My Desires in an Email

Story Info
A women experiences a swing party.
2k words
3.67
22.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I re-read his email to me, I am wet with lust at what is to transpire tonight: Dear Louise, thank-you for connecting with me to fulfill your fantasy. I would be delighted to be your lover for the night of Jan 31st. I would like you to know that I am totally turned on by your request. I have made all the arrangements for you and I want to let you know that I will pay complete attention to your needs and wants for the time that you will spend with me and my assistant. We will cater to your needs and will make this night one to remember forever.

I would love it if you could wear a simple revealing dress. High heels are a must as I find them such an elegant way for a woman to show off her legs. You can wear hose and garters and a thong or leave your legs naked and smooth for me. My favourite fabric is silk or satin so I leave it up to you which to choose.

Your partner should dress so as to compliment your outfit and your style and grace. We will be dressed formally and very provocatively so that we can turn you on as well. Please find attached a map to our country home. It is very private here and once past the automatic gate you can be assured that you will be our only visitors. My Cock and balls will be shaved and smooth for you, my lover Stephanie will be smooth and bald as well. Good-bye for now Louise and I am waiting with anticipation to enjoying your body and fulfilling your most inner desires. Erotically Yours; Bruce.

I was wet again as I finished the email, the night was tonight and I have just got back from my friends parlour. She waxed and shaved my pussy and my legs. They are both smooth and silky, my nails are long and luscious. I bought new jewellery and a revealing dress of red satin. It has a plunging neckline that reveals my tits. There is no back to this dress and shows the cleavage of my ass and a slit up the back to just below my crotch. It hides nothing. My nipples poke the fabric and my pussy can be seen through the slit in the back when I bend over to adjust the strap on my 5 inch heels.

I am finally ready to go. I have left my legs naked and oiled them to make them shine. I totter down the front stairs and my man is there with my long leather trench coat and wraps me in its warmth. He kisses my cheek and I can smell his expensive cologne as he whispers to me that this is going to be fantastic and that I look incredible.

The drive is long and I am soaking wet by the time we get to Bruce's place, it is up a long winding driveway to a gorgeous old brick house. There is a covered front door and parking area and we pull up into the candle light entrance. Stephanie is waiting at the top of the stairs.

She is dressed in very expensive lingerie and a barely there robe that billows in the slight breeze. "Good evening Louise, give me your arm I will escort you in". She takes my arm with her strong fingers and guides me up the staircase of rock and marble. Our heels click as we go. Once inside she takes my man's coat and then mine and looks deeply into my eyes. "I know that this night will be incredible for you Louise, relax and enjoy all that we have planned for you". I kiss her on the cheek and she hugs me knowing that I am very nervous. "Come and enjoy some cool champagne".

We follow her loud heels down the long hall way to a large formal living room that is bathed in light from a fire, it smells of fresh flowers. The chairs and couches are all leather with satin pillows, the drapes are shiny and dropped casually from the ceiling to the floor were they pool and glimmer.

"Hello Louise, this is such a pleasure. You look incredible I love your choice of ensemble. Red is very much your color", Bruce says as he hands me a long stemmed glass of bubbling champagne. I can feel my nipples harden as I watch him move towards me. He has on shiny black leather pants matched to a dark golden silk shirt, patten leather shoes and a smooth silk tie. I stammer a few words of thanks as my mouth dries up. He kisses me on the mouth as he tries to calm me down.

"Come and sit, enjoy the bubbly and the fire. It is going to be a long night". He is so calm and self assured. Stephanie takes my man's arm and directs him to a leather love seat opposite a large day bed made of wrought iron. She sits tight to him as they chat and sip champagne, he is very turned on as his erection is very visible to me.

Bruce slides his arm down my back as he walks me over to the fireplace. He bends to my ear and tells me just how much he likes my dress, my hose and my heels. I rub his cock with my manicured hand sliding it across his shiny pants. We sip champagne and talk, he stares deeply into my eyes. I feel like he knows what I am thinking. He touches my dress lightly and caresses me in the most loving way as we talk. I can feel eyes on me but I feel detached as well from the others in the room. He has me in a spell that I am falling into with all my desires.

I am calm now and a little light headed, Stephanie has refilled my glass a few times by now, and I am very wet. Bruce escorts me to the day bed, sits me in the middle and stands opposite me holding my hands. He bends and takes my lips into his mouth and kisses me deeply in front of the other two. His finger fall onto my hard nipples and teases them as his tongue plays with mine. I feel them harden more under his tender touch; I love the satin brushing the horny tips as I move. I am so horny.

He pulls his cock from his pants and guides me to my knees. I swallow his long hard cock and stare out at Stephanie and my lover as they relax among the satin and leather watching me. I suck hard and stroke his big cock with my fist. I pull my dress aside and stroke my horny nipples as I work his strong thick cock up and down my wet mouth. "Now you must fuck me Bruce". I am surprised by my demands. He obeys undressing and lying back onto the bed. He is holding out his cock for me.

I drop the dress to the floor and lower my naked body onto his ridged cock. I stare at Stephanie as I slide her mans cock into me. I hold her gaze as she sips her champagne and smiles back as his large head hits the bottom of my cunt. I fuck him hard as I squeeze my body around his swollen cock. Stephanie has opened her legs and pushed her long finger deep into her cunt and moans loudly as she fucks her pussy for me to enjoy. I fuck him with all my strength.

Bruce pulls from me and stands, "I want to admire your naked form Louise. Show me your gorgeous pussy". He commands. I open my legs slowly as my slick pussy unfolds and hangs out for all to see. I hold his gaze and show him my eager body. My nipples explode against my touch as I stroke myself. I slide my hand down and fuck my cunt in front of the three of them. They are all smiles as I close my eyes and masturbate my cunt before them. I fall back onto the bed and spread my vagina open as my fingers caress my wet clit. "Oh yes, oh my Louise you look incredible" Stephanie says as she stands above me.

I open my mouth as she pushes her tongue into my mouth. Her long fingers find my horny nipples and play with them as I slide into orgasm. I cry out and close my eyes as my body convulses before my men. They all fall next to me to bring me back down from my erotic high. I am so horny now, Bruce falls to my pussy and kisses and licks me. I swing around and hold his cock in my fist as I nurse his swollen head in my wet mouth. I am on my back with my legs spread wide. Bruce is over me on his hands and knees and bends his mouth to my eager pussy as I suck his gorgeous cock. I stick to the leather as my skin glows in sweat as he brings me to another small orgasm with his tongue.

He pulls me to my knees and bends me down so that my hands grasp the edge of the day bed and he moves in behind me. Stephanie and my man watch as he fucks me from behind, thrusting his big cock into me deeply and then grinding it around deep in my pussy.

Stephanie is now sucking my mans cock. He stares at me lost to the erotic show in front of him. I cry out as Bruce slams my cunt hard "Oh fuck me hard, fuck my horny cunt", I cry as my fingers pull at my erect clit. His smooth shaved balls crush against my wet slit as he plunges in and out of me. Stephanie fucks her soaked pussy as she takes my mans cock deep into her gorgeous mouth.

"Show these folks how you like to cum darling" Bruce says to me as he slides his cock through my ass cleavage and kisses me between the shoulder blades. He sits back and offers his hard cock to me I stand up and lower my horny pussy onto his erect member. I am open and exposed to my man and Stephanie, she smiles at me and pulls her tits out of her bra and plays with her long nipples.

I crush his cock into my flowing slit and cry into the night "UMM fuck Bruce, fuck me, oh fuck me". He pounds away at my horny cunt and slides his strong finger to my expectant clit and massages my juices into the horny head of my clit. I push down harder looking for my g-spot. When I find it I can feel the head Bruce's cock swell against it. I hold my cunt there as he pushes little thrusts against me. His fingers work their magic. I fall into multiple orgasms. I scream out as his fingers continue to pull at my clit. "fuck, fuck me, fuck me hard", I scream.

"Take my cum darling he asks as his orgasm is finally here. I fall to my knees in front of him as he offers his incredible throbbing cock to me. I gently hold his cock and nurse his slippery cum to my mouth letting it fall onto my eager tits and body. He falls to his knees and takes my soaked face into his strong grip and kisses me deeply sharing our gorgeous orgasm with each other. "Louise you are an incredible lover". I am so fulfilled and have had the most intense orgasm of my life.

Stephanie gently grasps my shoulder and stands me to her lips, she takes my slippery lips into her generous mouth. I stand riveted as she kisses my mouth sharing his slippery cum with me. Her fingers sink to the depth of my soaked pussy. I am wet and getting wetter as my man joins us, his cock is solid. I stroke his cock as Stephanie holds me and kisses my body while I play with my man. She sucks on my horny clit with her expert tongue licking the mingled cum from my soaked pussy.

Finally I cum on her mouth, she sucks my juices and takes me higher than any man ever has.