My Day at School

Story Info
Coed finds something to do in the library.
1k words
3.61
31.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took some work but I did as you told me. I know you wanted my pussy good and wet and worked swollen before I got to Missy's. I got to the school as early as possible so I would have plenty of time to get my pussy good and pumped before class. I decided to start at the library. It paid off. I went in and set at the tables in the very very back behind all of the stacks. That way I could watch the people coming in without them watching me. I saw him walk in with that look. The one that say not only does he not want to be there but he also would rather be in his bed sound asleep. I knew him. He was in one of my classes last semester. I saw him and got his attention. He came over the table and we made small talk for a bit. He finally mentioned that he was tired and he had maybe seen his bed one in the past three weeks and then it was just a passing moment in his mind. I laughed and turned on the sultry voice, "Well see I have NEVER seen your bed." I let that statement dangle for a bit. He looked at me and it only took a quick second for him to catch my point.

He knew I had worked at the club and it didn't take a brain surgeon to put two and two together. He leaned over the table and put his hand on my knee. "Well, um you could see it now. No one is there and the dorm is...quiet enough." I nodded and grabbed my bag. We walked out and headed to the dorm. It was a terrible day outside. We had had snow the night before and the ground was covered just enough to make it slippery. We carefully made our way across the cold campus to the male dorm. He brought me through the back door just like all the guys brought their "standers" through. We went up the stairs to the fourth floor and to one of the last rooms down the dark hallway. (Why is it the boys dorm/guy barracks have the shittiest lighting at the end of the hallways?) He grabbed his keys from his back pocket and opened the door. The smell of Drakkar filled my nose almost knocking me back. I remember thinking that they must have washed the cinder-block walls down with it. I walked in as he closed the doors behind us. I heard his keys clank down into a bowl on the desk. "There's the bed, now you've seen it." I walked over to the typical twin size dorm bed and set on the edge. I ran my left hand lightly across the bed. "Yeah but how does it...*licked my lips* ...sleep?"

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me. "Well....*walking over to me* you could help me find out if you like. You know kinda hands on." I smiled to myself *what a dork*. :) I laid back and he followed right on top of me. Within minutes his pants were un-buttoned and off and his boxers followed very quickly. I had on a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt from the club. He kissed at my neck and tried to unfasten my jeans for me. I finally got exhausted with his efforts and unbuttoned and took them off. To his pleasure and surprise I wasn't wearing any panties. He looked down to find my clean shaven cunt. He smiled and little and pushed two fingers directly into my soaked pussy. I leaned up and took my shirt off, throwing it to the floor. I had on no bra, another pleasurable surprise for him. He moaned and dropped his head down to suck on my left nipple. I moaned and arched my back up to him letting him get more of my now hard nipple into his mouth. He moaned and bit down on my nipple a little hard then sucked on the nipple....bit, then sucked. I moaned and reached down to massage his cock. I ran my hand up and down his shaft as he moaned into my left tit. I jacked him off for a few minutes before finally reaching the point that I couldn't take it anymore. "Ram your cock in my cunt. I need your cock fucking the hell out of my tight pussy." He looked up at me, I guess to see if I was serious. It only took him a second to roll on top of me. I reached down and guided his cock into my dripping cunt. He slid right in and started to pump me.

He started out slow and just rocked his cock in and out me. He started to speed up as my breath started to speed. He moaned and grit his teeth, pounding my dripping cunt harder and harder. "That's it sweetie pump my cunt. CUm on fuck it....fuck it......POUND IT!!!!!" He grunted and didn't say anything as he pounded and fucked my swollen cunt harder and harder. "That's it treat me like a slut! Cum on ram your cock in my slutty little cunt, jack your cock off in my cunt! I want to feel your cum shooting onto my back wall of my slutty snatch." That was all it took. With those last words he shot his entire load deep into my pussy. I moaned and threw my head back as I felt each and ever drop hit my back wall and flood around his cock. He moaned and thrust two or three more times then pulled his half limp cock out of my cunt. I looked at my watch and threw on my clothes soaking my jeans with cum when I stood up. I thanked him, ran down the hall to the bathroom to check my hair and make-up, and ran to class. I arrived a little out of breath but on time. I sat through class like nothing had happened and like nothing was going to happen later.