My Dream

Story Info
The night we finally meet.
1.3k words
3.67
8.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After years of reading the stories here I decided to submit one of my own. Please let me know your thoughts and if you think I am good enough I will try another one.

Missy

*

I am fresh out of the bath and lying on the hotel bed. I am supposed to meet you in the morning. The room is dark and there is only the sound of the air conditioner running. I am almost asleep when I hear what I think is a noise like a floor creaking. I sit up and look around but notice nothing. I lay back down thinking I am too nervous about seeing you for the first time. I fall into a deep sleep.

The next thing I know is my hands are tied and my legs are spread open. I try to close my legs but they won't move. I feel naked flesh against my thighs and I start to panic. I feel hands on me and I feel the coldness of the ice as it is shoved deep in my pussy. I start begging for the person not to hurt me and I feel a mouth move to my right breast and suck on my nipple. I moan because that turns me on. I feel you laugh as I moan then you move your mouth up licking, kissing, and biting your way to my neck. You take a bite of my neck and then lick it and I start moaning for more. All this time you are still using your other hand to shove ice in my pussy.

You move up to my right ear and nibble on it then talk to me. "I am going to make your dreams come true and add a bit of my own to it." Your voice is deep and smooth, sexy and I have not heard it that clear yet. You then lick and bite my earlobe and work your way over to my other ear. You move across my face kissing me and when our mouths meet I see stars. You are the best kisser I have ever had and I feel you put ice right on my clit. I start cumming and scream into your mouth. When I stop screaming you laugh at me and tease me for being easier than I said I was about orgasm. I laugh too and remind you what you said. "You said you knew how to make me cum because you listened to me and knew what my body wanted." I hear you laugh again.

You take your mouth lower and kiss and down to my nipples and put ice on my right nipple and then start licking it. The way you do it makes me beg for more you laugh and reach down for something. I feel something clamp down on my right nipple and I cry out as I feel it start vibrating. I feel the ice on my left one and your tongue running around it also. I wait for the other clamp to be put one. I moan and beg you to bite my nipple. "Please bite me I need to feel your teeth on me pleaseeeeeeeeee." I cry out when I feel your teeth bite down on my nipple. I feel you let go and lick it one more time before I feel the clamp when you turn it on I cry out again. "Yes oh yes you do know me too well."

As your mouth moves lower I give up trying to figure out who you are. I feel your breath on my pussy and I moan in anticipation. I feel your breath as you laugh at me before your tongue licks the lips of my soaking wet pussy. As your tongue moves in hits my clit I shove my hips up trying to get you deeper. I feel you move back and put your hands on my thighs to hold them down. "I am in total control here Missy, try that again and I will leave you like this to be found in the morning." You say and wait for me to stop fighting your hold on my hips. I stop moving I think I know that voice but I am not sure. I do notice the truth in what you say.

"I will not do it again." I say in a small voice. You do not say anything else you just move back to my pussy. I feel your hand come up and open the lips and I feel as one moves up and down. It takes everything I have to be still like you want but I manage. Your tongue joins your finger and I moan again. I feel you add another finger and then another I start cumming as you bite down on my clit and your fingers stretch my pussy wide open. I start begging you to let me move when I get no answer I go crazy and start moving my hips in time with your fingers as I cum again.

When I calm down I notice your tongue is not longer on my clit. I smell myself and I feel your mouth on mine. I kiss you taking the kiss deeper and I taste myself on you but I do not care. I feel my hands being released and as your hand moves away mine come to your hair to keep your mouth right there. You pull back and take my hands into yours. I start begging you again I can tell it turns you on to hear me beg.

"Please fuck me now I need to feel you inside me. I want to feel you fill my pussy up." I feel the head of your cock at the opening of my pussy and I feel how big it is. "Now please I need it now." I say and with our hands held you kiss me again and shove your cock into me. I scream with pleasure into your mouth. I feel you shoving harder and harder till your balls are bouncing off my ass with each thrust. I scream as you pound in and out of me till I cum again and black out.

When I wake again I am turned over and I feel something wet on my ass. I look over my shoulder and can make out a male form. I start to feel the pressure of you pushing your cock into my ass. I moan and lay my head down I relax to help you get in easier. Unlike when you went into my pussy you take your sweet time going in my ass letting me get used to it. After a time I feel your balls bounce off my pussy and I smile. I know who it is now and I also know when you are giving to a woman in the ass the tightness makes you crazy. I wait till you start moving steady and start pushing back make up shove deeper and harder each time.

When you notice what I am doing you go harder and harder till you lose control and fill my ass with your cum. You slump down on my back making me lay down as you kiss and bite the back of my neck. "I guess you know I could not wait till morning to meet you I had to see you tonight." You say.

I look over my shoulder at your face close to mine and try to kiss you. "I was not sure till you were going in my ass. You are as genital as you said you would be Jeff, and you were right about everything else too." I say with a smile. You move and we go take a shower then come back to bed. We go to sleep and I can't help think I was glad you changed your mind.