My Dream Man

Story Info
Girl finally gets the man she sees every day.
3.2k words
4.26
22.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers

I've been at the firm for almost two years now and about six months after I got there he came in. Ever since I laid eyes on Joe, I knew he was special.

When we have meetings he always gives me this bear hug in greeting and the most amazingly beautiful smile that is to die for. I don't know if he knows how I feel but he is sure throwing signs out there.

I got an email from him, he had sent me something on a case and I emailed him back and put a smiley face. The phone rang and as I answered it, his sweet, deep sexy voice said, "Hey sexy."

I swear I almost fainted right there. My mouth went dry and it was hard to speak.

"Hey sexy yourself, what can I do for you?"

He just does not know what he does to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't send this to you, I thought you were in the email, realized you weren't. What are you doing?"

"It's ok, you've been busy. Just wrapping up for the day, getting ready to go home."

"Will you come by my office before you go?"

"Of course, be there in a few minutes."

Oh....My...Gosh!!! I have to go in the bathroom and check myself before I go over. He is on the 1st floor so I have a few minutes.

I went into the restroom and freshened up, didn't want to seem to anxious, although it was taking every bit of my energy not to fly down there.

As I got off the elevator, I turned left towards his office, which happened to be a corner office and knocked on the door.

He smiled at me and said hello and that damn smile of his makes my body quiver every time. As I sat down by his desk, I crossed my legs and folded my hands to keep them from moving.

We had some small talk for a while which was nice, I was learning a little bit more about him. My hands were fidgeting though and he asked me if I was ok.

"Absolutely, I'm good." Damn, I sound like a dork.

"I do need to get going though, I've got a couple of stops to make before I get home.

"Ok, no problem, hope you have a great evening."

He gets up as I do and reaches over to give me a hug and our faces are too close. I meant to give him a kiss on the cheek but our faces turned at the same time and I met his lips. I looked at him, fearing I just screwed up but what I got was a smile.

It was hard for me not to go crazy with excitement so I smiled back and turned to leave.

As I walked towards the door, he put his hand on my ass and caressed it and I almost tripped. I turned to look at him, smiled and walked out the door.

Before I got to the elevator to go to the garage, he came out of his office, looked at me and motioned for me to come back.

My heart was beating so fast I thought it would jump out of my chest. I got in his office and he locked the door.

The look on his face told me why he called me in and that was it. His hands held my face and he kissed me. My arms went around him and I held him close as our mouths melded together. I couldn't keep my hands off of him and his kisses were dynamic.

I opened my eyes to look at him the same time he did. I don't know if he knew what this meant to me but I was going to enjoy every second of him he gave me. He leaned me against the door and was touching me all over.

He put his hands on my breasts and then my thighs. I had a dress on and he started to pull it up. He looked at me as if to ask if it was ok and I helped him pull it up.

I was thinking of him when I got dressed this morning so I had on some nice thongs for him, which were wet by now.

He put his hands in between my legs and that was it for me. I put my head back, moaned softly and put my leg up higher so he could get better access.

He slipped the thong aside and touched my pussy and I was moaning in his mouth as he kissed me fiercely. He really has no idea what he does to me.

I hiked my leg up further and he put a finger inside of me and then two and he was fucking my pussy fiercely and kissing me harder and I was about to cum on his hands.

We must have been like that forever, it sure felt like it. Him fucking my pussy with his fingers and rubbing me.

He slowed down and looked at me.

"Are you going to the party tonight at the club," he asked me.

"Yes, are you?" I asked breathless.

"Yes. Since the club is just down the street, what do you say we meet back here in my office around 8, no one will be here."

"I'll be here at 8," I told him with a smile.

"Do I look ok, too frazzled? I'm don't want to have "that look" when I walk out the door." I really didn't care though. Does he know that I will never forget this day!

He touched my hair, fixed it a bit and said, "You look beautiful."

I swear my heart stopped. I don't even remember if I said thank you and it was hard for me to breathe.

I did my errands, went home and got ready for the boring party. I had not wanted to go but now I couldn't wait to get there. I made sure I dressed sexy for him and this time I had no panties on and out the door I went.

I arrived at 7 and there were a lot of people there. I mingled, got myself a drink and searched the room for him. As I was scanning, I saw him. He was with a group of people but he was looking at me.

He had a beer in his hand and I gave him a smile and went to sit down and "be sociable." Eight o'clock could not come fast enough.

After all the preliminaries were done, it was almost time to go. I went to the restroom to check myself and said goodbye and left. I didn't see him so I'm guessing he was already gone.

I went to the Firm and straight to his office. He heard me and opened the door and locked it. I put my purse down, looked up and he was right there next to me.

"Liz," he said my name so sweetly and again, he so gently put his hands on my face and kissed me. We were kissing and touching and I was going to go crazy if we didn't get our clothes off.

He touched my ass and lifted my skirt. "Hmmmm, nothing on underneath, hah? And you are wet, so wet," as his hands grazed me.

"I didn't want anything in the way tonight."

He brought me over to his chair, took my skirt off and sat me down. He knelt down and put my legs back. As his lips touched my pussy I thought I would lose control it felt so good. I've dreamt of this for at least a year now.

His lips were sucking on my pussy and then his fingers opened my lips up and as his mouth grabbed my clit his fingers went inside of me, stroking me. He started moving faster within me and his sucking and licking was making me buck my hips towards his face, he was driving me crazy.

He then took one of his fingers and put it in my ass and I knew at that moment he was going to make me fall in love with him. One finger in my pussy while the other in my ass and his mouth sucking on me made me cum all over him.

He didn't waste no time, we took the rest of our clothes off and he put me on the edge of his desk. He sucked on my nipples and made them nice and hard, harder actually. His mouth on my breasts felt so good, his breathe was warm and tantalizing.

He had a beautiful cock and I wanted him inside of me so bad it hurt. As his cock touched my pussy I was over the edge with passion for him and then he was inside of me. I swear I was floating on a cloud.

He felt so good and all I could do was spread my legs as far as they would go so I could get him as deep inside of me as possible. He was fucking me hard and fast and it was all I could do to not yell out.

"Joe, you feel so damn good, I love your cock inside of me! I've been wanting this for a very long time, fuck me Joe!"

I didn't have to ask him twice as he slammed inside of me. Then he just ground his cock against my pussy, going in slow circles, skin against skin, back and forth.

"I want you to cum on my cock Liz, I want to feel your sweet cum all over me."

He then got up and went to a cabinet and grabbed a blanket and put it on the floor.

"I'm sorry we don't have a bed, will the floor be ok for now? This is a nice soft, plush blanket."

"It will be fine."

I got down and laid on the blanket. It was nice and soft, it felt nice. He buried his face in my pussy again, damn be could do this all day.

"You taste so good baby, so good," he said as his cock filled me up again.

As he stroked me, his hand was on my clit rubbing it and our hips were meeting each other half way.

He felt so damn good I knew I would be cumming on him any minute now, I wanted to cum all over him.

"Joe, don't stop, give me everything you got, fuck me please!"

As his strokes came faster and faster his mouth found mine. It was so intense for me and the more I moaned, the harder he kissed me and the harder he fucked me. I moaned louder and he could tell I was about to cum and he didn't let go of my mouth at all.

My moans became yells inside of his mouth as I came all over his cock and my pussy was just quivering, gripping him with my excitement. It wasn't but a few seconds after I came on him that he filled me with his cum. I made sure he was as deep inside of me as possible, I wanted every drop of his sweet cum inside of me.

He slowed down and he just stayed on top of me, keeping him inside of me. He gave me the sweetest of kisses and the way his hands frame my face when he kisses me is so damn intoxicating.

"I have to get you on a bed."

"You can come over to my place, maybe Friday?"

"I'll be there," as he wraps me in his sweet kisses.

It was Friday morning and I didn't know how I was going to make it through the day in anticipation of seeing him tonight. I had given him directions and he was going to be there about 8.

I wore one of my sexy, conservative dresses today and once again, no panties. I knew I would be wet all day and I wanted to feel the wetness all over my pussy all day long. I was in the elevator, the door opened and in he comes. There were 3 other people in there so we did a casual hello.

My pussy was pulsing at the mere sight of him. The door opened and the others got out, how convenient.

He turned around, grabbed me and gave me such a fierce kiss. Our bodies were together, his hands went under my dress and his eyes popped wide open with surprise. I smiled against his lips, his fingers went inside of me with such intensity and we had to stop, the elevator was stopping. He licked his fingers and turned around.

One more stop and he was off and I practically ran in my office and shut the door. I put one leg on the desk and leaned back, thought of him and made myself cum. I had to, it couldn't wait.

I got some beer for him and wine for me, some strawberries and other snacks, not that we would be eating much. Food that is anyway.

I wore my black sheer gown, nothing on underneath and the bell rang promptly at 8.

"Punctual I see," I said with a smile.

"Are you kidding me, I've been trying to hold myself back and not arrive too early. I've been thinking of you all week."

"I've been thinking of you all year."

"Why have you never told me?"

"I thought you knew, the way I flirted wih you."

"I thought you were just being friendly."

"Sorry but I don't rub legs with just anyone.

"I got you some beer, would you like one?"

"Would love one, thank you. By the way, you look exquisite."

"Why, thank you."

"Not to rush anything but how about you give me a tour, would really like to see your bedroom."

"Let's go then. Would you help me grab the wine and strawberries?"

"Of course, anything."

"Quick tour, this is the downstairs and this is the starewell leading to the upstairs and here we go. My bedroom. We can put this stuff on the table over here."

We put it down and he put his arms on me, caressing my arms. He gave me a sweet kiss then bent and put my nipple in his mouth, making my gown nice and wet. He did the same to the other. He then pulled it over my head.

I reached over and put on some nice love song music, it was perfect. I even had some candles lit up.

After his clothes were off, he gently laid me on the bed. He kissed me all over, taking his time and it felt so good to have his mouth on me everywhere. He sucked on my nipples again, gently grabbing them with his teeth. He pulled on it but it actually felt good, really good and he must have sensed that because he did the same with my other nipple.

"Damn Joe, you are incredible!"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course, anything."

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything but I have to tell you this. All of this really means something to me, I've wanted, admired you for so long. I'm not asking for anything, I just had to tell you that."

"Thank you for telling me Liz and it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable. Lay back now and let me make sweet love to you."

Wow, that went good. Damn, too good.

His mouth found my pussy and he just looked at it, caressed my lips with his fingers, taking his time. It felt so good. His hands went to my thighs and gently moved them out and there his mouth went, sucking and licking on me.

I arched my hips, needing to get closer to his face. His fingers entered me, one then two and he instantly moved inside of me with an extreme intensity, my hips bucked and I screamed with exctasy as he fucked my pussy with his hand. He didn't take long at all before I was cumming all over his hand.

He got up and reached over and grabbed a strawberry. He touched my wet pussy with it and then bit the strawberry. He ate that one then got another.

His mouth was on my clit, and the strawberry caressing my lips.

"Come on baby, cum for me again. I want to taste your sweet cum all over this strawberry."

Wow, he was amazing! As his mouth sucked and sucked on my clit, he ever so gently had the strawberry just wrapped slightly in my lips, waiting for me to cum. I couldn't believe this, it was so intense, I was on the edge ready to fall. He sucked even harder and my juices were flowing and he didn't move that strawberry. When I was done, he put the whole thing, except for the stem in his mouth and said, "now, that's the very best strawberry I ever had!"

After that, his cock was inside of me.

"Put my legs all the way back Joe, I need you as deep inside of me as you can go."

"My pleasure baby."

He made love and fucked me for what seemed like hours. He stopped, grabbed me and gently pulled me up and turned me around.

"Such a beautiful ass. Ummmmmm hmmmmm."

As he entered me from behind, I arched my back to get him once again deep inside of me.

"Faster Joe, fuck me harder."

His pace increased and I was meeting it with just as much intensity. He was hitting my spot and I knew I would be cumming on him once again.

"That's it baby, cum on me, give it to me."

And that was it, my warm juices ran all over his sweet cock and I heard him moaning deeply with ecstasy.

"Liz, will you ride me? I want to see you sitting on top of me and your beautiful pussy wrapped around my cock, going up and down."

"I would love to. And one more thing, I love it when you say my name. It's so personal and sensual."

As he laid down, I straddled him, grabbed his cock and rubbed the head on my lips, back and forth, nice and slow.

"Baby, I cannot take too much more of this."

I slowly went all the way down and ground on him, going in circles, damn that feels so damn good. Then I went up and down and he was watching. He could see my lips wrapped around him, taking all of him in and it was nice to watch his face. I sped up the pace and leaned over, braced myself on his chest and slammed my pussy on him over and over, loving he sound of my wetness slapping on him.

He quickly took me off, laid me down, put my legs way back and pummeled me, so fast and we were both trembling, cumming on each other.

He put my legs back down a bit but he stayed inside of me, and I didn't want him to move out of me.

"Damn Liz, that was fucking incredible!"

"Joe, that was the best ever, you have no idea how good you make me feel."

"Oh no, I think I do," as his mouth covered mine in his sweet, intense kisses that carried me away.

RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers