My Discovery Ch. 1

Story Info
Late blooming housewife finds pleasure in giving.
6.1k words
4.29
108.3k
33
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A New Lust For Life

Note: I am writing this with fictitious names to protect the identities of the people who wish to remain anonymous. My friends, "Carol and Mike", urged me to write this, and I thank them for their support (and much more, as you will read). I do not consider myself a "hot wife" or swinger, but just someone who is an extremely late bloomer. I discovered an intense passion for sex (and one sex act in particular), although about 20 years later than most people (I am in my 40's). I am still exploring, and while my story is rather tame (especially compared to many stories I have recently read on the internet), it deals with my thoughts as well as my actions. I don't think it is nasty, crude, or dirty, and I am telling this from a personal point of view (and it is not just a bunch of raw sex). I guess this will disappointment many of you. To me, it was a beautiful discovery.

For a visual description of myself, I am a fairly short brunette with straight shoulder length hair, hazel eyes, about 5'2, 120 lbs, and people say I look like the wife on the television series "Everybody Loves Raymond" (some people say I could be her double). I stay in shape by working out a few days a week (although I do have a slight paunch and my smallish boobs sag a little), and a constant diet (arrgghhh!). Actually, my diet HAS changed a little (giggle), but more on that later! I am also very conservative in many ways, and if any of my friends or family found out about my recent "blossoming", they would never believe it (many times, I don't believe it). I am a typical Midwestern soccer mom and suburban wife. I am an active parent in our daughters' parochial school, and even drive the proverbial mini van.

* * * * *

I love my husband intensely. I am in love with him, but unfortunately, not "in lust". I love 90% of my life of the last 20 years, but the new "10%"? Oh boy, what fun! What I discovered (albeit very late) is that sometimes sexual experiences and love don't always have to go hand in hand. I have had several new experiences to describe, which I may write about later. This, however, is how it all began.

It all started last June when my best friend from college (we were roommates our last 2 years of college) invited me to spend a few weeks with her, and her husband, in their house in Malibu. Carol and I met in college in the Midwest, and sort of fell out of touch when she married Mike many years ago. He is in a television related business in Hollywood, and they have lived in California since they married. Carol is a successful real estate agent, but works only when she wants to.

For me, I married my college sweetie, Bill, and we settled down outside Indianapolis. We have active 2 daughters in a parochial school, and I am a stay at home mom. Bill's business in insurance is going great, and we have a "Leave It to Beaver" life. I never complained about anything, although Carol's yearly call at Christmas certainly makes her life sound so exciting compared to mine.

Since Carol and I attended a small Catholic college in Indiana (predominantly women), and we grew up in northern Indiana, we had very conservative values. This went for politics, fashion, and especially sex. Believe it or not, Bill is my first and only lover. Carol was much the same in college, but she sounds very different since living in LA the last 18 years. I guess you could say we are both upper class families, as our hubbies are financially successful.

Anyway, I was excited to see Carol, and her house in Malibu was beautiful: a pool, a view, and while not as big as our Indiana two-story colonial, quite large. Carol and Mike were the typical California couple: tanned, fit, and much more liberal than me. They almost seemed amused by my midwestern views and attitudes. They chose not to have children, and I felt my life was quite a bit more fulfilling with my two angels at home, and bald, chubby, but loyal hubby. With the girls at my mothers, and Bill working his 12 hour days, I was set to concentrate on getting a tan, lots of rest, and seeing Hollywood.

I did not realize that this trip would change me forever. It started one night when Carol and I were having too much wine to drink by the pool. She exclaimed that after 18 years of marriage, she and Mike were still so much in love. She said his sex drive never seemed to diminish, and in fact, they enjoyed it more than ever. They had sex a few times a week, if not more. I thought about my sex life, what there was of it, and how Bill never seemed interested. Actually, sex was never a big deal to us, and while I enjoyed it, I never understood what the big deal was. When the girls came along, it sort of killed any desire I has for sex. I assumed this was normal. As long as Bill had golf, his business, and the girls, he seemed happy as a clam. We had sex maybe once every couple of months. It was never very special- it had become a duty almost. I thought Carol was exaggerating, but said nothing. I could not understand what the big deal was.

Carol went on to ask me how sex with Bill was, and I politely lied and said "fine" (as I blushed). I then stuttered without thinking "when we HAVE sex....". Carol immediately picked up on this, and asked what was wrong. I replied nothing, but that it just was not a big part of our life. Carol seemed interested, and started to ask many questions. Forever being the lady, I told her I did not want to discuss this. She laughed, and we then talked about old friends at college. We saw many of the sights in LA, and did LOTS of shopping.

A couple of nights later, I was going to the bathroom when I heard Mike and Carol in their bedroom. As I passed their open door, I could not help notice Mike walking to the bed from their bathroom stark naked! Not only that, but between his legs was a penis that was almost twice as big as my Bill had. It was soft and swung back and forth as he walked. His body was wet from his recent shower, and Carol giggled as he approached her. I don't think he saw me, and I hurried back to my room. I heard some noise- obvious lovemaking- but tried to fall asleep. I could not get the image of Mike's huge penis out of my head as I dozed off. He must be abnormal. I wondered if Carol knew how freakish her husband was. I did not want to admit it, but I was turned on. In fact, as I scratched my pubic area, I felt quite a bit of moisture. I denied the urge I had to do more. After all, this was all wrong and I should put it out of my mind. The trouble was, I couldn't.

The next morning, Mike left for work and Carol and I again went shopping. We made small talk, until she blurted out "Did you enjoy seeing Mike's body last night?". I died of embarrassment, and blurted out how sorry I was. Carol laughed and said don't be silly- she enjoyed his body and liked to show it off. She said that Mike rarely wore any clothes at home when they were alone. He was a free spirit, and she loved it.

Carol talked as if she was describing a new car. She said Mike worked out constantly, often in the nude, and tanned naked by the pool. She then stunned me further and said "And then there is his gorgeous cock!". I wanted to die. After a few seconds of silence, she asked what I thought of his penis. I staggered a few words, but nothing that made any sense. Carol then said he knew how to use that thing, but it took her a year before she could deepthroat it.

I was disgusted! We used to talk in college about sex all of the time, and agreed that oral sex was perverted, dirty, and something only sluts or gay men did. I shot back to Carol that she was sick, and I did not think this was appropriate to talk about. She laughed and said sarcastically, "Haven't you ever sucked Bill's cock?" She then added that I was so sheltered, and that I denied myself, and Bill, many ultimate pleasures. My blushing silence told her it was true: when it came to sex, intercourse was all we ever did- a few times a year in the dark.

I found myself getting aroused again, but kept up the charade of being a proper lady. Carol apologized, and said she thought everyone enjoyed oral sex now days. I admitted that it just seemed too gross to put that thing in my mouth. Carol again replied that she too thought that way at first, but Mike was so erotic that it seemed so natural. She had been blowing him for years. I could not believe we were talking about this, but I was more aroused than I had been in ages. The thought of Mike's big penis was very sensual, and it was not as gross as Bill's hairy little wiener and balls seemed. Besides, Mike was much larger and circumcised and Bill, being born to immigrants (in the limestone quarry back country in southern Indiana), was not. They just looked so totally different. I thought all men looked like little Bill. I thought that his penis was unattractive, to be honest, and I never really wanted to touch it. To me, Mike was, well, different. His penis looked "pretty"- I envied Carol a little bit. No wonder she talked like she did; she had married a man with a model's body.

I then broke out of my shell a bit, and asked if his big size hurt. Carol asked "So you thought he was big? I actually have seen bigger, but he is enough for me." She added that it did not hurt. Our conversation switched to clothes, being in front of her clothing store. I kept thinking and wondering about Mike's penis. My interest was peaked. With no one but Bill to compare too, I always thought that a penis was kind of gross looking, and Bill's little hairy balls? They turned me off. I was in love with Bill, but his body totally turned me off.

But Carol's honest talk and infatuation made me start to think differently. Besides, Mike did have a beautiful body, and I was starting to admit to myself that maybe I was wrong all of these years. I married Bill for his personality and kindness, but felt a little cheated with his gangly arms and legs, bald head, double chin, and pot belly- not to mention rather unattractive penis and testicles. Oh well, we loved each other, and that was more important than anything. He just aged poorly.

The next night, we went out to dinner in Beverly Hills, and Carol and I had way too much to drink. As Mike drove, Carol sat close to him in the front seat. I could not tell from the back seat, but I think her hand was in his lap. She then shocked me once again and said to Mike "Lynn has never seen a dick as big as "Monty"!" Mike laughed, and said she had too much to drink, but Carol then said "I think Monty needs some air.... what do you say Lynn?" I was in stunned. I wanted to see his penis again in the worst way, but the "lady" in me kept quiet. Carol said my silence was going to be taken as an approval, and she moved her shoulders so that she could use both hands. I heard a zipper opening, and she seemed to struggle with it. Mike yelled to be careful, as he cruised down the freeway. I could not see anything, but when Carol stopped fidgeting, she smiled and said "Much better! He looks much more comfortable."

I looked out the window, trying to look uninterested, when Carol exclaimed "Oh honey, I want to suck your cock!". Carol pushed against his right arm, and Mike moved it off the steering wheel as Carol's head moved down and out of my sight. I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. I sat frozen in the backseat, trying to act casual.

The noises were so erotic, and my panties were now soaked. The slurping, sucking, kissing, and munching were driving me up the wall. Mike was turned on as well. He did a great job driving, but would buck his back every once in a while and moan. I could not believe the effect and control Carol had over him. Carol pulled her mouth off his penis with a pop, and looked at me over the seat and smiled: "I'm sorry- I'm so rude- would you like some?". I was again shocked, but by now my horniness starting to win out. I had to see this penis she seemed to relish so much, but sat frozen. Carol kept telling me to lean forward and take a look. I did not know what to do.

Carol then asked Mike if he minded that I looked, and he said no- it was fine with him. I blamed it on the booze and leaned forward. Carol held his erect penis with her hand and waved it around saying "..isn't Monty a beauty? This is my favorite thing in life, and I just love to suck on it!". I was both in awe, and incredibly turned on. Before my eyes was the biggest penis I could ever imagine. It had a dark purple mushroom head, and the stem was a golden tan- the same color as Mike's entire body. Carol licked a few clear drops that were forming at his pee hole, and moaned "mmmmmm" as she sucked it in her mouth. What did that taste like? I imagined it was gross, but she seemed to love it.

Carol then began to bob her head up and down on the huge penis, and I was impressed by her ability to not only suck on it, but take it all the way in. She must have had a few inches in her throat, and moaned like she was in ecstasy. I was so turned on that I touched my panties through my summer dress. I was drenched. In fact, I was so turned on and wet that I could smell myself in the car. At this point, I did not care. I only wanted to suck on the thing Carol was enjoying. I could not believe how I felt. I wanted to do what she was doing. I wanted to try to suck a cock like that!

In just a few minutes, Mike was thrusting his hips as he drove, and Carol was getting her mouth fucked. She would slow up, lick his balls, and his cock, and start bobbing again. I then noticed Mike not only had no hair on his balls, and very little around his penis. This trim look was such a turn-on! He looked like a delicious piece of fruit. I envied Carol even more than ever.

Finally, Carol looked up at me and said she wanted her "daily protein fix". She looked at me with glassy eyes and said "Do you mind if he blows his load in my mouth now?" I was turned on, but still quite shocked at the thought. Sucking on his beautiful cock was one thing, but shooting sperm in the mouth was just nasty. I certainly would never do it. Carol went back to her licking and sucking as I looked on in both disgust and intrigue. I couldn't believe she was going to do this.

She held her face down as Mike began a rapid face fuck. He was saying her name over and over, and she was moaning in encouragement. Finally, he shot his hips up, and Carol held his balls as he shouted : "Here it comes, baby!". I could hear Carol swallowing as he grunted. Fortunately, there was no one on the highway as he pushed the gas pedal down in a spasmodic pattern. He then slumped back as Carol kept sucking on him. She seemed even more turned than Mike, and moaned like she was having an orgasm. She nursed his penis like a newborn suckling on his mother. It was not until Mike went soft that she stopped sucking.

"Mmmmm, Mike honey, you were soooo delicious! I can tell you have drinking your pineapple juice again". I wondered what she was talking about. I had so many questions. As she licked a last few drops from his soft, but still impressive penis, I realized my fingers were buried in my vagina, and I was as close to the strongest climax I had ever had. I removed my fingers, and my strong aroma filled the car (my vagina has a very strong odor, Bill once said "fishy", especially when I am excited- which was normally never). I could not ever remember ever feeling this turned on- of ever being this horny. Although the idea of eating sperm seemed sick to me, Carol absolutely loved the stuff. How could this be?

We all straightened out our clothes when we got back to their house. Carol apologized for what she did, and Mike seemed a little sheepish. I was somewhat embarrassed, but so horny that I would have even attacked my husband, if he was around. I went to bed and masturbated for the first time that I could remember. I thought of Mike's big cock, and had the biggest climax of my life. I was still frustrated, as I went to sleep with my fingers inside myself. The room was filled with my strong smell.

The next morning, Mike had to fly to San Francisco for the day, and Carol and I just lounged by the pool. I wanted to ask so many questions, but did not want to start this conversation. Fortunately, Carol broke the ice by asking if I enjoyed watching her and Mike in the car. I told her I did. She then told me she could sense that I seemed uptight about sex, and she wanted me to loosen up and enjoy it. "You miss so much in life. Life is too short to deny yourselves such pleasure." she told me. I asked about oral sex- did she really suck him every day?

"Not every day, but as often as I can. When he walks around naked, and with Monty swinging so sensually back and forth, I simple cannot resist making love to him with my mouth or pussy. I actually prefer to blow him most of the time. That way, I am in control. We both enjoy oral sex as much as fucking, and his sperm has kept me healthy and young looking." Now I had heard it all; this sounded like a line a college boy would give his girlfriend. I shook my head and laughed. Carol looked at me with a serious glare, and told me that there were many studies that supported her claim. She told me how semen contained age-defying antioxidants, and prostaglandins that bolstered the immune system. She even said it cleared her acne, which was a minor problem she had in college. Carol said if it wasn't so good for her health, she would still love eating it. "I love the taste, and if your man eliminates a few foods and adds others, it can be damn delicious!". She said Mike's diet of lots of fruit, no red meat, and no coffee made his sperm sweet and tasty. This was too much. I knew Carol believed what she was saying, but I was skeptical. Still, I was infatuated with the idea of sucking a cock; especially one like Mike's.

We talked into the afternoon, and then Carol (sensing my new interest), popped a question that ended up changing my life. "Do you want to try sucking on Mike's cock?". I was in shock, but without thinking, nodded the affirmative. I then asked if she minded. She said not at all; in fact they had a few small affairs (with consent), and did some swinging in the late 80's and early 90's, but the AIDS thing just got too scary. She said she liked the variety of cocks, and still had a thing about black men, but Mike was her only lover the last few years.

Still, she added, a blowjob isn't really sex. The former president made that an official proclamation. We laughed and agreed. It was funny, I cursed the president's affair; even a few weeks ago (I tend to be more of a conservative in politics). Now, it did not seem to be a big deal- I even felt a warm feeling for the guy. Anyway, with my guilt in check, I could go home with no regrets. We made our plans. Carol already asked Mike if it was ok, and he agreed. She would take care of everything. I again moistened up and got light-headed; I was going to give my first blowjob tonight! Boy, was I nervous (but stayed wet all afternoon).

I took a long shower, and wore a short black cocktail dress I bought earlier in the week. I thought naughty thoughts looking in the mirror. I wondered what my pussy would look like shaved (I am very hairy down there). I wondered what a man size penis would feel like in me. I wondered if Mike performed oral sex on Carol very often. That was something else I wouldn't mind trying, but tonight, I had one thing on my mind: Mike's big cock in my mouth!

Carol put an x-rated video in the entertainment center, and it featured nothing but blowjobs; dozens of them, by different women. Lots of long slurping licks, sucking, and to my amazement, taking some beautiful big penises all the way down. Carol said to study the techniques, and watch what they did. She gave me other videos, with funny names. On the covers were numerous women- all very good looking- with big penises in their mouths. A few featured one woman with several guys spurting in their mouth, and they seemed to be enjoying eating it. Did I miss out on something?

12