My Dirty Little Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
She serves her Master.
1.1k words
3.72
40.9k
9
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

We had been watching some bondage porn before she went to go get ready, so I was not surprised at what she was wearing when she came back into the room. She was dressed in a black push up bra with white polka dots, and a matching little skirt. She also wore red lace crotchless panties and a black garter belt holding up black stockings. Underneath her bra, two nipple clamps were squeezing her nipples, and they were connected by a chain through the metal ring on her dog collar. Also clipped to the ring was a leash. "I am ready to be used, Master," she said as she took her spot on the couch next to me. We watched a little more porn.

We watched some more images of women being used in various ways, and then I decided I had enough. I leaned over to her and kissed her gently, grasping the chain connected to her nipples as I did. I started to tug. "Do you like watching those women get used like that by their master? Do you like watching their masters discipline them?"

"Yes, master." I pulled a little harder.

"Are you ready to be my slut for the night? Are you ready to do everything I tell you to do, whore?"

"Yes master." I pulled even harder. Her breath was starting to get ragged.

"Touch me," I commanded, as I released the pressure and then tugged back even harder. Her hand wandered between my legs to start stroking my hard cock. "Do it nice and easy you filthy whore. That's good, I want this to last a while." She was concentrating on stroking me, trying to keep her mind off the exquisite pain shooting through her nipples. I leaned in and kissed my way over her shoulders and up her neck. "I'm going to treat you just like the whores on the screen. I'm going to manhandle you later. I'm going to throw you down and take you." I gave a last hard tug at the chain, and got a little harder when I heard a quiet yelp. I leaned back on the couch, drawing her hand away from my cock, releasing the chain attached to her nipples and grabbing the leash instead. I pulled her to my by the leash, and she kissed her way up my body until she came to my cock.

She licked around the head, looking up into my eyes, as I wrapped the leash around my hand so she wouldn't be able to stray from her task. She sucked on the head, and I moved a hand to her pigtail. I managed to draw them together behind her head, and used the hand that was holding them steady to guide her up and down my cock. I pulled her head down until her nose was touching my body, and then released her to grasp for air.

I leaned back, releasing her head, and she smiled at me for the freedom and went back to work on my cock. Her head plunged down and she swallowed me again, and she rose back up sucking hard the entire way. She continued to work on my cock, staring up into my eyes as she serviced me. I lay back enjoying the fruits of her labor. I started to moan as my orgasm approached, and she pulled my cock from her mouth and started to stroke me with both hands. Pumping furiously, she aimed my cock at her face and kept pumping, until I came with a grunt and shot strand after strand of sticky, gooey cum all over her face. She licked her lips around her mouth, swallowing everything she could reach that way, before carefully scooping up every morsel she could with her fingers, not wanting to waste a precious drop.

We stayed on the couch. I knew her arousal was growing, but I wanted time to recover and time to drag out her anticipation. We watched more porn, and I smoked a cigarette and had another beer before telling her to go upstairs and prepare for me. I went up a few minutes later to find her kneeling on the bed facing me, hands bound behind her and a ball gag in her mouth. I went up to her without a word, reached won between her legs, pushed aside her panties and roughly inserted fingers into her very wet pussy. I rammed the finger in and out of her, listening to her muffled sounds of pleasure at being used that way. It did not take long for her to cum, with all of her built up tension. I removed the ball gag and made her lick my finger clean, and then stood on the bed next to her.

I stroked my cock, now erect again, and slid it between her lips, forcing her to suck on my already blown dick again. With no hands to use, I guided her head up and down my cock again, until I was fully erect and ready to penetrate her pussy. I released her hands from her bondage, grabbed her by the shoulders, and threw her down on the bed. As she bounced up from the impact, I was already on top of her forcing her down. The weight of my body spreading her legs, my cock aimed at her pussy as if guided by radar.

I rubbed my cock against her exposed pussy, the strands of her panties framing our organs. I rubbed up and down, driving her wild with desire as she tries to capture my cock inside of her. Her ass lifts off the bed, trying to ensnare me, but I am not ready to enter her. She reaches down and spreads her pussy wide open, hoping to entice me into entering her, but I just keep rubbing her outside. "Oh god, please fuck me. I need you inside of me. Please give me your cock," she begs, straining to control herself.

I plunged into her, sinking my meat in her up to the hilt. She gasped and moaned, surprised by the ferocity of my assault. I pulled out and plunged back in. I pulled all the way out again, and thrust back deep inside of her. Her eyes glazed over at the force of my penetration. I did that five more times, exiting her fully before plowing back into her. I then started to fuck her hard and fast, rapidly sinking into her, the full weight of my body pressing against her and holding her down. She starts screaming, begging for more as I pound into her, the sounds of flesh slapping together overwhelming the sound of me grunting. I feel her body shake in orgasm, pushed over the edge by the violent fucking she is receiving. I continue to hammer away at her pussy, and thrust hard and deep. "I'm cumming," I announce as I shoot my load deep into her pussy. I start to grind against her again, leaning down to kiss her hard on her mouth. "You have served you master well. I love cumming in your pussy."

formywife
formywife
422 Followers