My Education

Story Info
College leads to many firsts.
2k words
3.93
28.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I left for college one year ago, I was told by my parents that I was beginning a journey upon which I would discover many new and great things. Although I did not realize it at the time, they were very correct in their prophecy.

I am an attractive young woman who has always received a lot of attention from the opposite sex. While I have had a good figure since I was 14, my parents' religious beliefs prohibited any discussion of sex or physical development within the household. Although I frequently was asked out by the boys in high school, I was denied the opportunity to date. As a result, when I graduated from high school, I had never even been kissed, and had no understanding of sexuality. This situation would most likely have continued for several more years had my parents succeeded in sending me to the Baptist college from which they had graduated. By a series of accidents, however, I ended up at a state university several hundred miles from home.

The first week in my dormitory was very exciting, meeting new girls and discovering college life. Most of the talk centered around boys, and it was soon very obvious that I was very naive and inexperienced. While this resulted in constant jokes from most of the girls, one girl seemed much more sympathetic. Jennifer was 5 years older than me, and had been with the same guy for three years; since she had begun college. We often talked about boys and sex, but she made an effort to explain things so that I understood. One evening, while we were in her room, I asked several intimate questions about sex. Jennifer blushed, and sat quietly for a moment. Reaching under her pillow, she brought out a copy of The Joy of Sex and suggested that I read the book to get my answers. After a few more minutes of casual conversation, I took the book and returned to my room.

The minute I opened the book, I couldn't put it down. I raced through it, devouring all the information, and finished it within a few hours. After closing the book, I lay on my bed feeling very anxious and warm. From what I had read, I knew that I was sexually aroused. Standing up, I removed my clothing and stood before the full length mirror. My long red hair cascaded over my shoulders and partially hid my breasts. I knew my measurements, 37C-25-35, but for the first time truly understood what that meant. My breasts stood out firm and solid, capped by nipples that were larger than the palm of my hand. The hard tips extended at least an inch further, and were a much deeper pink than the areolas. Below my narrow waist and flat stomach was a thick patch of red hair that extended between my thighs. Although just covering my mound, this hair was incredibly thick, and hid my vulva completely from sight. What it could not hide were the trickles of clear syrup that were running down my thighs.

I stood before the mirror for several minutes, amazed and astounded by my naked arousal. Ignoring my own internal resistance, my hands began straying from their place on my hips. I felt the weight of my breasts, cupping each one and bringing my fingers up to toy with my erect nipples. With the first firm squeeze, I gasped. As I continued, I could feel the tension increase in my breasts and between my thighs. Recalling what I had read, I lay back upon my bed, prepared to carry my exploration to the limit.

Leaving one hand to play with my breast, I slowly ran the other across my belly to my mound. Suddenly feeling the fear, I held my breath and slid my hand down to cup my vulva. I was shocked by what I felt. Rather than the dampness that comes with extensive exercise, I encountered a thick slippery wetness that felt like warm oil. My vulva had parted, and, for the first time, my fingers rested against the opening to my vagina. A constant stream of my oils trickled forth, and soon my fingers were as slippery as my thighs and bottom. Bringing my fingers up, I touched what the book had said was my clitoris; a hard nub of flesh that seemed much larger than the book had described. As my fingers trailed along this nub, my breathing became increasingly shallow and rapid, and my flow of oils began to soak my sheets.

Unable to resist my growing excitement, I brought both my hands down to between my legs. Continuing to stroke my clitoris with one finger, I slowly ran the fingers of my other hand around the rim of my entrance. Slowly teasing my flesh, I brought myself higher and higher. When I was on the verge of letting go, and knew that my resistance was gone, I quickly slipped one finger into my vagina. Despite being filled with slippery oils, one finger was all that I could fit into myself. Caught in the rising tide of climax, I failed in my attempt to restrict my fingering to a slow in and out motion. Almost immediately I was rapidly thrusting my finger into my vagina, probing and exploring my depths. At the same time, my motions on my clitoris became frantic. Suddenly, my thighs tightened and my hips and back arched high above the bed. Unable to control my orgasm, I gasped and screamed, cupping my vulva in both hands.

When I awoke the next morning, I felt incredibly alive. As soon as I finished my morning classes, I ran to find Jennifer. She was in her room. In a hushed voice, I quickly described all the events of the previous night. She listened intently, and was obviously aroused by my description. Her nipples were hard against her shirt, and her breathing was very shallow. When I finished, she smiled and asked if I was interested in trying that with a man. As I nodded my reply, she gave me the directions to her boyfriend's house.

When I arrived that evening, Jennifer opened the door before I knocked. As she let me in, my eyes were riveted to her body. All she wore was a shirt, unbuttoned, and a pair of lace panties. Obviously unbothered by my gaze, Jennifer assured me that, while she and her boyfriend wanted to "fuck me good", I would be allowed to set the pace for the evening. I agreed, hoping I wouldn't hesitate or reveal my fear.

Jennifer took me to the bedroom where her boyfriend, Bill, was waiting. He was pretty good looking, with shoulder-length hair, a beard, and nice muscles. His loose shorts, all he was wearing, revealed a massive bulge which threatened to poke out above the waistband. As I stood there mesmerized, Jennifer stepped behind me, and began to remove my clothing. All through the process, she was whispering in my ear, telling me in dirty words what was about to happen. All of this combined had caused my vagina to become as wet as the night before.

Finally, with nothing left but my panties, Bill stepped toward me. When he was close enough that I could feel his breath on my skin, he stopped and began to trace his fingers across my flesh. First only my shoulders, arms, and belly. But, gradually, he began to caress my breasts; lifting them, squeezing them, teasing my nipples. I could feel my oils trickling again, and suddenly became embarrassed by my wetness. As Bill moved closer and began to kiss me, I could feel Jennifer's hands upon my bottom and thighs. Squeezing and stroking, she teased my backside as Bill's mouth moved down my front. He seamed to enjoy my breasts, and my embarrassment faded as he nibbled and sucked my nipples. Minutes raced by, and Bill dropped to his knees, trailing his tongue across my belly. My embarrassment quickly sprang back. I knew he could smell my arousal and see the soaked fabric of my panties, and I attempted to pull away. Jennifer held my hips firmly, however, pressing the flesh of my belly against her boyfriend's face.

My entire body was becoming incredibly sensitive. I could feel Jennifer's nipples stiff against my back, and I ached every time her fingers pushed my panties into my bottom. Suddenly, Jennifer jerked her hands downward, dropping my panties to the floor and allowing Bill's face to sink between my thighs. I gasped and tried to turn away, but my body refused to obey. With Jennifer's hands on my breasts and Bill's tongue teasing my vulva, I was spiraling out of control. Despite my embarrassment and fear, I began to moan Jennifer's name. As I turned my head, her mouth met mine. Without thinking, I accepted her tongue, sucking it in my loss of control. Faster and faster their tongues teased my body, pushing me, pulling me, drawing me further into physical abandon. Without warning, Bill slipped two fingers into my vagina, causing me to cry out. The penetration was incredible, and I began to flex my legs to meet the rhythm of Bill's thrusts. Loosing my balance, I fell back into Jennifer's arms. Quickly lowering me to the floor, she bent over me, taking first one nipple then the other into her mouth. I became increasingly frantic, trying to regain control while at the same time wanting to abandon myself to the two incredible people. Approaching the brink, I began to thrash about the floor. Feeling Jennifer's breast against my cheek, I began to suck it madly, enjoying the hard nub of her small nipple against my tongue. Suddenly, Bill sucked my clitoris into his mouth, and I arched to meet my climax.

Jennifer and Bill lifted me from the floor and placed me upon the bed. As Jennifer and I watched, Bill allowed his shorts to drop to the floor. I had never seen an erect penis, and Bill's looked incredibly large and hot. As Bill climbed onto the bed, Jennifer moved toward him and took his erection into her mouth. After a moment, she instructed Bill to lie on his back, and motioned me to straddle his groin. My eyes were locked onto his penis, as Jennifer moved closer and lifted it in her hand. Stroking the entire length, she moved the large head toward my vulva. Inching forward in anticipation, I felt the heat of his flesh as Jennifer traced the length of my vulva with Bill's penis. Holding it upright, Jennifer instructed me to slowly lower my body. Despite my small size, Bill easily slipped into my vagina, causing me to gasp at the sense of fullness. Following Jennifer's instructions to "ride" Bill's penis, I found my self eagerly bouncing against his hips. As I did this, Jennifer moved back and lowered her vulva to Bill's mouth. For my benefit, she pulled her lips apart, allowing me to see his tongue lapping at her clitoris. Within minutes she was on the verge of orgasm. Pulling me toward her, I could feel our breasts press together. I reached between us, cupping her breasts and stroking her nipples. This was too much, and Jennifer began to scream as she ground herself onto Bill's mouth. Viewing her orgasm started my own, and I slammed down, taking the full length of Bill's penis.

This left Bill unrelieved, and his penis looked as if it would burst. Jennifer guided my face down to Bill's groin, and she and I began to lick his shaft. Within minutes, Bill was moaning and bouncing his bottom upon the bed. Jennifer wrapped both hands around his erection and began to frantically pump his shaft while we both licked the head of his penis. With an eager smile, Jennifer whispered, "Here he comes!" Suddenly, streams of white semen were covering our tongues and faces as Bill screamed out our names.