My Daughter's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was in a total turmoil. Here I was, living with one of the most beautiful young women I'd ever seen. She was sexy, sensual, and I was totally attracted to her. And apparently, she was attracted to me. But she's my daughter, the ultimate taboo. But it happens all the time. If it's mutually consensual, the parties are of legal age, and nobody gets hurt?

I had lunch with Gloria.

"So how's it going with Kimberly, Mark?"

"Her work is terrific. She's smart as a whip, totally competent; I've never had an assistant like her before."

"So how's it going with Kimberly, Mark?"

"I just answered your question."

"I wasn't enquiring about her work. I see how you look at her. I see pure animal lust."

"Is it that obvious?"

"How long have we known each other, Mark?"

"A long time."

"I know a horndog when I see one. You're practically tripping over your tongue."

"But she's my daughter, for Christ's sake. What kind of father would I be if I went after her?"

"What if she comes after you? She's in love with you, Mark."

"How do you know that?"

"Girl talk. We've become pretty good friends."

"So you think it's okay?"

"It happens all the time. I had a, uh, 'thing' with my dad when I was in high school."

"You fucked your father?"

"Uh huh."

"How come I didn't know that?"

"You never asked. It's always been a family secret."

"Did your mother know?"

"Yeah; she watched."

"Holy shit!"

I'd been working in the yard. It was a hot day, and all I had on was a pair of cut-off shorts and a pair of sneakers. I was sitting at the kitchen table with an ice-cold bottle of Heinekens. Cooter was at his usual place under the table, hoping I was going to have some snacks with my beer. He'll do anything for Doritos.

Kimberly came up behind me and started to massage my shoulders. For having such soft little hands, she's got some amazing strength in them. Her thumbs dug in and softened all the hard knots that hard built up in there.

"Ohh, that feels good."

"I give a pretty good massage, if I do say so myself. One of these days I'll give you a whole body treatment."

When she finished with my shoulders, she reached down to my chest and ran her hands through the mat of black hair I have there.

"That's pretty sexy, you know."

Then she was gone. I could imagine her running her hands over my body. Then I could imagine myself running my hands all over hers. I could imagine myself doing all kinds of things to her body.

We spent the weekend doing all kinds of fun, touristy things. We rode a cable car down to Fisherman's Wharf and had a great seafood lunch at Neptune's Waterfront Grill and Bar, wandered through North Beach by all the topless bars, including the Condor Club, where Carol Doda first made silicone breast implants known to the world. Kimberly was interested in going in to see one, but it was too early in the day; besides, they have bouncers at the door that card everyone.

We went to my all-time favorite North Beach landmark, the City Lights Bookstore. I bought her a copy of Lawrence Ferlinghetti's "Coney Island of the Mind," a classic volume of poetry he wrote in 1958. Then we took the ferry across the bay to Sausalito, and wandered the docks looking at all the exotic houseboats in the colony that had originally been put together by the beatniks and hippies in the sixties.

On Sunday, she wanted to go to the beach. I decided to take her to Bolinas. Long known for its live-and-let-live attitude (except toward visitors, whom it would just as soon not let live), this spirited community of surfers, poets, artists, writers and aging mavericks is about 30 miles up the coast from San Francisco. For years, every time they put up a roadside sign announcing the town's boundary, someone would chop it down.

Bolinas Beach is virtually people-free most of the time. I hate crowds. We spread out a pair of huge beach towels. Jennifer peeled off the cover-up she was wearing, and I just stood there in stunned admiration. (Gloria would say I was standing on my tongue.)

She wore a stunning white bikini. It wasn't as brief as a thong, but there was absolutely no doubt about the body that it contained. She looked like she was sculpted out of fine alabaster. Firm, full, round breasts that were displayed high and wide in her top, that made my mouth drool. Trim, tight waist. Flaring hips, and enough of her round ass hanging out to turn my brain to mush. I'm a total tits and ass man, and this was a smorgasbord laid out before me.

Whether it was intentional or not, her pose was totally provocative, and she gave me the brightest smile. She is a total goddess, and I helped create her. And I wish I could get that thought out of my mind.

I quickly slathered sun block across the front of me, and watched as she did herself, paying special attention when she rubbed it on the goodly portion of her boobs that weren't covered with the small strips of cloth.

"Lie down, Daddy, and I'll do your back."

We had gone from Dad to Daddy, and I loved it. She told me that she never got a chance to call me that when she was little, and she wanted to make up for it now. I was royally pissed at her mother for denying me my right as her father to have her in my life. Her hands on my back felt wonderful.

Her touch was loving and gentle. She handed me the lotion and asked me to untie her bikini top. I applied the sun block on her back and rubbed it in, down her sides, and just matter-of-factly over the sides of her breasts that were exposed.

Her skin is soft, without a single blemish. I, very business-like rubbed it on her legs. Then there was this matter of applying it on her butt, most of which was naked to the elements. I took a deep breath and reached for those inviting globes. Again, I was perfunctory; I wanted to linger, to caress, to knead, but I resisted.

It was getting hot, and Jennifer decided she wanted to go swimming. I walked down to the water's edge with her; I was slightly behind her because I loved watching her ass move in that bikini. She spotted an incoming wave and dove right into. I stood in ankle-deep water. No way was I getting in that water without a wetsuit. The Pacific Ocean in Northern California is colder than the balls on a brass monkey.

"Holy shit that's cold!" she screamed, when she surfaced, then made a beeline for the shore.

Her white bikini was almost transparent when it got wet. Her nipples, hardened by the cold water, stuck almost through the thin fabric on her top. I could see through the bottom that her pussy was hairless, and it had drawn up between her lips--a wet, translucent camel toe. She saw me watching her, looked down at her suit, and flashed me a saucy smile.

We lay back down on the sand again and Kim, lying face down, untied her top. Cooter had been pursuing his favorite sport, chasing seagulls. A gull would take off flying, and the goofy dog would keep chasing the airborne bird, thinking he could leap twenty feet in the air. This time, he chased one right out into the water, and came back soaking wet.

The soggy beast shook himself off, suddenly spraying my dozing daughter with a blast of ice-cold water. Startled, she sat right up, displaying her perfect breasts to my leering eyes; perfect round orbs, firm, with a bit of an uplift, with quarter-sized pink areolas and pert pink nipples capping them off. She blushed, then smiled at me, making no sudden move to cover herself up. My cock was rock hard, pushing out the front of my trunks.

We headed back home, and stopped for dinner at Nick's Restaurant, my favorite oceanside restaurant in Pacifica. Actually, it's the only oceanside restaurant in Pacifica, but their Dungeness crab is to die for. Kimberly had her cover-up tied around her waist, with her bikini top and it's gorgeous contents staring at me across the table. A dollop of melted butter from one of the crab legs, dripped onto her chest and ran down into her cleavage. I wanted to go over to her and lick it off.

Kim pulled out her scrapbook to show me the pictures of herself growing up; all the things that I missed by not being acknowledged as her father. There were pictures of her as an infant, all naked at fat. Pictures of her in a kiddie pool with just a pair of panties on, her little flesh-colored nipples showing, that would one day adorn a pair of breasts. I got a stab of remembrance when I saw Brenda, her mother, in many of the shots.

There were several pages of her school pictures, starting with her smiling baby teeth, the gap toothed ones, and the ones with her permanent teeth that looked too big for her young mouth. I could see her body grow and mature, from a gangly adolescent with little pointy breasts, to the voluptuous young woman she is today.

I had missed holding her as a baby, changing her diapers, walking the floor with her at night when she was crying and teething, cuddling with on my lap, all the way through her high school graduation. There was a photo of her in her cap and gown, standing beside her mother; I was horrified to see this gray-faced, emaciated woman, her body ravaged by the disease that killed her. I remembered her when she was young and beautiful.

Kimberly missed having me in her life as well.

"I wanted a daddy so bad when I was a little girl; most of my friends had daddies, but I didn't. Mom never gave me any explanation that I could understand, until I was much older. I always wanted to crawl up into my daddy's lap and have him hold me. W-would it be okay if I sat in your lap now, Daddy?"

"Uh, sure, Kim."

All of a sudden, I had this adult woman, this incredibly beautiful adult woman, sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck. She was, again, in her nightwear, an over-sized tee shirt and panties; at least I assumed she was wearing panties.

Her head was resting on my shoulder, her soft hair against my cheek; the smell of her hair was intoxicating to me. I also became very aware of this gorgeous round ass pressing into my groin. She wiggled a bit; I don't know if she was just changing position or teasing me. Whichever it was, it had its effect, because my cock was hardening rapidly. I knew she could feel it. She wiggled a little more and gave me a big smile.

"Can I kiss you, Daddy?"

"Yes."

She gave me a gentle peck on the lips. She sat back for a second and then moved in and kissed me again. This time it was a full-blown kiss, and I returned it. It turned passionate and her tongue tentatively slipped between my lips. My tongue found hers and they did a little dance. She ground her ass into my lap, and I was hard as a rock.

We kept on kissing; I nibbled on her lower lip. Both of us were breathing heavily as our passion rose. She took my hand and placed it one her breasts. I caressed it, though her tee shirt, and felt her nipple harden under my fingers. I was overcome with lust, but then my conscious hit me like a ton of bricks.

"This is wrong, sweetie, I love you, but I AM your father."

"I love you too, Daddy, and I really like kissing you."

Reluctantly, I lifted her off my lap. There were two wet spots on my shorts; one from my pre-cum, the other from her. In bed, I savaged my cock, the image of Kimberly in my mind.

Kim deserted any sense of modesty. One morning, she walked toward the laundry in just her bra and panties, the very brief and sexy stuff she bought with Gloria. She was wearing a black lace half bra that lifted her tits and let a portion of her areolas show over the top. Her matching panties were French cut bikini, not quite a thong, but showing most of her gorgeous ass, with see-through lace barely covering her pubis. She saw me looking at her intensely.

"I hope you don't mind me dressed this way, Daddy; after all, you saw more of me in my bikini. I need to get some clothes out of the dryer."

Yeah, I did see her in a bikini, but this was different; it was designed to entice a man. And it was doing a great job of it.

After a rough day with a particularly obnoxious client, I decided to relax and sit in the hot tub on my back deck. I poured myself three fingers of Bushmills, downed it in one gulp, then poured three more and set it on the ledge beside the tub. I climbed in, turned on the jets and let the swirling water wash the tension away. I finished my whiskey, and looked up, just as Kim came through the sliding doors. She was wearing a short silk robe.

"Can I get you another drink, Daddy?"

She refilled my glass and stood next to the tub.

"Can I join you in the tub?"

I took a deep breath and nodded in the affirmative. She undid the tie on her robe. I thought she'd have her bikini on, but she was totally naked. She carefully folded it, turned and walked over to lay it on a chair. Her heart-shaped ass swung provocatively. When she turned and walked back, I was mesmerized, watching her perfect tits jiggle and sway.

"I hope it's okay to be nude, Daddy, I can see that you are."

I mumbled something incomprehensible and she climbed in. For a moment, her pussy was inches away from my face, and I could see something pink peeking out of her slit. I was sporting a giant erection by that point, but it was hidden under the swirling water. The water covered just the bottom of her boobs; her nipples were floating on the surface.

Kim settled down on the seat across from me. That one has the "friendly" jets that blows the water underneath you, and if you turn the controls just right, will send a wonderful stream right between your legs. She sat back, enjoying the other jets that give you a terrific back massage. I casually tuned the jets so the maximum swirl came up under her.

She jumped and looked really startled for a moment, the settled back down in her seat. The way the bubbles came to the surface, I knew they were coming up right between her legs. She wiggled around for a minute, then adjusted her butt in just the right place.

Her eyelids dropped to half-mast, her breathing deepened, and with every deep breath, her boobs rose higher above the water. Her eyes closed, she threw her head back, and caught her lower lip between her teeth.

"Mmm....umph....mmm....umph....umph..."

Her hips started to undulate. My cock was hard and throbbing underwater, watching my beautiful daughter approach an orgasm.

"OHHH GOD....OH......NNGGGHHH....AHHHH."

Still gasping, she blushed when she looked at me. I knew how sensitive her clitoris would be, so I turned that jet off.

"Oh Daddy, that was awesome. I never came with anything but my fingers before."

"Do you use your fingers a lot?"

This was an inappropriate question to ask my daughter, but the Irish whiskey had loosened my tongue. She blushed again.

"Well Yeeaah, kinda, I guess. Mom taught me how to masturbate when I was fourteen. She said it's healthy for a girl to do it. Do you masturbate?"

"Occasionally." Like every night since she's been there.

I sat in the tub long enough for my dick to deflate, then climbed out. Kimberly was right after me, and stood looking at me intently.

"Pardon my staring, Daddy, but that's the first live penis I've ever seen. And even in the videos I've never seen a flaccid one before. Can I touch it?"

Before I could stammer out an answer, she had it in her hand. It didn't stay flaccid very long.

"Oh look, Daddy, it's getting bigger....and bigger. Oh, it's so big and so hard."

She ran her fingers all over it, and when she got to the head, it started to twitch. Then it leaked a whole lot of pre-cum.

"What's that, Daddy? Is it cum? The only cum in the videos is thick and white and it squirts out."

"Uhhhh....hmmmm....it's pre-cum, baby, it's for lubrication, just like the fluid that makes your vagina wet."

"Can I make you cum, Daddy? I've never done it, but I know how. I came already in the hot tub, and you didn't get to."

Kimberly didn't wait for an answer, she just started stroking me. And once she started, there was no way I could make her stop. Well, I probably could, but I knew I wasn't going to. Everything in my conscience temporarily flew out the window.

She was leaning over me, pumping away, her breasts swaying in rhythm with her hand. It took everything I had to keep from reaching out and grabbing one. What the fuck was the matter with me? Here is this gorgeous naked woman jerking me off, and I'm hesitant to feel her tits? Shit, I almost wish she was calling me Mark again instead of Daddy.

I reached the point of no return. My cum raced out of my balls, up my shaft, and sprayed her, all over her chest and her tits. She looked, very analytically, at the semen that covered her hand. She touched it, ran her fingers through it, smelled it, and finally licked a bunch off her fingers.

"Hmm, that tastes okay; maybe a little salty. I was really wondering, because I've seen the women in the videos take a whole mouthful and swallow it. Do you feel better now, Daddy?" she asked with a big smile.

"Oh yeah."

"Is it okay if I kiss you goodnight if I've got some of your stuff in mouth?"

"Um, okay."

Kim gave me a deep passionate kiss, and went off to her room. She didn't bother to put her robe back on, and I sat transfixed, watching her gorgeous round ass sashay across the room. I stood there with a half limp dick, with some cum still dripping out the end of it.

I was totally flummoxed. We had already crossed one line of the taboo. How far would it go? I wanted her, all of her, as bad as I've ever wanted anything in my life. I can't even look at her, even with all her clothes on, without my cock starting to swell. Gloria said, "Go for it," so I was blessed by another source. It was obvious she was seducing me, one step at a time, so I decided just to play it out.

We were on the couch watching a movie, and as it had become a habit, she was snuggled up to me, casually rubbing my chest.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Your hands felt so good on me when you put the sunscreen on me; could you give me a massage? When you're done, I'll give you one. I like a whole body massage, front and back."

Jeez, here was a chance to put my hands all over that luscious body. Fuck the conscience, I was going to do it. I nodded "yes" to her. She laid a blanket on the floor. She just "happened" to have some wonderfully scented massage oil with her.

Kimberly slowly pulled her tee shirt over her head. With her arms over her head, her tits lifted. She held that pose for a moment, and I watched them settle again when her arms came down. That evening, she was wearing a pair of lacy lavender panties. She wiggled her hips as she slowly slithered out of them, then lay face down on the blanket. She pulled her long hair over her head, revealing her graceful neck.

I poured some oil on my palm, and rubbed my hands together to warm it. I started at her neck and shoulders, kneading with my hands, digging my thumbs into her muscles. Lower, into the trapezius, then down the strap muscles on both sides of her spine.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels soo good."

When I got down to her ass, I debated whether to give a quick once-over, or go full-bore. Full bore won. I felt, fondled, stroked, and kneaded. I spread her cheeks apart and ran my hands up and down her ass-crack. Her pink little rosebud winked at me, and I ran my finger around and around the rim, then pressed down on the opening. She started to moan and rock back and forth, and I could smell her arousal wafting up from between her legs.

Kim turned over on her back, and her whole luscious body was sprawled out before my admiring eyes. She smiled at me, and looked me straight in the eyes; a look of pure lust, and I'm sure mine mirrored hers.

I started again at her shoulders, working my way across her chest, then down to her stomach, avoiding her breasts that were just inviting my touch. Up just under her tits, barely touch the fold between them and her chest, down over her mound, just above her lips.