My Day With Gillian Anderson

Story Info
He gets to fulfill a wild fantasy.
4.3k words
4.41
52.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out like most any other Saturday morning. I was just heading over to a friends place so we could blow the day doing the usual nonsense two twenty-something guys do when they have too much spare time. Little did I know it would turn into the best day of my life.

First I guess this story needs a little set up. This happened a couple of years ago, back when the X-Files was still shot in Vancouver, which is where I lived then and now. I’ve never been a particularly big fan of the show but I’ve always been a fan of its’ lead actress, Gillian Anderson. For my money she’s as beautiful as any woman in the world and I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve spent many lonely nights fantasising about being in her arms. At the time I was twenty-one years old. I’m quite tall (about 6 foot 4), have dark brown hair and green eyes. I don’t work out much, but I’m not fat, just a touch pudgy. My last girlfriend always called me her “big cuddle bear”. I liked that.(Maybe I’ll tell you all about her sometime…) I’ve always been quite shy, especially around attractive members of the opposite sex. Unfortunately this left me single most of the time. But nonetheless there were always women around who were willing to make the first move so it wasn’t like I was suffering or anything like that. But enough about me, on to the good stuff.

At the time I still lived at my parents place, which was in a pretty decent neighbourhood in Vancouver. My friend Brad lived about fifteen minutes away and like most people on a short drive I probably wasn’t paying as much attention to the road as I should. There was a stack of CD’s on the passenger seat that I was taking to Brad’s place and as I turned around a corner I must have turned a bit too hard as the CD’s went tumbling forward.

“Shit!” I exclaimed. A couple of the CD cases had popped open and the disks had come out. As the disks were Brad’s not mine I was a bit concerned. I didn’t want to scratch up his disks as he was already pretty paranoid about who he’d lend them too. To this day I don’t know why, but I decided to try and pick up the disks without stopping the car. It could have been the single stupidest thing I’d done in my whole life, and believe me that’s quite an accomplishment. As I was fumbling around with the first disk I suddenly heard a sound that would change my life. Actually, it was two sounds. First, the sound of a car horn. Second, the sound of my car ramming into another vehicle. Actually, there was a third sound; my head hitting the passenger side dashboard.

I was a bit stunned, but otherwise I was alight. In a few seconds my vision cleared and I looked out the windshield, and what I saw distressed me greatly. Not only was my beater of a car wrecked, but I had just run head on into a very nice black car, a Lexus I think.

All I could think was “I bet some rich lawyer owns that car. He’ll probably take me to court for this.”

We were still in the middle of a residential area, not on some main drive so I was hoping no one had seen me run into this rather expensive vehicle and maybe this imaginary lawyer would have a hard time finding a witness.

Then the driver side door opened and the site before me stunned just as much as the accident I’d just been in. Out stepped a woman that bore an uncanny resemblance to Gilllian Anderson. She was wearing blue jeans and a grey sweatshirt, a far cry from the look she had on T.V. but as she walked toward my car there was no doubt, it was her.

She walked up to my driver side window, looked in and asked, “Are you alright?”

Her voice sounded genuinely concerned, not upset at all as I had expected. Now I found myself staring into the beautiful blue eyes of Gillian Anderson. After what probably felt a lot longer than it really was I managed to stammer out, “Y-Yeah I’m okay I think.” She must have thought I was still stunned from the accident but that wasn’t it. In fact I had almost forgot the accident had happened at all. My heart was going as fast as it could and I couldn’t believe this. Hey, worst case scenario I’d at least be able to tell all my friends that I rammed Gillian Anderson!

I opened up my car door and stepped out into the street, trying desperately to think of something to say. The best I could manage was, “Sorry about ramming into your car like that, I didn’t mean to do it . I was just driving to a friends place, you see and I dropped these CD’s and I was trying to pick them up and…” and I was babbling like an idiot.

“Hey, it’s alright, just try and relax a little”, she said, putting a hand on my left shoulder.

She could tell I knew who she was and that I was very nervous.

“Neither of us seems to be hurt and that’s what is important.”

“Y-Yeah”, I stammered back, “I guess your right. Still, sorry I was such an idiot.”

She smiled a little and said, “No big deal. Listen, both of our cars still look in good enough shape to drive. Why don’t we take this mess out of the middle of the road and over to my place where we can talk about it?”

“Your place?” I probably sounded a little more excited than I should have, but she didn’t seem to notice or care.

“Yeah, I’ve got a nice little place around here. I use it when I’m in town. I guess we should formally introduce ourselves. I’m Gillian.”

“I know!” She smiled again, a little wider this time. God she was even prettier in person. “My name’s Michael.”

“Well all things considered it’s good to meet you Michael”, she said and extended her hand. I shook it delicately. Her skin was unbelievably soft.

“Okay”, she said, “Get in your car and follow me.”

We only had to drive about a mile to get to her place. It was just a standard townhouse, blended in against an array of endless townhouses. Very inconspicuous, perfect for trying to stay out of the way of unwanted attention from fans and media. It wasn’t at all unlike my own home, at least from the outside.

She pulled into the driveway and I pulled in behind her. We both got out of what was left of our cars.

“Please come inside Michael.”

Who was I to argue with Gillian Anderson? As we walked up the steps to her house I couldn’t help taking a peek at her ass in those tight blue jeans. It looked pretty damn fantastic from where I was standing. She unlocked the door, turned to me and said, “We can make any phone calls we have to here. A lot better than in the middle of the street don’t you think?”

“Absolutely”, I said, trying not to pay any attention to the heat I was beginning to feel in my crotch.

“Please, come into the kitchen.”

It was an amazingly normal house. You could tell it was that way on purpose. This woman may have been rich and famous but she still had her feet grounded in reality. Somehow that thought relieved me greatly.

“Michael, would you like anything to drink?”

“Oh, thank you very much, that’s most kind of you”, I replied, starting to feel quite at ease with myself.

“Is water alright?”, she asked.

“That would be just fine, thanks.”

She took two glasses out of a cupboard and as she reached up, her sweatshirt raised a bit. Not enough to see too much but just the sight of that milky white skin of her spine was enough to send a shiver down mine, not to mention send quite the jolt down into my crotch.

She turned on the tap filling both glasses, and handed me one. Our hands just barely caressed each other as I took the glass from her. “Here you are.”, she said.

“Thank you.” Another shiver down my spine.

As I sat in her kitchen she stared aimlessly out the window at what had been one hell of a car less than half an hour ago. She looked to be in deep thought, probably thankful she hadn’t been injured. My eyes on the other hand were firmly fixed on her body. I couldn’t stop my eyes from moving up and down every inch of her. Even dressed as plainly as she was and with no make-up she was stunning. Just as my eyes passed over her ass for the third time she turned to look at me. Busted. She just smiled another pretty little smile as I quickly averted my gaze, pretending I’d been looking over her house and not the houses’ occupant.

“God I feel hot right now, don’t you”, she asked, “I guess being in such a sudden accident will do that.”

“Um, yeah I guess now that you mention it I am feeling a bit hot myself”, I offered.

“Mmmmm”, was her only response. If I didn’t know better I could have sworn she gave me “the look” when she did it. Nah, just my imagination being run by that 8-inch brain in my pants I told myself.

She started rubbing the back of her neck and said, ”God, I really do feel hot. I’m going to go change into something lighter. I’ll be back down in just a minute.”

She turned and walked out of the kitchen, into the living room and then up the stairs. I heard a door shut and I knew she was in her room changing. Then I had a crazy thought. Maybe I could just sneak a peek at her without her seeing me. Was it worth the risk of getting caught? Hell yes! This isn’t just any good looking woman up there, this is Gillian f’n Anderson! When would I ever have a chance like this again?

I moved as quickly and quietly as I could up those stairs and took a quick survey. The stairs came up to a t-hallway. To the left was one door that led to a bathroom and another that looked like a guest bedroom. The door to the right was closed. That must be Gillian’s room. My plan was simple. Try and sneak a glimpse at her and then retreat. The bathroom wasn’t more than twelve steps away, so I could just bail to there once I saw what I wanted to see.

I crept up to the door as quietly as I could. I knew I’d have to open the door a crack to see her. I reached for the doorknob and I’ll admit I was shaking a little, half from fear and half in anticipation at maybe sneaking a glimpse at the beautiful angel hidden behind that door. I turned the knob slowly, oh so slowly, and opened the door just a crack. I put my eye up to the slit of light in the doorframe and what I saw made me hard in an instant.

I had arrived just in time for the show. I could see her standing in front of a dresser, her back to me, but there was a mirror on the dresser so I wasn’t going to miss a thing. She reached down and lifted the sweatshirt up and over her head and gave her hair a good shake. She was wearing a very nice black lace bra, the kind all men dream about at night. Then she did something I didn’t expect. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, letting it slide off of her down to the floor. I was almost beside myself with excitement. The contrast of her silky milk white skin against the burning brilliance of her red hair was almost too much to take. Her breasts looked every bit as perfect as I had always imagined them. Her nipples were small and perfect on her magnificent breasts. The curves of her body seemed to flow with an angelic perfection that I’d never seen before. Every contour of her body was, perfect, flawless, immaculate. She looked like some sort of statue, an image of what the perfection of womanhood could be.

She reached down and opened a drawer on the dresser and pulled out a light cotton t-shirt, and as she stood back up, she saw it. The door was visible in the mirror and she could see that it was open a crack. Suddenly, she swung around to face the door and I was petrified. What do I do now? No point in running away, she already knows what I was doing there. I sat there motionless, unable to move as suddenly her half-naked figure began slowly walking towards the door. I simply couldn’t take my eyes off of her. Those perfect breasts, firm and round, swaying ever so slightly as she walked. Her hips, her neck, her hair, her burning blue eyes, her luscious and full lips. She was so perfect I couldn’t move, and I don’t know if I would have if I could. Then she gently opened the door all the way and looked down on my crouching figure outside her door. She looked down at me and smiled, “Well, Michael, do you like what you see?”

I was dumbfounded. Here I was, a stranger in her home spying on her change clothes and she wasn’t upset. She was turned on.

“I, I, I, um, well I…”

She reached down and took my hand in hers. Without another word she led me into her bedroom and sat me down on the edge of the bed, facing her immaculate figure. She then reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down over the curves of her hips, her thighs, over her knees, and down to the floor. She stepped out of them and now she stood before me wearing nothing but a black lace thong. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Without question I had never been this hard in my life and my cock was absolutely throbbing to be removed from my own jeans and be allowed to explore the visage of heaven that stood before me.

“How about now, Michael? Do you want me?”

“Oh my god yes!” I hissed, barely able to breathe now.

Her eyes trailed over my body from head to toe and then back up to my crotch, where there was a very obvious bulge in my jeans.

“Take off your clothes for me, please”, she purred, still staring directly at my crotch.

“All of them?”, I whispered.

“Yes please”, she purred back, “You can see me and I would like to see all of you now.”

I stood up and pulled my shirt up over my head, looking to see any response from her. I saw a look in her eyes that can only be described as wanton lust. I took off my socks, then I undid my own jeans and let them slide to the floor. Now I was just like her, standing in nothing but my underwear.

“Well, don’t stop now”, she said sounding very playful and mischievous, flashing me a very sexy smile.

“What about you?” I asked.

“You first please.”

I did as I was told and pulled my boxers down over the throbbing bulge they contained and now I was standing naked before Gillian Anderson. Her eyes once again returned to my fully erect penis. She seemed pleased as she raised an eyebrow and said, “Very nice Michael, very very nice.”

“Okay, now it’s your turn”, I pleaded trying not to sound too desperate.

She smiled and slid her fingers under the waistband of her thong and slowly, achingly slowly revealed herself fully to me. Her pubic hair was nicely trimmed back but there was still a brilliant patch of red hair there. I’d never been naked with a redhead before and for the first time I looked at this incredible silky white skin contrasted with the remarkable sheen of her hair. I would have cut off my own arms if she’d asked me to. But she didn’t.

She sauntered over to me until her body was just mere inches from my own. She leaned up to me, pulling my head down to hers and she kissed me with everything she had. Her tongue sought out every nook and cranny of my mouth as I sucked on that tongue with everything I had. I allowed my hands to feel the sensuous curves of her body until eventually my right hand settled on her ass and my left on her breast, gently caressing it while playing with her nipple a bit.

Suddenly without any warning she pushed me back and I fell onto her bed and she wasted no time in curling up next to me. She ran one hand through my hair, down over my face, across my chest and finally brought her hand to rest around my 8-inch stallion. Her hand was without a doubt the softest I’d ever felt and she slowly began stroking me in perfect rhythm, up and down repeatedly. I pulled her next to me and began fondling her breasts which made her start to moan immediately. She started pumping faster and faster, gradually increasing the pace until quite a bit of precum had leaked out. Then she straddled me, my raging hard cock rubbing up against her silky soft white skin.

She looked deep into my eyes with her incredible blue eyes as I started to gently grind against her. She smiled a big smile and then kissed me full bore again as we let our hands explore each others’ bodies. Then she kissed her way down my neck and started sucking very hard on my right nipple while again letting her ultra-soft hand work on my cock. I couldn’t help but moan in pleasure under such treatment.

“If you think that’s good”, she said, “try this on for size!”

Then she slithered down my body like a snake until her face was directly over my cock. She kissed the head very gently at first, then firmer and firmer. Next, her tongue ran up and down my diamond hard shaft until she reached my balls when she proceeded to suck one into her mouth while resuming her hand job. After sloshing by balls around in her mouth for a couple of minutes she again positioned her face over my cock and slowly engulfed it until I could feel my penis against the back of her throat. Just like her hand job technique she started moving up and down slowly at first, then going faster and faster increasing in a steady rhythm, all the while swirling her tongue around me like a lollipop. I started moaning quite loudly and this only encouraged her to go faster until she was bobbing up and down on my cock like an adventurer who had been lost in the desert for weeks and finally had found a source of water.

“Oh my god Gillian, I’m going to cum!”

When I said that she started to hum on my cock while she continued her bobbing motion. It was the best feeling I’ve ever had during a blowjob. As my balls began to tighten I knew the moment had arrived. Gillian Anderson was going to swallow my cum.

“Oh sweet Jesus, I’m Cumming!!!”

It burst out of me in wave after wave as I lay there on her bed in total ecstasy, her mouth flooding with my hot juices. She swallowed it all, not letting a single drop escape her incredible mouth. “Mmmmmm, that tastes soooo sweet”, she moaned to me.

I sat up, grabbed her close and threw her down on the bed now. “It’s your turn”, I said with a huge grin on my face. She smiled too, knowing that we had only just begun. First I kissed her sweet lips, tasting myself on her breath. Then I kissed her softly, gently, working over her earlobe, her neck and down to her perfect breasts. I started gently sucking on one while I allowed my hand to caress and pleasure the other. I sucked her nipple into my mouth as far as I could and gave her other nipple a twist and she squirmed in pleasure and let out a little squeak. I smiled and worked my lips over to her other breast, giving it all the care and attention I’d given it’s friend moments ago. She kept moaning in pleasure until she finally said, “My pussy Michael. I can’t take it anymore. Please kiss my pussy.”

Not being a complete idiot, I was more than happy to fulfil this request. I kissed down her stomach all the way to her pubic hair, then I slipped my body between her legs and began kissing up her thighs as slowly as I could take it until I was face to face with her sweet, perfect pussy. She had become quite wet thanks to all of our fun and I had no doubt that it wouldn’t take long to make her cum for me.

I gently licked her outer lips and she instantly let out a gasp/moan that I still hear in my head every time I make love to a woman. She tasted so sweet, it took everything I had to go slow and not rush this. There’s no doubt it can be good fast, but it can be great slow. I ran my tongue against her slit a few times then I slowly circled my tongue around her clitoris a few times, being careful not to touch it yet. I wanted her to remember my name when this one was over.

“Oh, Jesus Michael stop torturing me! Please I’m begging you do it! I need your tongue against my clit so bad!”

I smiled to myself and then I obliged her wish. While licking her clit I brought a pair of my fingers into the party and after coating them in her sweet juices I began gently moving them in and out of her pussy while I continued to give her lovely little clitoris the tongue lashing it deserved. It didn’t take more than a minute of this before I felt the muscles contract around my fingers and heard her moaning for all she was worth. I gladly and greedily drank as much of her as she would give me, as she gently moaned my name over and over.

12