality on our last visit." replied Jenny. "We had dinner and your mom wouldn't let me go because we finished off a bottle of wine and I wasn't in very good shape."

"That's really nice of you, Jenny and thanks, mom for not letting her drive. I hope you both had a great visit."

"We had a wonderful visit, Susie! I think we must have talked until the wee hours, which is why we're so late getting started this morning. You've got a really sweet roommate here and she's welcome here any time. Listen, we just had coffee. I think there's a bit left, would you like some?"

"I'll get it Mom, you two lazybones sit here and relax." she replied and went to the kitchen.

When she left the room Jenny and I looked at each other and uttered a silent "Whew!" If she'd arrived just a quarter of an hour later we would probably have been in my bed doing wonderful things to each other!

Susie reentered the living room with her coffee and sat opposite us. "I'm so glad you had such a lovely time, both of you. What did I tell you, Jenny, isn't she wonderful?"

"I could see that, Susie, the first time you brought me here. She's awesome!" Jenny replied, looking at me with such intensity that I watched Susie's face carefully. She must notice!

But no, she noticed nothing, or if she did she didn't let on. What she did do was invite us out for lunch, so we got dressed, put on our coats and climbed into Susie's car for the short drive to the nearest restaurant, one we'd used many times before and where the food was excellent. Good job we didn't pig out at breakfast!

Lunch was delightful and chatter and laughter flowed around the table, three women heartily enjoying themselves. We stayed for about an hour then Susie announced that she had to go back to college as she had another date that evening and wanted to be back in plenty of time.

"Will you be coming home tonight, Jenny? she asked.

"You know, if Diana can put up with me, I think I'd like to spend another night here. Would you mind very much, Diana? I so enjoyed our chat last night."

"I'd like that, Jenny, I did enjoy your company."

"Then that's settled!" announced Susie, drove us back to the house and left with kisses all round.

We entered the house, took off our coats and collapsed on the sofa, in each other's arms, laughing uproariously. "We really shouldn't laugh," I spluttered, "poor Susie, I was terrified she'd figure us out. When you said 'she's awesome' I was sure she'd catch on. On the other hand, I wanted to tell her, really wanted her to know how happy we are. But it's a bit too soon yet, I think."

"You're right, Diana, I'll hate having to keep it a secret, but the time isn't right yet. Now, come here, you beautiful thing, and let me rip your panties off."

We got up from the sofa, walked upstairs hand in hand, undressed each other, slowly, with many kisses and caresses, and made love with passion, intensity and yet calmness.

As Susie drove away she had a big smile on her face. She had gone up to her mother's room to use the bathroom and the smell of raw sex, easily recognizable, was still strong and it was obvious that the bed in the spare room had not been slept in. After a moment's shock she had realized that she was happy for her mother and for her new friend, and while their form of love was not for her, she hoped that they would make each other very happy. She knew that Jenny liked women, had noticed the spark between her and her mother when Jenny first met her mom and was surprised that it had taken her so long to return. She hoped that they would tell her about it, and was happy to wait for that moment to come but hoped it wouldn't be long as it was going to be very, very hard to pretend that she didn't know anything!

dgowre
dgowre
75 Followers
12