My Domination Fantasy Comes To Life

Story Info
She takes his virgin ass without asking.
2.4k words
4.42
75.1k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hrnyme
Hrnyme
15 Followers

My boyfriend, Eric and I were talking about our fantasies one night and I told him that I have always had this great desire to dominate over a man. I want to feel the power to make someone do whatever my little heart desires. He told me he would like to have a woman dominate him. He was very curious as to what it would be like to have no control over his body.

The conversation went to another subject and nothing else was said about it. It was riding my mind everyday, to see him grovel at my feet and do as I pleased. I knew I was going to have to do it soon or my mind would explode from the unknown.

Every time I thought about it, my pussy would get wet. I thought about what I would wear and the things I would make him do. I knew I would enjoy it WAY too much.

One day, I was out at the mall and I saw this store called "Simple Pleasures." They had all kinds of sexy outfits hanging in the window. I walked inside and I could not believe my eyes! As I looked around, I never knew they made such things. There were all sorts of sexual toys, books and movies, you name it. I felt like a kid in a candy store.

This one outfit, that was hanging on the wall caught my eye right off the bat. It was a black leather mini skirt with a black leather halter top that tied in the back. I found my size and headed for the dressing room. It looked good ... but something was missing. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was.

I got dressed and was carrying the outfit around looking for SOMETHING, just not sure what. Then I saw the shoes over in the corner. I went over and was looking to see if I could find a pair that would look good with what I was holding. I picked up some stilettos with 5 inch heels and looked them over. No, I didn't like those. I turned around and I saw exactly what I was looking for. A pair of leather, thigh high boots!

I grabbed them and headed back to the dressing room. I got everything on and then looked at myself in the mirror. DAMN, I was so turned on wearing this. There was only maybe 2 inches between the hem of the skirt and the top of the boots. I turned so my back was to the mirror and I bent over slowly watching over my shoulder.

As I bent over, I could see my ass cheeks and pussy lips peeking at me. I was so hot and wet I couldn't stand it. I had to touch myself and relieve some pressure. I faced the mirror and put one foot on the bench. I watched myself stand in this position and I felt power swarm over me. I reached down and parted my swollen lips and stuck a finger in my dripping cunt. I had to bite my lip so the moan would not escape from my mouth.

I took my soaked finger and rubbed my clit with it making it slick and easy to rub. I stuck my other hand inside the leather top and pinched my nipple. I started fucking my pussy fast and hard with my finger. I felt the wave of bliss come over me and pursed my lips together as to not make a sound. My knees got weak and I almost fell.

After I regained composure, I licked my fingers clean and got dressed. I knew this was the outfit I was going to buy. I also picked up some other items that I needed to make the night complete. Eric was going to very pleased!

That night, I went over to Eric's house and we were watching TV. I brought my over night bag like I always do and it was in the bedroom. I told Eric I was going to take a bath before bed. He said "OK" without even looking at me.

I went upstairs, got the bag and took it into the bathroom. I took out the skirt and laid it on the counter, got the halter top out and then the boots. I didn't even bring a change of clothes for tomorrow. There wasn't enough room for them. I didn't care though, because I was very turned on by what was going to take place.

I got dressed, put on bright red lipstick, a lot of eyeliner and mascara. Made my cheeks red with powdered blush. My auburn hair was just past my shoulders, I curled it so it had ringlets. My green eyes were sparkling with anticipation. I was so hot and sexy looking I couldn't believe it was actually me standing in front of the mirror.

I put my clothes back into the bag and threw it in the bedroom. Grabbed my "goodie" bag and headed for the living room. My heart was pounding, I could feel it in my temples along with my pussy throbbing to each heart beat.

Eric had no clue I was standing behind him, until I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked over his shoulder, saw me standing there in my new outfit. He spun around very fast and said "WOW." I thought his jaw was going to hit the floor.

I had the riding crop in my hand and I smacked the back of the chair hard making him jump. I said "from here on out, you will call me Mistress Lori, you will not speak unless you have permission to speak, if you are a good slut and do as I wish, you will be rewarded, if not, you will be punished." "do you understand me bitch?"

He looked up into my eyes and I could see the lust. I knew he was getting hard from my talking. He said "yes." I slapped him across the arm with the riding crop and yelled "ADDRESS ME PROPERLY YOU BITCH."
He bowed his head and said "yes, mistress Lori, I'm sorry mistress Lori" I said "good little slut, now stand up and strip off your clothes."

He jumped to his feet as he said, "yes, mistress Lori" and started taking his clothes off has fast as he could. When he took his pants off I could see how excited he was with his hard cock sticking up in the air, and the tip sticky with pre cum.

He stood there in front of me totally naked and hard. His cock was twitching with anticipation, wondering what was next. I said to him "get on your knees facing me, you whore." He dropped to his knees "yes, mistress Lori."

I opened the bag I was carrying and took out a studded dog collar with a leash and snapped it around his neck. Looking down at him I said "you are MY bitch for the night, I will treat you like a dirty animal that you are."

Eric still had his head bowed and said "thank you for the gift mistress Lori."

I took the riding crop and put it under his chin lifting his head up so he was looking me in the eyes. I said "I want you to lick my boots bitch." He knelt down and started licking my boot, I yanked on his leash and smacked him across his back with the crop. He jerked from the blow and looked up at me with question in he eyes. I said " did you forget to say something you fucking slut?"

His eyes lowered and he said " yes, mistress Lori, I'm sorry mistress Lori." I smiled and said "that's better my little whore, now you may proceed licking my boots."

With that he went down and started licking the leather like a dog lapping at water. I had him where I wanted him, in my control. He licked all the way up my thigh to the top of the boot. My pussy was so fucking wet!!! I wanted him to fuck me right now, but I wasn't done with him yet.

After he was finished licking my boots, I said "lay down on the couch bitch, you are getting a reward for doing such a fine job." He said, "yes, mistress Lori." He laid down on his back and I climbed up and put my feet on either side of his head. I slowly lowered my ass towards his face. I was squatting over him and said, "lick my hot cunt you whore."

He replied, "yes, mistress Lori." He started lapping at my steamy cunt with that awesome tongue of his. He stuck his tongue deep inside my pussy, sending goose bumps all over my body. I threw my head back and let a sigh of relief as it felt so wonder. Working his way up to my throbbing clit, he scraped his teeth on it making me jerk. Nibbling at my little love nub.

I Reached down and took a hold of his oozing cock and smeared the pre cum around the tip. I heard a moan escape his mouth and I slapped his thigh with my hand saying "you fucking dirty slut, I didn't say you could make any noise." He muffled a reply into my pussy, "I'm sorry mistress Lori."

Slapping him like that and hearing him talk like a slave made me even wetter. I told him to lick my boots while he was lapping up my juices. He started at the toe of the boot and slid his tongue slowly and seductively all the way up my thigh to the top of it, and then to my dripping cunt. Looking me in the eye the whole time.

I was about to cum all over his face but, I wasn't ready to end this yet. I stood up, straddling over his face with those sexy, leather thigh high boots and mini skirt. My wet pussy staring him in the face. I said, "get on your feet bitch." he quickly stood up facing me, "yes, mistress Lori."

He is such a good little fuck toy. I walked over slowly to the bag I had brought out with me and reached inside. Eric's eyes grew wide as he was not sure what was next. I pulled out a small vibrator and a tube of gel. I said, "come here and bend over spreading your ass wide for me, I am going to fuck your ass like
a dirty slut gets fucked."

He hesitated and I grabbed his hair and pulled him down in front of me onto his knees saying, "how dare you resist a command from me you fucking bitch, do you want your cock to get some relief from the cum build up?"

"yes, mistress Lori."

"then you better do as I say, WHEN I say, you got that slut?"

"yes,mistress Lori."

He stood up and turned his back to me and bent over spreading his ass cheeks wide. I reached over and got the lube and put a glob on his tight hole. I rubbed it in with my finger and gave it some pressure as I was smearing it around.

I slid a finger in and he gasped. I let that one slide because I knew his virgin ass was being invaded. I picked up the vibrator and turned it on. There was a soft hum that filled the room, I almost came at that moment, knowing I was going to fuck his ass. I put the vibrator up to his puckered hole and let the sensations work their magic.

He started to move his ass a little, so I put the tip of it at that tight opening and started to push it in. It slipped into his ass and he let out a moan. His head fell forward and his ass came up trying to push more of it in. I shoved it all the way in with one hard thrust. His head flew back and he almost screamed.

He said, "mistress Lori, fuck my ass hard."

I spanked his ass and said, "bitch, I did not tell you to speak."

"I'm sorry mistress Lori."

I rammed the lifelike vibrator in and out of his ass watching it disappear to the base with every thrust. I wouldn't be able to do this much longer, my pussy was throbbing and was screaming for relief.

I took the vibrator out and said, "fuck me, fuck my hot, wet cunt you whore." He eagerly replied, "yes, mistress Lori."

He threw me onto the couch and spread my legs, I still had my boots on, he grabbed the heels and pushed my legs up to my chest. His throbbing cock found the opening to my dripping twat and with one quick thrust, he was all the way inside to the hilt. I let out a loud sigh as he entered me.

Fucking me hard and furious holding onto the heels of the boots. My cunt ached for that release it so much needed. He slammed my cunt and I could feel his balls slapping my ass. He reached down and tweaked a nipple making it harder than it already was. I felt that familiar wave come over my body and I knew I was near a fantastic orgasm.

I said, "I AM GOING TO CUM, FUCK ME FASTER."

"yes,mistress Lori"

He slammed me as hard as he could. I thought he was going to split me in half. My pussy was getting tighter around his cock and then a flash went before my eyes and I screamed, 'YES, YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME YOU NASTY BITCH."

At the same time he started grunting and the expression on his face was telling me he was going to shoot that hot load of his. I pinched his nipple hard as he came with such force. I could feel it deep inside my cunt, it was so hot.

After he shot is jism in me, he collapsed on top of me and I gently kissed his forehead. He gave me a soft smile and said, "baby, I love what you did to me tonight, and that outfit with those boots ... DAMN GIRL, it is awesome!"

I smiled at him, thinking, I loved the way I looked too, or I wouldn't have fingered myself in the dressing room.

As we laid in each others arms, we drifted off to sleep.

Hrnyme
Hrnyme
15 Followers