My Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stop contracting, I pull your head close to me and rub my pussy on your mouth. You stick your tongue out and run it up and down my slit. You gently lick up my juices and moan again. I am holding back because you feel so good licking me. You slowly separate my lips and lick my clit and gently suck on it. My pussy contracts again and sends another stream of fluid into your mouth. You are not able to swallow it all and it spills down your chin onto your chest and the bed.

I involuntarily wrap my legs around your head and press my pussy closer to you. I am unable to contain myself and let out a loud scream of pleasure. We continue on for an aching hour session of my squirting. Feeling your tongue and breath on my pussy is heaven. We are both drenched as is the bed and I am pleading with you to stop.

You look up at me like a Cheshire cat after having two bowls of cream. Your eyes are glazed over with pleasure. I am panting from pleasure and aching from the abdominal workout I've just had. I hold up my hands in defeat.

"You win." I whisper.

"Oh no! I want more!" You growl.

You slide up my body and surprise me by grabbing my hips and flipping me over on my side. You land on the bed behind me, slide your hand up and down my side. You run your hand down my leg, grab my knee, and lift my leg up to rest on your leg. I am wide open for you, slick with my juices. You slowly slide into me. My back arches to get you further inside me. I want you balls deep.

You do not move. I can't believe that you remembered that I love having you inside me, but not moving. I figure you will start moving soon so I enjoy the feelings of being overwhelmed by your size. I am lost in the fullness and begin moving my hips. You press your fingers into my hip and whisper in my ear, "I'm in control this time."

You move your left hand up to my head and wrap my hair around your hand. You pull back gently on my hair, and kiss my neck. I am pinned by your cock and held tight by your hand in my hair. I moan and my pussy contracts around your cock. You still haven't started moving and I whimper.

"I want to breathe you in so that I will always know your smell. I have wanted you for so long. Your love kept me sane in my insane world. I would lie in bed at night remembering your lips, fingers, and hair running over my body. I would wake up in the middle of the night because I could smell the strawberry scent of your hair." You whisper along my neck and ear as you nibble my earlobe.

You still have not moved inside me yet. I am out of my mind with wanting you. You run your right palm over my nipple and my pussy spasms again. You slowly turn my head towards you. You kiss my lips gently as you finally begin moving inside me.

In complete contrast to your words of being in control, you gently move in and out of me as we kiss. I can feel your want for me in each thrust of your hips. You move faster and faster in and out of me. You pull me so close to you that I couldn't tell where you ended and I began.

I began to cry from your sweetness and love. You hold on to me like a life saver. You pound inside me and yell when you cum inside me. I cum when your cum hits my cervix. We spasm together floating on the release we both desperately needed. We lay panting still joined.

"Please tell me this is the beginning of a very long life for the two of us?" I say.

"Yes my heart. This is the beginning of a very long and happy life for the both of us."

And so it was.

12