My Decadent Friend

Story Info
Marlene's friend Carla cuffs her up.
2.1k words
4.43
55.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers

I have this friend named Carla. I met her through this other friend of mine named Jeff. Carla’s 22 now and Jeff’s been fucking her and getting her into all sorts of weird shit since she was fourteen or so. And I do mean weird shit! He’s had her in sex parties with her and a couple of gay guys and a couple of straight ones. He’s had her in all sorts of gang bang situations, scenes with dogs, other girls, transvestites (hey!! That’s me!!) etc. etc. Well over the course of the past couple of years she and I have become really good friends.

We hang out together, go to movies and plays and dinners and all sorts of non sexual stuff. And then of course there’s the sex.

I get all sorts of cool sex without trying too hard. I’m lucky that way. I’m fortunate enough to be attractive. My hair is wavy, long and thick and my cheekbones are high. Gray eyes are set just the right distance apart and my nose is ever so straight. My lips are full and they pout and purse so very well. My neck is long and thin and my shoulders aren’t too broad. I have long fingers and I keep my nails nice without looking silly long.You know how on some transvestites that have their breasts done they end up looking a mile or so apart? That’s the result of a broad male chest. Mine is narrow and my breasts are perfect. They’re just slightly upturned so that my nipples are pointing more or less up and I can bend my mouth to them and suck them and bite them with ease. I love to do that when someone’s watching. Makes me hot.

My waist is 27 inches and my hips are 36 inches. I have a high ass and it’s very tight. I saw this thing on television where this Japanese chick could break chopsticks with her cheeks. Mine are so tight I could bend nails. My inseam is 32 inches which is pretty perfect for my five foot ten inch frame. The legs are nicely muscled and very tan and my feet are a nice male size nine.

And that thing you want to know about? You know what thing I’m talking about dontcha? Well it’s a very nice seven inches and it’s just thick enough for a mouthful.

Anyway, back to the cool sex without trying too hard: since it’s pretty easy to get I tend to be picky about who and what I do and when and how as well. Carla and I have had some terrific just her and I scenes but they’re infrequent since both of us prefer guys and all the things we can do with them. So a lot of times it’s just girls night out kind of stuff.

A few days ago she called me and asked if I wanted to go out on Friday night and hang out at some new places in town----just hang and see what the night brings us. So of course I’m game so we meet at this place in the beach area and being the outrageous people we are we start drinking tequila shooters with Corona chasers. As an aside, I like my shots with just the slightest splash of Galiano. It’s a delightful taste. After three shots I was feeling pretty mellow---well let’s be honest---pretty fucked up and as nothing cool was happening at this particular place we left for greener pastures. After two more non happening bars and a couple more shots each we ended up at this place called (of all things) Shooters. It’s a huge place with tons of people and lots of noise. By this time it’s eleven PM or so and we’re both bombed and we’re getting hit on by all sorts or guys who have no idea what they’re really hitting on. We’re laughing and giggling like schoolgirls when all of a sudden I realize that I have to go to the bathroom and fast.

So I ask her to go with me and the two of us travel on shaky legs to the girls’ room where the line is forever. I suggest that we should try the boys’ room so we wander to it and go inside. A couple of guys give us the eye but before anything can get started we go into a stall and lock the door. So here we are in a stall in a men’s’ room both of us kind of staggering around in the small space and Carla’s got her panties pulled down and skirt up and is sitting on the toilet with her creamy thighs spread while I’m fumbling around with my skirt up and my panties pulled down in front so I can get my cockclit out.

“I’m gonna pee between your legs into the toilet.” I tell her as I sway around trying to aim.

“Don’t you dare pee on me or I’m going to really be mad!” she exclaims in a stage whisper.

So I aim as carefully as I can and let loose with a yellow stream that actually makes it between her thighs and into the bowl. But of course some of it hits the insides of her thighs which gives her the opportunity to be a bitch to me.

“Marlene you’re an asshole!” she exclaims. “You got me all wet. So get down here and dry me off!”

Of course this is a totally erotic opportunity so I drop to my knees in front of her lower my face to her thighs and start licking them. Anyone coming into the men’s room who looks can see my shoes and ankles and discern what’s going on if they have an ounce of sense. I’ve lapped up any stray urine and am flicking my tongue against the v or her panties and she’s laughing and holding my head there.

“Marlene you’re such a good little pussy and thigh lapper. But I know you like clits that are bigger than mine dontcha?” she says.

I look up at her face. “I love your pussy Carla but of course you’re right. I like really big clits and what comes out of em a lot more----just like you do.”

“Then let’s see if we can find some of em while we’re hanging in here.” she says. Carla reaches into her hand bag and takes out a pair of black satin steel hand cuffs and shows them to me. She pushes me away and stands up and attaches one of the cuffs to my wrist and then puts the chain of the cuffs around a pipe that’s on the back of the toilet and attaches the other cuff to my other wrist so that I’m on the floor and can’t stand up. I’m high and hot enough not to care. She undoes a couple of buttons on my blouse and hikes up my skirt so that the tops of my stockings are visible and opens the door. I can see a couple of guys. Early to mid 20's, 5-10 or so, nice weight. One is a blonde (and I’m such a sucker ((that’s 2/3 or a pun)) for smooth blonde boys!) And the other is brownish haired. Pretty boys.

“Hey! You guys want a blow job?” she says to them. They come over to the stall and look in at us. “Come on motherfuckers, my girlfriend here can do the golf ball through the hose thing so just take em out and let us do something to em.” I look up at them and lick my lips and they’ve all of a sudden got their zippers open and down and out come two nice looking semi hard dicks. Neither one is huge but both are nice sized and my mouth waters at the sight of nice sized cock. The blonde’s dick is cut and without any ceremony he shuffles forward and presents it to my mouth. I can’t use my hands so he grabs my head and roughly starts fucking my face. His cock goes from soft to hard in seconds and in moments he’s filled me with boy meat. Carla’s sitting on the toilet watching a slowly jacking off the other guy.

“Come on bitch. Get him to cum. You know you wanna eat it you cockslut so make it happen so you can do this nice boy here. C’mon Marlene, make him shoot you whore!” And of course talk like that makes me crazy and of course it really makes me crazy that neither of these guys know what I really am: a guy dressed like a girl who’s sucking cock like a cheap slut. The guy in my mouth hurriedly pulls out and points the head of his dick at my face. I can see it’s swollen and as I look a pulse of hot white cum shoots out the piss hole and into my waiting mouth. He shoots three streams. I only catch two and the other plops onto my chest. Carla reaches over and rubs the head of his dick which almost makes his knees buckle. He hurriedly zips up and backs away to make room for his friend. His dick is thicker and veiny. I can get the whole thing in and hold it there while I swirl my tongue all over it..

In no time he was holding my head and fucking himself in and out of me hard and I trying to suck as hard as I could. It pulsed in my mouth and he unloaded a stream of hot cum down my throat. I could keep a little in my mouth so I looked up at him and let it drool down the side of my mouth. He shook off his cock on me and left. I was halfway behind the toilet on the floor and Carla pulled me up so I was sitting. She kissed me and licked cum off my face. She was rubbing my cock and asking me did I want some more. I was so fucking hot to cum I’d have done anything she asked me to do.

She opened the door and got this guy’s eye. I have no idea what he looked like as from where I was sitting the light backlit him completely. He came in and unceremoniously unbuttoned his jeans, pushed them down and took out his cock. He was a very easy five inches soft and you don’t see a lot of soft five inchers in real life. He maneuvered himself so he could get into my mouth. I strained forward with my mouth wide open like I couldn’t live without his cock in it. He got the head in and started stroking the shaft. Rubbing it while my tongue slathered all over the head.

I sucked on the head and it started getting nice and big and he was massaging the shaft and he got long and fat. He was kind of fucking in and out of my mouth but his position was so awkward that it was hard to do. I licked all over the head while I sucked on it and he was moaning and saying he was gonna cum. The head swelled a little bit and he squeezed the shaft right behind the head. I was sucking and licking just the head of his big dick. And he just shot in my mouth. He came hard but not tons of it. He tasted good and god I wanted to cum so fucking badly. I was letting his cum go out of my lips and down my chin and I was swallowing a little. Carla pushed the door closed and latched it. She then lifted my skirt and let my straining cockclit out of my panties. I was wet with pre cum and so very hard and hot. She bent over and took it into her mouth.

Carla’s a superb cocksucker. We’d had oral together dozens of times and each time she seemed to get better than the last. Her head just went to work bobbing up and down on me. She knew me well enough to know that I just wanted to get off. To cum hot and then have it fed to me. She was sucking and licking me then sticking it back in and sucking while her lips slid up and down on me. She took it out of her mouth and stroked me up and down while she licked my balls. Her palm was on the bottom of my fat clit and she was stroking and I couldn’t take any more so I shot off a big stream of cum. It shot up onto my blouse and skirt staining me. Carla went down on me and sucked hot cum out til there wasn’t any more. I was so exhausted.

“We better get out of here Marls. This is too fucking far out to stick around.” She said as she got the key to unlock the cuffs. “Where is that key goddamnit?! Where is that fucking key?” Ooops.

Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers