My Daytime Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
I remove my pants for a daring walk in the park.
754 words
3.9
16k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to breathe slowly and quietly as I made my way forward again. My legs were a little wobbly and that familiar, wonderful fear was making me tingle all over. It must have taken me about a minute to reach the end of the trail, but eventually I covered the last 20 metres or so. I stood as still as I possibly could, eyes scanning the opposite bank, ears straining to pick up further clues. But I saw and heard nothing. I was fairly well hidden now, at least from above. I began to relax, then turned around and looked up at a small rise which hid me from the main path, about 10 metres away. That was where I was headed.

I wasn't sure how far I could walk up the rise without being visible from the main path, so I leaned against a tree for a while, listening for the slightest sound of activity. Nothing. I pushed off from the tree and edged my way uphill as quietly as I could manage.

When I thought I'd climbed high enough to be clearly visible from the main path, I immediately increased my pace until I was standing on the path itself. Okay, good. So far so good anyway. Now I had a choice to make. I could make my way back the way I had come, with little chance of discovery. Or, I could screw up my courage and do what I'd actually come here for. After thinking things over for maybe a few seconds at most, I took the fun option.

I headed along the main path in the direction of my clothes, wondering what pace was best. If I ran, there was a good chance I'd miss any noises and run headlong into people without warning. However, if I walked, there was a far greater chance of someone coming along before I got to the turn-off to the creek...

I settled on a compromise and walked as quickly and quietly as I could, even though this strategy seemed to have a fatal flaw - there just wasn't anywhere to get off the path to hide. If someone came up behind me, I would have to start running, something I doubted I could do for long enough to reach safety, especially if I was racing a bike. Come to think of it, if a bike was coming towards me, I was screwed anyway. What was I gonna do? Lean forward and rest my hands on my knees, as though I'm exhausted, holding my shirt down as far as possible....and hope they don't turn around to get a rear view of my naked arse? Despite it being a ludicrous plan, it was seemingly my only option. Knowing this, and trying to put it out of my mind, I carried on. There was now about 100 metres or so before I got to the creek turn-off and what I considered to be relative safety...

The sweat was beginning to bead on my skin as I moved forward, a few quick steps followed by a couple of slower ones, my head swivelling constantly in order to detect signs of people. That alone would have been a pretty funny sight, I realise now. Never mind the fact that I had no pants on...

I came to the bottom of a small rise and my tension eased a little. The turn-off I sought was just at the top of this small climb, maybe 20 metres or so. I was practically home, I remember thinking...and then I heard them. Voices. On the path ahead.

I froze immediately. I don't know for how long. I tried to gauge how far away they were, to assess my options and take the best course of action in order to minimise the risk of exposure....well, I wish that is what I'd done, but in reality I just panicked.

My heart thudding like some teenage virgin getting felt up for the first time behind the church, I dashed forward, praying to a God I didn't believe in for just this one small miracle - that I would somehow get away with this lunacy.

I crested the rise as quickly as I could, my eyes rooted to the ground so as to avoid tripping over or making obvious noise, but I glanced up just as I dashed to my right, at the turn-off. No one. Yet. Thank God.....But the voices were awfully loud now. I only had a few seconds to find cover...