My Dirty Little Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
She wants her body to be used for my pleasure.
1.9k words
3.96
52.6k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
421 Followers

"I'm feeling a little bit like a whore tonight," she said as we were watching three way porn. "I'm going to go slip into something more comfortable and you can do whatever you want to me tonight."

"OK," was all that I said back, fearing that if I said anything else, I would ruin the mood. I stripped down out of my sweats and t-shirt, and awaited her arrival in only my boxers.

She didn't disappoint. When she came back down, she was clad in fishnet: her bra, panties and garter belt. Her black lace-top stocking where clipped to her garter belt, and she had the added thrill of a dog collar around her neck, attached to a leash. I knew she wanted to be used like a slut, and my mind whirled thinking about how to go about that.

We continued watching the movie, and I would occasionally move near her on the couch and turn my hand over her body, feeling every sexy crevice and working her up, before leaving her before she got too excited. A couple of times I grabbed the end of the leash and lightly smacked her covered breasts with it. This seemed to turn her on, so I squeezed her nipples hard a couple of times too.

She loves to suck cock, and I decided that tonight would be about a marathon blowjob. I leaned over at another point, and grabbed the leash. I leaned back to my side of the couch and gently tugged on her collar, pulling her towards me. I spread my legs as she approached, and pulled my cock out of my shorts. Without a word she leaned between my legs, and started to lick around my cock head. It felt so good, watching a woman getting fucked in the ass and pussy on screen, while my slut wife was servicing my cock. She licked up and down and then took me into her mouth. She slid up and down the entire length of my cock, and really started to get my cock wet with her spit. I knew she wanted to taste my cum, but I wasn't done with her yet. "I'm not going to come for you right now baby," I said, grabbing my cock and removing it from her mouth. She slunk back to her side of the couch.

A while later she disappeared into the laundry area and I wondered what she was up to. Just as I was getting ready to head over to see if she was trying to get me to fuck her there, she came back out holding a couple of clothing pins. I watched in delight as she played with her nipples, coaxing them to come out between the material of her fishnet bra. When they had poked out, she clipped the clothespin to them, making her throw her head back in ecstasy. She pulled at the pins, sending jolts through her body, and then pushed aside her panties to affix one to her clit. I watched as she moved it in tender circles, knowing the pressure she was feeling now must be exquisite. Watching her display got me ready to come. I kissed her, giving her three clothes pins a good tug while I did it, and then grabbed her leash again. "Come over here and be a good whore now," I said as I drew her too me.

As she got positioned between my legs, she tugged at my boxers and pulled them off of me, casting them to the floor. She put just the head of my cock in her mouth, and sucked on that for all it was worth. She kissed her way down to the base of my cock, leaving a trail of saliva down to my balls. She caressed my balls in her hand, and turned her tongue and lips to them. She licked all around my swollen balls, including the underside, and I loved the feel of my cock rubbing against her forehead as she did.

She licked her way back up my cock, and worked on swallowing my cock down. I pulled her hair back, and watched my puffy cock head slide in between her luscious lips. I was in ecstasy. "That's good little whore. God you look good with a cock in your mouth. My personal whore is such a good cocksucker." My compliments led her hand to my shaft, and she held it steady as she moved her lips up and down. My hips started bucking, and she had some trouble as my prick forced its way deeper than she was ready to take it.

I decided to take matters into my hands, literally. I grabbed her head and held it steady, and left about half of my cock in her mouth. I grabbed my cock and moved it side to side, and then it sprang out of her mouth. Still holding her head steady I rubbed my cock head over her lips, and then slapped her cheeks with it. She started moaning, "I want to be a good whore. I love your cock; give me your cum please."

Holding her head steady, I pushed my cock back into her mouth. I lifted my ass off the couch and put in a little more than she was used to. I lowered my hips, keeping her head steady, and slid it back up into her mouth. I was fucking her face like I had never done before, and my little whore was loving being used by me for my pleasure. With her hands free of having to work on my cock I knew they were between her legs making her pussy wet for me.

I was getting close to orgasm. "That's it whore, take my cock. I'm going to come in your mouth. I love fucking your mouth. Take me all the way in. That's a good whore. Good cock sucker. I'm going to come in your mouth, whore. I'm coming." I finally came, and forced her to swallow every last drop that came out of my mouth. "Let's take this up to the bedroom, whore," I said.

"Go get the room ready the way you want it, and I'll meet you at the foot of the stairs. You should blindfold me when you take me up." God she made a good whore. I went up to the bed room, and pulled out some toys and a scarf that we had used in the past as restraint or a gag. I went back down and met her at the foot of the stairs, where she sat with her hand in her lap and the collar and leash still in place. I slipped the blindfold over her eyes, stood her up, turned her around, and led her up the stairs.

I was a couple of steps ahead of her, and paused when I got to the landing of the staircase. She kept going up, and climbed into my hard cock which was sticking out straight in front of me. She knew what she was to do, and inserted it back into her mouth. I held her by the back of the head, forcing it all the way inside of her until it went down her throat. As it slid out, and she gasped for air, I continued our ascent.

I stopped again at the top of the stairs, and she sensed my presence again. Where before she was standing on the stairs last time sucking me off, this time I was back so far that she had to kneel on the floor in front of my. I force her head down to my balls sack, and she licked and sucked it again. Meanwhile, I was slapping her face with my cock and telling her how good of a whore she was. I slid my cock back into her mouth, and nearly came again. I pulled out, and still holding her leash, led her crawling across the floor to the bed. The sight of my wife, clad in fishnet and stockings crawling towards the bed to let me do to her what I wished is one that will stay with me forever.

She crawled up to the middle of the bed, and stayed there on all fours doggy style. I spread her legs apart, and kneaded the mounds of her ass, and spread those so I could see her puckered, pink hole. I grabbed the soft scarf, and thought of a great way to tease her and heighten her mood. Instead of using it to tie her up, instead of spanking her with something hard, I used the soft scarf as a whip, bringing it down as best I could over her ass and thighs. It was edged in fringe, and I figured it had to be akin to getting whipped with strips of lace of feathers. She moaned, not knowing what I was doing, and I'm sure in anticipation of what would come next

I grabbed the scarf by the ends, and rubbed the length of it over her pussy and ass, causing her to moan louder as I put the soft material near her enflamed, aroused areas. I alternated whipping her, and rubbing it over her holes. I finally decided to move on, and leaned down near her ass and spit on her tight hole. I got on the bed behind her, and inserted a finger in her ass. "That's it, finger my ass. I'm your anal whore." She rocked back and forth, fucking herself on my finger. I smacked her ass a couple of times, and before I knew it, I was right behind her with my finger is as deep as it would go. She was grinding against my body and my cock was rubbing all over her ass.

I pulled my finger out, and smacked her ass a couple of times with my cock. I started to rub my cock over her ass, and loved the feel of her grinding on it with her ass and pussy. I was right behind her, and was reaching around to try to and rub her clit, when I felt her move her body backwards. My cock was now lined up with her tight back door, and as she pushed back, I felt myself enter her tight anal cavity and in one push I was buried balls deep in her ass.

"That's it. Fuck my ass, treat me like a whore," she moaned, and she took control and moved her body back and forth impaling herself on my cock. I just grabbed her hips and tried to hold on. She built up a steady rhythm, and I could feel her orgasm around my cock. She let out a long, low moan, and finally ground to a halt with me buried deep inside of her. I needed to cum still, so I started to pound into her back side, and after about ten or twelve thrust, I pulled out and sprayed my seed all over her ass.

I was breathless and dizzy, and almost fell out of the bed as I tried to regain my composure. It had been a long time since I came that hard. She lay on the bed giggling, and as I snuggled don next to her, she kissed me on the lips. "Thanks for treating a dirty whore so well."

"Thanks for being so good at being a whore," I said, spent, satisfied, and very, very sleepy.

formywife
formywife
421 Followers