My Dirty Ex!

Story Info
A story from her freshman year in college.
997 words
3.73
44.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dirty true story from my ex her freshman year!!!

*

I knew my girlfriend at the time was kind of a slut, which doesn't bother me at all. One night while drunk we started playing "Dirty Story Strip Poker." Simple rules, each tells a story and the bigger slut wins and demands clothing then services from the other!

I opened with a fun little story wherein I fucked one of my cocktail waitresses up the ass while she had her hands pressed against the wall on the other side of which were four hundred people watching a comedy show. We could hear them and see them through the cracks in the sliding wall. I had my hands covering her mouth to keep her from screaming when she came. It was very hot. She was ten years younger than me with the sexiest little pixie look: bobbed hair, black horn rim glasses and mini skirts! I figure I had round one in the bag!

She countered with her nineteenth birthday at college. She was at a frat party with several of her friends. You can see her picture on my profile. She's a sexy thing and knew how to dress to flaunt it. As the evening progressed she said she saw this really cute guy with two of his friends. She went over and started talking with the three of them, and as she said, she was pretty obvious. He invited her to his room under the pretense of getting high and doing a shot. He said he needed to clean up really quick. Give him five minutes. She went and told her friends she'd be back.

She went to the guy's room and sat on the edge of the bed and the two of them got really high. Although according to her it was the Jaeger shots that put her over the top.

He asked her if she wanted to try something really cool that got you blissfully high. She of course said sure. He sat her on the edge of the bed and wrapped a blindfold around her eyes, then he moved behind her startling her from behind. As she took a hit off the pipe he squeezed her chest, making no secret of grabbing her 34-Cs. As she exhaled, she almost past out but he moved from behind her and stood in front of her, instructing her to keep the blindfold on. She said she heard rustling before being told, "Now's the best part; open your mouth."

She did and no surprise to anyone he shoved his cock in her mouth. She did what she loves to do and she had already decided she was going to suck him off, so she hungrily went after it, working her hands and mouth to get him fully hard. After a minute, he said wait for a second and stepped back. Two seconds later his cock was back in her mouth. She admitted that at the time she was surprised how much bigger his cock got when fully hard. He had a huge dick and she was enjoying herself.

However, again he asked for a second and stepped back. And again, two seconds later his huge cock was back in her mouth. She was blowing away when the guy reach down and took her hands and moved them to the sides, only to land on two more cocks!

She ripped off her blindfold to find her date standing on her left with his white cock out and hard along with the two black guys who had been downstairs with him. She says she tried to leave but they convinced her to stay citing, "You've already blown all three of us. Either finish the job and we say nothing, or leave and we tell everyone!"

So, deciding this could be more fun than problematic, and it was the first time she'd seen the legendary BBC! She decided what the hell? Her words, not mine.

She took a great deal of pride in describing how she went about it. Starting with the black guy in the middle she went to work sucking his cock while she jacked off the other two. The guy she was actually interested in lasted about sixty seconds getting jacked off before she felt him getting ready to cum, so she quickly spun her head to catch his load as he shot it into her mouth. She swallowed it all and quickly moved back to the other two. She went to the one on the right first, then quickly developed a rhythm for going back and forth between the two biggest cocks she'd ever seen, and the first of many black guys she would suck during her illustrious career.

Within minutes, they both exploded at the same time. She claims she tried desperately to swallow it all, but the truth was they covered her face in cum like she was a pornstar. When they were done they all said thanks, pulled their pants up and left.

She went into the bathroom to clean up and took a selfie of her face. After begging and assuring I wouldn't get mad, she showed it to me. There was cum dripping off her eyelids, cheeks, nose, lips, hair, everywhere!

They graduated two weeks later she heard from one of her girlfriends and she never saw them again, and to this day can't remember any of their names.

She won! I gave her my shirt and pants!

This is a true story as all of mine will be. I've had great fun in my time, some of which borders on disbelief. Here's the secret: marry a hot bisexual slut like I did. Not the one in the picture. I traded up after this little whore and her exploits. After a while you got tired of your friends telling you about her getting drunk and blowing guys in the parking lot when she went out with her girlfriends!