My Day With Denise

Story Info
I get lucky with my kinky aunt.
2.3k words
3.55
200.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Just to be clear after I submitted this I realized that I wasn't very clear about how old i was when this happened. I was nineteen years old, the reason she drove me is because my car was getting repaired. Enjoy).

I woke up and I got dressed it was time for school. My dad wasn't there to take me to college and my mom was busy with work so my aunt Denise had to take me to school.

She and I were really close. She always did things for me and I did things for her like helping around her house or her helping me with homework.

But little did she know I wanted to have sex with her so bad.

She stood 5'6'' and weighed probably 115 pounds. She had this big full rack that will just make you drool. They were whopping 38DD's some of the biggest tits you will ever see. And she always wore the tightest blouse and no bra. I could tell because sometimes when she was around me her nipples were hard. And don't even get me started on her ass. It was perfect and perfectly complemented her thin body.

When she got there her and my mom had talked a little and then they were done.

I couldn't help but notice what she was wearing. It was one of those tight suit looking skirts and it showed off her ass and perfect body. And she wore a skin-tight white button up shirt that absolutely let you see her huge tits.

When we got in the car her nipples looked hard again. I knew it couldn't be because of me then she unbuttoned the top four buttons on her blouse. Her tits made so much cleavage if you stuck any living thing in there it would die of suffocation. I wouldn't mind dieing that way. Or atleast my 8 inch cock turning blue in there. And her nipples were as hard as a rock. She definatly was not wearing a bra.

Then I saw that her scurt had rode up her legs. I could see all of her legs and I saw she wasn't wearing any underwear I could see her neatly shaved pussy and I just wanted to stick my dick in there so much and fuck her brains out.

When we got to the turning lane for my school she didn't turn. I asked her, "why didn't you turn". She said, " because we are going to the mall". I replied with a simple "awesome".

We went in and went into Hollister and she bought herself a bikini that was way too small for her. It read, " B cup " on it. Hers were 38DD's! But I wouldn't complain.

She also bought this little spandex thing for I don't know what. But it said men's on it. She asked my size for some weird reason. She said it was because she wanted to compare. And curiousity got the best of me, so I asked, "w-w-w-what are those for. They better not be for me". She said, " relax, you look you're about to explode in pants my horny nephew". I wondered what sehe meant by that.

We ate at the food court then we went to the arcade and had some fun. It was so fun skipping school with Denise.

After we left the mall we went to her house. I got out of her Mercades-Benz and went into her big 2 story house.

She had plenty of money because she worked as a lawyer and it suited her she very well because she argued at the level of a teenage girl. And yes, that's a good thing.

It was almost summer and I kind of wanted to go swimming, it would be warm enough.

Then my thoughts came true. She said, " go suit up we are swimming " throwing me that Hollister spandex swimsuit. I said "that was for me, SHIT". She said " watch your mouth, and if you dont go put it on I'll tell your mother you skipped school".

She told me I could I could get dressed in one of the downstairs bathrooms and she would get dressed in her bathroom.

I walked in the bathroom. I took off my clothes and I looked good. I had started off-season 4 months ago getting ready for football instead of doing basketball. People said that I should have done it though because I am tall.

You see I decided to do off-season along with my college courses instead of basketball, to be ready for football next year. But everyone thought I should be a basketball player because I was tall.

But I proved them wrong and now I look like a football player because I got 2 inches taller and gained 15 pounds of muscle. I am 6'3'' and weigh 155 pounds.

And I also now have these wash-board six pack abs that any man would kill for that also went perfectly with my tan muscular body.

All of a sudden my eyes drifted down to my package, my balls were real big and my dick was soft thus only going down about 5 inches. I played with it a little and put on the yellow spandex.

My dick barely fit into it and I knew if I get hard there will be no hiding it.

And that's going to be hard if Denise wears that bikini that will probably set me off like a rocket.

Other than that I felt good about the way I looked in it. My ass looked tone my biceps and triceps looked big and look at my quadriceps (for all you retards: thighs) they look nice, like a body builders.

My six pack looked so good I just wanted to lick them. Creepy enough! I was getting a boner looking at myself.

I walked outside and Denise was waiting for me. She said "You look sexy in those" in a joking voice but she had this look of lust in her eyes, "Why did you take so long".

Maybe I shouldn't have been so happy with myself. "I don't know had to shit", I just spurted something out. Man she looked hot her tits were so huge I wondered if she bought that bikini to torture me.

Her bikini barely covered up her nipples and her tits looked like complete spheres off her chest. Man those are big I thought to myself.

And her bottom I'm surprised it covered her big ass and tight pussy.

I got in the pool and started swimming I could have sworn she was watching me. I shook it off.

A few minutes later she asked me to come and put on her sun-tan lotion. I did as she told me. She untied her top so she didn't get tan lines.

She said, "get my sides too so I don't get burned". I agreed. I rubbed around her hips trying not to touch her ginormous tits that looked like they were going to fall off her reclined chair.

Then she said " no like this " in a calm voice. She moved my hand onto her breast. I gulped and rubbed it slowly in circular motions. She said, " put your leg over me so you can get my other one". I rubbed both of her big tits.

I got tired after a minute and I asked if could sit down she said " you can sit on my ass so you can keep going".

So I sat down on her big firm booty. I tried not to let my huge boner touch her but every few seconds it would accidentally rub up against her. I hoped she didn't notice.

She said, " come and do my shoulders now ".

I tried to fix myself, rearrange my dick so you couldn't see the boner but my dick was throbbing and my balls were the size of baseballs there was no hope.

I went over there and I saw her gulp and take a big breath, I felt ashamed. Then I felt better when we brought up small talk.

After a few minutes she said I was done and she tanned and I swam some more. Later she went inside and about 2 minutes later I did to.

I had to go get some release after all that hot hard work.

I went into her room, I didn't see her. And I wanted to jack off in her bathroom to one of her bras or something. I was about to explode so I just pulled my pants down and ran into the bathroom with me 8 inch hard cock exposed.

I started jacking off on her toilet then I saw her bikini on the ground. I picked it up and sniffed it, the bottom was wet but not only like water wet but pussy wet. I licked it and her spunk tasted delicious.

Then I heard moaning and I looked into the Jakoozi bathtub and there Denise was fingering her pussy.

Was she there the whole time. Duh she was there the whole time. Dammet I got embarassed. I think I blushed so much my face was red as ketchup.

She said " come over here and get in the tub". I said " I can't I'm not finished I'll probably blow on your hot body". She said in a more agressive voice this time " get in the tub, now".

I did what she said. I thought to myself was she fingering herself to me. Of course she was fingering herself to me just a second ago I had my 2 pound balls and 8 inch cock on her. And I stuck my hard on in her face. She wanted me too.

I relaxed and got in the tub. It was a very big tub so we weren't on top of each other.

I said " Aunt Denise I've thought you were beautiful ever since I met you you're so hot you don't know how many times my cum has hit the ceiling jacking off to you".

She said " I've never felt this way about you until recently because I didn't know how big you were, you know where. The woman body is much more revealing than the man. Why don't we have a jerk party".

Without responding I started beating it and she started fingeringher tight coutch. A few minutes later I cummed across the bathtub. It hit the wall right next to Denise's face.

A few minutes later we both got out and dried ourselves off. She picked up my yellow spandex and said," meet me in my room". I picked up her bikini and walked into her room.

She said, "I've got a fetish game to play I put on your spandex and you put on my bikini". I said " I'm not real comfortable doing that". She replied "come on just do it".

So I did it. And I must admit I looked kind of looked sexy. I couldn't really fill up her top but my dick, balls, and ass looked really good in the bottom.

I couldn't believe I was playing a fetish game with my MILF aunt in a pink bikini 5 sizes to small for her huge tits.

She was wearing my yellow spandex and no top. Then she went downstairs to get something to cover her tits.

She came back upstairs with some baby oil. I was waiting on her bed rubbing my legs lookind and admiring my body.

She came over and took her top off of me. I was pretty happy for that to come off.

Then she covered my body in baby oil and I looked shiny. I was aroused. Then I said "its your turn baby".

I rubbed her body with the baby oil. Her tits looked so good. Nice and shiny.

She pulled me dick out of her bikini bottom where it and my big sack were out but my ass was still in the sexy bottom.

Then she pulled out a surprise and I saw what it was. A can of whipped cream.

She put all over my dick and I took the can and put on her nipples. I pulled off the yellow spandex. I licked it off her nipples and then she sucked it off my dick.

But she kept sucking. And after a little bit I was about to cum. I told her I couldn't hold it anymore. I jismmed in her mouth.

And she swallowed it and licked off the rest. She was not going to let me get soft before she got pleasured. She licked it in sexy ways keeping me hard. She wanted me to fucking her but I had other ideas.

I spit on my dick and rubbed it in then I stuck it in her ass! She screamed.

I started pumping. I knew I was hurting her at first but then she got used to it a few minutes later she was having and orgasm out her ass she was moaning big time. Then I cummed in her ass and took a deep breath.

"Wow that was good", I said. "Yah", Denise said. Then she played with my dick a little and started talking dirty. After a little bit I was hard. She said, "now it is my turn and don't you dare get in my way".

She stuck my hard staff in her soaked pussy. I started pumping she was moaning and it felt great. " Oh, that feels so fucking good fuck your aunt if you can't beat your own aunt in a fucking contest your a pussy". Then I cummed and it felt so fucking good. I was drenched with sweat now, I had just released in my aunt's pussy.

I said I love you and grabbed her tits and stuck my dick between her cleavage. My dick turned blue. I was fucking her tits then i jismmed in her face.

Then I took a deep breath and layed back by my aunt Denise. She said " I love you, you fucking ass hole". I said "diddo" still catching my breath.