My Domination Fantasy Comes To Life Ch. 3

Story Info
His dream of two women.
2.8k words
4.57
35.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hrnyme
Hrnyme
15 Followers

My Domination Fantasy Comes to Life Ch. 3: Dream Come True

About a week after Amber and I had been together, I planned on her coming over to Eric's house. I told her to show up around 10:00 that night. I got my outfit ready, gathering everything up and putting them into a bag. I knew she would bring the toys, so I didn't pack mine. I just packed a few things I would need before she got there.

I went over to Eric's house, like I do every weekend, with my over night bag. He didn't suspect a thing as I walked through the door. I was so excited I wanted it to happen that very minute! I kissed him long and deep.

We sat and watched a movie, after the movie was over I got up and left the room. I went upstairs, got my bag and went to the bathroom. I changed into my outfit, the leather mini skirt with the leather halter top. Put on my thigh high boots, my make up and did my hair, grabbed a few items out of the bag I would need.

I walked down the stairs and Eric had turned on a football game. I walked up behind him, dropped a couple things on the floor and in one quick motion, I put the blindfold on him. He jumped from being startled, then realized what I was doing.

His cock instantly got hard. He knew he was in for a good time again. BUT, he didn't know Amber was going to show up.

I walked around the chair, standing in front of him. Leaned down and kissed him soft and gentle. I whispered in his ear asking him if he had been a good boy, or if he needed to be punished.

He told me he had been a good boy, except for the other day. My eyebrow raised up wondering what he was talking about. He told me he had masturbated while in the shower and he thought about another woman.

I was turned on by the thought of him fucking another woman while I watched his cock slide in and out of her. I didn't let him know that though. Instead, I slapped him across the face telling him he was a dirty whore and was going to be punished.

I told him to stand up and take off his clothes without saying a word to me. He got right up and started stripping fast. His cock was rock hard and I could see pre cum already.

I grabbed him by his cock and led him to the dinning room table. I told him to crawl up on the table and lay on his back. He hesitated and I spanked his ass, I took his cock and tugged on it letting him know he did not have a choice in the matter.

He reluctantly climbed onto the table and laid down. His cock had gone limp now, but as soon as I got done doing what I needed to do, it would be hard again.

I went back to the living room and picked up the things I had dropped, went back to the dinning room and took his hand and pulled it above his head. I tied his hand to the leg post, then his other hand. Walked down and tied both his feet.

I told him he was my dinner tonight, I was going to eat him alive. With that, I leaned over and took his limp dick in my mouth and started bringing it back to life. I sucked just the head of his cock twirling my tongue around.

I licked the underneath of his shaft down to his balls. Took one testicle in my mouth and sucked it gently, then the other. My hand was stroking his cock while I was sucking his balls. I replaced my hand with my mouth, taking all that beautiful cock deep down my throat.

I got him to the point he wanted to cum, and I stopped. He didn't know what I was doing, he was trying to peek under the blindfold. I reached down and pinched his nipple, making him jump. I walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer, took out some ice and went back to him.

His cock was still hard and was twitching with anticipation. I took a piece of ice and touched his cock. He sucked in his breath and moaned. I pinched his nipple hard telling him he did not have permission to make any noise.

He replied properly with, "I'm sorry mistress Lori."

I touched the ice to his already hard nipple making it even harder. My pussy was so wet already, it was hard to concentrate on what I wanted to do to him. I was killing time until Amber showed up. Plus, getting him very excited in the process.

I put the ice back in the cup, went over and kissed him. I asked him if he was ready for his fantasy to come true. He seemed a bit nervous with the question, but uttered a quite "yes, mistress Lori."

Trailing my nails down his stomach to his dick, then back up again to his neck. I did it harder each time, leaving red marks all over his body.

The door bell rang and I told him his surprise was here. He started breathing hard, I could tell he was scared. He went soft again, but I didn't worry about it, I knew it wouldn't be that way for very long. I joked with him and said "I will be right back, don't go any where."

He laid tied to the table blind folded wondering who was at the door and what was going to happen.

I went to the door and when I opened it, I lost my breath at the beauty standing in front of me. Amber had on a red leather mini skirt, a red lace top with a black bra, black elbow length gloves and black leather thigh high boots. Her hair was down and curled.

I invited her inside and as soon as the door closed she grabbed me and kissed me wildly. I reached down between her legs and I could feel the dampness through her panties.

I motioned towards the dinning room letting her know Eric was in there. We walked into the dinning room and she smiled when she saw him tied to the table. She gave a nod of approval, put the bag she was carrying on the chair and walked over to Eric and whispered in his ear.

He smiled a big smile because he recognized her voice. I noticed his cock was not so limp any more either! Amber reached down and gave it a squeeze as she leaned over to kiss him. Her hand went to his nipple and pinched it.

She asked him if he was ready for tonight, for he was going to be our love slave. He was to do EXACTLY as he was told, or he would be punished for his non-compliance.

The smile disappeared from his face and he said, "yes, mistress Amber." She said, "good little slave." She opened her bag and took out a few items that I saw laying her in desk drawer at her house. I leaned on the table smiling.

Amber picked up two nipple rings and attached them to each of Eric's nipples. He bit his bottom lip to keep the moan inside.

Then, she took the ball gag and stuck it in his mouth, tying it around the back of his head. She told him that was in case he decided to yell, she didn't want to hear his whinny ass.

Then Amber untied him and told him to stand next to the table and lean over it. She then retied his hands and legs to the posts of the table. She started kissing and biting his back from his neck to his ass. She reached over and grabbed the lubricant, dropped a glob of it at the top of his crack and watched it slide down to his puckered hole.

She picked up a small vibrator, turned it on and rubbed his hole with it. Sliding it in his ass slowly at first, then pulling it out and sliding it in harder and farther with each thrust. It was skinny but long, maybe about 10 inches.

She played with his ass like that for a while, then she pulled it out and grabbed a different strap on than she used on me. It was small and not as thick. She stepped into the harness and put gel on it. Walked up behind him and told him she was going to fuck his ass good.

He tried to protest but all you could hear was a muffled moan. She slapped his ass hard and said. "Bitch, I don't want to hear it" and she rammed the cock deep into his ass.

He tried to get away from her ass fucking, but he was tied too well to the table. He wasn't going anywhere. She pumped his ass hard and fast until he started to relax and he was then enjoying the feeling. I went down on the floor under the table and started sucking his cock.

He was semi hard when I took it in my mouth and it didn't take long for him to go to full attention. I played with his balls while I sucked his throbbing cock deep down my throat. I reached over and picked up a neck tie that she had brought with, tied it in a figure eight around his balls so they were separated from each other.

I went back to sucking his dick while I took my finger nails and scratched his sack. I could see the life like cock sliding in and out of his ass. It was such a turn on for me to see him so vulnerable.

It wasn't long after I started sucking him, he shot his first hot load into my mouth. I could hear him moan through his ball gag and he fucked my face while she fucked his ass. After he got off, she pulled the cock out of his ass, untied him, took the blindfold off and the ball gag out.

Eric then had to kneel down on the floor, she climbed onto the table with her pussy right at the edge and told him he had better eat her pussy good or he was going to get a bigger dick up his ass.

He started licking and sucking on her clit while I climbed up on the table and straddled her face. Her tongue went to work on my clit and she stuck a finger in my dripping cunt. It didn't take much attention from her before I started cumming all over her face.

I was so turned on by everything, the slightest touch sent me into a whirling orgasm. My whole body quivered as each fantastic wave spread over my body. After I was done, I sat next to Amber and was kissing and licking her face clean. Making sure I got all my sweet juice off of her.

I kissed my way down to her nipple rings and tugged on them with my teeth. That sent her into her orgasm, spreading her nectar all over Eric's face. After she got off, she told Eric to go to her so she could lick him clean.

Amber reached into her "goodie" bag and took out a studded dog collar with a leash. Snapped the collar around his neck and hooked the leash to it. She told him he was going to be our "bitch" for the night and was not aloud to walk on two legs. He had to crawl around the house on all fours.

Then she commanded him to crawl over and lick my pussy. Starting at my boots and working his way up to the treat that waited for him. He hurried over to me, looked up at me with those big blue eyes. He started licking my boot from the toe all the way up to my thigh where the boot ended and my skin was exposed.

Traced around the opening of the boot on my skin, then went up farther to my cunt. I spread my legs wider so he could get to it easier. He knew how I liked to have my pussy teased, he was very good at that.

He took my little swollen nub in his mouth and flicked his tongue over it while lightly sucking it. Then went to the opening and rammed his tongue deep inside me. Went down a little farther and licked my asshole.

Then back up to my slit sticking his tongue back in for another taste before going back to my clit. Just before I climaxed, Amber made him stop and made me get on all fours also. She told Eric to fuck me doggie style since he is a bitch.

He crawled up behind me and mounted me, sliding his hard cock into my dripping pussy. He started fucking me hard and furious. Instantly, I was cumming from the fierce fucking I was receiving.

After I came, she yanked on his leash and made him fall backwards to the floor. He laid there with his cock all shiny and swollen, wanting to shoot his load. He had to lay there until his cock started to go soft again. After about 15 minutes he was limp, she told him to play with himself to make it hard again, but don't cum.

He started stroking his cock with pleasure to try and get some relief from the cum build up. When he was at full attention again she made him fuck her. He was pounding her cunt hard and it wasn't long before he was filling her full of his hot jism.

He had to go down and clean her pussy from the mess he had made. He licked at her dripping, hot cunt making sure he got every drop of his cum, then he went up and plunged his tongue into her mouth.

Amber told him to "sit & stay" across the room from us. She walked over to me and started kissing me, then my neck and moving her way down my body until she got to my sweet treasure. He had to watch us do each other. He had never seen two woman together before.

Her face was planted in my pussy licking at my wet opening while she rubbed my clit with her finger. She had me lie on the floor, turned around and put her cunt in my face. We were in the 69 position with both our pussies in full view for Eric to watch, but, NOT TOUCH!

We licked each other, nibbling on the clit's. I pulled her clit ring with my teeth. I am glad she got that ring, it is very arousing to me. I looked over at Eric and I could see he was enjoying his view, his cock was rock hard and twitching.

Amber stuck her finger in my pussy and then two fingers as she licked my nub. I put a couple of fingers in her and remembered how I fucked her with my whole hand the last time we were together. I wasn't going to that this time, I wanted Eric to join us.

I told Eric to come join us. He had a shocked look on his face when I said that to him. He kneeled at my head and slid his cock into Amber's pussy. She was on top of me still licking my cunt.

I watched his hard cock slide in and out of her pussy. I reached up and rubbed her clit and pulled on her ring. Then I stuck my tongue on the underside of Eric's shaft licking it while he fucked her. I loved the taste of her juices.

I started to cum and she licked even faster across my clit. I could feel her breathing getting harder and heavier, I knew she was close to cumming also. We both let out a loud moan as we came at the same time. Hearing us, sent Eric into his orgasm also. He slammed her cunt hard as he filled her full.

After we collapsed on each other we, laid there breathless. I reached over and took the dog collar off Eric and kissed him passionately. I told him how much I loved him and I hope he enjoyed himself tonight.

I smiled at me and said "YESSSSSS, I DID."

Amber reached up and pulled him to her, kissing him lovingly, telling him she has wanted him like this for a long time, but he was taken. He smiled and looked at the two of us. His dream had come true.

Hrnyme
Hrnyme
15 Followers