My Dear Brother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susan2002
Susan2002
474 Followers

Mum and Dad came home from work to find me blubbing like a baby, and I had to make up a story about being upset about a boy at school who had been horrid to me. As I concocted the story I realised that it was a good one to cultivate, because perhaps Dr Stokes would let something slip to my parents, or maybe one day Mum would discover the pills. It wouldn't do any harm for my parents to think I was starting to grow up and be interested in boys. It would also put them off the scent if they ever saw Michael and me cuddling each other. Dad was all for finding out who the boy was and going round to his house to sort him out but Mum was more realistic. She sat with me and we had a slice of chocolate cake and a coffee and discussed the problem of 'boys' until I felt better.

When Michael got home after his rugby practice I had already decided not to tell him about the pills. I wanted to wait, maybe until the very day that we made love. I was sure it would be a wonderful surprise for him. Because of my talk with Mum I was very affectionate with Michael in front of Mum and Dad; I could sense that Michael was a bit uneasy when I hugged and kissed him, and I took a devilish pleasure in flirting quite openly with him. Mum looked on and I saw her smiling as she watched. She thought I was seeking comfort from my loving brother because of my 'bad day' at school. If only she had known what I had planned for my dear brother...

Later that week we heard that the card game was not going to happen that weekend either, and Michael was very despondent. I was quite relieved, because I wanted to keep taking the pill for the whole two weeks. I still didn't tell Michael, and teased him because he was so randy. I pretended that I didn't care about not making love until he got quite upset and I realised I had pushed things too far.

Michael was interested in astronomy and had a telescope that he used to look at the moon and stars. One evening there were no clouds in the sky and I had an idea. I suggested to him that it was a good night for star-gazing and that we should go out into the garden with the telescope. He seemed puzzled why I was suddenly showing an interest in astronomy. Nevertheless, he carted the telescope outside and I told Mum that Michael was going to show me the planets. When we got outside Michael started fiddling about with lenses and things, peering into the eyepiece of the telescope. I stood behind him and reached around and put my hand on his groin. I fondled him and felt him rapidly stiffening.

"Now I know why you wanted to come outside, you aren't interested in the stars at all!"

"Well, I am a bit, but I am also interested in what you have down here."

Michael turned and we kissed, and I unzipped him and released a splendid erection.

"We can't have a repeat of last time, Michael, remember how randy you got? I need to give you regular attention."

Michael and I went and sat side by side on a bench in the garden. We could see the house quite clearly, and would be able to see if Mum or Dad came out. I put my left arm around his shoulders and we kissed while I tugged steadily on his rampant cock. Michael reached under my skirt and I slipped my panties off so he could get free access to me. He was getting very good with my bean, and I reached orgasm very quickly, clinging to him as his fingertip brought me to a shuddering climax. When my spasms receded I resumed my hand action on him.

"How do you want to come, Michael, would you like me to suck you?"

"Oh God, Jen, you know how I love that, would you?"

"Just keep an eye out for Mum and Dad!"

I kneeled on the grass between his outstretched legs and within a few minutes Michael was gripping my shoulders tightly and squirting his sperm energetically into my mouth.

Fortunately the skies were clear quite often over the next few days, and Michael and I went out into the garden several times to 'look at the stars'. The days passed, and then to our delight Mum and Dad announced that the card game that Saturday was on...

Saturday arrived, and Michael and I were so excited. We could hardly wait for the evening and it was hard work getting through the day. I could see that Michael had a semi-permanent bulge in his trousers, and I hoped that Mum and Dad wouldn't notice it.

"What have you kids got planned for the evening?" Dad asked. "We could drop you off at the cinema – is there anything you wanted to see?"

I couldn't think of anything worse!

"It's OK thanks, Dad, we will probably just watch a bit of TV. If the skies clear we might get the telescope out – I'm getting into this astronomy thing quite a lot."

Mum and Dad left us money to get a takeaway if we wanted one and after what seemed like an eternity they got into the car and pulled away. Michael and I waited at least half an hour in case they had forgotten something and returned. I also locked all the doors and put the chain on the front door so even if they did return early they wouldn't be able to walk in on us.

Michael would have preferred to get right on with it but I ran us a nice hot bath so that we could get ourselves squeaky clean.

"If you are nice and clean I can kiss you all over – you know how you like that, Michael."

He didn't need any more persuading, and we hopped into the tub, and soaped each other up, our hands roaming freely over each other's bodies. I loved the feel of his hands on my soapy breasts, and the way he lay back and thrust his pelvis forward as I washed his cock and balls was ample proof of his enjoyment.

We got out of the bath and helped dry each other off and then went to my room. I lit a few scented candles, turned the lights down low and folded up the duvet and put it on the floor. Michael and I lay on the bed, our arms and legs entwined, and gently kissed.

"Are you happy now?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Jen, I wish we could do this every night."

We kissed again, and while Michael gently caressed my breasts I reached down to stroke his cock. We didn't have to rush and we took our time, kissing and hugging and pressing our bodies together. Then Michael's hand slipped down between my legs and I lay back and enjoyed the sensations as he stroked his fingertips up and down over my lips, before gently slipping between, dipping into the wet opening. My clitoris was erect and tingling exquisitely, and I shuddered as his first soft touches alighted on it.

"Michael," I whispered in his ear, "I have a surprise for you."

He pulled his head back to look into my eyes.

"We don't need to use a condom tonight."

A look of total bewilderment spread over the poor boy's face.

"I am on the pill now!"

"What? Jen, what do you mean?"

I explained about my visit to the doctor.

"God, Jen, are you sure? You really can't get pregnant?"

I shook my head.

"It's the safest thing there is – even safer than condoms."

Michael flopped onto his back.

"Wow, Jen... wow!"

I sat up and then bent down and gave him a soft kiss on the tip of his cock. He just kept repeating 'wow' until I took the head of his cock into my mouth and gave it a quick, firm suck.

I lay back next to him.

"It's true, you can make love to me with nothing on."

Michael wrapped me in his arms and kissed me, so softly and tenderly.

"I love you, Jen."

"I love you too," I replied, and rolled onto my back, pulling him over me. Michael rested on his forearms, and I spread my legs. His cock lay on my stomach; it felt so big and so very hard. I looked down between us at the broad swollen head leaking clear fluid that pooled into my navel. Pure lust washed over me and I ached to be penetrated by that superbly proud and masculine phallus. Michael looked into my eyes and slowly he slid downwards and I gasped as I felt the tip push upward against me. I reached down and held his hips, and Michael started slow probing movements, neither of us wanted to use our hands to guide him, and I heard myself making little mewing noises as the head of his cock worked its way between my lips and finally nestled at the opening. He paused.

"Does it feel good?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes!"

Michael pushed upwards and I felt the bulbous head entering me. I wrapped my arms around his back and tilted my pelvis upwards. It was so wonderful! With gently little thrusts he slowly sank himself deeper and deeper into my willing body.

"Oh, Jen, you feel so hot inside!"

Then he was in me up to the hilt; I felt impaled on that glorious sword, and I reached down to his buttocks and pulled him even tighter into me, and wriggled my hips so that he was welded into my flesh.

"Don't move, Michael, it feels so good."

Our mouths met, and we slipped our tongues between each other's lips, darting in and out in a parody of copulation as our motionless groins pressed tightly together.

Michael lifted his head and as he gazed into my eyes I started to squeeze myself down below, gripping on him and he groaned with pleasure.

"Oh Jen, that feels so good!"

He couldn't keep still any longer, and started to move. It was exquisite, and I lay back and revelled in the delight of feeling his cock moving inside me. But after only a few thrusts he stopped and clenched his teeth.

"Oh Jen, it feels so good – I'm nearly coming."

"It's alright, Baby. I want it to be good for you, come in me when you want to."

I squeezed on him again - Michael and I looked into each other's eyes as he started to thrust.

"Oh yes, yes, Baby!" I gasped.

His hips quickened their pace.

"Jen, Jen, oh, ohhhhh!"

I watched the ecstasy spreading over his face and then Michael collapsed over me and his thrusting stopped, but I felt the powerful surges in the root of his cock and I knew he was spurting into me. I tried to squeeze my muscles on him as he came, to milk the sperm out of him and suck it into my depths.

Michael was gasping and groaning as he clung to me, and when he lifted his head from the pillow, his eyes were wet with tears. I kissed his cheek.

"Oh, Jen that was unbelievable!"

We rolled onto our sides, his penis was still in me and I lifted one leg up and over him so we could stay connected.

"Is it nice not wearing a condom?" I asked.

"God, yes! It's fantastic, that's why I came so quickly."

"What does it feel like?"

"Jen, you feel so hot inside! And without the condom it's so wet and slippery, it's just amazing! Does it feel different for you?"

"Yes it does, it's wonderful. But the best thing is that all your come is inside me. I love the idea of that. I hated having it wasted inside a condom."

I kissed him softly on the lips and he reached up to cup my right breast. The nipple against his palm was erect and he teased it between finger and thumb.

His cock was still hard and I rolled onto my back, pulling him over me again. Michael gave a few tentative thrusts and then started to move. I lifted my knees up high with my heels on his buttocks and wrapped my arms around his back.

"Oh yes, Michael, that's wonderful!"

I closed my eyes, gasping as the sensations flooded through my groin. His cock was soon back to its former hardness and Michael could thrust deeply and rapidly. At the end of each stroke his pubic bone pressed onto my clitoris and very soon I felt the sweet thrill growing.

"Oh yes, Michael, yes, oh don't stop, yes..."

I clung to him as his cock pushed me closer and closer to release. I listened to the wet, squelchy, sucking noises, and the slapping of his hips against me, and I heard my own incoherent cries as he pounded into me - my brother, my darling sweet brother - he was fucking me, fucking me so hard, plunging his big stiff cock into my pussy, deep into my pussy where he had squirted all that sperm, and my pussy was throbbing and gripping on him and I was coming so hard, oh fuck yes, Michael, fuck me, fuck me...

I couldn't take any more and my legs straightened and snapped together beneath him, trapping him in me. I clung to Michael, violent spasms shaking me as shock after shock rippled through me. I was sobbing, and my heart pounded as I struggled to get my breath. Michael stroked my cheek as I slowly came down from the most intense orgasm of my life.

When I came to my senses Michael was looking down at me, smiling, joyous at the intensity of the orgasm he had induced in me. I giggled and kissed him.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "What did you do to me?"

"Only what you told me to do," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"You told me to fuck you, darling sister, so I did."

I think I actually blushed. I had thought that my primitive exhortations had all been in my head.

"Did I say that?"

Michael nodded and grinned at my embarrassment.

"But you know I like it when you talk dirty, Jen."

I punched him playfully on the chest.

"Michael, will you always fuck me?"

"Of course, Jen."

"Will you fuck me even if you marry someone else, will you always love me?"

"I will love you forever, Jen."

"Then fuck me now, Michael, fuck me now, I want you to fuck me and come in me again."

Michael started to thrust in me again, he lifted himself up on his elbows and moved with long strokes, almost slipping out of me at times, and I could look down at the space between us. The view was beautifully erotic, both of us were covered in a film of sweat and our bodies glistened in the soft candlelight. I arched my back, enjoying the sensuality of my sharply pointed breasts reaching up to him. I looked down over my stomach, and watched it rise and fall as his cock moved in and out of me. Michael's cock was a bridge of flesh connecting us, so long and thick, so powerful, and yet so loving and tender. It brought me such exquisite pleasure, and allowed me to give him pleasure too, and knew that I loved his cock - I worshipped it! I looked at Michael's stomach, hard and muscled, and his broad chest above me, and I saw that our skin was the same colour and texture; as twins we had grown together in the womb, naked and entwined, and it seemed so natural to be joined so intimately now – how could the beautiful thing we were doing be considered a sin?

My reverie was brought to an end when Michael started to gasp.

"Jen..."

"Yes, Baby, come in me, oh yes, let it come!"

I moved my hips in time with his urgent thrusting, and then lifted my knees up high so he could sink deeper into me, and Michael cried out and pushed hard into me, burying his cock as far as it would go.

"Oh yes, Baby, come in me..."

I could feel the root of his cock in the mouth of my pussy throbbing as he ejaculated. It was the most wonderful feeling, knowing that his sperm was gushing freely into my depths. I reached round under my bottom and cupped his balls as they lay against me and then pressed my fingers against him, between his balls and his anus, feeling the muscles tensing rhythmically as he came.

When the contractions had fully died away I rolled Michael over onto his back and lay on him, his cock still lovingly held inside me. He was exhausted, and I could feel his cock finally starting to soften. I lay on him, my head on his chest, and reached behind me, between my legs, and stroked his balls and the base of his cock, and explored with my fingertips where his cock entered me, held adoringly between my lips. The whole area was soaking, covered in what felt like frothy cream which I guessed must have been a mixture of both our juices.

"Michael, I want to stay like this forever, with you inside me."

"Me too, Jen," he replied, "but we would have to eat. Do you think we could get to the kitchen like this?"

I sat up on him, and pretended to strangle him.

"Men!" I exclaimed, "Can't you ever be romantic!"

I wriggled my bottom on him and then quickly lifted off him. His cock fell onto his stomach with a wet slap, and then an enormous flood of watery semen poured out of me onto his tummy.

"Jen!" he squealed, as I jumped off the bed.

"That'll teach you!"

I grabbed for the tissue box and wiped up the gooey mess, but not before quite a bit had trickled onto the sheet. I mopped him up as best as I could, and made a mental note to get the sheet washed before Mum next did the laundry.

I sat on the side of the bed next to Michael, and wiped a tissue between my legs. My lips were swollen and pouting and sperm dribbled out in a slow, steady trickle.

Michael's cock lolled on his stomach, still swollen and fat, but quite soft. I bent over and kissed it. It didn't respond at all, which had never happened before.

"Look's like he has overdone it a bit." I joked.

"Jen, I had the two best orgasms ever, I don't think he will get hard for a week!"

"I also had the best orgasm, do you think it was because we didn't use a condom?"

"I am sure it was," he answered, "It felt just fantastic!"

I glanced at the clock by my bed and realised that we had better get cleaned up and presentable for when Mum and Dad returned. The room reeked of sex so I opened the windows, put my duvet over the wet patch on the bed and flushed all the soggy tissues down the toilet. We went into the bathroom and washed ourselves before we got dressed and then made ourselves cheese omelettes – we were both famished!

When Mum and Dad got home everything was back to normal, except that the state of my crotch was a disgrace. I leaked sperm into my panties for hours and had to change them several times!

After we had all gone to bed I popped into Michael's room.

Michael, did you mean it, will you love me and make love to me forever?"

"Of course, Jen."

"But will you marry somebody one day? What will we do then?"

"I won't marry anyone, Jen; I only want to be with you."

I kissed him and went back to my room. I couldn't imagine sex with anyone else being better than it had been that night with Michael, but I knew that we could never live as a normal couple. How long would our love last?

Susan2002
Susan2002
474 Followers
12